HI! :)

Jump to Last Post 1-20 of 20 discussions (33 posts)
  1. Wonder_Woman profile image57
    Wonder_Womanposted 14 years ago

Since I am fairly new I would love to get to know each other.

Please post a comment about yourself, basic info or something new most people don’t know about you. ^_^

2. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

something new? well everybody already knows that I am weird so nothing new there lol...but for you my dear since you are new and asked. WELCOME by the way! I am weird, love it, I have a great sense of humor but if you say th wrong thing I can turn into a b!tch quickly so far no one has done that here thankfully. I am an unemployed Preschool Teacher who is married to my HS sweetheart and he is a Navy Corpsman. I am also a writer doing everything to become a published author. Oh and I am always ready to help ppl. Like if you have a hub on the same or close to a same topic as me, I tell ppl to email me your hub link and tell me which one of my bubs to link it to and I do so we can both get views to our hubs. smile

1. readytoescape profile image60
      readytoescapeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'll verify Crazd is weird, me I just like a drink or two now and then...... and welcome to hub pages.

2. profile image0
      A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Navy Corpsman, he has my respect and admiration!

3. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

Great idea wonder woman.

My name is Kimberly, I was a broadcast producer for over 20 years, am a recovering addict, now I write full time and am following my dreams, I play guitar, sing, am a photographer, divorced and finding my 40's the best years yet.  I don't exercise, eat junk and fast food, weigh 105 pounds and am a Brunette LOL.  My favorite thing to do is laugh.

If you want to learn a lot more about Hubbers come check out my forum

'recommend a Hubbers Hub'  Its a lot of fun

So was this

Thanks Wonder Woman

4. Dale Mazurek profile image62
    Dale Mazurekposted 14 years ago

Hi there

My name is Dale.  You can find out about me by visiting my profile.  I really didnt know what to expect when I came here but almost everyone has welcomed me with open arms.  HubPages is a great place to be.

Oh ya Crazdwriter is crazy lol  Ah she is a lot of fun as are so many others here.

5. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

Write a first hub, then I'll tell ya somethin', mebbe. After all we haven't even been introduced. Welcome.

6. profile image0

I am not crazy don't listen to them. I am just a fun person...I swear!

Wonder_Womanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

CRAZY people are always fun ! smile

7. profile image0

She is lying. She is crazy, see her name?

8. profile image0
    Poppa Bluesposted 14 years ago

Well I'm sure none of you know that I was recently entered into the Guinness's Book Of World records as part of the largest air guitar ensemble, playing Journey's "Don't Stop Believein" after a Broadway showing of Rock Of Ages.

1. profile image0
      Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Very COOL Poppa Blues!

2. Wonder_Woman profile image57

WOW thats greaat! *claps hands*

9. profile image0

*thhhhhhhhhhhppppppppp* on you ralwus. lmao I am not crazy I just LOVE to write...hehehe

10. profile image0

We are now Poppa, good for you!

11. Wonder_Woman profile image57
    Wonder_Womanposted 14 years ago

Crazdwriter:
    Thank you for sharing, you have a very inspirational life from what you posted. Mental note: don’t make you made ^_^
    lyricsingray:
    105 pounds and you eat whatever you want? Lmao I think I  gain weight by just looking at a cookie big_smile
    Dale Mazurek:
    I agree I love the atmosphere here. People seem really friendly. Nice to meet you.
    ralwus: Nice to meet you , I have seen you here and there, you seem very well respected. Once I figure out what is it you asked ill set that up lol

12. Rehma Jamshed profile image61
    Rehma Jamshedposted 14 years ago

Welcome Wonder_Woman! I just joined a few weeks ago and I am having the time of my life in the forums! Hubbers were very encouraging and welcoming.

I'm sure you'll have a pleasant experience here! Have fun!

13. wesleycox profile image70
    wesleycoxposted 14 years ago

Hi wonder woman, I am superman. 

Something about me nobody knows, well I kinda like my animo...annimai...annonim...secrets.  But I will let you know that I am 68 inches tall.

lol nice to know kalel smile

14. profile image0

OK WW, now that we are at least formally introduced, in a manner of speaking, I'm an old fool. Nice to meet you. Now, go write something that would pique my interest, like mebbe how to be a wonder man? wink Or how 'bout something in the way of the way to a woman's heart since we all know the way to a man's? You been spyin on me huh? LOL

lol spying? no not at all, just cant pass your wise commentation in hubs

15. Delilarose316 profile image62
    Delilarose316posted 14 years ago

Hi and welcome to hubpages. I've been here a short time and its full of a wonderful bunch of people.
    You should enjoy it very much.

16. articleposter profile image60
    articleposterposted 14 years ago

Welcome big_smile

17. profile image0

Well, I went ahead and fanned you. Now don't you let me down. One piece of advice; If you're ridin' ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then to make sure it's still there with ya.

lol since im still getting accustomed to this... mind sharing what it means when you get fanned lol

1. love my yorkies profile image60
        love my yorkiesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It means someone has joined your fan club.

18. frogdropping profile image77
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

Hey WW - welcome to hubpages big_smile

*stands up* Hi, my name is frogdropping and I once ran a race and lost my underwear. All of it. Big crowd too. Huge.

*sits down*

Nice to meet you, one time i tried to whip a pen out of my purse, by accidently whipped a tampon out and hit the  guy behind me with it...

19. profile image0
    bloodnlatexposted 14 years ago

Hi!  I'm BloodnLatex, does anyone have a band-aide?

20. frogdropping profile image77
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

Good grief BnL you're developing at a rate that outstrips evolution. First rate!

1. profile image0
      bloodnlatexposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm doing what I can..... But now my eye popped out!

want a tampon?

2. frogdropping profile image77
        frogdroppingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Quit whining. You've got another one smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)