Planet X

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (21 posts)
  1. spartanking1978 profile image60
    spartanking1978posted 14 years ago

Anyone have any thoughts or updates on the subject?

2. spartanking1978 profile image60
    spartanking1978posted 14 years ago

I would like to say this, as a preamble to a hub I plan to write on the topic. Planet X, aka Nibiru, is definitely a matter worth exponential attention. History - and I am referring to most ancient text, including the Christian Bible - depicts this "event" as a catalyst of change. It is fortunate for us that this catalyst is present and pending. For, left to our own means, we would destroy this planet and any hope for future colonizations...Hope, may yet be hidden behind the veil of Ego and Fear!   

Be well,

Bryce

3. ledefensetech profile image68
    ledefensetechposted 14 years ago

This sounds remarkably like the myths surrounding the 2012 "End of the Mayan Calendar" hysteria we're starting to see crop up.  I've never read anything in the Bible to suggest that a Planet X is going to create a catastrophe.

spartanking1978posted 14 years agoin reply to this

See what I mean, instant catastrophe interpretation surrounding the topic. Did I even hint toward such a translation? My apologies, it was not my intent. You might need to check with your Bible publisher about that misinformation.

4. sabrebIade profile image80
    sabrebIadeposted 14 years ago

Just make sure that you look at both sides carefully or you'll fall into a Weekly World News trap.
    Unless you wanna go for sensationalism, then go for it.
    There's nothing wrong with that.
    I tend to move quite a bit in the Conspiracy circles, so I have heard about Planet X coming back for years.
    Hasn't happened yet.
    But I think it would be a great Hub, so let me know when you publish it.

Will do...Fundamentally, I know it will attempt to persuade the reader to reconsider orthodox paradigms surrounding this digitally rendered reality we call "our" universe.

2. someonewhoknows profile image73
      someonewhoknowsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Planet x is supposed to be a dwarf star,and a sister planet to our sun.It has an eliptical orbit that takes about 3600 years to complete.If you ever saw the movie "The Ten Commandments" which usually airs on television yearly it,pretty much tells the story of planet x ,but the details are sketchy at best in the movie.For example; TThe three days of darkness alluded to in the movie does not accurately reflect what would happen when planet x passes by again.The details eluded to in the movie are not completely accurate.The part where Moses brother Ethan uses Moses walking stick to turn the nile river red is not really true.The nile did turn red ,but it was because planet x is like a giant meateor with a firery tail of red iron oxide particles from it's burning outer shell.This planet is 27 times larger than the earth and as it passes earth it leaves a huge deposit of iron oxide residue in our atmoshere that settles on the water coloring it red ,like blood and on the soil and can be seen in certain areas of the earth as red clay,such as in Georgia in the U.S.A.The fire falling from a clear sky is a burning fuel like kerosene that is refined from oil we pump out of the ground on earth.The parting of the red sea supposedly by Moses was also part of the passing of planet x.At this point planet x is so close to the earth ,that it  stops the earths rotation which causes an abrupt movement of all the oceans ,lakes,rivers,etc.Thus the water in the nile river was forced by the sudden stoppage of the earths rotation ,for about an hour the water was held back by this rotation stoppage.Once rotation started again the water was allowed to setttle back down to where it came ,thus the drowning scene where pharohs army perishes.In the movie though they don't show any of the fleeing Isrealites dying because of this catastrophy,like they say,it's only a movie,right!Another point I should make it that this is why we all call this day portrayed in the movie"passover".This is the passing of planet x. Another scene in the movie talks about insect infestations.This has been explained as a result of the nile  frogs disliking the acidity of the water in the nile because of the iron oxide deposited into it by planet x,so the frogs simply left the water,and in so doing allowed misquitoes to reproduce without being eaten by the frogs.Thus infestation occured killing cows and men,women and children from the sickness spred by the misquitoes.The scene where the firstborn of egypt die has to do with the fact that the firstborn of egypt always slept on the first floor level or lower ,where the air tempatures were cooler than the upper levels of the homes and the theory goes that planet x passing leaves a toxic gas,most likely from the falling debri from it's huge tail,as I said ,before planet x is like a huge meteorite like planet with a flaming tail ,leaving rocks,and iron oxide and toxic gases as it passses the earth.These gases tend to stay at ground level ,and this is the reason the firstborn of egypt die.Of course they would all have to be sleeping at the same time.So,this had to have happened at night as the movie portrays.Like I said before the movie seems to cleary potray the Isrealites as being totaly immune to any death as a result of this passing,but,I think we all know that this is only a movie,as our newspapers and t.v.stations and  reporters do many times,put a spin on the truth.

All you need do is goto google and seasrch"Planet X,nerburu,2012,the crossing"

You wiil find many many links.One of the most interesting links is Zetatalk as they go into the subject quite thoughly,althit is from a woman who claims to be a contactee from the zeta-reticulans from another planet.You can decide for yourself wheather they are friends or not.I reserve jugement on that until I see what happens in the future.She seems genuine enough but who knows?

I agree. However, the remainder of your post does not coincide with what I understand to be fact. I am aware that it has been suggested that Exodus is taken from a much older Egyptian text. Subsequently, the story of the flood in Genesis based on a previous orbit event. However, these are all theories, which lack substantial evidence. Could the Christian Revelation be a warning in fact, and not a pre-ordained sequence of events that will happen? Once again, a theory.

1. someonewhoknows profile image73

http://churchofcriticalthinking.org/planetx.html

Hopi Predict a 25yr period of purification followed by End of Fourth World and beginning of the Fifth.
          Mayans Call it the 'end days' or the end of time as we know it.
          Maoris Say that as the veils dissolve there will be a merging of the physical & spiritual worlds.
          Zulu Believe that the whole world will be turned upside down.
          Hindus Kali Yuga (end time of man). The Coming of Kalki & critical mass of Enlightened Ones.
          Incas Call it the 'Age of Meeting Ourselves Again'.
          Aztec Call this the Time of the Sixth Sun. A time of transformation. Creation of new race.
          Dogon Say that the spaceship of the visitors, the Nommo, will return in the form of a blue star
          Pueblo Acknowledge it'll be the emergence into the Fifth World
          Cherokee Their ancient calendar ends exactly at 2012 as does the Mayan calendar.
          Tibetan Kalachakra teachings are prophesies left by Buddha predicting Coming of the Golden Age.
          Egypt According to the Great Pyramid (stone calendar), present time cycle ends in year 2012 AD

I agree, this is all public knowledge...something will happen. Yet, it would seem that the media, and specific stereotypes, see the glass as half empty. It is simply my observation, still has quantum mechanics not proven that "truth is in the eyes of the observer!" All I am saying is, it is a scientific fact that each individual creates his or her own reality...so do everyone, including yourself, a favor and take the next, logical step toward reducing entropy.

Don't you mean toward entropy?

Good point...glad you caught that one! For years I did not understand the concept at all, and still have to be reminded from time to time.

2. sabrebIade profile image80
        sabrebIadeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

"You wiil find many many links.One of the most interesting links is Zetatalk as they go into the subject quite thoughly,althit is from a woman who claims to be a contactee from the zeta-reticulans from another planet."

Well see that's part of my problem.

One...I would have to decide if I even believe in contactees and Two...I'm have to decide if I believe in zeta-reticulans.

I love the idea that there might be something like that out there.

Trust me, I have been studying paranormal events since before I could read which was roughly 42 years ago.

BTW...did you know that Nancy Lieder, the founder of ZetaTalk first came up with the idea of the Nibiru collision back in 1995?
        Zecharia Sitchin even published "The End of Days" to counter some of Lieder's views.

But in looking at some of Lieder's failed predictions (the Pole Shift on May 27, 2003 for example) I don't give her a lot of weight.

I know you didn't read much of her blogs on the subject,because she explains the reason for her misleading certain people on the subject.

1. sabrebIade profile image80
            sabrebIadeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Prophets always have a reason AFTER their predictions don't come true.
            So the next prediction is misleading also?
            How would you know?
            After it doesn't come true there is a reason for that as well?

5. aware profile image66
    awareposted 14 years ago

we must and i emphasize must fund NASA to the hilt .we bail out wall street to the tune of 700 billion but . sit back and call NASA budget of 9 billion a waste. wtf.

6. Paradise7 profile image69
    Paradise7posted 14 years ago

I read somewhere online recently that the "Planet X" myth has been exploded, and it isn't true.  I wish I bookmarked the source, to share it.  I don't even remember if it was a totally reliable source, now, but I know what they said pretty much made sense.

7. TheAllSeeingEye profile image61
    TheAllSeeingEyeposted 14 years ago

Nobody has covered the possibility of evolution of the human species.

We are currently in the astrological age of Pieces, the Christ period of consciousness, symbolised by the fish. It is the time when mankind found his conscious, a time where mankind can reason with itself, think rationally and understand the physical body and world. It is also the time where man has the ability to discover the inner self, feel emotions and connect with spirituality. Jesus Christ said the only way to the kingdom of heaven is through the holy spirit. What people must understand is that Jesus Christ represents a cycle of transition and awareness.

In 2012 AD, we are heading into the age of Aquarius. This again is another cycle of awareness and a period of time where our DNA will upgrade into higher levels of consciousness. This is why it is important for people to be connected with the spirit, understand the inner self. Jesus said the only way to the kingdom of heaven is through the holy spirit. In the days of judgement those who are prepared spiritually will embrace this higher consciousness and move comfortably with the transition.

It is this physical three dimensional world that most are bound to and only aware of. For all they see, hear and feel is what the physical senses can perceive. In another aspect most people are suppressed and held down by the physical strains of life. Gravity and negative energy holds them prisoner and their lives are ruled by the ego. The chase for materialism, money and success has enslaved them into the matrix of illusion. Their happiness only comes to them on the outside, a short lived experience of many ups and downs, but inside they feel empty and undernourished in the both the mind and body. They have no soul, no connection with the divine.

The day of judgement is on the horizon.

Be careful as to what you think is true or what you believe in. The system is very sensitive and very responsive to the way people think, especially from their hearts.

Mankind creates its own future, creates its own belief system.

The biggest war within this infinite multiverse is the fight between the selfish ego and the compassionate and unconditional love for others. In simpler terms the positive against the negative, holy against evil, love against hate. Feelings create the world we live in so it is vitally crucial that people refrain from thinking about anything negative or bad.

There is a saying which I practice every day throughout my entire life and it has remarkable outcomes in return for my well being and spiritual growth. This saying is 'Never let your feelings get you down.'

What people should avoid is living in the past or letting past experiences (especially those that are negative)play on their conscious. It is also important not to plan for the future with things that encourages the ego. Fear is the greatest restriction of the human species, this emotion holds us back from progressing. The next hurdle is the ego, the chase for success over the expense of others or to get us sucked into a world of competition and self interest. This is the makings of self destruction, especially for the individual.

Think about it, look all around you and see the world we are living in that is controlled by fear and the ego. It's everywhere you look. Work, school, media, government and society in general. People are programmed to think for themselves, to compete against each other for quality of life and as a consequence of these actions they are subjected to a fear based reality. Wars, crime, divorce and every man made disaster when broken down to its roots stem from the selfish ego. People are living in the world where the negative and the ego is in the driving seat and as long as people blindly continue to play this game, they will always live in the matrix of illusion.

I have read this somewhere before...The age of Pieces. Anyways, good post. Thanks!

8. profile image0
    Madame Xposted 14 years ago

It's coming to pick me up smile

9. GoldilocksMission profile image61
    GoldilocksMissionposted 14 years ago

I'd like to believe that PlanetX is another habitable planet we can migrate to once it is discovered. smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)