Is God An Energy?

Jump to Last Post 51-73 of 73 discussions (314 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Torg White Beardposted 14 years ago

In this quote by "Bibowen", (which was posted just two above my last posting);

"Now, back to the main point. If the universe has not existed  from eternity, it had to have come into being in the finite past. If so, then it had to have a cause, a cause that transcends time and space (since time and space were brought into being at the beginning)."
    You may observe that "Bibowen" has got it intuitively, although these parameters are discussed thoroughly in my reference and in "Science and The Akashic Field: an Integrated Theory of Everything" by Dr. Erwin Laszlo, PhD. Good show, sir!

1. Evolution Guy profile image59
      Evolution Guyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nonsense. "Got intuitively" ?

"The bible says so" is not "getting intuitively."

IF is a rather large word for so few letters. wink

Any religious people involved in your society?

Pax. smile

1. profile image0
        Torg White Beardposted 14 years agoin reply to this

My - what a lot of words to dodge my point. Bibowen is a religionist who gets all his information from the perfect bible. He did not "intuitively get" what you have decided is the "truth" from exhaustive "research." Us soul-less, emotionally-dead, meat popsicles that you feel so sorry for are sticklers for looking at the source of any information or statements we come across as one of the ways we judge the value. wink

Although I was not aware you could "research" something metaphysical. I would be interested to hear more about that as I was rather under the impression that "research," involved some sort of scientific study and measurements. I could be wrong though and am open to the idea that it does not.

Interesting use of semantics to say you do not use semantics. Love your last sentence though. I suspect even you do not know what it is supposed to mean, but to me it sounds awfully like. "I have assumed something, therefore it is."

pax

1. profile image0
            Torg White Beardposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes, ironically, YOU have assumed something, (a great deal actually), and therefore it is dogmatic fact. Perhaps you are a meat puppet, after all. The "research" you denigrate out of hand has actually been done, but you obviously refuse to even investigate whether your vaunted theories might contain a flaw. If you will not read the books I have mentioned, (which HAVE BEEN meticulously RESEARCHED, PEER-REVIEWED, LABORATORY-EXPERIMENTALLY PROVEN and DOCUMENTED by SCIENTISTS), you will never get the points I have tried to make to raise Consciousness on this hub. Your cognitive dissonance is obdurate; that your analyses reflect a penchant for condescension is patently obvious. Your pseudo-clever sniping and euphemized ad- hominem mockery is made in anything but the spirit of Peace, (as you disingenuously evoke using the Latin "PAX"). Obviously, we are done here. If you have taken an IQ test that qualifies you for the I.S.P.E., you are welcome to frolic about and show off your alleged "wit" in that forum.  There are certainly those amongst the members who are also devotees of bleak, infinite-reduction Dialectic Materialism.

lol

So - the bible IS right? Wow !

I can recommend a decent dictionary. The Oxford English is surprisingly good.

In it you will find such terms as "RESEARCH," "PEER REVIEW," LABORATORY," "PROVEN,"  and "SCIENCE," as you appear to be using them in some strange new way that bears no relationship to "REALITY."

I am not familiar with the book you mentioned, but I am familiar with akashic records and I still fail to see how one cane "RESEARCH," something that does not exist on this plane of existence.

Any time.... lol

Oddly enough, I experience no cognitive dissonance, but I get a strong vibe from you. Perhaps you could look it up in the Akashic records just to see if  I am there or not?

ciao

2. Shealy Healy profile image62
    Shealy Healyposted 14 years ago

Vitalism, as defined by the Merriam-Webster dictionary,[1] is

1.a doctrine that the functions of a living organism are due to a vital principle distinct from biochemical reactions
    2.a doctrine that the processes of life are not explicable by the laws of physics and chemistry alone and that life is in some part self-determining
    Where vitalism explicitly invokes a vital principle, that element is often referred to as the "vital spark," "energy" or "élan vital," which some equate with the "soul."

3. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

inspiration perhaps to some, in turn gives them energy

4. Shealy Healy profile image62

That individual who is not in support with the theory of evolution would have a hard time seeing God as an energy. If God is an energy-God  is a force in process, creation or evolution.

1. profile image53
      SwanneyLeeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Is god an energy? God is the creator of energy which makes Him the master of energy. Therefore you could say He is energy. Energy is emotions. energy in motion. God is always in motion. To say God is energy is to say God is a man. Why do i say that? BECAUSE God created MAN just as He also is the father of energy. Is your boss also your coworker?no he is not. God is not energy,God is eternal, He is the creator of energy. Energy is God power manifested. It cannot be God. MAN is from God but we Cannot say man is God. I would say that the holy spirit is energy. Or for that matter any spirit, holy or not is energy. The spirit is energy in motion or our emotions. God is the controller and creator of energy. He is energy, earth, man and spirit. You feel me. signing out,Swanney out.

5. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 14 years ago

I read that God IS  all things, energy or matter.
      Why not; , some things created, some of those evolved, and again some more things created, And a little cross breeding with the sons of God. 
       Can we realy restrain God ... ya gotta . either . or ?

6. Shealy Healy profile image62

cre⋅a⋅tion
    the act of producing or causing to exist; the act of creating; engendering.

ev⋅o⋅lu⋅tion
    any process of formation or growth; development

Process
    a process of gradual, peaceful, progressive change or development

7. HOOWANTSTONO profile image60
    HOOWANTSTONOposted 14 years ago

God is energy, namely light, all known energy is relevant to the power of light. So one could see Light as God, which is not new, he tells of this in his Book the bible.

Quote:"I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." Jesus Christ

And many more

1. mohitmisra profile image60
      mohitmisraposted 14 years agoin reply to this

All prophets and masters , enlightened ones talk of this Light being god. smile

2. Bibowen profile image87
      Bibowenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

As a Christian, I am hesitant to think that God is "light", "energy" or "power." These are all physical entities. God, rather, is the source of these things that you mention. When we say that God is omnipotent, we are not saying that he is "all power" but rather that all power resides with Him. He possesses these things as a Creator just as if I was a painter, I might possess oils, brushes, etc. but I am not those things. Furthermore, they are not qualities that I possess. Instead, they are extensions of my creative capacity, but I am neither a canvas nor a brush (at least, I wasn't the last time I checked).

When Jesus says things like "I am the Light of the World" I believe He is using that word in a spiritual sense that He illumines our way. He's not asking us to physically "walk behind him" but rather as we follow His words, life and further illumination will be our portion.

Having said that, there are times (like John at Patmos who sees the revealed Christ) that men cannot stand before Him because of his glory, of which light seems to be a feature of this experience. In those instances, I don't know whether it's actual light that radiates from God or it's just that it is how it appears to us.

In any case, I would be hesitant to ascribe to God the physical features of our universe whether they be energy, light, or power. It's hard to see how He can be Lord of such physical entities if He is "composed" of them.

1. mohitmisra profile image60
        mohitmisraposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Its a very different Light from what we see .
        Its an intelligent light, love tissue.

Jesus was an enlightened one , someone who has become this spiritual Light, this Light is him and everyone's source .You are the Light. smile

1. HOOWANTSTONO profile image60
          HOOWANTSTONOposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The "Word of God " is also " The Light of God" the Word became flesh so did the Light become flesh, and the Light is the life and so is the Blood of Christ the Light of God. Life is in the blood thats why its called "Plasma" .

So God dwells in man and also controls all things with the Light, Spiritual and Physical

1. Cagsil profile image70
            Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

This information is out of context and isn't meant for what you might think.

The 'play' on of the words, is to make you think there is a god- only so you can be manipulated.

Jesus Christ was a teacher, not a prophet, nothing more than a human male, who felt like a GOD, because he was able to think for himself.

It's more complex to make you understand, but I'll leave it there for now.

8. Shealy Healy profile image62

Can you imagine God as an evolving energy? Would a higher power be in the process of continual evolution?

Not the GOD that lives in the bible. He is perfect and unchanging. You heretic you. wink

9. Shealy Healy profile image62

I opened a National Geographic. There in front of me was a beautiful image. A colorful and evolving snapshot from space, like the eye of God looking down toward earth, presented to me a glimpse of my God.

10. kilobugs profile image63
    kilobugsposted 14 years ago

I think it is freely flowing around us,
    But because we are indeed free-willed creatures it's all up to us
    to find it and with our free will chose to explore it

11. Attraction Magic profile image61
    Attraction Magicposted 14 years ago

I think that 'God' is a perspective. When a person plays a computer game they can either identify with the character on screen or remain conscious that they are playing a game. I believe that life is similar, but that most people identify too much with their human characters and forget that they are in fact the 'god' that is playing a game for the fun and experience of it all.

12. fatfist profile image64
    fatfistposted 14 years ago

Is God Energy?

You can easily answer this question yourself.
    Remember: Energy is a CONCEPT, not a noun and not a verb!

13. Stimp profile image60
    Stimpposted 14 years ago

Have you ever been around a person and for whatever reason you were like "Yikes, there is 'something' about that person I just don't like".  I believe in those instances we are sensitive to the energy they give off.  Or, perhaps "Gosh, I love being around that person or thing....I feel so happy."  Again their energy. 

If you ponder these questions read the book "Conversations with God".  Even those who do not believe in God would learn from this.  I'm not one to push beliefs one way or the other but when I started questioning myself and my belief system as in "there must be something more." I read that book and it enlightened me and changed my whole way of thinking.

14. profile image50
    Mikedeltaposted 14 years ago

God is indeed Eneregy, this is my own independent conclusion based on my scinetific knowledge and some religious studies I conducted after reaching this verdict. Before reaching this verdict I had not studied any religious scriptures, but only posessed scientific (O Level Physics) knowledge.

Based on my logical reasoning I reached this conclusion after 3 years of pondering.

1. Firstly for those who may ask, before I can even begin explaing that God cannot be anything other than Energy, the question being where did God or Energy come from, or who created God or this Energy.

The answer is very simple, why should God or the Energy need to have come from somewhere in the first place? why can't we just accept that it must have been there from the begining and will remain so forever and that the state of nothing or nothingness does not really exist, or in other words God or Energy never needed to be created or having come from anywhere, it was always there and existed in every corner of space within our universe and outside of our universe, it (Energy/God)  has no dimension, its dimension are limitless, and it may or may not occupy dimensions that we can't even think of.

Its same as the scientists beleive (yes they believ since they cannot prove it so far) that universe consists 80-85% of something which they cannot see, they call this dark matter or dark energy. Their calculations state that it has to exist, yet they are unable to see or detect this invisible energy!!

So what is wrong with my saying that God must exist in order for the Universe to have been created after all we know that the universe was created billions of years ago in a so called big bang! 

Remeber what Eienstein said that Energy cannot be destroyed nor craeted, hence why God could not have been created nor destroyed, God portrays all attributes of Energy, which is invisible (like electricity for example is mighty powerfull yet invisible) but we see what electricity can do for us, same way we cannot see God but we can see his creation., his effects are everywhere!! for now this installment ends here.

15. profile image50

2nd installment ---God being Energy

So one time the space looked empty, there seems to be nothing solid or physical that could be seen, felt, as matter with physical properties such as our universe which consists of billions upon billions of galaxies each with billions of stars!!

So you might ask where did this stuff, huge matter eminated from? then I suddenly remembered having come acrossa a statment in my physics class that.....All matter is composed of Energy!!

Wow, yes indeed, the physical matter was indeed created through vast amounts of Energy, and so when the universe was not there, the space (being infinitum with infinitum dimensions) was indeed full of something that no one could have seen even if they had eyes, so it would seem empty, but yet it could not have been empty or unoccupied, it must have been filled with some invisible stuff or energy or unseen substance, just like you cannot see magnetic fields or magnetic lines of force, and same as we cannot see Gravitational lines of force, or waves or whatever else you may want to call it, but this force exists  between every atom against every other atom throughout the universe.

So a time came when this energy/God felt the urge to creat matter out of itself, out of this invisible energy, hence the big bang was initiated,  the ever so expanding universe, that after some 15 Billion years later seems like we are the only planet in this huge place with some intelligent life!!

I won't go into how we were created, that is irrelavent for this discussion, we could have been created by some other intelligent being like we can cloned dolly the sheep or we simply evolved from apes!! I don't have any arguments over this subject!

So now we know how the invisible Energy managed to creat matter out of itself, still leaving plenty more around!

You may ask what prompted God/Energy to creat a universe, I have two thoughts here:

a) it may be an automatic cyclic process, such that when energy levels in the space/dimension/time increases to trigger levels then a big bang initiates automatically  as the enrgy density reaches a critical trigger point, without anyone's intervention, hence no need for anyone to trigger.

Now imagine, if we were to obliterate all matter in the universe such that all physicalo matter was destroyed, this would unleash vast amounts of Energy and add to the rest of the energy that exists and we cannot see it, this would increase the overall energy levels or the energy desnity to a critical point again such that another big bang trigger automatically!

When this happens again, then some 15 or so billion years later another intelligent life forms on a new earth somewhere and they too destroys the matter and we are all matter is decomposed back into energy so the cycle goes on and on!

This cycle can repeat indefinitely every so many billions of years.

b) Or this energy may be personal, and intelligent capable of thinking and acting to trigger the creation of the universe, but I cannot be sure of this. Like scientists assume a lot of things, so can I.

So far, energy exploded and matter was created, with this creation gravity, time, magentic forces, nuclkear forces, and light earth water air was created, and we got evolved through these processes in time, hence we are here today!!

Finally I will conclude my post by saying why I beleive that God or enrgy created the universe, thats because who else could have created it? as an example, say there were two people in a room, person A and person B, and they sat across a table and there was a pound coin sitting on the table, A gets up and tells B to excuse him for a minute to visit bathroom, when A returns he finds the pound coin gone missing! since there was no one else around apart from A & B so logically B must have taken the coin, similarly, all matter must have been created from God himself, (or from Energy itsel)as there was none other than him to have created the universe.

And Energy must have always existed, if it did not, we would not be here today debating this, as nothing would then have been created or existed! not even God!

1. ediggity profile image60
      ediggityposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You state that:

"Remeber what Eienstein said that Energy cannot be destroyed nor craeted, hence why God could not have been created nor destroyed, God portrays all attributes of Energy, which is invisible (like electricity for example is mighty powerfull yet invisible) but we see what electricity can do for us, same way we cannot see God but we can see his creation., his effects are everywhere!! for now this installment ends here.?

You also state:

"So you might ask where did this stuff, huge matter eminated from? then I suddenly remembered having come acrossa a statment in my physics class that.....All matter is composed of Energy!!"

and

"Wow, yes indeed, the physical matter was indeed created through vast amounts of Energy,"

If all matter is, "created through vast amounts of energy", doesn't that make matter energy? So which is it? Is or isn't energy created?

I am pretty sure you side with Einstein, because of your previous statement, however; using the word transferred in your created statements would clear up any ambiguity.  The conservation of energy adds that energy is simply transferred from one form to another.

1. profile image50
        Mikedeltaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your comments ediggity, in one way you could say that matter is Energy, only because energy was used to make it up, but I think it would be more correct to say that matter is composed of Energy, exactly how Energy gets composed into matter is beyond my understanding, I did some search on the web, and I beleive some Scientists have managed to creat one or two atoms of some substance using vast amounts of Energy (Energy here would mean electrical power or perhaphs even lasers) I think the University of Sanford in America carried out this experiment, when I find the link I will place it here for refernce.

I beleive that matter eminated from Energy,

I beleive that Energy was never created and had always existed throughout, and all the time, before or even after the creation of the universe, just that its density levels may change from performing this conversion, such as during the creation of the matter the enrgy levels may be less dense, and with matter being destroyed back into energy and then energy levels start to increase and reaching critical point and then this triggers or activating the big bang so the cycle goes on forever.

It is easier for us all to see something when something actualy exists physically, but we don't see something which isn't physical, but we may see its effects, we refer to that state as nothing or empty when we don't see something, for example a glass of water can be said to be empty wheh there is no water in it, but the glass can never be empty, it contains, air, if air is evacuated from the glass, then it still has something inside we cannot see, and that is magnetic and garvity lines of forces or waves passing through it or inside the galss, a magnetic field can pass or cross through a glass so the volume inside the glass must contain these lines of forc and same goes for gravity, light can also be said to exist in an empty evacuated glass.

but in essence if something is invisible, and has no physical properties then we cannot possibly see it no matter how hard we try, we may however detect its presence through certain other instruments or indirect signs of its existence

I reached this conclusion when I asked myself a question some years ago, that if assuming God did exists like most people beleive, then how did he get all the matter to create a universe as gigantic as we see it today, I mean how and where did he (God) get his raw material to form the solar system, millions of other planets and endless stars and galaxies ?

After 3 years of pondering and asking many scolars, no one could answer my question and all kept saying one thing: stop worrying about how God created unniverse, just take it he did it because he is the Almighty and he only has to user a word and it gets created, well I did not settle for that answer so I continued alone one day I found the answer and could not belive how simple that answerv was, and reached a sudden conclusion that indeed as I was explaining how two people in a room sat across a table, with a pound coin, when A went to use the bath and came back to find the pound coin gone missing, so naturally, or logically the coin must have been taken by person B, so similarly for God to have required vast amounts of matter to form the universe, he couldn't have gone to B&Q, or Wickes to buy his sand and cement if you know what I mean, since the general belief is that before the universe there was nothing and none other than God only, so where did the matter come from? ....and the answer I reached was that naturally if there was no one else apart from God and nothing else existed, then all the stuff or the matter or the universe must have eminated from God, thats my logical conclusion.

But immediately after I reached this verdict, I felt very relieved, indeed my explaination fitted those of scientists such as Einsteins's thoghts on Energy and matter, like his famous E=MC2, but immediately this arose another question in my mind and I am glad that the second question did not take me 3 years to get the answer, so within about 10 minutes I came up with a answer to my second question that arose out of the 1st Question,

so the second question was ...How did God create the matter out of himself, or itself, then thats when I remembered having heard many many years ago in my physics class that "All matter is composed of Energy" and I am glad I paid attention to this statment many years ago although I remembered it meant nothing to me at the time!!

I also think that what we know so far is not enough to crack God, and his mysteries, and I also belive that altogether we may all be totally wrong on any of our concepts of God! may be it is impossible for any human or other intelligent being to even find the truth about our existence, and of course we are all hard trying to find the answer, yes indeed. We all want to know the truth don't we.

Yes, I agree to a point.  However, to add to your statement I believe:

In one way you could say that energy is GOD, only because GOD was used to make it up,

I don't think GOD is energy, because GOD can create or destroy it, and that wouldn't side with the scientific properties of energy as we know it.

16. profile image50

My 3rd and Final Part.

Now I am a non-religious person, I beleive in a creator (God) but I belong to no religion, but have looked into all religions on what their concept of God is: here is what I found to my pleasant surprise:-

Hindu Holy book called Sri Bhagwad Gita: on its 1st Page, surprsie surprsie it stated clearly that God is an Ultimate Source of all Enrgies!!

The Bible says: It is by faith that we belive that God created universe from something we cannot see into something we can!!

The Sikh religious teachings also emphasise that God is Energy and Energy is God!!

Thye holy Koran indicates God as Light!!

so there you go! what more proof or evidence do you need, all I can say is that perhaphs it will always be beyond our reach to understand God, perhaphs we will never attain enough intelligence to crack him, or his existence, but we have sufficient intelligence to deduce certain predictions and sure we cannot be wrong! ask your selves, how can scientists be so sure that certain things what they say are true!! Scientists have always moved goal posts, when new things have been discovered, and let us not deny, Scientists themselves are on the look out for God and our existence otherwise they woulkd not spend billions on sending space probes to outer space!!

17. profile image50

It is much easier to think of God or Energy as some Mighty Being, and address God as Him, its easier for us to grasp this term rather than anything else, I see no reason why we cannot refer to God as anything else, but would you refer to God as "that mighty thing!"

18. profile image54
    (Q)posted 14 years ago

A curious thread. I'm wondering if someone can point out which energy has exactly the same characteristics and properties as what has been described in scriptures that would quantify as a god? Potential energy? Electromagnetic energy?

I don't really understand your question, because everything described in the BIBLE is made from matter.

With energy you only get two choices, potential or kinetic.

1. profile image54
        (Q)posted 14 years agoin reply to this

True, it just appeared the responses here did not take that into consideration and were attempting to "pigeonhole" a specific type of energy that would be categorized under potential or kinetic, not just potential or kinetic.

19. profile image50

I think I will have to say that since we don't really truely know the absolute truth, we can only generalise things here, the Energy I refer to would be the ultimate source of all other energies, i.e. it will be the fundamental block of all other smaller energies, I woulodn't know for sure if for instance Electricity is any more powerfull than say Nuclear Energy, but we know nuclear energy is more powerfull since it yields energy by splitting atoms out of existence hence matter converts back to Energy, and this energy unleashed creates vast amounts of heat we know. As in a nuclear reactor which provides the heat to make steam to run turbines to generate electricity using electromagntic force, so most of these are all interdependend on one another somewhat.

20. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

No, god is a figment of the imagination that is unsupportable. smile

1. profile image0
      Deborah Sextonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's why it is called faith. And God doesn't have to prove anything to anyone. Especially not to mankind.

2. profile image50
      Mikedeltaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If man didn't beleive in something, he could not have invented so many things, all inventions right from the time of stone age to industrialisations, man thought of them or imagined them first before they became true, man has the ability to predict, but we have limits too, such as we know all about the wide range of the elctromagnetic spectrum, but we can only see a small part of it, (the visible Part) and we cannot see the ultra violet, infra red and other electromagnetic waves, but we know they are there, so like wise we know God must be thyere hence why we are (the whole universe) is here, Man can think things in his mind and then he can go about making them come true, he can improve upon old things, bring new ideas from old,  researched into better or improved designs and conceopts and improve on performances, all because the man belived it could be made possible, because he imagined it first in his mind, using any tools available at his disposal, using sophisticated tools and macinery the man is now far more capable of making some of the things that when you look at them it makes you wonder how powerfull we are today, take for instance a computer chip, or a memeory storage card, how small it is in dimension yet it can store over 30,000 pictures taken at a reasonable rwsolution and store it inside a 2GB SD card, if you take this card apart you won't be able to see individual memory cells with your naked eye, the structure of memory is almost equal to a level of human sperm, like 1um wide for instance and yet these memeory cards contain structires even smaller.

So what I am getting at is, we belive God is tyhere, even the scientists belive there is something afterall, and indeed we are in the process of searching our creation, how and when, and who by, so one day we might get an answer or be able to see our Creator (God for that matter).

We are not tyhere yet, and good job the Collider Hydron has been repaired and has restartde showing promising results, we are now bombarding nutrons that we cannot see but we know is there. and so far our nutrino detectors have detected the nutrinos eminated from the collision of the particles accelerated in that Hydron.

1. profile image54
        (Q)posted 14 years agoin reply to this

No, they don't.

2. profile image0
        Joel233posted 14 years agoin reply to this

You are so right. Great analogy. We were created in the image of God. We can create with our minds..See the hub "The Kabbalah In Simple Terms"

21. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

You worship this rubbish? Outside the selective readings how do you admire this sort of human weakness displayed by your needy whining little god!

After Joshua died, the Israelites asked the LORD, "Which tribe should attack the Canaanites first?"  The LORD answered, "Judah, for I have given them victory over the land."  The leaders of Judah said to their relatives from the tribe of Simeon, "Join with us to fight against the Canaanites living in the territory allotted to us.  Then we will help you conquer your territory."  So the men of Simeon went with Judah.  When the men of Judah attacked, the LORD gave them victory over the Canaanites and Perizzites, and they killed ten thousand enemy warriors at the town of Bezek.  While at Bezek they encountered King Adoni-bezek and fought against him, and the Canaanites and Perizzites were defeated.  Adoni-bezek escaped, but the Israelites soon captured him and cut off his thumbs and big toes.  Adoni-bezek said, "I once had seventy kings with thumbs and big toes cut off, eating scraps from under my table.  Now God has paid me back for what I did to them."  They took him to Jerusalem, and he died there.  The men of Judah attacked Jerusalem and captured it, killing all its people and setting the city on fire.   (Judges 1:1-8 NLT)
    wotalotarot!

1. profile image0
      Deborah Sextonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

OK????

22. bukan profile image61
    bukanposted 14 years ago

Its depend on your trust

23. spiritactor profile image59
    spiritactorposted 14 years ago

First of all, thank you for a truly intriguing Hub, Shealy Healy!

Secondly, the idea of a talky and "loud bundle of energy" seemed strange to me when it comes to exploring the purity of Inner Self (as you did mention chakras). I'll start with Rumi: "Silence is an ocean. Speech is a river. When the ocean is searching for you, don't walk into the language-river. Listen to the ocean, and bring your talky business to an end." The power and abundance of pure energy, to which we're all connected, isn't relevant to talk and loudness; and is not bound by sound itself. In perception, I liken it to simply Pure Light, which shares with us, guides us, energizes us by our accepting connection with it-- with or without the use of sound. It is simply an energy that is everywhere always. And it is in quiet times (meditation, prayer, or deep thought) that we most often connect with it. Most spiritual teachers subscribe to that, including Jesus and Buddha. As our connection to "the source" (whatever our beliefs dictate that to be) is not a labored one, as with talking or any physical action, what it offers us and can teach others is also not labored-- but just is, shining like a "light." The acceptance (or not) by others of our Inner Selves (our Light) has no effect on our Light. So why labor to persuade? Your light, our light, "the source", just is. And others have their own plans, their own journeys. Maybe ask yourself, "What sound does grace make?"

Third, to your foremost question, "Is God energy?": I believe, yes. But does anyone say, "Energy is God"? Many conditions come into play here. What's the intention of the energy or what intention generated the energy? If we stay connected to ourselves, our Inner Selves, including ALL chakras and/or with all of our faith, our intentions and the energies we generate will remain pure and clear to us-- and ultimately will guide us back to "the source."

Best wishes for your journey!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)