Make As Much As You Want With Adsense (Gag)

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (19 posts)
  1. Dale Mazurek profile image63
    Dale Mazurekposted 14 years ago

lately the forums have been a little down so I wanted to lift everyones spirits by allowing them to make as much money with adsense as they want.

$5 or $1000000, you decide.

The link below is a gag link that black hatters actually use to build fake adsense pages.

Im confident Hubbers will have fun with it and not use it for black hat purposes

http://googleadsensegenerator.com/

I know some of you have seen this before but for those who havent have some fun and live some dreams.

This is just a fun link and in no way does it do anything for me so snip away if you want but at least let a few people have some fun first.

2. Shirley Anderson profile image72
    Shirley Andersonposted 14 years ago

I have seen this before but what fun to make a million dollars a day from AdSense.  Ahhh, that was nice, thanks Dale.

3. profile image0
    shinujohn2010posted 14 years ago

I too have seen it , anyway thanks for reminding it. It is an absolute amazing page.

4. profile image0
    Aquaposted 14 years ago

I have not seen this site before - thanks Dale! smile

5. profile image0
    Louidam1posted 14 years ago

Never seen it before.  Thanks for sharing!

6. Dale Mazurek profile image63
    Dale Mazurekposted 14 years ago

Ah your all welcome,  just thought it would be fun to have a little laugh for a change after the last few days in the forum

It sure does paint a nice picture doesnt it

7. rebekahELLE profile image85
    rebekahELLEposted 14 years ago

no, haven't seen that one, only those with the guys who say they make mega bucks placing google links.

8. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 14 years ago

Wow.  Thank, Dale.  Hadn't seen that exact page before but suspect I've seen a few "results" generated with it.

Nice coverage of detail, too.  When I did the "make your own page" thingie as instructed, I didn't think to include pennies, only dollars--and the program made up some nice, logical looking numbers for me. 

Of course, the 58 cents yesterday and the 32 cents today that it showed are a lot closer to the truth if you just leave the dollars off completely!  lol

9. earner profile image80
    earnerposted 14 years ago

Thanks for that! I am now an instant Google millionaire.  I've just made my first million, and it's all thanks to you!

smile

10. Ivorwen profile image65
    Ivorwenposted 14 years ago

That is funny!

11. marcofratelli profile image78
    marcofratelliposted 14 years ago

That's classic (and eye opening re: all those "Gurus" out there!...)

Dale Mazurekposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You are absolutely right and that is what new marketers have to watch for.  I do just fine being honest with new affiliates.  I will never be called a guru

1. profile image0
        Aquaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That could be your new niche Dale - the world's first 100% honest affiliate marketing guru! smile

I have had gurus approach me to JV with them and share their lists.  I have turned them down because when my partner and I started this 3 years ago we made a commitment to make money without black hat and without screwing anyone over.

It has been hard work but we do very well and we have kept to our word every step of the way

12. hudsonj1994 profile image61
    hudsonj1994posted 14 years ago

Haha that is great! I have been wondering how they are actually making that much money per day! Now I know.. Awesome hub!

13. yoshi97 profile image56
    yoshi97posted 14 years ago

Black hat will feed you well today ... white hat will will see to it your fed the rest of your life. smile

14. Mark Knowles profile image58
    Mark Knowlesposted 14 years ago

LOL

That is entertaining. Now I can prove how rich I really am.

What is it with the forums lately? So frigging serious - I have all but given up coming because I know the top ten threads are going to be all religious, all nasty and all some variation on:

Pleeze, pleeze, pleeze believe what I believe!!!! sad

I make 20k a DAY from people paying me not to make fun of their beliefs. lol

Proof!!!

http://markpknowles.com/wp-content/uploads/adsense.jpg

1. Ivorwen profile image65
      Ivorwenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the laugh, Mark.

2. Dale Mazurek profile image63

I totally agree that I am sick of all the religion posts in the forums as of late.  But I guess as it stands right now they have the same rights we do and hopefully some formats will change.  Until then I will just focus on the threads I want to respond to

Not to mention I am going to try and have some fun like I did when I got here four months ago

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)