Make a HubPage FairyTale

Jump to Last Post 51-75 of 75 discussions (76 posts)
  1. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 14 years ago

The boy, Tristan, was the illigitimate son of Habee and the Earl of Godwin. Years ago, the evil earl raped Habee at sword point because he was so enthralled by her beauty and grace, along with her ability to make great boiled peanuts.

2. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 14 years ago

After the death of his sheep, Tristan chose a valiant canine as his new mount. The dog's name was Hamlet, and he was the largest, most powerful dog in the entire kingdom.

3. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 14 years ago

once word got out that the dark knight was on pursuit again.  the green knight knew he'd continue to hunt tristan until he was dead.  it was for this reason, the green knight told the boy to hide deep within the woods as she has planned on having a final fight to death with this knight to protect, tristan. telling the boy to seek out the help of the good fairy, lady lisa, for help.  for her magic alone, was the only one strong enough to thwart any dark magic stevennix could conjur up.

4. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 14 years ago

So Tristan and Hamlet retreated into a shady glen in the forest, hidden by the wispy fronds of willows. Hamlet hunted by night for game to feed them.

5. profile image0

within the forest the boy and hamlet meet a mysterious wise old sage.  a blind man that walks around helplessly throughout the woods, with no weapons or magic to defend himself with, as most of his powers have dwindled due to his age.  the man looked to be almost a thousand years old, and reeked of seaweed and fish guts.  however, what little power the sage had left, was one to predict the outcome of future events and to read the hearts of mens souls.

6. profile image0

as tristan aproached the wise old sage, he asked him where he might find the good fairy, lady lisa.  the sage replied that he should continue heading north and he shall find what he seeks, then sending the boy on his way.  however, the wise sage warns the boy that someone very dear to him would die soon, and that it would be in his destiny to restore balance someday to the land from the clutches of godwin and the warlock, stevennix.

just as the boy and his dog left to go find the good fairy.

7. Lisa HW profile image62
    Lisa HWposted 14 years ago

With a sigh, the boy patted his canine friend and said, "Which way shall I go, dear dog-friend, of mine?  So many roads lead North."  As he gently touched the dog's neck, like magic, a note fell from under the dog's golden collar.  The note said, "Walk North, and Lady Lisa will find you when the sky turns pink as the sun sets. Beware a gray sky that says danger is nigh"  Sunset seemed such a long way off, but Tristan headed North, worried that he had become the victim of chicanery and may fall prey to the deceit and wrath of his most evil foe.

8. Lisa HW profile image62

Tristan looked at the sky, which seemed to say there would be no pink sunset until at least one more sunrise had lightened the land.

http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/vv315/dakotamarie-/randomphotos023.jpg

1. Lisa HW profile image62

"My closest and canine friend," Tristan whispered, "We must now find our way North.  I shall tell any foe I meet that I am a prince and that my name is Prince Tristan of the Royal King's Castle."  With that the two began the ominous journey North.  "My good friend," said Tristan, attempting to hide his fear of what loomed ahead, "If I am to say I am a prince for this journey I must be as brave as one."

(oops, sorry.  I just realized this was supposed to be "line-by-line".  I just followed someone else, who wrote a paragraph)

2. profile image0

as the boy continues heading north, he feels a cold chill down his spine feeling and eery presence next to him as he heads north.

meanwhile at the entrance of the woods stands the heroic green knight, unsheathing her sword, rayna, a mighty mystical sword said to be made by the gods themselves.  legend has it, the sword has a mind of its own and gives the user who wields it, enhance physical attributes beyond the user's normal abilities.  she waits there patiently for the black knight to come, as she knows she must stop him now or else he'll go after and kill the boy.

the dark knight arrives a few minutes later.  standing up as he towers over the green knight in stature as he stands at 8 feet tall and 300lbs of solid muscle, as the green knight was a mere 5'9 and weighed only about 90.lbs.  staring her down like a cold hearted beast.  he unsheaths his sword, excelsior, a sword so sharp that legend, says it cut through anything. 

both warrior pick up their weapons and do battle against each other.  the evil knight physically overpowers the green knight in terms of strength.  however, the green knight was a lot swifter than the black knight allowing her to dodge most of his attacks.  plus, if that were not enough, she was also cunning.  using her wits to often outsmart her opponents during battles, where as the dark knight relied solely on his own physical power to dominate a fight.

3. Lisa HW profile image62

As Tristan and his canine friend, Hamlet, continued their long journey, Tristan saw that even the strong Hamlet appeared to be tiring.  "Oh, friend," Tristan sighed, "how I wonder the whereabouts of my protector, Green Knight, and I can see that you are tiring.  Perhaps, without two feet on which to stand and walk, I've leaned on you too much.  Perhaps it is time for me to find a way to walk side-by-side with you as a friend, even if I cannot stand on two feet the way so many others can." 

With that, Tristan patted Hamlet's head and told him to rest for the time being.  Hamlet watched as the boy maneuvered himself through some brush and returned with a strong and straight branch of a fallen tree - a perfect crutch for the journeying boy.  "Hamlet, my friend," said the boy, "We shall continue this worrisome and frightening journey side-by-side, even if it takes us longer.  Not only shall this walking aid unburden you of my weight, but I shall use it as a weapon should it become necessary."  Pleased to discover that his fear of the long and unknown journey had not blinded him to his friend's needs, and empowered by the crutch that would serve as a weapon, Tristan felt just a little less helpless and lost than he had not long before.

The boy and his dog would rest for a while before resuming their journey, this time as companions and friends, less burdened, less tired, and better equipped.  Still, Tristan knew the dark night ahead would be long and wondered if the Green Knight would ever find him, or if his journey to find a magical end to the threats of evil would be a fruitful one.  As he walked and worried and thought, Tristan wondered of the whereabouts of the Green Knight and hoped with all his might he had not been killed.

(sorry, after learning this is supposed to be line by line I was going to do that, but then I saw Stevenick's contribution and couldn't resist...)

4. profile image0

bump

5. Lisa HW profile image62

The Green Knight knew not of Tristan's concerns for her, for the ferocious battle with her nemesis continued.  In the midst of the fighting neither the Green Knight nor the Dark Knight heard the sound that would turn them from mortal enemies to reluctant comrades.

6. profile image0

The Green and Dark Knight continue to due battle with each other as both seem equally matched.  The Dark Knight trying to use his savage brute strength to over power her, but the green knight continues to use her lightning reflexes to dodge his attacks.  Both fighters fighting for almost an hour as neither was able to gain the upper hand.

7. Lisa HW profile image62

The seemingly never-ending battle suddenly came to a halt when, from behind the trees, emerged a creature, the likes of which neither had encountered even in nightmares; and the two knights stood frozen in silent disbelief.  Resembling an apparition of sorts, and with eyes as cold, clear, and piercing as diamonds; the creature announced to the dead-still knights, "I am Eembar, and I have come to learn the whereabouts of the boy, Tristan.  One of you will lead me to him.  The other will die with the next sunset that paints the sky in hues of pink.

8. profile image0

both knights look at the demon with caution as neither are sure of the demon's motives or capabilities.  The green knight boldly looking into the demon's eyes, as she bluntly asks, "What does thou want with the boy?"  The black knight stands there contemplating his next move as he thinks about selling out the green knight, so he shall live and let the monster kill her instead; to save his own skin.

9. Lisa HW profile image62

"My motives for seeking the boy shall only be known to those who have sent me," replied the the creature, "but think not that your warrior ways will spare you the power of the spell.  Know that I am not the demon you believe me to be.  My task is only to carry out the magic of those who have sent me.  Each of you wishes to find the boy.  I shall accompany you both on a journey to do just that."

Meanwhile, on a long and winding path far, far, away from the knights and Eembar, Tristan ventured northward with his canine companion, Hamlet.  The gray sky that told him there would be no pink sunset this day became darker still, and Tristan knew he must find a safe place to sleep for the long night.

10. profile image0

Meanwhile back in the kingdom.  Stevennix starts to plot to kill king godwin for the crown, and find a suitable patsy as an excuse.  contemplating a nefarious scheme so elaborate and precise that one can't help but wonder what he has up his sleeve.

11. profile image0

as king earl of godwin was sitting on top of his mighty throne. stevennix quickly casted a madness spell on him that would cause the king to act in such a way, that it would cause him to go insane.  according to royal decree, if the king is unable to command for whatever reason, then the royal advisor rules in his place until a new heir is found.  This advisor was of course stevennix, as he plotted this nefarious plot so he can rule the kingdom.

12. profile image0

as the king fell into deep madness, the royal council was left with no utter choice, but to leave lord stevennix in charge of the throne while the king was locked up.

13. Mrs.Nita profile image60
      Mrs.Nitaposted 14 years ago

Being in charge lord stevennix became arrogant.  The temporary position had gone to his head.

14. profile image0

stevennix ruled the kingdom with an iron fist, using both his new found authority and his dark magic to strike fear in the hearts of those around him.  Nobody dared question stevennix's rule, or else they would face his wrath.

15. profile image0

meanwhile with our valiant green and incidious black knight, they decide to aid the creature for now to find out what his scheme was.  knowing that both individually would be no match for the creature.  however, together they just might stand a chance.

16. profile image0

a giant meteor crashed and killed everyone on the planet.  the end.  now we can start a new fairy tale.

17. profile image53
      rialeeposted 14 years ago

This is where you are sadly mistaken because the meteor hit a patch of earth where Stevennix was standing and blew him to kingdom come. This is the magical land where the little boy with one shoe lived.
      When the dust settled the little boy looked down and low n behold there on the ground he spotted another shoe. It matched the first one he had. It had come out of the orifice formally belonging to the sad being Stevennix. It was a little dirty but he cleaned it of and tried it on.
      Suddenly he saw a glow in the sky. "Don't tell me I'm in Kansas again!!!" he exclaimed.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)