Jesus did not kick it with sinners

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)
  1. sa282h profile image57
    sa282hposted 14 years ago

Here is someone's post to me on the forum:

"Look closely at the life of Jesus Christ,his first miracle was turning water into WINE so we know he Partied.he hung out with PROSTITUTES and sleazy TAX COLECTERS,He was great at BREAKING rules."

I know most of you subscribe to the above person's way of thinking, so read my response carefully:

Why would Jesus celebrate life when people are damned?
    He went to that wedding for the sole purpose of doing that miracle, to "manifest his glory" as the story says. Nowhere does it say he socialized and congratulated the bride and groom. In fact, he knew people were marrying in a Satanic world as opposed to a God-fearing ancient Israel, and said to them: "For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

You're so ignorant of scripture.

Now, about him hanging out with prostitutes. Nowhere did he hang out with a prostitute in the gospels; he only let one go after accusers seized her, trusting her to "sin no more" as he told her, providing a window of opportunity at salvation before he took the throne THEN condemned people (an event they did not allow him to do). So, that is the only thing Jesus did with a prostitute, told her to "sin no more," and nowhere do you read of him chatting her up further.

So, he did not socialize and kick it at a wedding, neither did he hang with this adulteress.

Why would he befriend an adulteress when the scripture says "Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God." (James 4:4) Jesus himself confirmed this: "If ye (my believers) were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." Clearly they were not friends with the world.

So, go back and read scripture you satanic biblically ignorant colossal of shame, before shooting your mouth off about how the bible 'supposedly' depicts Jesus, when you and your ministers are 1000% far off from the truth, an event prophesied as "the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine;" (bible)

Look how majorly in error you are, you for the 1st time having encountered a biblical christian, who is scorned by the world as Jesus said would happen.

Listen, you might want to read the passage where Jesus called a non-Jewish woman a dog: "Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread (God's promises to the "children of Israel"), and to cast it to dogs."

Look here, I know the biblical Christ, not the Christ you've been fed by ministers who do not endure sound doctrine, any given handful in your local area or on the net.

If you're wrong about all that, imagine how wrong you are about everything else.

There will be a price to pay for your biblical ignorance.

Here is someone's response:

"There will definitely be a price to pay that's for sure "Judge not lest thee be judged thyself".."A new command I give thee , love one another" This Jesus of scorn and hate you worship doesn't exist my sad confused friend. You need to watch your mouth and back it down, these unbelievers you judge may pay in eternity but you're about to pay today. If you're so mighty then grab some wood and I'll get the nails and then we'll see if you rise from the dead. The only persecuting going on here is from you."

Here is my response. Read carefully:

Oh the "Judge not" card. Like I didn't see that one coming.
    Too bad you didn't read the rest of the passage. He said not to judge if you're guilty of the same sins, but if you clear them up, you are to JUDGE: "Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye." (JUDGE OTHERS!)

And, Christians are to judge the world according to Paul, so are expected to judge each other beforehand: "Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?" (bible)

"Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?" (bible)

Once again, you've manifested the global attitude of idiots all over the world who use the judge not card without knowing what he really meant. You're clearly ignorant of biblical judgment. But don't worry, the world loves you.

1. profile image0
      Scott.Lifeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey prophet they have these things called hubs for you to rant on, get a clue.

2. cheaptrick profile image74
      cheaptrickposted 14 years agoin reply to this

My sincere apology oh great and noble prophet.obviously you have a special relationship with Jesus and God.the rest of us should bow down to your Wisdom and bask in the light of your Glory. the last time fanatics like you were in control was the Inquisition WE WILL SAVE YOUR SOUL EVEN IF WE HAVE TO KILL YOUR ASS TO DO IT! Thank you for extending the Dark ages so millions of people could suffer in the name of the Lord.More people have been murdered by religious fanatics than any other reason,I use the word reason loosely here cause its clear that you have none.the only up side is ALL religions use force to enslave people.your beliefs are generated by "magical thinking",a stage of mental growth common to adolescents.You appear to be STUCK in puberty.You should consider growing up...peace...

PS:please don't run for political office,oh,you might consider using your spell check(its the little check mark at the top of your screan)...

2. KCC Big Country profile image85
    KCC Big Countryposted 14 years ago

Why waste all this effort on a 567 word forum post?  Go write some hubs and at least make some Adsense money on it!

3. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

Look Edward, hub it don't snub it.

4. KCC Big Country profile image85

Looks like we think alike Scott and Colebabie!  That's too funny!

5. KCC Big Country profile image85

I think every answer to his ranting should be "Go write a hub"

6. drej2522 profile image68
    drej2522posted 14 years ago

It's even got me, the anti-hubber, thinking, "Go write a hub!"

7. zadrobi profile image60
    zadrobiposted 14 years ago

I kick it with people who write HUBS.

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)