Why Relationships Are Ruined?

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)
  1. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

To all,

As you know, I am out spoken about many things, but one of the most important things I can relay is how much I love humanity, as a whole.

I can see the inter-connectivity required for sustained, reproductive life, which is born in to every human being.

Beit, Man or Woman, you both possess the power to give life? Do you grasp or understand the responsibility it entails?

Not to knock "religion", are you not a GOD if you can create life. The human race is the only life-form in the galaxy, that can control it's offspring. Things guided by nature can not control how they breed or how often they breed, because nature tells all animals.

There is a power of nature, in your relationship and it guides you toward a generalized mate. What is considered generalized mate? Well, that is a person who you're attracted, either through sight or smell. These senses guide your quest, but other factors can make you leary of some and not of others.

You know, going to a bar and trying to have a good time, can be accomplished about 50% of the time that you go. Women, many men may vie for your attention and then again, some won't go near others. Appearance plays a major role in an individual's ideal candidate, but at times, makes you shake your head....and wonder what the hell were they thinking.

Yes, you know......the extremely ugly(on the outside) people doing with hot guys or girls? That's got to be love. The rest of the world doesn't see.

Your appearance has everything to do with who you are as a person? How ever, appearances can be deceiving and even misleading at times. Therefore, most people mistrust others.

This makes relationship very difficult. Besides, trust - communication and honesty, there isn't anything else required to build a solid relationship, with the hope of finding true love.

I speak from experience. I've had a love, it's now a lost love.

I've loved 3 women in 29 years of dating, and that's out of about 12-15 women in total, and watch leave. Why?

Well, apparently I wasn't what they had planned on. I am cool with that, but you need to realize what doesn't work in a relationship.

Here is an example: I was playing online in Pogo.com, I was playing solitaire in one room. There was a woman talking with another person(a man), and the woman said that her husband was trying to look over her shoulder to see who she was talking to and possibly what about.

I told her....that she might have a problem? She said, "Problem?". And, I said, "Yeah! a problem could come from that action. She couldn't understand or see a problem?

When you are married, you trust and love, your sweetheart- you best keep no secrets. Your individual honesty will keep your mate honest. The less likely that your mate will be dishonest at any given time.

That's on you. You keep secrets, your mate will keep theirs too. And sooner or later, the relationship becomes destructive and breaks.

Again, I love my life. I love my family. And, I want to help you get through it.

NOW! For some of you people, who are more than likely a part of society, but refuse to listen....take your EGO and check it at home, if you want play the "alpha" male role, do it in front of the mirror, but don't take with you when you leave the bathroom.

Your ego and/or pompus attitude toward others, just because you make more money than the average person, doesn't make you a better person than the average person- it actual diminishes you even more.

The social standings, also play a factor in relationships, because "mommy" and "daddy" get to play the role. In the average household, relationships at best are skewed by many other factors, usually family disagreements.

How old is young enough to date? Depends on the maturity of the adolescent. But, to be safe...I'd say about 14 is a good age. For girls at that age, would be ready too. Some begin their "period" at an earlier age and will probably be able to manage accordingly, providing proper parental instruction.

Family can stress a relationship in many ways. You could be forced in to making extremely hard choices, choices you might not like, regardless of how you look at it. Those choices could cost you more than you know.

I know, my grandmother and my mother didn't speak for 13 years, after my mother and father married against her wishes. My grandma didn't approve of my father. So that strained the relationship. Hard-time hit my dad, divorced my mother.

Before my grandma died, which was a few years ago, my mom began feeling severe regret over ties within our family. And after she passed on, it really hit her, what she lost. She learned it from me, her son.

Be aware of what's required to make a relationship work?

TRUST!

COMMUNICATION!

HONESTY!

This all starts with you being honest with yourself, about what you want out of relationship. As long as you have those, you'll find love.

If your relationship lacks any one of the three, then you've got a problem and that problem will RUIN your relationship, unless you address the problem.

1. emdi profile image64
      emdiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

rightly said. You should have written this as a hub

2. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

I took your advice.

I posted it as a hub, instead.

Thank you for your kindness.

3. hoodieweather profile image60
    hoodieweatherposted 14 years ago

Honesty is the best policy, honestly. Very insightful hub.

smile

4. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

It's hard and it can be very trying. No matter what let her be queen and help out with everything. Put the computer away and rub feet it's pure majic! The thing they expect from us don't give 'em! They think it all about us and what makes us feel good make sure you prove them wrong everyday!

5. mroricle1973 profile image60
    mroricle1973posted 14 years ago

That's deep...  There are so many games played now in relationships that sometimes you don't know what's fact and what's fiction.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)