Where is OSAMA right now?

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (33 posts)
  1. Francis911 profile image60
    Francis911posted 14 years ago

Answer this and have fun.

2. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Having lunch with the Americans who trained him!

1. shamelabboush profile image51
      shamelabboushposted 14 years agoin reply to this

This is a fact.

1. earnestshub profile image80
        earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I know it's a fact they trained him, not certain he is having dinner with them right now! lol

Osama was or maybe has been America's best budyy, but when he turned them down, they hated him so much. It's a kind of revenge.

1. tantrum profile image61
            tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

He never turned then down. Don't you get the picture ?

I get the picture believe me, but I think he turned them down after 9/11! Who knows.

1. tantrum profile image61
                tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Not commenting further. USA is not my country smile

Me neither!

2. nicomp profile image61
            nicompposted 14 years agoin reply to this

America doesn't have buddies, only interests.

2. blue dog profile image59
          blue dogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

maybe breakfast.  depending on the time zone.

Did he do 911 or what? I hear so many opinions!

3. profile image0
    zampanoposted 14 years ago

nice start !
    hehehe

Boy do I love Democracy !

Me too! smile

4. blue dog profile image59
    blue dogposted 14 years ago

smirking at bush.

and sneering at cheney.

5. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Hiding on hubpages as a sock puppet in the religious forums! smile

6. shamelabboush profile image51
    shamelabboushposted 14 years ago

He is out there...

7. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

He's in Montecarlo,  chatting with the White House

8. Jane Dee Summers profile image61
    Jane Dee Summersposted 14 years ago

Don't stop now tt, whe're having a good time.

Are'nt we all guilty of turning him into a pop star.(slop star)

However, it does seem odd that he always appears around election time.(may as well add him as a registered voter.)Are Aliens allowed to vote?

9. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

Hiding behind his mother's skirt! big_smile

10. profile image0
    Ken R. Abellposted 14 years ago

Perhaps, just perhaps...

Osama is really "Roland The Headless Thompson Gunner" brought to fame on Warren Zevon's Excitable Boy.

If so, by now he may be looking for a guy in "Mombassa in a barroom drinking gin..."

Or not. :>)

11. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

I suppose he is still running from Tom Horn.

12. profile image0
    ryankettposted 14 years ago

The Binladen group own large stakes in Microsoft and Boeing, so he is probably just watching the stock markets to see when he can finance his next atrocity. Or checking in on the families Geneva or London offices, to make sure that they are on target to achieve their normal $5bn+ annual turnover.

In fact, his 600 strong family has such close ties to America..... that I wouldn't be suprised if he has been hopping in and out of America for the last decade. A representative of the Binladen empire is believed to have been meeting with Bush's closest business aides in Washington on the morning of 9/11...... Osama Bin ladens brother was there that morning too.

It is not in Americas interests to kill Osama, so dont let them make you believe that it is. The Binladen group control a stupid amount of American equity. His niece is a living in Manhatten and Americans buy her music, his brother Adbullah is a Harvard graduate and lived in the USA at the time of 9/11. His brother Yeslam went to uni in California in the 1970s, and now controls huge amounts of American held European equity via an office in Geneva.

His half sister was living in New Jersey, pumping American money into her fake charities, before using the money to fund the World Trade Centre 1993 bomb plot. Mahrous Bin Laden was linked to a plot to kill the Saudi Royal family. He now also controls $bn of cash in the worlds financial markets.

Yehia Bin Laden, Osamas half brother, owned 16% of a large biotech company in Cambridge, MA, at the time of the 9/11 attacks.

Salem Bin Laden (now dead), is a half brother to Obama and once managed his families $16bn investment portfolio... mostly American money. He used to holiday in Orlando several times a year.

And thats just a few of them. There are 600 Bin Ladens. Only a handful of them have publicly disowned him..... they are amongst Saudi Arabia's most powerful people. Add them together and you have Buffett and Gates rolled into one.

THE ANSWER: Osama Bin Laden is everywhere, funded by American corporations, and indirectly (or directly) backed by some of Saudi Arabias most powerful people. He is in Europe, he is in America, he is global like McDonalds. The only way to win the war against Osama is to (illegally) take all Saudi investments in the west. But then you are at war with Saudi Arabia, one that you cannot win without their oil.

Period.

1. nicomp profile image61
      nicompposted 14 years agoin reply to this

There's nowhere else in the world to make money, I guess. Our markets still dominate.

My cousin's dog walker got an email forwarded from a homeless person in San Francisco who found a bazillion dollars in an envelope with Bin Laden's name on it.

Bin Laden's uncle's roofing contractor did a job for Dick Cheaney's limo driver's life counselor. It all makes sense now!

Bin Laden controls all that cash from a cave in Pakistan. His dialysis machine has a 27" diaplay, a quad core CPU, 4GB of RAM, and a static IP address.

A friend of my sister's college roomates's hair stylist saw Bin Laden's half brother walk by the World trade Center exactly 42 days before the attacks. Coincidence? I think not!

He's dead now? Coincidence? I think not!

The joke will be on them when we use up all their oil and they are left with sand. Use the cheapest energy first; that's the only thing you said that make sense.

1. profile image0
        ryankettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I take it that you dont know much about the worlds oil stocks then? America are using theres at a rate which will see it run dry in under 10 years. Saudi have enough for at least 50 years. The only potentially saviour for America (and Europe) is Iraqi oil. Yet you still go on denying that the war in Iraq is an oil war.

2. blue dog profile image59
      blue dogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

ryan, consider this.  america desperately has its eyes on saudi oil.  the world's largest consumer of carbon based energy is looking for ways to get its hands on the world's largest supply of oil.  it's rather easy to see an "internal" conflict weaken the royal family, making it easily manipulated by american interests.  this will happen sooner than later, as the american "empire" continues to slide down the slippery slopes of demise.  desperate times dictate desperate measures.

1. profile image0

I actually see it a little differently mate. America has its eyes on Iraqi and Afghan oil...... a supply which is believed to exceed that of Saudi Arabia. America are in those countries with the consent of the Saudi regime, whilst many Saudi's would actually prefer Saudi Arabia to be persuing that oil.... some of those Saudi's belong to the Bin Laden family.... and are represented by Osama Bin Laden. Both use religion in the name of war, both are motivated by wealth. Just my take wink

13. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

Right you are, and then China takes over where we left off.

14. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Obama? Guess he must be in the White House, unless he is travelling? smile

15. SweetiePie profile image82
    SweetiePieposted 14 years ago

Bin Ladin's niece is Waffah Dufour, and her mom Carmen Bin Ladin have written a book distancing themselves from the Bin Ladins.  She is not even a direct niece because her father Yeslam and Osama were half brothers, and never close at all.  Carmen, Waffah's mother, was born in Switzerland, and her daughter was born in California.  When Carmen married into the Bin Ladin family she did not realize how wacko they were, and only when her husband Yeslam persuaded them to live in Saudi Arabia did she realize.  I think it is unfair to compare Waffah or her mom to the Bin Ladins when they have not had anything to do with them since the 90's.  By the way Waffah Dufour changed her name because she hated all associations with that family, and she is an American because she was born here.

1. profile image0

Fair enough, I understand that. But.... that does confirm exactly what I was saying, that there are 600 whacky Bin Ladens in Saudi Arabia..... who control lots of money from Geneva wink

16. SweetiePie profile image82
    SweetiePieposted 14 years ago

I agree with you about the reach of the Bin Ladin family in the US and Switzerland, but Yeslam and his daughters have no relationship.  He refuses to even talk to them on the streets.  I know Waffah and Carmen were upset anyone compared them to the Bin Ladins because they detest that family.

17. blue dog profile image59
    blue dogposted 14 years ago

the "internal" conflict i spoke of may come in many different guises.  this is but one:
    http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid= … c.g_9daLjI

regardless, the spoiled hand of american dependence on foreign energy is all over it.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)