Thanks HubTeam!

Jump to Last Post 1-30 of 30 discussions (82 posts)
  1. hubtivist profile image56
    hubtivistposted 14 years ago

I had a hub that seems to have violated Google AdSense Program Policy, so the HubTeam unpublished it. I'd like to thank the HubTeam for protecting me from violating this policy. Thank you.

1. profile image49
      BadCoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You can thank me, I reported it !

hubtivistposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol what was it about then?

1. profile image49

Keylogging !

Thank you BadCo, for reporting it.

1. profile image49

My pleasure smile

Ps - Say Hi to Smokin smile

Ah, so that's why! In this case, keep a close eye on your account, my friend. wink

1. profile image49

That threat was just reported, cheers !

Yes, I knew you would. When was the last time I reported your hub that uses inappropriate tags to mislead people (which is clearly against the hubrules). Or did I report you when you called smoken a bitch in the forum?

2. loveofnight profile image76
    loveofnightposted 14 years ago

i am glad to know that they have our backs like that

3. Ladybird33 profile image68
    Ladybird33posted 14 years ago

Thanks for sharing

4. profile image49
    BadCoposted 14 years ago

Look Hubtivist I just want to leave all that Smokenchic and Goodfriendiam stuff behind. To be honest I liked both personas but it got out of hand, I am as guilty as Smoken but I have no gripe against you as long as we both agree to leave it in the past. That my friend is up to you ?

OK. Thanks. And as I said you did me a service by reporting. smile

1. profile image49

Btw it's always nice to see you return, you deff grow on me !

5. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

Well, you might possibly have lost your AdSense account for it. You should read up on what they allow before you publish another hub.

lol no UW. No adsense account lost. It wasn't a real bad hub you know. smile

1. profile image49

It was it had ads that gave people advice how to keylog peoples passwords !

You mean adsense ads? Are those not processed by google?

6. profile image0
    gwennies penposted 14 years ago

I was just wondering how hubtivist has four fans with no hubs? Cause of participation in forums?  Just curious. smile

1. profile image49

Hes an alter-ego !

2. hubtivist profile image56

In fact two of them joined when they joined the clubs of tons of other hubbers in hopes that they would be fanned back, ralwus liked my hub that was later denied, loveofnight liked me in the forum. smile

7. profile image0

call me stupid...but what does that actually mean?  I never knew. Is it a good thing to have?smile

8. profile image49
    BadCoposted 14 years ago

You still havent named the other Hubbers I scared away or was that silly talk ?

Look BC, I had been here before you was here the first time. I'm not gonna name hubbers because I really didn't take note of the names, but the knowledge still remains. I know your character.

1. profile image49

And I know who you are, you are Smoken and Goodfriend and of course the most famous who I will not name. I respect you and yeah fair enough I have been disrespectful of friends of yours so what do you want, a pound of flesh. Are you going to continue to follow me under different names.

I hold my hands up ok, I was bad in character to a few of yer friends but I cant undo that man, what more can I say ?

9. profile image0

hey...are any of you going to answer my question?  What is an alter ego?  Hey...how could anyone not like BadCo?  No one could be scared away by that face!! LOL! smile I like it!

An alter ego is another persona that you register with hubpages. You can sign up for as many accounts as you like.

2. profile image0
      ralwusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

An alter ego is another account made by a hubber in another name. You can do it also, 2, 3, 5 or whatever. Pay no attention to the other stuff goin' on. They'll work it out.

10. profile image0

thanks ralwus...that makes more sense, doesn't It? smile  Okay...I just like all people I guess...especially cute ones! he he!

1. profile image49

You are just nice and thats a good thing smile

11. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

Bad, I must say, I admire what you did up there. thanks good guy.

1. profile image49

Thanks Ralwus but if I do wrong I admit it, I am not God I am just me and I am far from being perfect. Its a huge website and of course you will upset people, you will make people laugh but no way will you ever make everyone like you.

Yeah hands up I have upset a few people on hubs, hardly makes me different from anyone you meet in life everyday.

12. profile image0

Is forgotten my man.

1. profile image49

I offer an apology but trust me its deff not forgotten because I have put this jigsaw together my friend, it all fits perfectly now.

13. profile image49
    PirateGirlposted 14 years ago

My Captain is no fool, he knows now who is who, the riddle is solved at last and the last laugh is his !

14. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Are you the hubby or internet b/f ? Im all confused and hey its considered harassment to make threats wink

ohhhh its smokin aka goodfriend's alter ego ?? lol

1. profile image49

Eagle, one there was no person that existed called Smokenchic as there was no husband as there was no Hubtivist. This is an old member long before I joined the 1st time and tonight I have realised who he is and I am a bit annoyed as I liked him.

But one thing about writers, you can change yer name but you can never change yer style. I know you, I unfanned you tonight because I know you. Please stop stalking me now !

15. yoshi97 profile image56
    yoshi97posted 14 years ago

A good tall mug of ale always helps one forget ... why, I've forgotten much on the stool before planting head first on the floor.

*clunk*

What were we talkin' about?

1. profile image0
      wordscribe41posted 14 years agoin reply to this

A toad, I believe...  smile  Right, BC?

1. profile image49

No I thought that before but its not GT, to be honest GT wouldnt lower his standards to that !

1. profile image0
          wordscribe41posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Perplexing...  yikes

1. profile image49

I am emailing you !

16. yoshi97 profile image56
    yoshi97posted 14 years ago

Somebody said if you lick a toad you see psychedelic spots. Any truth to that?

17. profile image49

Where did baldy go anyway ?

He is here.

1. profile image49
        PirateGirlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yer pretty cute actually !

LOL I knew you was gonna say that, but I'm no match for the captain, actually.

1. profile image49

Ha you remember me too don't you smile

18. profile image0

I remember when we used to hubjack hubs.

Me?

2. profile image49

I think you and Hubtivist remember loads of things, you are so alike.

If only that was true... ralwus is my role model

1. profile image49

Yeah I remember smile

Great double act lol

2. profile image49

We will meet again , I look forward to it !

19. profile image0

No! We would choose someone like, oh Atomswifey and go to their hub of choice and just raise cain. Usually it would be one that was off the wall. It's called hubjacking, not a year old yet. Haven't done it in a while since tho old gang is broken up.

20. profile image0

Was fun hey? we got out messages through too.

1. profile image49

But alas the double act was split up, tis why I likes CG smile

1. profile image49

Almost makes a Cabin Girl cry !

21. profile image0

She's kewl yes she is. So is Pirategirl

1. profile image49

I am Cabin Girl, do you miss GT and those fun days when Hubs was fun, I wish I had joined way back then I missed the best of Gt was he that good ?

22. profile image0

Well. Some think he was. A certain professor confided to me that GT could write circles around anyone on HP. He is working on his book now.

1. profile image49

Cool I had a run in with him a few times and thought he was just comic book like the Raiderfan crap but thats just me, maybe vulgarity appeals to the masses, I am just a silly Cabin Girl !

23. profile image49

Funny that baldy man isnt about when you are chatting, I hope you dont scare him like he said the Captain scared members, lol

24. profile image0

Well. the ladies saw him as a wild feller kind of like Badcompany. you know, the danger factor. Wimmins love those guys no matter what they may say. Agree?

1. profile image49

Yeah I loved him and he was round me for sure, I cried when he left !

25. profile image0
    isis_dreams2002posted 14 years ago

thank you for letting us know how much hub pages backs us up that way

26. profile image0

Now you aren't thinking I'm him are you? I do not have an alter ego. I don't know who he is. I think I made a comment on one of his hubs, hell I thought you knew who he was. LOL I can't handle two accounts, tried that and it drove me nuts last spring. I am not that talented.

1. profile image49

No of course not but I recall you being CC and I think you had another account, I just recall you and GT being best buddies and doing dual hubs, they were fun .

27. profile image49

Why does the baldy man go after starting all this anyway, I am such a silly cabin girl !

28. profile image0

I have no idea. I am not psychic. He should have read the rules doncha think?

1. profile image49

Yeah I guess but he seemed nice though, his heart was in the right place.

29. profile image0

I reckon he got it out of his system now. I must go now, see ya tomorrow. Have fun and peace. Call on me anytime ya wanna talk now.

1. profile image49

Can't see that happening ! Night !

30. candice5 profile image59
    candice5posted 14 years ago

I haven't a clue what all this Drama is about, but Badcompany Cabingirl always seem to be in the middle of it.
    Contrived? I wonder.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)