Talkin' with Dead Folks

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (48 posts)
  1. profile image0
    pgrundyposted 15 years ago

In my family, about two out of three of the women have the ability (or disability, depending on how you look at it) to sense when someone is going to die, and also to attract and get message from already deceased persons. Since we live in a culture that labels that as a form of insanity, it can be tough to come to terms with. From my observations, I think people tend to go one of two ways with it--either they get freaked out and feel afraid of themselves and the dead folks and ashamed of their sensitivity, or they get kind of inflated about it and think they can do and see way more than they really can.

I have two sisters and a brother. One of my sisters and I have 'it' as did my mother and her mother, but my brother and other sister, not so much. Similarly, of my three kids two have it, one doesn't.

What do you think of this? Have you had any such experiences? What do you take them to mean? Do you think this runs in families like blue eyes,  brown hair, & so forth? I do think that, I was just wondering where the rest of you weigh in.

1. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 15 years agoin reply to this

first, your funny!  I don't think it is strange or insane.  I don't know that it is an eye color trait or anything like that but maybe something else that I don't know, or anyone knows for sure.  I have dreams, some have preminitions and other can just feel it, so maybe everyone has it but can't or wont accept it. 
      I personally do not want to talk to dead people, not cause I think it is wrong, but because I am afraid of what a dead person can do.  I mean...if you got a crazy ass ghost that decided to go nuts and break stuff, well how could you protect yourself since you can't kill it.  lol. 

wink

2. mohitmisra profile image61
      mohitmisraposted 15 years agoin reply to this

You have a gift.I have had people approching me just before they die and ask me questions on death.He was so young hardly twenty one.He sought me out in the cemetery where I would sit alone to contemplate. He said he was looking for me for over an hour.He asked me such intelligent questions for his age..The next day he died.Another instance,I was joking around with my friend Mr.Prem.He was an old man and we would sit together over  tea quite often and speak on philosophy. One day he cracked a joke and  it just slipped out from me-"You are going soon".He laughed and the next day he passed away.Surprisingly a week before he had completed all his paperwork like he knew he was going to die.Some are able to see the approaching death of  others and some see it in themselves.
      Poet Mohit.K.Misra

1. Mark Knowles profile image58
        Mark Knowlesposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Did you sell him a book?

If not, that was a missed opportunity, because your book rank no#2 on "davidwara's ebook bestsellings of the web." I now - I is seeing the revews. U is a enlgthened wun no dout i is respecting u muchly.

Saint Mark, prophet of Roddenberry.

1. JamaGenee profile image79
          JamaGeneeposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Would that be Gene Roddenberry, oh sainted one? smile

1. Mark Knowles profile image58
            Mark Knowlesposted 15 years agoin reply to this

That's the one smile

3. JamaGenee profile image79

pg, as you said in one of your hubs: "Oh, that again".  I come by 'it' naturally too, from my paternal grandmother, as does a cousin.  We've never thought of it as "weird"...for us, it's just another form of communication.  Far as I know, neither of us has ever sensed an impending death, but getting messages from, or talking to, the dead?   Oh, yes.  Doesn't happen 24/7 like on "Medium", but we've each been visited by, and had interesting short conversations with, several Dearly Not-Quite-Departed.  Meaning, when they're talking to US, they don't  know (or haven't yet accepted) that they're DEAD. 

For several years, every place I lived had at least one ghost, and other than the joker that kept flipping a hall light on and off at odd hours and turning on the blender at 3 a.m., not a problem.  In fact, I found simply mentioning the resident ghost was a quick and easy way to get rid of unwelcome (live) visitors.  smile

As for sandra rinck's fear that a ghost might go nuts if she talks to it...it can do that even if you don't.  smile

1. mohitmisra profile image61

I have also come across spirits and communicated with them telepathically.They are very clear.I havent met anyone harmfull,infact one of them said he is protecting me.Another asked me why I am disturbing him.When I said I did not mean to,he left me alone.

Poet Mohit.K.Misra

2. profile image0

Why you gotta scare me like that?  Now I am going to go to bed thinking that whether I talk to them or not, one could get pretty pissed off at me if I don't want to talk.  LOL. 

Mohit, IMHO, means in my humble opinion.  smile

Thanks Sandra,
          No ghost or spirit has the power to harm you.You are protected by god-you are  a divine soul,allways remember that.
          Mohit

4. SparklingJewel profile image65
      SparklingJewelposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Souls that have not passed on into the higher realms of Light are in a precarious position and need prayers/guidance to do so. I will leave it at that, unless you would like more information.

1. profile image0

I read some of this in the Tibeten book of the Dead.  They said that the monks were there to lead the dead into the light through the darkness and demons and stuff, so the monks would sit by the side of the dead chanting to help them pass through.  Yes SJ, I would love to hear more.  smile

1. SparklingJewel profile image65

I don't have much time this moment, but a bit, and will answer more later.
          First it is important to realize that there is a "spectrum" of levels of "inner planes". From the highest vibrating levels of God descending into the deepest levels of the astral planes of "hell".
          The physical planes of matter that we live in, in a physical body, are what "alive" people and nature experience.

A person can be in a physical body and still have a consciousness in the astral planes of hell or the etheric planes of heaven. I believe the goal of all human life is to raise all levels of one's consciousness to the highest realms of God/heaven/Light. So that when we die our soul consciousness will make it to the highest realms, because they are no longer bound to the earth planes by more physical matters. Karma does still bind one to have to re-embody, but they can still have a soul consciousness safe in God, regardless of karma that still needs to be worked out.

If we try to communicate with souls that have died, we could keep them from making their way to higher realms...we must only pray for them that they will be protected to make their way "through the darkness" into higher realms. Though souls get stuck connected to the physical planes for various reasons, we must call to the Archangel Michael that the soul will be "cut free", given what is needed and make it to the higher realms. A person is making karma if they "try to communicate" with a soul that has passed on. It is ok, IMHO to be aware of their presence, help them be at peace through prayer, but pray fervently for them to be taken to the higher realms.

1. profile image0

I was talking to a friend yesturday about this and I couldn't help but think, I hope someone is next to me when I die to help move on.  Waiting to hear some more Jewel.  smile

Prayer is more like leading the soul which can be lost at the moment of death towards the light.Prayer is both for the highest entities to help and for the soul to move in the direction of the light.In the Indian Hindu tradition in thirteen days various angels come to guide the soul towards god.More prayers are said if the soul does not depart this plane,the test for this is the dead persons favourite food is placed in the open for the crows to eat.If the crows eat means the spirit has parted or else it is still there.Crows and dogs are supposed to have the ability to see and sense spirits.

May the breath merge into the immortal breath-Upanishads
              The effort is mainly on your side.

Parsees believe Asho Farohar the gaurdian angel will show you the way on death.Asho Farohar is considered an intergallactic master of the light and his vehicle of transport is similar to the eagle.The  most difficult prayers are a-the one taken in initation and b-the one at a persons death.Few priests pray together and it is a non stop process for upto two days.
              Mohit

2. SparklingJewel profile image65

Well, actually, it's up to us as individuals to raise up our soul consciousness, so that God's "helpers" (the angels and other souls that pray regularly for those that have died to make it to the realms of Light) can connect with our soul at death to guide us. No one else can raise our consciousness for us. As we learn to love and be of service to humanity our soul matures in understanding the things of God and Love through our human experiences, this raises our consciousness so that we can make that connection with God's helpers at death and go into the Light, to the level where we continue to learn of God and Love and prepare for the next embodiment if need be.

There many levels of the astral planes and many of the etheric planes, just like there are many levels of consciousness in these planes of embodiment (where souls live as people, you and me, etc...).

The thing about souls that have died and end up not going into the planes of Light is that they are just like us, they are lost, or confused, upset, want help or are in thoughts of fanstasy, etc...there are many levels of things to get involved in, just like in this plane of existence AND...some of  these souls can get involved with other dead or disembodied souls and plan an existence to get involved with  souls that are still alive to siphon their light, because that is the only way to extend their existence in the astral planes.

Souls that have died have the same requirements that we alive people do...to learn to love and raise soul consciousness to get to higher realms of Light/God...or not (but just use others to perpetuate their own existence)...some would call this evil. So.... there is evil in the astral, just like in the physical...AND they have the chance to get out of the astral through making better choices...almost like we have to do here in the physical planes. But not the same.

Being in embodiment has more chances for clearing karma, greater understanding and connection with higher realms. That is why having a Life is so important. Things aren't as clear in most levels of the astral...that is why prayers for the dead are important.

By cosmic law (God's Law- how things were created) embodied and disembodied souls are not to get involved with each other, except as I have said before, to help those at death to higher realms. For some it is karma making to get involved, for others, it may be their karma to help dead souls for a while...but they are to learn to do it in the Highest ways possible so as not to muck thinks up more. Sometimes a person can recognize/sense dead people because they are so out of balance parts of their cosnciousness becomes enmeshed with the astral. Sometimes it is a karmic situation with lessons to learn. Either way, there are lessons to learn, to either take better care of yourself or to study the higher things of God.

Actually, it is important to know that the astral planes were created and is perpetuated by souls that are consciously in rebellion to God's Laws/Universal Laws, with the intent to entrap embodied humanity to make karma and siphon light from them to perpetuate their own "evil" existence. They feign love and wisdom, because they know enough of Truth to get you hooked and then reel you along, making you think they are some great soul of Light and have much to offer, but they don't have anything of good to offer.

So, as far as I am concerned ,dealing with the dead, means not making a business out of it, make money doing it or teaching others to do it, etc. It is the Holy work of God and not a job for income, but a sacred trust to help souls get where they need to go and make calls to the angels to rescue souls that are lost or stuck in the astral planes. The astral plane is not a place to get into and start rubbing elbows with dead souls...there are too many unknowns that can create bad outcomes and karma,. for those in embodiment and those disembodied.

Let God's helpers do the work, in every instance; the angels know better than any human what needs to be done, and they have the power and understanding of the Mind of God to do so. It's just misguided human ego that makes any human believe they can do better than God and the angels.

2. Shirley Anderson profile image70
    Shirley Andersonposted 15 years ago

It's not weird, it's actually a pretty natural state of being IMHO, but it freaks people out sometimes.

What is IMHO please?

3. knolyourself profile image59
    knolyourselfposted 15 years ago

JamaGenee I agree. I like ghosts or what seems to be ghosts. Feel a little lonely when they're not around.

4. profile image0
    RFoxposted 15 years ago

As a Buddhist I believe in all levels of existence and I believe we all have the ability to see, hear or experience them. Most people just let the noise of daily life interfere with their reception. That's why meditating or living in the wilderness can have such a profound effect on people. Take away the noise and the universe becomes a different place to inhabit.

So, no I don't think you're weird either. wink

It is perfectly natural and honestly if you look at history it was organized religion that told us this can't happen and condemned people who stated they had this gift. It was a form of mind control for them. Take away people's personal power and then you can rule over them more easily.

In most Aboriginal cultures talking to your ancestors was and is a completely normal thing to do. big_smile

5. Jeromeo profile image60
    Jeromeoposted 15 years ago

There are no such things as ghosts.  The dead are dead the are concious of nothing. Any one who thinks they are talking to the Ghosts, of dead loved ones/people is in grave danger.  The conversastion they are having is with a [demon.]

Demons are angels who were guilty of taking on the human form in order to have realations with women.  They were barred from Heaven and are now trapped, between the realities, of heaven and earth.  They still have great power of mankind and are responsible for many of the grotesque murders, that people committ.

Although inviting demons into your life is easy, getting them out can be hard.  If you ever think you are in the presence of demons, call out the name [Jehovah.]  they fear his name and will flee.

Bringing some items in to the home can invite demons in, in this case it would be necessary to find the last item brought into the home and burn it.

Things like weedgy boards, and  other fortune telling, objects are also havens for demonic activity.

Demons are not to be taken for granted or played with they hate mankind and are out to destroy as many of us as they can.

Before they are locked away forever, they work for Satan.

1. profile image0

Needless to say I don't believe in the Devil or Demonic things but one thing is for sure, I will be calling out Jahovah at the top of my lungs if I did encounter one!  smile

2. Inspirepub profile image73
      Inspirepubposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Jeromeo,

God is Love, and perfect Love casteth out fear.

If you fear demons, you are already lost.

When you are connected with God, there are no demons. They cannot exist. They are illusions only and have no objective reality.

If you foment fear of demons and fear of Satan, you are doing the Devil's work.

Perfect Love fears them not.

Jenny

1. Jeromeo profile image60
        Jeromeoposted 15 years agoin reply to this

While you choose to believe in lies, for those of you who do read and believe in the bible.  elvaluate the following.  Not my words.

NEW WORLD TRANSLATON OF THE SCRIPTURES

On the activities of the dead

ECCLESIATES 9:5

For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all, neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten. 6 Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they have no portion anymore to time indefinite in anything that has to be done under the sun.

(Psalm 106:37) . . .And they would sacrifice their sons And their daughters to demons.

Ps 115:17, The dead themselves do not praise Jah,
        Nor do any going down into silence.

ON THE PRESENCE OF DEMONS

*** Bible Citations ***

1 TIMOTHY 4:1

However, the inspired utterance says definitely that in later periods of time some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired utterances and teachings of demons,

(Luke 8:36) 36 Those who had seen it reported to them how the demon-possessed man had been made well. . .

(Deuteronomy 32:17)  They went sacrificing to demons, not to God, but to Gods whom they had not known, New ones who recently came in, With whom YOUR forefathers were not acquainted. . .

(1 Corinthians 10:21) . . .YOU cannot be drinking the cup of Jehovah and the cup of demons; YOU cannot be partaking of “the table of Jehovah” and the table of demons.

(Matthew 12:22-24) . . .Then they brought him a demon-possessed man, blind and dumb; and he cured him, so that the dumb man spoke and saw. 23 Well, all the crowds were simply carried away and began to say: “May this not perhaps be the Son of David?” 24 At hearing this, the Pharisees said: “This fellow does not expel the demons except by means of Be·el′ze·bub, the ruler of the demons.. . .

My words,  If Demons were friendly why would Jesus expelled them?

John's account of Jesus comments on why he was willing to sacrifice himself and How [GOD] felt about it.

(John 10:17-21) . . .This is why the Father loves me, because I surrender my soul, in order that I may receive it again. 18 No man has taken it away from me, but I surrender it of my own initiative. I have authority to surrender it, and I have authority to receive it again. The commandment on this I received from my Father.” 19 Again a division resulted among the Jews because of these words. 20 Many of them were saying: “He has a demon and is mad. Why do YOU listen to him?” 21 Others would say: “These are not the sayings of a demonized man. A demon cannot open blind people’s eyes, can it?”

So for Misha,  It was fine to be in your good graces for a time.  May be I'll have that singular honor, again some day.  In the mean time read and weep.

For the rest of the gang,  I don't have my Three Piece Pork Chop, suit on so if you're interested; check the info out in your own Bible.  If you believe in the Bible.

Bottom line.  The dead are dead. They are consious of [NOTHING].  Demons love the willingness of the living-not to bellieve in them-or to believe they are OK.

This is a free country and you can believe what you will, but do not be decieved; you are playing with super-natrual danger.  And remember the name Jehovah.  demons are affraid of [HIM] and will flee at the mention of [HIS] name.

6. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

Now I am in a familiar state of disagreement with Jeromeo smile

1. rmr profile image68
      rmrposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Ditto!

Ditto for me too, which is not to say Jeromeo's beliefs are wrong, just not the same as mine.

1. profile image0

touche'  smile

7. profile image0
    pgrundyposted 15 years ago

Wow, lots of interesting responses here. Thanks!

I don't believe ghosts are demons, sorry.

I do believe there are nonhuman entities that can be called demonic, but we mostly misunderstand them and make too big a deal out of it. The word 'demon' comes from the Greek word 'daemon' which loosely translated means 'spirit of place'. I have a book I love about it called "Daemonic Reality" that explains this in more detail but it's a hard book to find.

Dead people can't hurt you. On the other hand, if you are unstable and get overly involved with them to the exclusion of normal pursuits, you can get yourself into a jam or two or three.

My experience is that some dead people want help to pass on, some just want to stay where they are as if they are still alive, but they aren't, which is why they hang around people who can sense or hear them.

I had a weird Hindu sort of experience once. I woke up hearing this chant that went something like this:

Om deva shanti
    Shanti deva shanti
    Shanti Shanti Shanti

Just over and over again, like a song almost but not quite. I'd never heard any of those words (except om) before, and when I work up all the way, it was gone. The very next day I woke up because I heard whispered in my ear very softly 'Satchidanada" --which I had no idea what that was or what it meant either.

Looked all over, couldn't find it, not any of it, then years later came upon a practice called Kirtan which is a kind of singing prayer that includes these words, and others. Weird huh? I bought a bunch of Kirtan tapes though and they're very soothing, I use them all the time now. smile They bring me this feeling of unbelievable peace and well-being, and they're easy to sing too.

My first thought was the chant was something you remembered from a previous life.  The fact that the Kirtan tapes bring you a feeling of "unbelievable peace and well-being" would indicate that particular life was a happy one for you.

2. JamaGenee profile image79

I don't believe the Dearly Departed "hang around" people who can sense or hear them, per se.  Rather, those of us more attuned to such things sense their presence.  For example, if you're listening to music on the radio station broadcasting on 107.9, you won't hear what the DJs are saying on 97.3, even though 97.3 broadcasts 24/7.

3. mohitmisra profile image61

This is very interesting.Sat chit anand  means-sat is truth,chit is like your consciuosness or being and anand is bliss or peace.It is in three words and not one,expressed as one.
      In a way it also means Truth is bliss or peace,or once you come across truth you encounter bliss and peace.
      Deva is god from devta.Shanti is peace.
      You are communicating with this universe.I remember and incident at a friends farmhouse a party-I could hear Hare Ram,Hare Krishna very clearlyand told everyone around to listen.I even stopped the music yet no one else could hear it, it was coming from far yet very clear.They just joked-stop meditating too much poet you are hearing things.

Kirtans are soothing because of their vibrations.Everything in this universe is vibrating,that is why music is so powerfull it can shift you from inside.Holy music on god does have a peacefull effect on humans and everything around even the animals.Trance originates from this,music takes you or induces you into a trance which is simply shifting of your frequency.
        The saying "Change yourself and the world changes" is very true as you shift your frequency you percieve things differently.

2. profile image0
        pgrundyposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Wow, yes it was like that--like far away but very clear, like singing. I do think that it is something like what you say--if you are quiet enough or have reason to hear, you will hear the universe singing, and it doesn't mean you're crazy or anything. I think I was just getting some help, something I could run through my head that would clear and help it instead of gunk it up. My boyfriend thinks its a bit wacko, but that' ok, it helps me a lot. Thank you for affirming that I'm not the only one who gets this radio station! big_smile

This universe is more alive than you and me or any human being.We are able to connect with the source the light and by doing so understand this universe permeates love which is unconditional and never ending.It is common for the sages to hear Om or divine music.Its a question of tuning the radio in you.
          Poet Mohit.K.Misra

Clairaudience – Clear Hearing. This means that they have the ability to hear information and things that are not actually near them; such as voices, tones, bells, music, song and other types of sound. They receive information from spirits, which could be the spirit of a loved one who is being read for or it could be spirit guides. Some clairaudients hear these voices on a physical level whilst others hear the voice in their head. Some skeptics often argue that it is all within their imagination. However, these words come to clairaudients at such a fast rate that they wouldn’t have time to think of these words themselves even if they wanted to. These people are often misjudged as to “hear voices” is sometimes thought of as to be crazy or even schizophrenic. Some clairaudients pick up on conversations when there is no one near them or within hearing distance.

1. profile image0

I think you are right about this. When I was a small child I could hear my mother's thoughts sometimes as if she had actually spoken. I'd answer her and she'd say she never said that, she was just thinking it. My oldest daughter and I have the same sort of connection--not always, but it happens enough to be weird. Often when she was a baby I would wake up before she cried and go to get her instead of vice versa.

My oldest daughter and my son have both heard languages they did not understand upon waking, and my son once began speaking another language while with some friends. He was about 13 at the time, and he said suddenly they were all looking at him like they'd seen a ghost and when he asked them why they were looking at him so strangely, they told him he just started speaking this other language in a totally different voice and it freaked them out. He had no conscious recollection of doing so.

I have a weird family.

In this strange weird world it is normal.It is like telepathy.Having a twin sister I have understood telepathy since I was a kid,we just had it,I could sense her sickness when I was far away in some other land and till now we just know it, when I call she knows its me and when she calls before I pick up i know its here.Now I have this with some close friends,they ask me how did you know,how do you do it?I tell them I kind of sensed their presence,it happens,I dont know how I do it,it jurs comes to me .Speach is a lesser form of communication.I had disconnected with the world for around two years to write my book,no one knew where to find me or get in touch with me.Whenever my sister would come from abraod she would find me with ease what the rest of my family were unable to do for months.
                  Often with family a telepathic connection developes like you have with yours.It is also intuition which becomes stronger as you start to rely on it.I have heard spirits talk through humans buyt I have no experience and no knowledge about that.

8. adrienne2 profile image65
    adrienne2posted 15 years ago

Interesting topic--as for by personal experiences I would not want to talk to a dead person. I have had experiences of knowing who is about to die.  It creeps me out every time it happens.There have been several deaths in the pass two weeks and every single time I know about it before anyone tells me about it.  I really don't want to find out why I have had those experiences of just knowing about it right before it happens. Kinda makes me think did they want to leave a message? Are they making a final call, and nobody's answering? I am serious. I know it sounds strange, but I do wonder about it.

1. profile image0

I think you have the experiences because you are able to have them. I think most of us would have them if we let ourselves but it comes more naturally to some than to others.I get the sense that we come into this world and leave it through the same door. When I sense a pregnancy or an impending death what I 'get' is a sense of a very thin, invisible, permeable membrane very close to the person and about as big as the person is. Trust me I know how bonkers this sounds, I'm just laying it out there, not interpreting or judging it. Since this membrane is so similar in both birth and death I figure we must go through the same 'door' for either.

Well, I guess we'll all find out for sure soon enough! smile

9. Jeromeo profile image60
    Jeromeoposted 15 years ago

Further informaton to support not; why [YOU] should not be, exposing yourselves to demonic influences.

Saul annoted by God as King inquired of spirits for the out come of an up coming battle.  By doing this against [God's WILL] he/Saul lost favaor with Jehovah and God's protection form demonic influence, was removed, as a protection for Saul.

Thus Saul lost his King-ship and His kingdom, when he lost His good standing with Jehovah, eventually, having a poor mental state, and no longer able to be victorious against [David] Saul fell on his own sword, and killed himself.

Saul’s failure to obey Jehovah indicated a bad inclination of mind and heart, against which God’s spirit offered Saul no protection or resistive force

(Isaiah 8:19) . . .And in case they should say to YOU people: “Apply to the spiritistic mediums or to those having a spirit of prediction who are chirping and making utterances in low tones,” is it not to its God that any people should apply? [Should there be application] to dead persons in behalf of living persons?

(Leviticus 19:31) . . .‘Do not turn yourselves to the spirit mediums, and do not consult professional foretellers of events, so as to become unclean by them. I am Jehovah YOUR God.

(Deuteronomy 18:10-13) . . .There should not be found in you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, anyone who employs divination, a practicer of magic or anyone who looks for omens or a sorcerer, 11 or one who binds others with a spell or anyone who consults a spirit medium or a professional foreteller of events or anyone who inquires of the dead. 12 For everybody doing these things is something detestable to Jehovah, and on account of these detestable things Jehovah your God is driving them away from before you. 13 You should prove yourself faultless with Jehovah your God.

1. profile image0

Hey Jeromeo,  When Jenny was saying that there are no such thing as demons when in perfect love, she is saying that while they may exist, being in perfect, unconditional love, or one with God, then those evil things can do nothing to us, therefore in this state of mind and whole love, you can say: Demons do not exist for they have nothing over me. 

I believe it is a wise saying because I feel this way too.  Sure I have seen things that I don't like and have even been possessed myself but from then on I surrenedered my will or soul to God only and will never again believe that anything of supernatural qualities is an act of Satan, and also believe the only demons that now exist on my plane are the ones in my head. 

Like you wrote to me the other day:  Satan hates me and wants me to feel bad or angry at myself and will use all the tools he can to bring down to his level and you said, if this occurs call out Jehovahs name. 

I have had 'demons' in my mind playing with my consciousness and have called out God and even Jesus to take them away, and like the promise, it works. 

tongue

10. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 15 years ago

The other day something strange did happen.  I was just sitting around and I was overwhelmed by the smell of lavender or some sort of flower.  I couldn't figure out where it was coming from but then it was gone.  Strange...

11. SparklingJewel profile image65
    SparklingJewelposted 15 years ago

I believe we experience these things to help us be aware that there are inner planes of existence and to seek understanding and acceptance and protections as needed.

God's House has many mansions...and they must be discerned from the mansions of forces not of God, but which power comes from God, by their choices to misuse this power, against Universal Law, against the Order of the Universe, against the Purposes of Existence.

Yes I agree there are inner planes or different levels of consciusness.The most blissfull being with the light,god,pure love.

Poet Mohit.K.Misra

1. SparklingJewel profile image65

Hi Mohit (is that the name to use for you?),

I have appreciated most of your posts in the forums. I hope you are enjoying yourself here on HubPages. We are a diverse group. Lots of opinions and perspectives to honor for our unique places on the path of life.

Mohit or poet ,anything with love will do.I love the way you write and have just become your fan-this I mean it,most others I have done for being nice or polite.I am happy you like the way I write.I can see the diversity ha! its how the world is made.Beginning to make friends and enjoy it..
          Warm regards
          Mohit

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)