Is this topic(hot sexy pictures) give me a lot of clicks?

Jump to Last Post 1-20 of 20 discussions (40 posts)
  1. djrana0 profile image61
    djrana0posted 14 years ago

I see in hubdirectory that who write about this topic he get many adsense clicks?Is it true?

1. Pearldiver profile image67
      Pearldiverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You'll probably get a few 'clicks'...
      But I think you'll probably end up getting more 'clomps' than 'clicks' yikes

2. profile image0
      SalesScoopposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I heard that writing a review on the "Hooked on Phonics" game would get a lot of clicks.

I haven't seen a hub on it yet, maybe play the game and do a hub.

2. darkside profile image66
    darksideposted 14 years ago

I see that you have hubs titled "Rare Hot Pictures of Katrina Kaif" , "Priyanka Kothari hot photos in agyaat" and "Bollywood actress sexy gallery #1" so perhaps you'd be in the best position to verify whether or not it's correct.

3. arundreams profile image57
    arundreamsposted 14 years ago

people interested in watching those pics certainly goes to other hubs with the same type of pics...they wont click on your ads.But you will get a very good traffic and page impressions..but without click, no money.

4. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 14 years ago

As far as I'm concerned, "Picture Hubs" are created by people too lazy to write.

1. darkside profile image66
      darksideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And too lazy to think.

1. profile image0
        Ghost32posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Or even plagiarize! lol

2. thranax profile image72
        thranaxposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think picture Hubs could be successful and better if the pictures were taken by yourself. Not just all taken off other sites and Google Images.

~thranax~

2. loveofnight profile image76
      loveofnightposted 14 years agoin reply to this

i am in total agreement, it makes me question their writing ability

5. djrana0 profile image61

But i see in hubdirectory that people who publish such this topic he get 40-50 clicks in 7 days.But who publish about money he didn't get many clicks.Is it wrong?I don't understand.You check this in hubdirectory then reply me.

1. profile image0

Truthfully, Djranao, I don't even know how to locate the hubdirectory to which you refer.  If you could pin that down for me, I'd be glad to take a look and give you a serious response.

I do know that most places on the Internet where people can go to look at pretty girls do get a lot of views, but I've not heard of the viewers clicking on ads all that much.  In other words, the viewers tend to think, "Ah, I'll take a look at the free stuff, but I'm certainly not interested in buying anything."

As Darkside mentioned:  Since you have hubs in that (photo) category, perhaps you could mention how they are doing so far in terms of views and/or AdSense clicks?

djrana0posted 14 years agoin reply to this
    2. relache profile image73
      relacheposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I get close to 10 times that, and my Hubs are mostly words.

1. profile image51
        BadCoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Doncha just love Modesty !

1. Marisa Wright profile image85
          Marisa Wrightposted 14 years agoin reply to this

She's just stating a fact, Badco.

6. profile image0
    molly0181posted 14 years ago

I have many times seen that site referring hubs.

What you are saying here is the number of clicks on the referral link that directs to hubpages. Number of page views does not mean adsense clicks.

1. profile image0

Thanks, Molly.  You jogged my memory.  And Drjanao, I wouldn't give that site much weight.  I certainly don't.

this is true

7. profile image0
    molly0181posted 14 years ago

I have removed the link to that site from my post above , as i dont want to give extra traffic for them.

8. djrana0 profile image61

Thanks molly.Now i understand about it.

9. darkside profile image66
    darksideposted 14 years ago

Dear djrana0, you seem to have a few "hot sexy picture" hubs of your own, do YOU get many clicks?

i don't know.Because adsense account shows my hubs account traffic and click.My adsense account don't show which hub give me click.

Add those hubs I've mentioned in as URL Channels and you'll be able to track them.

thanks darkside today i know it from you.Thanks for help me.

10. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image73
    EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 14 years ago

40-50 clicks in seven days isn't exactly worth crowing about on the internets anyway.

11. bill yon profile image70
    bill yonposted 14 years ago

I started posting girlie gallery hubs about a month ago.my traffic tripled but click threw ratio remained the same.so yes to traffic,no to clicks from my experience.

12. relache profile image73
    relacheposted 14 years ago

At least I'm not a sock puppet.

1. profile image51
      BadCoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Look up the true meaning of sock puppet !

good one

13. yoshi97 profile image55
    yoshi97posted 14 years ago

A sock puppet is a puppet made from a sock, with 'Lamb Chop' being the most famous sock puppet of all.

I don't believe the captain looks much like Lamb Chop, except for maybe in the eyes ...

14. profile image0
    shinujohn2008posted 14 years ago

Sexy Wallpapers and Photos are allowed to run ads as per tos , as long as they are not crossing any limits. One proof is a US website http://www.ewallpapers.eu/Female-celebrities/all/ on celebrities and models which runs adsense for years and this site has been a factor of discussion in adsense help forums many times last year itself.

Got any links to those discussions?

1. profile image0
        shinujohn2008posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Many indian photo hubbers have seperate profiles for creating photo gallery hubs and Lengthy Artciles Hubs. When i am lazy i publish photo hubs and when i am not i write articles from other profiles. I think i too have started showing lot of multiple personalities.

I think i should not reveal too much secrets here.

The Topic in this Thread asks whether sexy pictures make lot of money.   NO...NO....NO....is the answer.

15. bill yon profile image70
    bill yonposted 14 years ago

I don't see anything wrong with picture hubs,I do both,write and post hubs with just pictures and videos too each his own.

16. starme77 profile image78
    starme77posted 14 years ago

maybey if you have a pay- per -click- on -a -pic you'll make a million smile

17. profile image0
    shinujohn2008posted 14 years ago

Yeah , Darkside i have seen such discussion in forum by people opposing it. http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/A … &hl=en

What i understand is that Premium publisher websites have got more control over the content and ads and adult content topics articles are allowed by adsense for them. http://sexuality.about.com/od/sextoys/Sex_Toys.htm

Different set of rules for Normal Publishers and Premium publishers. Rules change for websites with huge traffic.
    http://labnol.blogspot.com/2007/04/priv … emium.html
    http://www.duoblogger.com/adsense-premium-publisher/

I don't know whether Ewallpapers site is a premium website or not.  But , i think exposure to that level is allowed to be normal. Most of the indian gallery photos are more decent. I admit that there are a few hubbers from india , who post vulgar pics. Many times i too report of flag such hubs that are indecent with photos.

Some examples of premium sites are ABC.com, HowStuffWorks, Internet Broadcasting Systems, Inc., Lycos Europe, Knight Ridder Digital, About.com, CNET. This was the list released by Google in 2005. Now the list might contain lot of other sites also , even hubpages may or may not be included at present or may get into that list in future. (Most of you know that Hubpages has special rights to have more google ads on a page than normal websites)

18. Philipo profile image42
    Philipoposted 14 years ago

You will definitely get traffic but without cliks = no money.  the whole essence of being here is the money.

19. gamergirl profile image83
    gamergirlposted 14 years ago

Empty traffic that doesn't convert is silly.

20. waynet profile image69
    waynetposted 14 years ago

These are very annoying to look at and so the conversion rate will be quite low, although the pictures are the only thing people go to look at, there is hardly any content except a bit about the actresses or indian models, so people will be going to look at the photos rather than clicking ads, even with a huge amount of traffic I can bet that there is not that much money to be made from the adsense alone if it's just images....

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)