Lady GaGa

Jump to Last Post 1-22 of 22 discussions (38 posts)
  1. meryan123 profile image54
    meryan123posted 14 years ago

lady gaga hermaphrodite?                                                   I think that is just a rumor! LEAVE GAGA ALONE!!!

1. profile image0
      A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ahhhhhhh, put it on youtube.

2. Himitsu Shugisha profile image72
      Himitsu Shugishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

This is crazy. Not only is she all woman, she's pretty sexy too!! And her music is outstanding!!

3. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I had written an article about Lady GAGA< and there is nothing wrong with her,

4. Bredavies profile image62
      Bredaviesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I love Lady Gaga!

2. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

i think that's just a crazy rumor. she's all girl, and hot at that!

3. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

There's something wrong with that girl!

4. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

really? why do you say that? i think she's very sexy.

1. profile image0
      sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Women that out there freak me out! She is very pretty and her music reminds me of the 80's.smile

1. profile image0
        cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

heh, that is probably why i like her wink

5. profile image0
    Janettaposted 14 years ago

She's a girl. There's video of her before she was "GaGa" on an MTV show. Either way, she's pretty fascinating and I like her! big_smile

6. KCC Big Country profile image85
    KCC Big Countryposted 14 years ago

She's definitely an odd character, but extremely talented. She's someone who can be incredibly beautiful or shockingly plain depending on her outfit/hair/makeup.  I really like her.

7. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

Isn't it sad how some people feel threatened and aggressively insecure around talented, successful and unique others? hmm

Tall Poppy Choppers really piss me off! sad

8. livelonger profile image85
    livelongerposted 14 years ago

Just in case you think she's just another talentless, overproduced pop confection, check out her acoustic version of Poker Face and a couple of other blues songs she composed and performed.

She is a musical genius, and she certainly understands the power of spectacle.

9. theageofcake profile image59
    theageofcakeposted 14 years ago

I can't stand here music, but find her style fascinating.

Where did this hermaphrodite rumor come from?  To be honest I think it might help her appeal if it turned out to be true.

10. cindyvine profile image68
    cindyvineposted 14 years ago

So does that mean she can have sex with herself like a snail?

1. theageofcake profile image59
      theageofcakeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes. Yes it does.

11. profile image60
    logic,commonsenseposted 14 years ago

She really needs some sun!

12. Verne A. profile image61
    Verne A.posted 14 years ago

I love Lady Gaga's music! She has a great album. She performs great live. She's won a lot of music awards and I think she has a bright future in the music business. Best of luck to her. ^_^

13. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

Where did that name come from?

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63

GAGA in my naive tougue in FILIPINO is stupid, I dont know where she get her name though

1. profile image0
        sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Pretty! I didn't know that.smile

14. The10DollarMark profile image60
    The10DollarMarkposted 14 years ago

She's named GaGa after the queen song "Radio GaGa".

oh thanks for this info

2. Himitsu Shugisha profile image72
      Himitsu Shugishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wow, I didn't know that. Always wondered why she went with that name. Very cool.

15. profile image0
    Poppa Bluesposted 14 years ago

I like her. She's very smart and quite talented.

Hi POPPA< I like her too, I like women who dares and would like to change anything

1. profile image0
        Poppa Bluesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Mmmm yes I love a woman that dares! wink

16. bozzie123 profile image60
    bozzie123posted 14 years ago

shes a bit weird... not really that fit, she reminds me a bit of gwen stefani, who was also a nutter

1. profile image0
      Poppa Bluesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well she's a self proclaimed "performance artist". Artists are weird to begin with, but then, most creative people are weird, not that there's anything wrong with that.

1. Friendlyword profile image60
        Friendlywordposted 14 years agoin reply to this

She is a very very smart LADY GA GA! She learned from the best. David Bowie, Madonna, Anne Lennox. These are people who do not just sing, they perform.  She learned her lesson well.

17. europewalker profile image79
    europewalkerposted 14 years ago

Like her alot, she is very creative.

18. ambieca profile image61
    ambiecaposted 14 years ago

I believe she is a girl, just very creative, interesting and creating her own style that's for sure.

19. elisabethkcmo profile image76
    elisabethkcmoposted 14 years ago

she's fantastic  smart and talented

20. lrohner profile image69
    lrohnerposted 14 years ago

I don't care what's right or wrong about her. She's brilliant!

21. bojanglesk8 profile image59
    bojanglesk8posted 14 years ago

This rumor has been proven false.

1. mega1 profile image78
      mega1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

are you actually Tantrum/Xstasis?

22. profile image0
    Denno66posted 14 years ago

She is a she.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)