Another digg-like site with dofollow links

Jump to Last Post 51-79 of 79 discussions (115 posts)
  1. sunstreeks profile image81
    sunstreeksposted 15 years ago

I"m in.. I agree that dominating with Hub Pages posts may not be in the best interest of the site.. add your personal blog work too to diversify the sites content.

Wouldn't hurt to also write a post on your blog about the site to give it it's own back links and attention..

my screen name is sunstreeks of course.. feel free to add me as a friend and I will do the same.

Stephanie

2. chantelg4 profile image70
    chantelg4posted 15 years ago

I think I'll wait a bit, might overload over there, I have registered but have not submitted anything yet.

3. profile image0
    terrygposted 15 years ago

I was wondering if anyone else has thanked David yet?

I like the idea its an Adsense revenue sharing site. Maybe that is one way to thank him.

4. hobsdv profile image62
    hobsdvposted 15 years ago

ok guys i have added all the categories suggested so far.

if you have anymore suggestions please post them in this thread
    http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/4911

1. profile image0
      terrygposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Hi David, very coincidental to see you here and that I have been reading your blog for quite some time now, using it as a reference point for a lot of marketing work I do.

It is the best blog I know that covers your subject matter.  Those here at hubpages would do quite well to skip over and have a look around. I am sure they will be pleased to know your a leader in your field.

Do you think you should give them the url?

1. Inspirepub profile image73
        Inspirepubposted 15 years agoin reply to this

tease ...

1. profile image0
          terrygposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I know, you thought ghostwriter was good, wait until you see this guy.

2. hobsdv profile image62
        hobsdvposted 15 years agoin reply to this

ok why not check out my blog www.generalmarketingblog.com

1. Dorsi profile image87
          Dorsiposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Awesome information! Hubbers check this out!

5. qatarvisitor profile image60
    qatarvisitorposted 15 years ago

Not really a suggestion, so I'll post it here - this is probably something stupid, when I click on I want to upload my own avatar nothing happens. I'm sure I m doing something wrong as no one else seems to have a problem!

1. Inspirepub profile image73
      Inspirepubposted 15 years agoin reply to this

That happened to me, too - just hit "save" and then do it again and you should see a "browse" button.

Jenny

6. stevemark122000 profile image60
    stevemark122000posted 15 years ago

Thanks for the info. I will take a look.

7. hobsdv profile image62
    hobsdvposted 15 years ago

ok guys i have launched the support forums

http://www.blogatiser.com/forums/

8. LdsNana-AskMormon profile image79
    LdsNana-AskMormonposted 15 years ago

Dorsi -

I did check it out.  I liked it.   Thank you David. I really enjoy learning "how" to do this thing that we are all doing!  LOL  So much to learn.  At times, my head just spins:-)

Kathryn

1. Dorsi profile image87
      Dorsiposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Lol... I know what you mean about your head spinning!! There is so much to learn- and write about- the possibilities are so endlesss.....geez....I guess we'll be busy for along time!

9. b opinionated profile image61
    b opinionatedposted 15 years ago

Hey so I am pretty new to hubpages and blogatiser, none the less here I am in hopes of making some friends and well gettin my name out there. I hope I will be able to find time to use blogatiser.  My user name is Bonnies. I am still perusing the site a little, please ad me here there or any where to your friends or fans list. I promise I will ad you too! Thanks!

10. jim10 profile image66
    jim10posted 15 years ago

I just joined. It looks pretty cool. Hopefully I can make some friends and get some votes. I will do the same for others in this forum.
    http://www.blogatiser.com/Technology/th … y-a-mac-1/

11. Eileen Hughes profile image61
    Eileen Hughesposted 15 years ago

I have also joined blogatiser

only under the name hughey

http://www.blogatiser.com/Home_Garden/d … pensively/

12. robie2 profile image77
    robie2posted 15 years ago

I just friended you both,jim and eileen,  on blogatiser-- I'm pinkpackrat over there, as I am on both Digg and Stumbleupon.

13. Misha profile image64
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

BTW, I just looked closely on dropjack - and it has ZERO SEO benefits, so don't bother with that one...

14. compu-smart profile image90
    compu-smartposted 15 years ago

Thanks Misha...! i  like it!! its soo user friendly and i thought it was actually made for Hubpages!! lol

15. Misha profile image64
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

Actually, everybody forgot about tophubs - and those are as good as blogatiser, even better probably, since they were around for a few months already smile

16. Misha profile image64
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

Hi honey, I miss you !!!!!

17. Dorsi profile image87
    Dorsiposted 15 years ago

Just bringing the thread back up to see how everyones experience has been over at Blogatiser- I pop over there daily- and I like the format and the color change- the site looks great!
    I've also been submitting some interesting news stories....

1. robie2 profile image77
      robie2posted 15 years agoin reply to this

Hi Dorsi-- I'm liking watching Blogotiser evolve and I pop over there just about every day too.....to see what's new and vote vote vote and now I've discovered the forums--uh oh--smile  I've found a couple of new bloggers whose work I like as well. All in all I think its a great site.

18. profile image0
    SirDentposted 15 years ago

I have been having some problems there myself. Most of the time I go I can't vote for anything. I get a message saying the page is loaded but with errors. Could be my connection but not sure.

I had some trouble voting--my vote wouldn't take--but I never got any messages.When  I refreshed the page everything worked fine.

19. profile image0
    SirDentposted 15 years ago

I'll try that next time I go there. Gotta run right now.

20. libra profile image61
    libraposted 15 years ago

Hi guys, I've also just joined blogatiser under the name panther223.

http://www.blogatiser.com/user/view/profile/panther223

Haven't submitted any posts yet, but will do so soon.
    All hubbers are welcome as friends.

21. crashcromwell profile image68
    crashcromwellposted 15 years ago

I just signed up myself and added a few hubbers as friends. I don't have a ton of time right now, but will be visiting others soon. Here's my link: http://www.blogatiser.com/user/view/profile/jamesfhenry

Happy Hubbing!

22. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image60
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 15 years ago

Yes, I joined.
    Login URL: http://www.blogatiser.com/login.php

Username.: vardhamangems

23. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image60
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 15 years ago

Yes, I joined.
    Login URL: http://www.blogatiser.com/login.php

Username.: vardhamangems

24. crashcromwell profile image68
    crashcromwellposted 15 years ago

I was reading some of the old posts on this thread and saw a note from Lissie about Qassia. In case y'all missed that or forgot about it, I thought I would mention it now. Here's my link.

http://jamesfhenry.qassia.com/

Jim Henry, aka crashcromwell

25. libra profile image61
    libraposted 15 years ago

Hey Jyoti, the login url you posted doesn't lead to your profile.
    It should be http://www.blogatiser.com/user/view/pro … dhamangems
    Hope you don't mind me taking the liberty of posting it.

26. Misha profile image64
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

Libra, you need to remove the dot at the end to make this link working smile

27. libra profile image61
    libraposted 15 years ago

Thanks, Misha. Corrected it.

28. gogetter profile image59
    gogetterposted 15 years ago
  29. seohowto profile image62
    seohowtoposted 15 years ago

Hello everyone

we also accept hubs, not only blog posts. Besides, Wagg.it has Google PR3
    Welcome!@)

1. Misha profile image64
      Mishaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

http://wagg.it/user/view/profile/login/jnestor

Yep, they do have honest dofollow links, and I'm there for more than a year I think - I just was not too active there recently and forgot about them - sorry Lena smile

I tried to join Wagg --created an account and they were supposed to send me a verification email but it never arrived-- now the site won't let me log in  and won't let me re-register --guess wagg is not for me eh?

1. seohowto profile image62
          seohowtoposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Ops, I am gonna check it right now, and thanks for reporting this bug

1. profile image0
            SirDentposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I have the same problem at the moment.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)