The hidden truth

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (78 posts)
  1. IntimatEvolution profile image67
    IntimatEvolutionposted 14 years ago

Whether it is a secret fantasy, personal need and desire or even something you've done and have never shared- what's the one secret that you've kept hidden all this time.

Mine, I wish my husband was better at foreplay.  It's not the best I've had.

1. profile image0
      Scott.Lifeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

have you told him this?

IntimatEvolutionposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No, it's my secret.  Something is better than nothing.

1. tantrum profile image60
          tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You should tell him. Something better is much  better than just something

1. wyanjen profile image70
            wyanjenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree. You don't need to be blunt, but bring it up. smile
            Make it into something fun.

My hidden truth? I say that I'm not happy and that I want more, but secretly I'm very happy with my non-dating, no pressure, no commitment, have-some-fun-when-you-want-to boyfriend. It's the opposite of what I usually want in a relationship, but... I'm loving it wink

I'm sure you do ! lol
              I don't like commitments. nor pressures

2. IntimatEvolution profile image67

I know, but this isn't about whether I should or not.  Realistically, it is perfectly fine.  I have a naughtier nature than he does.  So it is more like a fantasy. 

There, now can we start unloading and sharing? I don't want to make this about me.  I write sex theme articles.  I would never use anything that was said in here, but I'm curious to see what kind of stuff we all like to keep hidden.  Thanks.smile

Ok. A secret fantasy.
              having sex with 2 guys at the same time, this guys being best friends.
              tried to convince some friends a couple of times, but they wouldn't do it ! lol

1. profile image0

I tried once with two girls it was not what I expected or as fun as I thought. Won't be doing that again.

Maybe they didn't qualify lol

1. profile image0

Well one loved me and the other was crushing both had problems with me being with another woman, and were hurt the next day. fantasy meets reality, lesson learned.

What happen?  The girls fight or something?

1. profile image0

No, they just didn't like seeing the guy they like having sex with another girl, it's a trust thing I guess.

2. wyanjen profile image70

hmmmm...
                best friends would be much better than strangers...
                They would be letting you in on their own little secrets wink

Oh yum! 
                  Another secret of mine-
                  I really enjoy watching real life sexual intercourse between people.  I've always thought I'd be perfect for an orgy.  And yes, my hubby knows this.  I've watched him with one of my friends before, it was crazy exciting for me.  Sexual intercourse is such a wonderful adventure.

1. Cagsil profile image70
                    Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Voyeurism. Hmmm....

2. profile image0

I think if you told him in the right way and took the time to work with him in finding what you like and what feels good you might be surprised. MOST men are pride driven and the ability to completely satisfy their woman or spouse will motivate them to new things.

This is true.
            I wish I had known this when I was younger and more "polite".

1. profile image0
              Denno66posted 14 years agoin reply to this

You're still young. Chalk it off to a learning curve. big_smile

I'm a lot less polite, that's for damn sure

1. profile image0

Sigh. I will refrain from saying what came to my mind. big_smile

wink
                    The subject of my fan count did come up today...
                    I mean, the number of fans I have, not the..
                    oh hell, never mind.

2. profile image0

I dated older women for about eight years then turned what I learned loose on younger women. Knowing you satisfy your girlfriend like no man before is the ultimate ego boost, at least for me anyway. I like the way they look at you afterwards wondering how I did that. I hate being single now.

See, what you just said there, Scott...
                This is why I secretly like not-dating the guy I'm with.
                I'm supposed to want a family, before it really is too late to try again. And in many ways I do.
                But apart from the subject we're discussing here, I do like being single. I would not imagine this could be true, I was in a panic when I got divorced.
                But here I am.

You need to find a friend with best benefits. smile

Live in MO?  Just kidding.  I know what you're talking about though.  Fun isn't it?

1. profile image0

Well yeah its fun and i'm going through withdrawal. This started out as a temporary thing to clear my head after a bad breakup, then turned into a two year sabbatical when the economy tanked. Girls like a guy who can pay for things, I'm struggling to pay for gas with this economy. I'm glad I'm starting college in January just so i can actually talk to some females again. sad

3. Deborah-Lynn profile image60
                Deborah-Lynnposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sometimes when you do things differently it inspires your partner to try different things, before becoming intimate, change up your other routines, like what you do each night before bed....

Mr. Scott...I am so sad that you are now single, what will you be doing about this?

1. profile image0

Well i started with pouting, then aggravation, and then onto desperation now I've arrived at I just don't care and have other things to focus on like getting a new house car and career. i am sure i will meet someone at school, but as far as a relationship goes, don't know about that this time, going to try things differently. was a serial monogamist but that didn't work out.

3. Cagsil profile image70
          Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And here all this time I thought relationships were not suppose to have secrets? Hmmm......I always thought a relationship between two people who love each other thoroughly, keep no secrets, because they value the relationship.

This makes your secret seem like a dirty and direct insult to your relationship and your partner's love for you.

Hmm...I'll think I leave it there.

As for me, I have no secrets, the government, has made that apparent, since privacy is a thing of the past.

4. profile image0
          sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Have you tried Little Bopeep and the policeman?

1. profile image0

Ack!

2. Neil Sperling profile image60
      Neil Sperlingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

My one secrets is "I've never told anyone where I keep my secrets."

3. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wow, that sucks!  I mean, wow...that really blows... I mean you better let him know lickidy-split... I mean... darn these puns, I can't seem to get my head around what I am really getting after... lol

lol lol lol

2. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

I'd rather keep my hidden secrets, hidden.
    that's why they are called secrets.

About secret fantasies, I would be banned big_smile

Surely you have an innocent one to share.  Have you ever read any on Nancy Friday's books.

lol What's that ? I'm not american .

3. profile image0
    Denno66posted 14 years ago

Well, I'd go for telling him about it. If it were me, and I was not paying attention enough to notice, then I would hope you'd smack me upside the head for not doing so.

4. profile image0
    Scott.Lifeposted 14 years ago

You know the best thing about HP is all the women I meet on here are married, engaged, crazy, or on the other-side of the country, or one of many disqualifying things that prevent me from being more then frustrated.

.lol: lol Well I suppose I'm one of the crazy type ! Sorry to add to your frustration !

1. profile image0

Not too mention far far away.

distances don't exist.I'm just around the corner ,as a lot of other hubbers as well.
          you're welcome to my facebooks

1. profile image0

It's a good sentiment but I need flesh and blood here and now, the internet is a poor substitute for that warm body moving with you, breathing heavy and enjoying the moment. There's only one cure for my disease I'm afraid, and its still going to be awhile until I get it. Sucks to be a single unemployed man in America.

OK. More than offering you my internet friendship , I can't do.
              As it's not enough for you,the only thing I can say is : I'm sorry .

1. profile image0

I know,  you're still a sweet person anyway. i know I'm on my own in this, and to be fair I did it to myself. i had someone really great and screwed that up six kinds of bad. Now I know when to hold on next time and what matters.

5. profile image0

I guess that's my hidden truth in that I hate myself for putting my life where it is. Even though you do your best to move on and fix things you still think back to what was and wince.

oh. I'm not gonna be a cheerleader and say, "but it will be ok!" (head bouncing, waving pom poms)

but I have a hard time thinking that you hate anybody, yourself included. Anger, regret maybe, but not hate.

smile

6. profile image0

You know there are few moments in Hubpages when my faith in humanity is redeemed. On occasion I get to talk to some really great people that I would gladly help out and defend. Looking back over many of my posts this past week though I have noticed a trend towards anger and hostility, and it seems to be getting worse. Writing on hubpages has brought a lot of positive things out of me but taken as a whole this site has become a poison in my life, and alot of that is directly related to the forums. Before I get off of here and take my mandatory two day break from the warzone, I mean forums, I thought I'd express some hidden truths about it.

First I have noticed that people have issues with the truth, not in a religious or scientific way but on a personal level.The people who will berate you for being abusive, judgmental, name calling or hypocritical are the same ones being banned for attacking anyone and everyone that crosses their path. They just do not want to hear the simple fact of the issue; that they are asses and hateful, disgusting people. Similarly its strange to me that to state that which is plainly visible to all behavior wise is considered a personal attack. While telling another they are bound to hell and lost is not?

Second- apparently being on this site longer then a year no matter how abysmal your writing is, gives you license to attack and belittle anyone expressing a different opinion, and at such time you may resort to any manner of curse words, personal attacks, and behavior without fear of reprisals from moderators.

Third- most posters seem actively interested in arguing anything but hesitate to discuss something helpful or practical. Those who do promote tolerance and understanding will be quickly labeled a liberal, Marxist or any number of convenient names, to belittle their much needed message. I guess in America today being kind, helpful, and productive towards making things better just isn't in vogue.

Finally- In the name of good hubbership, all the above are just my opinion and do not represent any particular individuals or generalizations. God forbid we speak the truth about anything on here or even mention God, Darwin, Health care, Afghanistan, or Life, as these topics will instantly ignite a fire storm of stupid. I have appreciated all those who have conversed with me tonight and hope you have a great weekend. Given the review of my last week's posts I have concluded one of three things. 1. I am on the verge of a stress induced psychotic break, which while unfortunate would be infinitely entertaining. 2. I have developed bi-polar disease. or 3. I need to get off this site before I lose my sanity once and for all and my hope for humanity and this nation as a whole. While I have no doubt that some of our senior hubbers would be glad to tell me what to do with my opinions and where to go, in all honesty, I just don't care to listen anymore. This site does little to alleviate any problems, only magnify them. Everyone else, love you, have a good night sad

7. kirsib profile image61
    kirsibposted 14 years ago

WoW< I must have missed a lot. My truth is that I love written words and I respect the right to speak. So go write and let everyone know what you think!!! Can I give a hub-hug? I'm a hugger

8. wyanjen profile image70
    wyanjenposted 14 years ago

Scott, take care.
    *hug*
    You know I'm not a praying person, but you are in my thoughts just the same my friend.

9. dave272727 profile image61
    dave272727posted 14 years ago

This thread got deep very fast. 
    Scott I feel for you.  I see my sister and brother-in-law go through this everyday.  He has all the education, ambition, and motivation to work and be successful.  There are just no jobs available.  Everyday I hear about how long he spent at the library or at someone's house using the internet looking for jobs.  Its a shitty situation that the country is in, and it doesnt appear to be getting any better.

10. JustSimple info profile image75
    JustSimple infoposted 14 years ago

My hidden secret is that I am really Bill Gates Son...

Wait did I day dream again?????

one of these days he will know that he really has a son of another color!!!!

thats my secret!

lol

hidden secrets should stay hidden and secret...... IMO

11. IntimatEvolution profile image67
    IntimatEvolutionposted 14 years ago

Looks like I missed all the fun.  Anyone else got a secret to share?smile

12. TammyK profile image59
    TammyKposted 14 years ago

my secret fantasy is to be with the rapper murphy lee, he's a lot younger than me.  but i could still handle him.  he is sexy to me and i have captured his smile, in mine

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)