the Devil is real

Jump to Last Post 1-24 of 24 discussions (73 posts)
  1. sa282h profile image57
    sa282hposted 14 years ago

Read Ezekiel ch 28 to learn that the Devil was not an angel that got kicked out of heaven. He was a very successful entrepreneur cherub creature who made lots of money merchandising; having four faces, one of a goat, one of a man, etc. His riches went to his head and he believed he would one day rule the world, thus corrupting himself at that point. The bible says he will get his wish. God told him his merchandising "filled the midst of thee with violence" and you read of the earth being "filled with violence" hastening God's decision for a Flood. The Devil has access to the earth (read the NT), even God's throne (read Job), hell being his final destination in the future. He most likely favors most of you, most of which befriend the world when the bible says not to: "whoseover shall be a friend of the world is the enemy of God" (James 4:4), since the world is Satan's (read Luke 4). You obtain your spouse this way, by befriending the world, when scripture says not to. But once you have that spouse, why would you care? The Devil rewards you good don't he?

The devil getting kicked out of heaven happens in the FUTURE when he tries to go up there and war with God and the angels. That was the verse about Satan's fall you read. Again, wrongly interpreted by the pathetic Christian church who critiques the bible every chance they get.

1. profile image0
      Rick Marlowposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Fella, you`re just all mixed up.Do us a favor and please go take an extended vacation.Give it up.

sa282hposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Notice how this proud arrogant old man does not even consult the scripture verses I referred to (Ezekial ch 28) to see if I am indeed correct and in line with scripture. He did not consult it, because if he did, he would see I am correct. He just reads my words, they sound contrary to his preconceived ideas about the devil, and ASSUMES I am wrong, even declaring it with authority. The guy is clearly delusional if he thinks I am wrong about what the BIBLE says on the matter, since he did not consult it to check.

This is what these forums are made of...loser, satanic people who are too afraid to be shown up by a book, especially by someone YOUNGER than them. Where are wise men? Where are people who actually read and believe scripture??  People say all the time "You're brainwashed into that stuff" but how is that possible if no one even teaches this stuff? Pick up a bible and read it, it declares exactly what I teach, word for word.

Ignore Mr. Marlow if you are serious about truth. But being that I am clearly aware of biblical ignorance, I don't expect any of you to even care, in fact probably line up behind such ignorant fools and support them. That's to be expected since:

"the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;" (bible)

Believe me, the wrath of God is waxing HOT.

1. Paraglider profile image89
          Paragliderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I thought you'd gone sad

1. earnestshub profile image80
            earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh he's gone alright! Well gone in the old testament!

2. profile image0

Friend, I`ve been studying the bible for 50 years.Spent 6 years studying it in private school and college.You`re just some wet behind the ears kid that no one wants to play with because your mouth is too big and you have no idea what you`re talking about.You have 2 ears and 1 mouth.You should listen twice as much as you talk.I was studying the Bible before you even started running up and down your daddys backbone.

You have to admit Rick, he is quoting from the bible. lol

1. profile image0

Hey buddy, hows it going? This guy is out there ain`t he?

2. yoshi97 profile image57
      yoshi97posted 14 years agoin reply to this

So ... let's see if I have this right. Be friends with no one, never have a wife ... does God allow video games? We gotta have something to do here on Earth ya know. smile

And if we can't have a wife and we can't morally procreate without one, is that to say we should die off as a species?

I'm not sure which god you are worshiping, but he seems really ticked off at us down here if all of this is true, as he seems to just want us to die off. Then again, if god were an alien, what better way to take over the Earth then to just ask all the Earthlings to stop getting married (which leads to no procreation) then satan (the leader of the aliens) just walks in and claims the Earth.

I'm not saying your wrong ... just saying your belief allows for no more humans.

Yes forsaking the world and its women who are all satanically 'positive' people who 'positively' reject scritpure, is Christ's plan for a believer. You say it leads to no life here. This is why Jesus said, "If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, AND HIS OWN LIFE ALSO, he cannot be my disciple."

Either you care about a life in a Satanic world, or you prepare yourself for a life in a future kingdom of righteousness brought in by the Lord with a bloody sword, who slaughters the entire God-forsaken world (Revelation 19 for details). As far as women goes in that kingdom, God is keeping something secret that I'll reveal at a later time God willing. The marvels of biblical doctrine.

1. yoshi97 profile image57

Goodie! That means I can go back to playing Grand Theft Auto then! smile

3. Paraglider profile image89

And these four faces - did they all have mouths? Did they share an alimentary canal or did they have one each? If so, did it have four anuses? How many buttocks?

Can't you see that believing this garbage is simply destroying your ability to think sensibly about anything at all?

1. profile image0
        Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I wouldn't call what this guy is doing as thinking!

Agreed. It's more like vomiting. His beliefs, if he genuinely holds them, are vile.

1. profile image0

LMAO Paraglider yuo just had to go there with the vomit. ewww lol

Well, I can come up with images just as unpleasant as his pick of Revelations. The difference is, I am selective where and when to apply them. He's a deserving case.

1. profile image0

very true paraglider...go ahead let him have it lol

2. drej2522 profile image69
    drej2522posted 14 years ago

don't get sucked in, yoshi!!!!

I have a bungie cord attaching me to my chair, so no need to fear. smile

3. profile image0
    Rick Marlowposted 14 years ago

How about this guy!

4. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

The 'devil' is a mythological, very very lost soul.

It's a myth.

If you can not reference the devil other than from some sort of religious text, then you are going to have a tough sell on your choice of topic.

If you want to reference anything from any form of religion, I please and respectfully request that you DO NOT assume religion is based on facts. It's not!

Science and philosophy combined - disproves anything the bible has to offer for proof or evidence.

A perfect example: the bible pre-dates estimated 6,000 years. and science has proven mankind to have been around 2 million years. Please explain? The difference. The Earth has been dated back as far as 4.5 billion years old.

If you know anything about science and philosophy, then you would know religion is a lie, gone horribly wrong for centuries.

To assemble your own truth from your own research instead of submitting to one set in stone, makes you a god. No wonder you reject scripture. You're doing the serpent's will: "Ye shall be as gods."  Try Fearing God before it's too late.

okay ... So where is this stone you're talking about with the writing on it? After all, if we are going to throw away hundreds of years of research we deserve to see the stone, right? smile

It is called the BIBLE.
          Either you submit to it, or you assemble your own truth from your own research which makes you a god. Being a god is doing the serpent's will: "Ye shall be as gods."  Fear God now, or he'll make you eventually.

1. profile image0

the BIBLE is a book of written stories that no one knows whether it is fact or fiction because it was written by man who could have written whatever the h-e- double hockey sticks they wanted. I'm catholic I even know this!

1. drej2522 profile image69
              drej2522posted 14 years agoin reply to this

oh no...CW is leaping in now...damnit...2 down

1. profile image0

lol naw it's all good he is ignoring me because I am evil...I am a woman I'm evil! lol

2. sa282h profile image57

Like I said, assemble your own truth from your own research which makes you a god, or submit to one set in stone from the one who forbade you to be a God in the first place.

1. profile image0

No serpent led me astray get it right it was Eve duh! I'm not Eve I am Crazdwriter there is a difference dude!

And I do know what I believe in and don't question it at all. I love when ppl tell me what I do or don't know or what I do and don't question...dude yuo must be a mind reader then to know anything of what I think or know. *gag* and yes sarcasm was dripping all over those words honey

But ... my Bible is made of paper. I got ripped off!!! Where do I get one made of stone? Let me guess ... those women threw it away! I'll be keeping my eye one them from here on out ...

1. profile image0

Sorry Yoshi the serpent led me astray and I threw it off a mountain...I apologize!

Well then, I guess I'll forgive ya! smile

I've got a Reader's Digest ... it seems pretty rational stuff to, and it has many great articles on telling me how to live a good and happy life ... as an example, there's a great article on cleaning your colon on page 83 ... seems like the stuff a good life is made of to me. Of course, it doesn't have thousands of years of worship to back it up, but it just came out last week ... give it time to catch up

2. Cagsil profile image71
        Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I have assembled my own truth from years of research, not setting to anything in stone(more like lots of paperwork) and yes I am GOD in my own life. I hold myself accountable for the things I think and do. I use my conscience as it should be, so I stay honest to myself and others. I understand the value of my life. Many others do not.

I don't reject scripture, I reject all religion. You separate out what specifically Jesus Christ said and you throw away all the rest. Then, translate it into proper context so people will understand.

I don't fear "GOD", because he doesn't exist in reality.

5. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

Wow saying that I am satanically positive is an insult you arse! No woner you have only 3 fans you jerk!

6. yoshi97 profile image57
    yoshi97posted 14 years ago

shhh... he might be sleep-texting (kinda like sleep walking but done with the hands at a keyboard). smile

1. profile image0

Is that possible? lol

With the right meds ingested ... yes smile

7. profile image0

HAHAHA that is funny and I love how he is ignoring me because I am the root of evil for being a woman.

8. profile image0

aaaa thank you Yoshi You are sweet for forgiving me. smile

9. Niteriter profile image59
    Niteriterposted 14 years ago

Crazdwriter, it's good to see you in here swinging your dukes. You fear no foe!

10. profile image0

Hey Niteriter thank you. nope I ain't gonna let some snotty nose kid call me evil and let him get away with it. big_smile

Cool hat!

11. Niteriter profile image59
    Niteriterposted 14 years ago

I shoplifted it... the Devil made me do it!

1. profile image0

Are you sure it was the Devil and not some sexy EVIL woman? lol

12. Lisa HW profile image63
    Lisa HWposted 14 years ago

The devil IS real, and here he is:

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p281/Lachicaloca79/DEVILCHILD.jpg

(I'm sorry - I couldn't resist.  lol  )

1. Cagsil profile image71
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol

13. drej2522 profile image69

lisa lisa...ha

14. profile image0

that made my night Lisa! lol

1. Lisa HW profile image63
      Lisa HWposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Good  smile.  We horrible, evil, women have to use our horrible, evil, brains to try to make one another laugh.  It's what the devil wants us to do.  lol

15. getitrite profile image71
    getitriteposted 14 years ago

This thread is a joke. Right?!

1. Lisa HW profile image63
      Lisa HWposted 14 years agoin reply to this

There's the distinct possibility it was not originally intended to be.  lol

1. getitrite profile image71
        getitriteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Really! What a waste of forum space! yikes yikes

16. drej2522 profile image69

this is true, Lisa...very true smile

17. Lisa HW profile image63

getitrite, well - it is, and ordinarily I stay away from the religious threads; but if you see how many of these diatribes have been posted lately it can be hard to stay away and not post something silly.  It would be nice if the religion forums could have discussions between people with different beliefs (such as, "My religion believes this.." and "Well, ours believes that.")  What this individual has been filling up the forums with is not "discussion".  It's just some weird diatribe, with this individual presuming to tell everybody else the world is evil and they're evil (and whatever other perversion he wants to shell out).  He's not looking for real discussion (so he's not getting one).  smile

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g235/flor_petunia_tulipan/funny%20cartoons/devilll.gif  (I couldn't resist lol.  )

18. Len Cannon profile image87
    Len Cannonposted 14 years ago

Its either real or a very accurate portrayal of a schizophrenic.

19. Lisa HW profile image63

Len, true - and good point.  (You sure have a way of taking the fun out of things, I must say.  lol  Think I'll find other entertainment now.  hmm)  I was thinking this individual may just be a troll of one sort or another.   

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s7/NintendoxZombie/deviltiny.gif

20. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

Is HE or a SHE! Where is HE/SHE now? Maybe a SHE cos she wears Prada?

21. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

It's goin OK. Still have the bloody flu. xzy@%)
    This guy is right out there Rick! Makes me wonder even more about brain chemistry. smile

1. profile image0

It`s looking like we need to do some serious research.I`d sure hate to be in a think tank with this guy.Could you imagine the results?

1. profile image0

That flu won`t let go will it? Sorry you`re suffering.

22. earnestshub profile image80

Well, we could try my challenge. "I dare you to say that or think that with normal seratonin uptake!" lol

1. profile image0

Wouldn`t that produce normal thought processes.Can you get it artifically?

I'm afraid it does cause normal thought processes, so naturally the means of uptake is illegal, so therefore immoral, meaning not available to Christians because of their faith.
        A real catch 22! lol

1. profile image0

Now I get it,Duh.

I partake regularly wot with bein a heathen an all! lol

1. profile image0

Earnest,now we make exceptions for you.If you`re a heathen,then you`re a grand heathen with full honors and exceptions.

You are most kind and generous Rick, especially for a god-botherin, bible totin full blown, full leather jacket, take no prisoners bible thumper! lol lol

1. profile image0

I do have a leather jacket.Fixing to break it out.I ride an old 1973 Harley ironhead sportster.Year round.Time to drag out the gloves and jacket.Have you ever ridden scooters?

Owned motorcycle shops for 27 odd years, yep still ride, but am not a Harley fan.
                    I am a fan of JApanese engineering, and the Harley is fine if you like two wheeled tractors.
                    I ran a 1942 WLA 750 for a while as a kid, and owned a 1937 1200 flat head outfit for a while. smile These days i ride a Honda lead wing. smile

23. gusripper profile image40
    gusripperposted 14 years ago

Devil is the most interesting personality of 20th and 21th century there is no  doubt about this.Ask or see some masterpieces of the  art world.

24. earnestshub profile image80

just tuggin the lead Rick, you are always kind and generous unlike myself! smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)