DO YOU BELIEVE IN SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST ?

Jump to Last Post 151-169 of 169 discussions (861 posts)
  1. AdsenseStrategies profile image63
    AdsenseStrategiesposted 14 years ago

.... I also think that it's a pretty safe bet that someone enlightened to the degree/level you claim to be would understand irony

1. mohitmisra profile image60
      mohitmisraposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I do enjoy a good laugh and have laughed many times when say someone like Parglider or Mark crack jokes based on me.
      I do have feeling and don't like to be abused repeatedly.

Then why should anyone including you constantly try to belittle me is beyond my understanding.What kicks do you get out of it?

1. PB_Smith profile image61
        PB_Smithposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Because you claim to possess some sort of divinity above everyone else and you put yourself on an equal footing with Jesus and other spiritual greats based on a book of fifty poems which frankly aren't that profound and are actually rather juvenile.

How else would I get ranked over the Bibles ? Only someone who has god with him can do such a thing, I work for god .He is with me . smile I am here to reiterate the truth the prophets spoke of in the language of today.To wake up humanity to the god within.

I said it before and I'm gonna stick with it; Your an idiot!

Correct only a idiot can get ranked at 2 in spiritual and religious books, you are so very intelligent, you never can.

Your mother was severely malnourished when she was pregnant with you wasn't she. Probably not enough folic acid. A folic acid deficiency causes fetal brain damage.

Why go on my mother ? Am I abusing your family? what shit is this?

2. PB_Smith profile image61

"List View | Grid View  Sort by: popularity | lowest price | highest price | title 

1 - 12 of 111958 Search Results

1936 Supreme Court Decisions and Cases 
            Model Number: FCC701775DLDE  $0.50

This ebook is part of Philippine Laws and Jurisprudence eLibrary passed by the Philippine Congress, the Supreme Court, and the Executive and Administrative Agencies with law-making and quasi-judicial functions. Each ebook is designed to meet the needs of lawyers, judges, academicians, students, researchers ... "

So I guess the author of that book has God with him too, considering it is the current #1 ranked book on franklins ebook site of all the books.
            The King James Bible is #2.

What does it take to get through to you those rankings mean nothing but sales numbers. Those bookstores don't give a crap about anything but sales and that is how they are ranked, by how many people have bought the book in recent times. Probably the last 30 days.

You are really slow , I said overall 13 and not 12 , cant you read properly? In spiritual and Religious at 2.

The book you mentioned is not in spiritual and religious books.

If it was a sales ranking I would be the richest man in the world.

2. TheGlassSpider profile image64
    TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years ago

PONDER THIS AWHILE:

It's a bit much to talk about how one's work is ranked above the Bible when reviews on Amazon look like this:

By     N. George (Rochester, NY) -

"If I could rate this poetry book lower than 1 star, I would. Unfortunately, I cannot. The poetry shows a complete lack of development and talent. At times the poems are actually ridiculous and appear as if they have been written by a small child. The only question they made me ponder was 'Why the heck was this book ever written?'"

By     Devorah Goldberger

"I looked inside the book before purchasing it and liked the poem that was shown. Well low and behold, when I received the book, I realized that it was indeed the only nice poem after all. I am most disappointed with this book!"

And when other reviews are written either by the author himself or people who are obviously his close, personal friends.

http://www.amazon.com/Ponder-Awhile-Moh … amp;sr=8-2

C'mon, man...The Bible?! I think not.

Still ranked over the Bibles and why haven't you posted any positive remarks?

You will not find all good review of the Bible as well? Does that make it a bad book?

What is impossible for you is possible for me as work for god.

3. TheGlassSpider profile image64

That would be a great response if that ranking meant anything at all worthwhile or had any correlation with talent or quality of content. But it doesn't.

So what does ranking mean if not quality?

4. TheGlassSpider profile image64

It has been explained to you before that simply because a bunch of people buy a thing doesn't mean it's any good.

People paid for pet rocks. But they were still just rocks that people had spent money on.

5. HOOWANTSTONO profile image60
    HOOWANTSTONOposted 14 years ago

The Second coming will take place as Jesus Christ said it would, just like he said he would the First time and nobody believed him and yet there he was.
    Definitely, there has been no other, and never can be, so Jesus Christ can be the only one.
    The coming should be seen as the likeness of the days of Noah,e.g. the warning has gone out, and "Repent" was on the call. Then the flood began to take place, and all outside the Ark were destroyed, and a similar will be when Jesus comes, all outside of Christ will be dealing with global upheavals like never seen before. We have all seen the Tsunami on TV some have been there, yet they don't believe it could be worse. Catch a wake up to those who don't believe.

1. greeneyesH1982 profile image60
      greeneyesH1982posted 14 years agoin reply to this

nicely done ... only problem is there are a lot of people who dont want to be woken up apparently. and some are rather completely blind and even choose to stay that  UGH!

You are the perfect example and need to awaken yourself.

2. profile image55
      (Q)posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Too late, he was shot and killed by police.

How could Jesus say he was coming if he was never there to say that?

So, your god killed all those innocent people? Why would he do that?

6. Fresh_Flower profile image59
    Fresh_Flowerposted 14 years ago

Did Jesus die as a virgin? He looked pretty good and I mean he must have banged some babes?! Maybe they got pregnant so there might be some people out there who belong to the Jesus family tree?

7. arthurh profile image60
    arthurhposted 14 years ago

Yes I do believe that Jesus Christ will come again. The writing is on the wall as depicted with many signs of the times showing a fallen world. Jesus is coming soon to judge the living and the dead and I pray that He will find favor with me and my family.

8. jmysuits profile image59
    jmysuitsposted 14 years ago

absolutely! The way the world is going he may be back sooner than you think.

1. tantrum profile image61
      tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm sure a lot of people are desperately waiting the Second Coming before they go bankrupt !
      lol

9. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

@greeneyes
    Try not to get too involved.
    I've been nice to you, but I seldom are.
    Religion forums are tough.
    Don't get banned !
    you just arrived here !

so far i havent cursed i be ok lol... and ty... im justm not goin to put up with Q i cannot stand ppl like that

or i can just stick with my usual plan of "ignoring" that specific person.... they never have anything to say anyways all they do is come in here write a few negative remarks and leave.. and for what? a cookie persay?

2. Jerami profile image59
        Jeramiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The main thing ya gotta do is to make your point and not let anything get under your skin that diverts your attention away from your message.  I think??  Some times I throw a little rant then don't feel good about it later.

One thing about words coming out of our mouths is..  They never die.

yea i do the same thing.. im like man why did i say that?? grrr but we are after all human

10. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Or live in the real world where you don't take orders off invisible fairies cos some old book told you too, despite the fact that it is all psychotic nonsense!
    Hilarious! lol lol

11. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Your "fathers words" are a pack of constantly re-written lies, told by men, not a god. You may choose to believe in a pile of fear based crud if you like of course! The Irish have their leprechauns after all! lol lol

no I do not believe that his words are a pack of rewritten lies... I believe that YOU believe lies!!! so keep attacking me after all I can do the same thing and we can keep going round and round the mulberry bush with no end in sight.. once again ridiculous to try and debate with me because NOTHING you say I give a crap about.. i dont believe YOU period! trying to convince me that there is no God is a waste of YOUR time.. talk to someone you can persuade because it WONT be ME!! enjoy trying to put me down and keep calling me father names all you want you are sounding more and more like a child... children speak of fairies and imaganary friends... God is a spirit not a fairy obviously you dont even know anything about him for if u did you wouldnt talk about him the way you do... keep laughing and trying to put me down but remember my friend whoever laughs first never gets the last laugh.... you are negative and speak so with your words... thats a perfect example of the difference between good and bad... I try to just have a conversation where YOU my friend try and just talk crap plain ol crap... once again you must get some kind of cookies for this because there really is NO reason for it.. i have not tried to cram what I believe down your throat for days and days my friend but YOU my friend have done nothing but talk bs to me GROW UP!! act your age for u sure look old enough to do so by your pic and no im not bein rude there im stating a FACT that you are a man... but you do nothing but trash talk every chance u get and I hardly call that acting like a grown man.... see I can talk crap to.. you arent the only one only most the time i choose not to stoop to your level....

1. earnestshub profile image81
        earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh you stooped and stooped! lol Scared of the truth are we? Not surprised. The insults are noted, you are indeed naive about your self as well as your god. I would guess that I know more about your religion than you do. lol There is no god, and that is no lie. You have to believe all that bible stuff to believe in your god. Not really possible for those who can think! lol

NOPE!! your wrong. Im right.. there is  GOD and he listens to you breathe every night while you sleep... your WRONG!! check your cheerio box before you open it

2. profile image55

Funny, it always seems to be the believers who accuse the non-believers of having a closed mind.

you have your beliefs and I have mine... you think I'm close minded and I think your close minded (although i never said this until now)..... kool!! glad we got that established

Yes but your belief is in a sky fairy! lol

here we go about a fairy again... your the only grown man I know who talks about a fairy... oh also I must add that your beliefs are about as important as a fairy...

ok I got off the subject for a moment or a few... but as an answer to the original question yes I do believe in the second coming of Jesus... if you have a problem with it then lets rock and roll.. if you can rock cool if you can roll cool but they are useless unless you can do BOTH together.... also if you disagree with me theres always the option to call me names, yell at me, try to get my address to beat me up, sue me, laugh at me, oh the list goes on... but its still entertainment to me

2. earnestshub profile image81

A word for you.. pathetic! It is you who believes in an invisible no-show! lol

your wrong Im right... plain and simple.. see u later

1. profile image55

In your absence, please take the time to learn some syntax and maybe a little grammar.

At least then, when you claim you're right, it won't sound like you're playing a banjo. A-hyuck.

2. greeneyesH1982 profile image60

heres a small poem I wrote a while back when I wanted to write something a little funny... its called CHITTY PEOPLE..

there are turds who roam our planet. For cryin out loud somebody please ban it. Some things in life are just so amusing. It starts with my name that turds keep abusing. Turds in fact run in packs. Im pretty sure you already knew that. So of course you don't need me to tell you what to do when one of these turds crosses you. To get rid of these turds is simple to do to make sure they wont bother you. To ensure that they are gone just pull the handle and flush em down the john!

12. tantrum profile image61

hi Greeneyes !!
    I see you've been 'debating'
    lol

C U later ! big_smile

1. profile image55

And, she's so good at it, I would most definitely place her in the category of Master Debater.

1. tantrum profile image61

lol
        I like her in some way.
        she makes me laugh !

yea i been known for it... i also make myself laugh.... but i always seem to peeve people off to especially those closely related to me... well maybe if my stubborn mother didnt have a kid with my stubborn father and all the stubborness combined in my family then they wouldn't have had one of the most stubborn people alive.... sometimes i am so stubborn that I even want to slap my own self HAH! no but seriously I cant help it for this is me the only one like me.. some hate or love me either way it is a drastic emotion towards me and for that I am grateful smile

hi tantrum yes I been debating somehow I find it somewhat amusing.... and because of this you WILL see me later LOL

by the way MO I have a fish named MO... but don't flatter yourself I named him that before I ever came on here... just wanted to point that out... he is a black angel fish of mine and he too thinks hes ruler of the tank... little does he know I been watching him and can pull him from his comfortable spot and he can end up in a frying pan and then from me to the toilet in a matter of minutes.... lol

oh Mo dont
        you know, that
        you have been wrong,
        for so very long,
        but if you just listened,
        cus much you are missin,
        then it wouldn't be,
        so hard to get along with meeeeee!!!

2. tantrum profile image61

lol
        don't get into trouble with that Mo.
        He ranks over the Bible
        Watch out !
        lol

yea well see about that.. no one can or ever will out do the bible.... but he will have to answer to God for what hes saying and believing in he isnt my problem... oh wait did I just say this out loud? wouldn't want to start anything now smile

13. Jerami profile image59
    Jeramiposted 14 years ago

I believe in the second coming of Christ.  It happened when he said that it would.

14. Jerami profile image59

If Jesus says one thing and the preacher says something totaly opposit, who will you believe?

From personal experience... neither! smile

1. Jerami profile image59

I think that I knew that.  I think that most Christians perfer to believe what the preacher said above those things that the bible says that  JESUS said.

a reason I dont belong to a religion .... I listen to the WORD not man.. safest way to go i think

2. fatfist profile image64
      fatfistposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well that's a no-brainer.
      You believe in the one who takes your money and gives you a verbal guarantee you're going to heaven lol

15. Jerami profile image59

On several ocasions in all three of the gospels Jesus said that his coming again would be during that generation that he walked among.

I believe hes coming smile and feel sorry for those who dont for when hes gets here

I believe everything that is written in the end time prophesy. I do not believe the interpretations that are of man.

This always seems to be a show stopper when I say. 
          Did you read what Jesus said about his coming again?
          Did you read what Gabriel said?   

So I'll say good night

much agreed.. his WORD is never failing and never has been nor never will be.. AMEN smile to that brother!

good night to you to jerami and GOD BLESS YOU my friend smile

2. earnestshub profile image81

Condescending.... save your pity for yourself. You need it! lol

i think YOU need the pity my friend for u have no excuse for when you die and cannot explain yourself to him... what will you do? im being serious what will you do when you die and are face to face with him and he asks you why you didn't believe? ...

If I ever god that close to your pathetic psychotic god I would need a baseball bat! lol I would take that horrible blight on humanity out! lol Nasty tiny little god! smile

2. tantrum profile image61

I'm sure He will laugh with me!! lol
            It's called 'the cosmic joke' !
            lol

3. profile image55

May you die horribly, I look forward to passing water over your grave.

Notice how your insult is no different than mine?

Exactly! Don't expect it will be acknowledged though! lol

wow that was pretty rude... do u even have a heart?? because I know what I said and how i meant it in a caring way and feel pain for those who dont get eternal life on the other side... wow just WOW im shocked at what was just said to me....

1. profile image55

Shocked? The fact that you believe we'll roast for an eternity and that you feel sorry for us somehow isn't extremely rude?

Are you really that brain dead, unfeeling and selfish?

wow how drastic of a difference i did not claim for you to die horribly that was extremely RUDE... what i said genius what that I feel sorry for those who dont believe because I know what the BIBLE says happens to them... BIG difference and I wasnt being sarcastic when I said that i meant it... my heart does ache for those who refuse.... I happen to be one with a heart and I try my best to walk with God at all times so take what I said and twist it all you want but the FACT of what I said wont change... God knows what I meant and that is all that matters to me

1. Cagsil profile image70
            Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

May I inquire on what "GOD" you are referring to? I'm of the understanding you have your belief and I am fine with that, however, I am curious of the "GOD" thing you talk about. I found GOD. He was a bum sitting on a sidewalk asking for a quarter. He was a girl who was forced in prostitution by a pimp. He was my sister's dog who died. He was my friend, until he betrayed my trust.

Do you know how GOD betrayed my trust? By not existing. smile

2. profile image55

Really, burning for an eternity in a lake of fire is not as bad as dying horribly?

Exactly.

You see, your insult was just as bad or worse than mine.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! That was a coffee-spew-through-the-nose laughter.

Yes, we know. That's part of the problem.

3. tantrum profile image61

and he's looking like this:

yikes !!!!  mad !!!!

4. AdsenseStrategies profile image63
        AdsenseStrategiesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I've a feeling that was a veiled threat....

(salvation by blackmail... charming)

no veiled threat... just sincere thought towards what happens to those who dont... i find it sad but once again i have to be specific in here because people like to "twist" what i say... when he gets here those who do not believe yes I feel sorry for them because of what the BIBLE my friends says will happen to them.. is why I feel sadness for them sorry for them ie same thing..... I actually have a HEART and just cus you dont believe doesnt mean i dont care for you or what happens to you.. I have learned to care for all even those who dislike me.. God has taught me how to instead of hating the ones that hate me God showed me an alternative of how to deal and approach these kinds... so in that sense I like to try and show my caring loving side so once again not veiled anything except for what YOU might think was said... like i said before God knows what my hearts intentions were and so did I... take it how u must the truth still holds

1. AdsenseStrategies profile image63
            AdsenseStrategiesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Fair enough. And in fact I agree that religion can change people and make them more forgiving and sensitive to others (I am not saying it always does this, But it certainly can).

I was sort of joking, and certainly characterizing you without ever having met you. But the veiled threat definitely does exist in the doctrine itself. I think people would be far more interested in Jesus if the Church did not:
            (a) keep talking about the afterlife or Judgement Day, when it is clear the important things need to be done in THIS life and
            (b) keep telling people what to do with their genitals

16. tantrum profile image61

the word of God comes in different tones.

17. tantrum profile image61

You will go to the Lord with empty hands.

18. tantrum profile image61

smile

19. chambersgirl21 profile image59
    chambersgirl21posted 14 years ago

He is coming! I have a feeling sooner than anyone thinks.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)