I now have 100 fans! Your the best....

Jump to Last Post 1-29 of 29 discussions (79 posts)
  1. Deborah-Lynn profile image60
    Deborah-Lynnposted 14 years ago

Thank you fans for visiting me at my Hubs, it's nice to see you there and also when you share your comments with me it helps me with my future work.  HubPages is the best environment, we work here, we play here and we find friendships here as well.  I am thankful to have found such a place to Hang out and learn from people and not only from my co-Hubbers, but the staff who are very much a part of everyday life in HubPages as well.  Thank you all...on we go!

1. soni2006 profile image76
      soni2006posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am you fan today and forever. Congratulations for 100 plus fans and growing..........

http://www.oopshi.com/images/friends-movie-oopshi-com.jpg

Deborah-Lynnposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, Soni, I really love the Friends card! Your the best!

2. Philent profile image67
    Philentposted 14 years ago

Congratulations on the 100..I'm not one of them! But I'm the 103rd lol Many more to come!

Great to meet you Philent, I've seen you around the forums, I'll check out your work too!

1. Philent profile image67
        Philentposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks to that Deborah. Nice meeting you! C yah around. smile

Thanks Philent, your Hub about Do's & don'ts for husbands and wives is great reading for a wife who wants to do her best, do you have any advice for the husbands as well?

Oh tnx for reading..actually I do have one for the husbands..it is on the part 1..hope you can visit my hub again.

I certainly will continue to read your Hubs and keep up with what you are working on, after all, I am your Fan!smile

Oh tnx..how come I was not alerted on my profile page that you are my fan? I better checked that again. smile Thank you again..I will also support your future works.

Did you check?  Did you see my comment on your HUbs as well?

3. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

Thanks for the $50 deposit into my nocents account for becoming your fan under 50 different hubber identities lol

You are welcomed dear man.......nice to hear from you, where are the promised Kiwis????lol

Now hat I know I cannot release Kiwis in the USA without getting five years in jail, I have to find a new bird for my project!!big_smile

4. emievil profile image67
    emievilposted 14 years ago

I'm your 105th fan. Congrats Deborah - Lynn.

Hey PD, 50 different hubber identities? I thought you only have nine lives (and 4 paws) lol

1. Daniel Carter profile image62
      Daniel Carterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

BTW, emie, you sure sport a rockin' score. I think you've also been at 100, haven't you? When I grow up, I want to be as good a writer as you.
      smile

1. emievil profile image67
        emievilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Daniel. Got lucky in my score I guess. And what good writer? You're the one who got featured not me big_smile. Want me to predict when you'll get the 100 (if you haven't already)? I did that with dohn and he got it when I said he will get it smile.

2. Deborah-Lynn profile image60

People are so talented with their various Avatar porsonas...it's hard to tell the men from the boys, the Cats from the kittens or the Angels from the demons...but it's alot of fun anyhow!!!!lol   Thank Emi for becoming my fan as I am yours!wink

5. Daniel Carter profile image62
    Daniel Carterposted 14 years ago

Congrats, Deborah-Lynn! In not time, you'll be wondering how you accumulated several hundred fans!

Thank you Daniel, you are an encourager of the highest quality, thanks for your very helpful Hubs as well, I am pretty much "studying" your wise information!

6. hasen profile image61
    hasenposted 14 years ago

Wow how did you get so many fans?  I only seem to have two. sad  Anyway, congratulations.

Well now you have me...making friends on the Forums helps, writing Hubs through the HubMob and taking challenges, also there are lots of questions people ask, when you answer them it creats discussions that give you a link to people who like things you like and know things about what you know...I hop0e this helps, I'll check your work and see you on the comments section!smile

7. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

Hey Deborah-Lynn,

How that other situation?

And, you're welcome. I am glad to be your fan.

Hi Cagsil,  we are doing ok, but you know, much of the same, my daughter says he's being nice, why would she say that if nothing was wrong though?

1. Cagsil profile image71
        Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Just curious, I know you said she said he was being nice...but can you remember how she actually said and why she said it?

Did you ask? Or did she just come out and say it?

Your right I'll send you an email and we can talk, I appreciate your input on this, always!smile

8. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 14 years ago

Congrats Deborah-Lynn it won't be very long and you will be celebrating 200... smilesmilesmile

Wow, Zsuzsy Bee,  over 800 fans, I'd say you are well known around here!  I am already a fan but I am still reading through your hubs, like I said, your receipes are the cat's meow!  Thank you for your interest in my work as well!smile

9. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

Deborah-Lynn, don't explain....this really isn't the place for it.

If you want email me or not?lol

10. retellect profile image71
    retellectposted 14 years ago

No, your the best! I'm a fan too! smile

Awwwwww, sweetie, now I need to go visit your hubs and see who you really are????  It's so great to meet you, thanks so much, talk soon!smile

I read your Hub on 10,000 friends on Facebook, you really changed my mind, I thought having alot of people on Facebook would make my time there unmanageble, but you offered some very good points on why that` would be worthwhile, Thanks!smile

11. profile image0
    Janettaposted 14 years ago

Congrats!! The next hundred will come even quicker!!! big_smile

Wow Janetta, 309 Fans...you rock!  I hope you are right, I love people soooo much...Thank you, your are so sweet and encouraging!

12. Flightkeeper profile image67
    Flightkeeperposted 14 years ago

Congratulations Deb. You got one more fan to get you to 200!

oy

Thank you Flightkeeper, I really enjoyed your artical on Fairies, It's great timing for Christmas, who doesn't like buying Disney Toys!!!smile

1. Flightkeeper profile image67
        Flightkeeperposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The Disney people were smart to continue the story with Tinker Bell.

I don't like admitting this but I think I like some of their stories more than my kids did, and anything to do with fairies...I can't wait for grandkids some day!

13. hudsonj1994 profile image61
    hudsonj1994posted 14 years ago

Congrats!

Thanks, hudson, you are really starting to get busy now I bet, as your number of hubs are increasing?

14. Rehma Jamshed profile image60
    Rehma Jamshedposted 14 years ago

Congrats Deborah! Your fans will keep increasing!

Very cute little baby face!  Thanks Rehma, as will yours!smile

15. Money Glitch profile image63
    Money Glitchposted 14 years ago

Congrats, Deborah-Lynn,  I've read several of your hubs previously, but I guess I forgot to join your club, well I'm fan number 112....

I am so glad you enjoy my writing, I have seen you around also, shame on us for not connecting, I will be sure to Fan you and rate your hubs up as an apology, thanks!

16. RedElf profile image89
    RedElfposted 14 years ago

Congratulations - looks like your fan club is still expanding, too. You'll be doubled in no time wink

I so admire your work Redelf, funny we never talk, I will visit your Hubs to see what else you have been working on...cheers!smile

17. rmcrayne profile image89
    rmcrayneposted 14 years ago

Congrats D-L.  I'm not too far behind you. I suppose I'll hit 100 in a few days.

We will party that day!, very soon I hope!  Thank you RM!!!smile

2. Money Glitch profile image63
      Money Glitchposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm already your fan rmcrayne or I would help you meet that milestone.  Hhhmmm, Let's see if we can do it today...

Wanna be the coolest person of the day, become rmcrayne's 100th fan! cool

Thanks!!!

18. profile image49
    CabinGirl.posted 14 years ago

You are the best Deborah-Lynn, one of the reasons I returned, well done on the 100 !

Glad to see you have been keeping in shape Pirate Girl, have you been writing poems for us all?  I know everyone is ready for a romp about now...

19. rmcrayne profile image89
    rmcrayneposted 14 years ago

BC is the best! As are his friends.

20. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

I am happy to be one of your fifty fans, You know that half of them are alter egos don't you? LOL half of them probably are BC. hehe

Pearldiver has claimed 50 so that leaves me with 17 fans if you also are a avatar sweet man!

21. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

Well, anyway, I'm happy to see you.

It is so unusual for BC not to stop in, but he did send Pirate Girl......bth, Blonde Poet is out and about today...it's charming to see you again my sweet man!

22. hudsonj1994 profile image61
    hudsonj1994posted 14 years ago

How did you get that many fans??

Hello Hudsonj,  I think people are just kind to me, or they like reading what I have been writing about?  I am sure that you will be making new friends and writing more Hubs, each time you write a new hub, people will come to see what you have done, and you will build new fans.  You are doing fine, keep going!smile

23. bgpappa profile image78
    bgpappaposted 14 years ago

COngrats

Thank you  BGpappa, you are quite the writer with 145 Hubs!  I guess you keep very busy!  It is great to talk to you, come around and visit us often!  I'll see you at your profile!

24. profile image49
    CabinGirl.posted 14 years ago

You are the best smile

No YOU are the best!

1. profile image0
        ralwusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wrong! I am the best. wink

1. profile image0
          lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Al lwrong,I am the best

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
            prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

hi ms Deborah lynne: congrats, I am one of your fans. and to ms lyricsingray, your new avatar is awesome..

Thank you pretty dark horse, it's great to have so many talented fans!

2. Deborah-Lynn profile image60

Ralwus, you are the best-est of the best!  That's for sure!

25. profile image0
    poetlorraineposted 14 years ago

everyone is celebrating tonight, any parties still on the go any where

I don't know who you were when you were here last, I read in your comments that you are "back", Brenda...but in only two weeks you have made much progress writing poetry and other Hubs, good work as well!!!  Much admiration for you!

26. lyla profile image59
    lylaposted 14 years ago

Congrats! smile Glad to be one of your 100 fans! smile Here's to your  500 soon! smile

27. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

Congrats-and I better double check I'm a registered fan cause I am a true one for sure, Kimberly
    Congratulations

1. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

whew, yep I am

Coarse you are, and may I say the more I read of you the bigger fan I become of your work?

28. Veronica Allen profile image70
    Veronica Allenposted 14 years ago

Congrats Deborah-Lynn. This is great achievement.

Thanks Veronica, love your hubs, keep up the great work!

29. KCC Big Country profile image86
    KCC Big Countryposted 14 years ago

Not sure how I missed this, but Congrats!

Not like you at all KCC, but love that you stopped in for a few minutes!  Thanks for your congrats, talk soon!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)