How to Earn Fast Money Online For Free

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (25 posts)
  1. KevCC profile image72
    KevCCposted 14 years ago

Spam by any other name!

2. deartfuldodger profile image59
    deartfuldodgerposted 14 years ago

Not only spam, but promoting an aboslute garbage service that will never even pay this spammer.

If you ever transparent stupid spam like this, realize right away that is unprofitable, thats why only idiots promote it

3. forlan profile image59
    forlanposted 14 years ago

There is no fast honest money in online business except you cheat others.

4. jezbiz profile image41
    jezbizposted 14 years ago

Yes you can earn money online for free... but it will REALLY take some time, especially if you are just starting out...

1. Jackson Riddle profile image47
      Jackson Riddleposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Took me 4 weeks, the fifth week I earned a fair bit,so I wrote a hub on it .

5. Kaabi profile image61
    Kaabiposted 14 years ago

I hate fast money things.  I have been working hard for months and have little to show for it, but I know if I keep working I will make a lot of money.  It hasn't been easy, and it isn't easy for anyone.  You can make fast money if you happen to be very lucky, like find a Get-Paid-To program and somehow quickly refer a lot of people (which I did, but that was LUCKY, and the benefits from that have run out), but for sustained wealth, it takes work.  And you won't even make fast short money with a BS program such as the ones with big, red text at the top.

6. profile image0
    annalaurabrownposted 14 years ago

The only real supposedly free way to make money online is doing things such as creating hubpages or squidoo lenses or blogging and making money from Google Adsense. However, unless you spend a lot of time doing these and promote them you will never make much of anything and time is still money.

1. Dale Mazurek profile image62
      Dale Mazurekposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Im sorry to disagree when you say you will never make much.  90% of my marketing is done through articles and stuff like hubpages and my partner and I do really well.  Yes it takes time and even more time to learn.  Once you have a system in place there really is good money to be made.

7. Casper021 profile image59
    Casper021posted 14 years ago

To earn online it takes time experience and determination. But in saying that if you work hard and don’t give up after first few failures you can earn really god money online and its not that hard once you know what to do and how to do it and it does not involve spamming.

8. Jenny Cakes profile image61
    Jenny Cakesposted 14 years ago

I agree with other comments, that it is not a FAST, get rick quick bandaid.  If you need fast cash, pull some beers for a month.

This does work, you just need to approach it like any other serious quest in your life. Learn, Implement, Hone, Develop and It Will Work. 

I think a mentor of some kind is also inherent when you are starting out as this industry can be overwhelming and distracting to the newly inducted.

9. bpo-outsourcing profile image58
    bpo-outsourcingposted 14 years ago

Sounds too good to be true... It takes time, skills and hardwork to earn money. lol

10. profile image53
    Edikan Victorposted 14 years ago

Do you have an Idea on how to really make good money promoting products from affiliate sites like paydotcom

11. AlexRad profile image75
    AlexRadposted 14 years ago

Well I can tell that earning by learning (i.e. studying what people need and writing content on the Web) has been my lifelong idea since I found Internet for me in 1998. I started dozens of sites, many of them just kept me more busy.

In 2006 I had a quick success with Adsense and got about 1,5K in my pocket, then it all disappeared as I did not have a system.
    I think that the most reliable way to earn money on the Internet is to start small businesses that do not involve lots of manual work concerning customers service and order processing, and to promote these businesses with Adwords, link building, etc. It can bring quite a lot after two-three months of regular work and trials and errors.

1. Andrew0208 profile image59
      Andrew0208posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes! "Earning by Learning" is a very vital key. Good enough anyone willing to learn can learn a lot here on HubPages about making money online. It does require patience and hardwork; working with the right information will always produce better results.

1. shanekruger profile image61
        shanekrugerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I totally agree with u.

2. GeneralHowitzer profile image67
        GeneralHowitzerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Absolutely you're right about it... this thread is very useful especially for the newbies...

12. retellect profile image72
    retellectposted 14 years ago

Its easy to make money online for free, follow these steps:

1.Turn on PC
    2.Connect to the internet
    3.Log into your paypal
    4.Chant "Free Money" 3 times
    5.Give it 5 minutes to process and you should see loads free money appear, go on, give it a try!

smile

1. Writeme ASmile profile image60
      Writeme ASmileposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You are so funny! I'm still broke.LOL (I didn't really do your suggestion.) However, I was amused.

2. Sue Adams profile image96
      Sue Adamsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol

13. Sexy jonty profile image58
    Sexy jontyposted 14 years ago

http://hubpages.com/hub/Not-a-freelance … ingle-word

Just visit and you are to your answer .....

14. Jackson Riddle profile image47
    Jackson Riddleposted 14 years ago

It only takes one shepard and you see all the sheep follow. Who sees the analogy with what's happened after my post.

15. upal19 profile image59
    upal19posted 14 years ago

Earning money online is no matter if you work hard. work as a freelanceer. go to freelance sites. register with them. bid works you can do. get assigned for works and get paid. earning depends on your expertise and skill. if you are a programmer, you can earn huge money.

16. dondata11 profile image60
    dondata11posted 14 years ago

In everything you do in life fast money, yeah right, you have to put in the neccesary work to enjoy the fruit of your labor, making money online is normally a pyramid where someone will make money as you are working for them. can you get knowledge and experience from your own mistake heck yeahh and from others sure, and that's why I took the time to research my own facts for months now to help beginners to know ways to get the info needed to get started, site is not fully operational but close, look for it in the future.

17. onthedge profile image54
    onthedgeposted 14 years ago

I will not post any links here but inside one of the biggest and fastest growing communities of internet marketers i have seen people make money. One of them made $2k in 1 year, from scratch and all on the internet. Then recently on of the guys has made close to $14000 in last 3 months, starting from scratch. Starting from 0. It can be done.

all YOU need is DESIRE.
    with DESIRE, YOU can even burn the FIRE.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)