Motivation Needed

Jump to Last Post 1-39 of 39 discussions (197 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

Anyone have any motivation that they can throw my way? All day I didn't feel like doing anything and of course became down, depressed, and did nothing. sad
    I can only hope tomorrow is a better day. Hope no one else as having this issue nor has to deal with it anytime soon.

1. Haunty profile image74
      Hauntyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Isn't there snow outside Crazd?

2. Lita C. Malicdem profile image60
      Lita C. Malicdemposted 14 years agoin reply to this

As human beings, we all have a share of depressions each day for a million reasons. We only differ from each other by the way we handle them.

Your hope for a better tomorrow is your greatest motivation, guy! Go for it!

3. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 14 years agoin reply to this

im sorry to hear that. are you feeling okay?  why don't you go outside and go for a walk.  that's what i do when im sad.  sometimes just a little exercise is a great way to relieve stress.

1. profile image0
        Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm definietly going to force myself to get out tomorrow but today just felt like eh...lol

1. profile image0

lol.  well i hope tommorrow is a better day for you though.

2. coverley1 profile image78
          coverley1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Don't put off 'til tomorrow what you can do today...you can you know.  Just walk to the front gate.

1. profile image0

thats true too.

2. profile image0

but but...I don't wanna I'm already in my pjs. lol

1. profile image0

lol

2. coverley1 profile image78

oh night time over there already...well if it helps you are in tomorrow over here and you are going great guns!

1. profile image0

lol okay fine I'll head over to Australia now hehehehe I've always wanted to visit there big_smile

4. h.a.borcich profile image61
      h.a.borcichposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Crazed,
        My best advice to a dear friend like you....Wake up to Starbucks, have chocolate for lunch and a drink before bed smile If that don't do the trick I'll just have to share with you my cure all smile Thinking of you, Holly

1. profile image0

ooo not much a drinker but hey I love Starbucks and chocolate big_smile thanks Holly!

5. starme77 profile image77
      starme77posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Aw come on crazy d  cheer up - hey go read the thread about handling newbies questions it'll make ya laugh

1. profile image0

oooo sweet hehe I'll have to go check it out starme lol

6. wsp2469 profile image59
      wsp2469posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Honestly, if you can AFFORD the downtime--ANY downtime--things aren't as bad for you as they are for me . . . so there's a silver lining for your cloud . . . however so slight

1. profile image0

I've had too much downtime I need to be working...that is just how I am

2. profile image0

where I live we don't get snow

Do you live under the sea?

1. profile image0

lol no Anaheim, CA over by Disneyland. no snow here in cali unless we go go the mountains

3. itech profile image64
    itechposted 14 years ago

Hello sir,
    I am not the half of yours age but faced such conditions lot,
    Only can give you what I do in such time,

When such conditions came Me go to such places with greenery all around with natural & pollution free climate
    or
    Start doing some natural works like growing plants in home garden, creating different type of borders  in That etc.
    or
    Took the rough papers with paper board & start writing what my mind thinks, Never think that what to write.
    If my mind image the question ?
    what to write I also write that also becoz This activity makes us to think deeper.
    or
    Comes on any community site & enjoy forums while chatting indirectly & much more.

The one word answer is " Keep doing any work & remain away from such harmful thoughts ".

Hoping I had not written some extra.

lololololol... Crazd, I hope you are happy now. big_smile

1. profile image0

Yea I couldn't help but laugh at that. SIR? and then Lita saying guy? wow they definietly don't hang out in the forums do they? or they would know I'm a WOMAN lol oi!

2. rmcrayne profile image90
      rmcrayneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

itech I thought this was an absolutely beautiful post.  Just so you know though, Crazdwriter is a "twenty something" year old female.  She recently lost her grandfather and has honored him these last few weeks with his picture as her avatar.

1. itech profile image64
        itechposted 14 years agoin reply to this

OOPS hmm

3. Friendlyword profile image60
      Friendlywordposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You said it just right. Great advice! I'm having writers' block. No recent topic has inspired me to write a hub. But I love the back and forth of the forums. There's so many subjects you can get involved in. Politics and Religious topics keep me interested. Try them Crazd.

1. profile image0

lol no way friendly I'm staying out of those ones. All they do is bicker about the same stuff over and over again it's lame! lol

4. Paradise7 profile image68
    Paradise7posted 14 years ago

If anyone has a LOT of motivation, they can throw some my way, too.  I wanted to sleep so much today:  do nothing but sleep.  I'm looking out my window right now at the snow and wondering if it really is summertime in Australia.  Hard to imagine from here.

1. profile image0

I think your summer and my winter switched places, Paradise...it was cold a few days ago and no it's back to being warm again. lol *hugs* hope you feel motivated tomorrow as well.

1. coverley1 profile image78

From where I'm sitting here in Australia it is currently 36 degrees Celsius and climbing....we have our survival kits and plans ready for the oncoming fire season.

1. profile image0

ugh I HATE the fire season! we're in that right now in cali too. it sucks! sad Hope fire season passes you guys wihtout a single fire!

2. mistyhorizon2003 profile image88
      mistyhorizon2003posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I pretty much did exactly that, and didn't surface until after 5.00pm (although in my defence I didn't go to bed until nearly 07.00am the previous morning). I reckon these horrible Wintery dark days have a lot to do with it.

5. The Rope profile image60
    The Ropeposted 14 years ago

Craz'd - go to the local vitamin counter and get B-Complex with the very most Biotin in it that you can - or grab a "woman's day/active".  Take one, sit down in your favorite chair for 15 minutes and I promise you'll be up and producing in no time.  My staff used to call these my "go pills"  smile big_smile  .  I kept them in my drawer and everyone grabbed one at some point, teasing me about my "legal drugs".  I don't get much done without them.

1. profile image0

I'll have to try that..even though most likely I'll FORGET to take the pills lol

1. The Rope profile image60
        The Ropeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  I always Forget the too - that's why I kept a bottle at the office!  Of course, my honey would see me flapping around at home getting nothing done and remind me to "get some drugs".  I'm with Beth - Hugs to you both!

1. profile image0

hehe I'll get some definitely if it means giving me the energy I nee ESPECIALLY since I only have 6 moer days until MIL comes and I have to clean, the task I HATE the most!

1. Beth100 profile image69
            Beth100posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I smell cleaning team for an early Christmas gift!!! (hint to hubby, hint)

@ The Rope -- thanks for the hug!  Oh, I so much needed that tonight!  smile

6. Beth100 profile image69
    Beth100posted 14 years ago

Hey Crazd! 

Take some time, relax, find yourself, enjoy yourself, pamper yourself.  Run a hot, bubbly, fragranced bath for yourself.  Love yourself and be kind to yourself.  You are just right where you are.  That's where you're suppose to be.

Set no expectations, and you'll be coming back full of energy and zest.  Trust me...you know I know.

In the meantime, our boxes are panting and waiting to keep you warm and comforted.  smile 

HUGS, and more hugs (and some Krispies and a great big mug of peppermint hot chocolate).  One more *hug* for the night!! xx

1. profile image0

Aaa thanks for the hugs Beth and yea I seroisly think you know me better than I know myself sometimes lol you reading my journals again?

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image88

Beth, much though I hate to ask, I can't resist, what kind of warm panting boxes are you actually offering to Crazdwriter??

Only the warm, passionate, loyal and obedient ones!  wink

1. profile image0

oh what you got them to finally listen to you? lmao lol

The best kind then ;D

2. Beth100 profile image69

Didn't you hear, you're me and I'm you?  Did you forget?!?  lol

BTW, Mistyhorizon would like us to send her a few panting boxes.  What d'ya think? lol

1. profile image0

OOOOHHHHH wow I must have spaced on that one lol okay now I get it you are me and I am you. got it...ooo how are those morbid story ideas working out for ya lol

7. profile image0

HAHAHA oh mistyhorizon long story...it's a joke between the two of us. when she was moving she go cut by the moving boxes so I said to be careful they might be hungry and it went from there. we gave life to the boxes lol

Ahh, now things are becoming much clearer (thank goodness)big_smile big_smile big_smile

1. profile image0

hehe you should have read the whole saga in the other forum...the endless one lol we had fun and still have fun don't we Beth? lol

For sure Crazd!  Night life wouldn't be the same without you!!!  Oh yeah, nothing like a bottom rub to tame those boxes!  hee hee hee

1. profile image0

Good for you! you figured it out.

wish I had now sad

1. profile image0

aaaa sorry mistyhorizon....well hey we always bring them up from time to time so if you see us chatitng about them now you know and can hop int lmao

Oh MistyH, the fun we have had without you!!!  I think we'll send you some of our most passionate ones to you for Christmas and let you catch up to us! wink

I eagerly await their arrival Beth wink

1. profile image0

hmmm I think Beth we should start mistyH off with a couple baby boxes. Mine just had another litter of 24 lol

Yes please, I have time to hand rear them then smile

8. manlypoetryman profile image82
    manlypoetrymanposted 14 years ago

http://www.talkingproud.us/ImagesEditorChoice/GunnyEmery.jpg
    Tomorrow...you will get moving double time with your writing (or whatever big_smile)...Do you hear me Hubber Crazdwriter!

How's that for some Motivation?

9. emievil profile image68
    emievilposted 14 years ago

Group Hugz! smile Hey Crazd, want another kick in the b@tt? This time, you can kick me back as I seem to be in the same boat as you sad. Have been like this since my niece went away hmm.

10. mistywild profile image60
    mistywildposted 14 years ago

Bigggggggggg HUGS. I don't like it when you are down, it makes me sad too. So here ya go.... *throws a ton of motivation CW's way* big_smile

1. profile image0

aaa thanks misty sorry that me being down brins you down too. don't like that idea

1. mistywild profile image60
        mistywildposted 14 years agoin reply to this

then give me a smile, even if you don't mean it and I will feel better. big_smile

1. profile image0

I am smiling...see in the pic the baby...no wait thats my 'huh?' look LMAO
          big_smile there ya go

thanks, sending more positivity your way big_smile

11. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 14 years ago

oh by the way, you can also listen to music if you want.  i know after listening to music, it often calms me down.  you should try it.

12. profile image0

hi beth, hows it going?  long time no see.

Hey, ya see me all the time (psssst, I'm Crazd!) lol

1. profile image0

lol  thats very funny.

But you already know that since you're me  which means that you have my mind and all my memories being me and being every other hubber out there!  lol

1. profile image0

yep, damn straight woman. or should i say im agreeing with myself lol

2. profile image0

uh oh that means Steven is me too? Steven how are the morbid scary story thoughts going for ya? lol

1. profile image0

you should know.  your me, remember?  lol

1. profile image0

I just wanted to make sure you can handle the nightmares ME lol

2. mistywild profile image60

I'm confused hmm

1. profile image0

the other day, mega made a joke saying that she thinks me and beth were secretly the same person, so it caused everyone else on here to joke around that many users on this site were in fact the same person, using multiple accounts.

well, that clarify's it for me then lol

13. profile image0

so what have you been up to beth?

14. donotfear profile image84
    donotfearposted 14 years ago

Remember, when it feels the worst, you can promise yourself that "It won't always feel this bad". I can relate to the 'down feeling' one seems to get for no apparent reason. Been experiencing a huge low myself. It's just the way we're wired. Physical excercise seems to help a great deal to fight that 'down' feeling. Stirs up endorphins in your brain. I try to surround myself with positive people or do something fun with a friend. Go around somebody who is absolutely hilarious....I even go to a movie alone if I feel like it. I understand your feeling. Like I said, I'm fighting it tooth & nail right now, but I refuse to give in to 'stinkin thinkin'. So tomorrow, I'm going with my spouse to counsel a dear friend of mine who is in desperate need of spiritual, financial & emotional healing. Gets the focus off my own 'pity party'. Relax, sit back and pamper yourself! You deserve it.....and don't give up! It's going to feel better again!

1. profile image0

thanks donotfear...I am sorry you are feeling down too hope you feel better tomorrow.

15. profile image0

oh Beth in another forum Steven said it gorsses him out when girls give him nicknames so I gave him the nickname Stevie-boo lol

1. profile image0

lol  why did you have to tell her that?  now she's going to call me that too probably.  lol

Okay, ME's killing herself laughing!!!!!  lol  OMG, Cris, I've been struck with inspiration!   

*waking up the kids killing herself laughing*

1. profile image0

hehehe ME don't die of laughter..though that would be a good way of going lol

2. profile image0

what inspiration is that?

16. Beth100 profile image69

hmmm..maybe it's ME's nightmares your having!  lol

1. profile image0

nope those are ME nightamres lol

17. profile image0

or mine!

18. Beth100 profile image69

*still dying of laughter*

OS, just woke up everyone laughing!  Ahhh haaaa haaaa....

@ MistyH -- We'll be sending some flattened to your email box.  Just resurrect with some great mouth to mouth in the corners, stroke the tape on the bottom gently and fold flaps.  VOILA!  Some wonderful, loyal, passionate boxes!  Enjoy your new warm companions!

@ Crazd -- ME'S still laughing to tearing point (pass me a kleenex and wipe our eyes, pleeeze!)

@ Steven -- Oh, wouldn't you like to know!  But I'm laughing too hard to tell you!  lol

1. profile image0

Oh cr@p I'm all out of tissues sorry I'll have to use my sleeve to wipe our eyes lol

I await their arrival and shall give them the closest of attention. I am sure they shall be very happy here and I shall take the greatest care with their flaps ensuring they are kept warm and regularly stroked wink

3. profile image0

lol  you love keeping me in suspense, don't you?  lol

19. apace profile image61
    apaceposted 14 years ago

Hope you have some solace from the heartfelt comments of other readers.

Motivation is a complex thing.

For me motivation was never really a difficult thing. It was always just a matter of trying harder, pushing myself, being prepared to win or lose, and treat victory and defeat as imposters (Rudyard Kipling). Sometimes there are things that we can't control that can cause major problems with our will to go on. This has happened to me.

However, I always find exercise makse a big difference, and as other people have mentioned, keeping occupied in any way possible to stop those negative ruminations. Punishing yourself doesn't help you. Be kind to yourself.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

1. profile image0

thanks apace and yes I will push myself more

20. Beth100 profile image69

*still laughing*

@ MistyH -- The more attention you give, the more they love you.  With 2 girls and 2 boys, you'll have at least 36 by the New Year if you stroke them tenderly.  wink  Enjoy (and share all the us!)

@ Crazd -- No, no sleeve!  ME needs kleenexes...it's all running everywhere!  ha ha ha ha ha

@ Stevie-poo -- Thought you just loooovvvved suspense!  wink

*oh, can't stop laughing*

1. profile image0

lol  yeah, your just lucky i like you, otherwise, i'd be upset.  lol

How do you tell what sex each box is Beth? (smiles innocenty) wink

21. profile image0

HAHAHA stevie-poo haha that is another good one haha I call him stevie-boo and you beth call him stevie-poo lol lol okay okay I'll use some toilet paper then

1. profile image0

lol  you see what you started?  lol

1. profile image0

I didn't start anything YOUR the one who started it by posting that you hate it when posted you don't like nicknames! lol

1. profile image0

lol  that's true.  oh well, your just lucky i like you guys, or else i'd be upset.  lol

1. profile image0

aaaaaa stevie-boo likes me big_smile lol

1. profile image0

lol

Does Stevie Woo Whops have a personal box too? big_smile

1. profile image0

not you too mistyhorizon?  i expected that from them, but from you also?  lol

No offence Stevie wibble wobbly bops big_smile

1. profile image0

gee i never heard that one before.  lol  oh well, your lucky i like you girls, to put up with the nicknames.  lol

2. profile image0

oh no I need to send a few to him too lmao

No, no Crazd!  He's much too delicate for them!  Why, they'd bite him for sure (then again, maybe he'd like that our little Stevie-boo-poo-woo-whops!) lol

1. profile image0

lol lol lol oh man now i'm laughing even harder...ow there goes my ribs cracking lol

3. Beth100 profile image69

*laughing has started again!*

Oh MistyH, poor Stevie-boo-poo-woo-whops doesn't have his own personal passionate boxes...he's much too delicate for them!  lol

As for girl or boy...well, a little experimentation can go a looonggg way! wink

1. profile image0

whats a personal box? and does this mean you girls are going to experiment on me or something?  lol

Oh, you sooo wish, Stevie-babes!  lol

I heard you were partial to fluffy boxes Stevie Bobble Bibble!! smile

22. Beth100 profile image69

Girls, is Stevie-boo-poo-woo-whops-bobble-bibble-dribble serious about instructions?!?  Guess he's just too innocent for our boxes!  lol

23. Beth100 profile image69

Get my pic Crazd?

24. profile image0

yep i did thanks Beth big_smile
    and yea I think you're right Stevie-boo-poo-woo couldn't handle our boxes lol

25. Beth100 profile image69

*can't breathe from laughing so hard*

gasp! gasp!  kleenex, puleezzeee!!! gasp! gasp!

*oh, my ribs hurt!*

26. profile image0

nah, i think i understand what you girls are talking about now. i would love to handle all your boxes.  wink

Me thinks you've been mistaken!  It's not us that are boxes... lol

*laughing uncontrollably*

Oh, so sorry for laughing, Stevie-weebie-oh!

1. profile image0

then what do you girls mean by boxes then?  i thought it was a metaphor for something else.  wink

27. Beth100 profile image69

Gonna leave you in suspense for at least 24 hours...it's already the next day here...nite nite!  Sweet dreams y'all!

1. profile image0

sweet dreams beth.  have a good night okay.

2. profile image0

Night Beth and yea Stevie-doo-poo-boo doesn't get what we are talking about lol

Leave 'im in the dark!  Like all men should be!  Oh, poor Stevie-evie-poo!  xxx (hope that makes up for it all!) 

Wanna see ur new avatar Crazd!

1. profile image0

yeah, it's always worth a kiss from a pretty girl.  wink

2. profile image0

why don't you enlighten me then?

You handle suspense better than anyone! wink

1. profile image0

is that a good thing?

28. profile image0

lol beth no not gonna use it because I feel like I am stealing it from you so no I will find my own pic smile

and no worries I'll leave him in the dark. I'm surprised he didn't see when I told mistyh about it and explained it then lol

1. profile image0

really?  on this thread?

1. profile image0

yep on this thread

1. profile image0

which page?

1. profile image0

Not telling! lol

1. profile image0

you girls love teasing me, huh?  lol

1. profile image0

maybe we do...maybe we don't hehehe

1. profile image0

very funny.  lol

You're not stealing it!  I would love it if you used it!  I don't ever change mine (maybe for Christmas)!!!  Please, if you like it, you can use it!  It's even a kitty!!! And I thought of it when you brought up the new avatar!

*laughing stopped.  Frowning now*

1. profile image0

aaa Beth don't frown smile. I'll decide what pic to use don't worry

I know, just don't use the excuse of "stealing" to not use it, that's all.  smile

1. profile image0

okay okay

29. profile image0
    AdviceDoctorposted 14 years ago

What you can do is completely clearing your head, do not think about anything. Go out for a nice drive or something, something where your mind really just.. wanders off. Have some you time. Or if you're like the super social person, dump all your emotions on someone.

1. profile image0

sadly when I'm not motivated I'm not thinking at all. and definitly not a social person lol but a drive sounds nice I'll do that tomorrow definitely. smile

don't forget a nice long quiet bubble bath big_smile

1. profile image0

yea I can't sit in a bubble bath too long lol it's something weird I know but I can't just sit in a bath for a long time

then a nice long steamy shower. big_smile

1. profile image0

I can do that big_smile

2. profile image0
            AdviceDoctorposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Taking a BATH? You're just like.. sitting there stewing in your own filth.

not if you shower afterwards lol lol

1. profile image0

took the words right out of my mouth lol

2. profile image0

Alright, if you're the clear head type, what you can try is keeping yourself busy. Do chores, go shopping or just something! What is REALLY good for when you need motivation is having sex. I'm not kidding. It bumps up your entire nerve system.

1. profile image0

Yea I can't do stuff like that when not motivated lol I hate cleaning and doing chores and shopping eh

1. profile image0

You're tough. See, I knew you weren't as mentally stable as I first thought you were! You Californians.

1. profile image0

Mwhahahaha Told ya I wasn't mentally stable lol and you can blame my tomboy side for the not liking to shop part lol

1. profile image0

I knew you were a tomboy! That sense of humor had to come from somewhere!

1. profile image0

wow you had me pegged as a tomboy sweet no one gets that right off the bat

1. profile image0

What can I say.. I have a useless degree in reading people. Lol

30. mistyhorizon2003 profile image88
    mistyhorizon2003posted 14 years ago

Night all off to bed shortly, and a special goodnight to our very own Stevie Wevie, bobblsy wobblsy, boo boo bops, wobble bot, squishy bits XXX

1. profile image0

LMAO night mistyh

Night Crazd wink

2. mistywild profile image60

lol lol lol

Night Mistywild smile

night mistyhorizion.

3. Beth100 profile image69

Nite Nite MistyH...sweet dreams and lots of squeezing with your new buddies! wink

Night night Beth, off to do a bit of squeezing now smile

4. profile image0

you have a good night mistyhorizon.

31. Beth100 profile image69

Okay, I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of b'oz!

smile 

Seriously, one last post over there and I'm gone!

xxx

1. profile image0

uh huh surrree lol

1. profile image0

you speak like your skeptical  lol

1. profile image0

well...I do now ME and yea... lol

32. profile image0

aaaa that is not a useless degree, Advice. that is a cool degree. I can sometimes read ppl big_smile

1. profile image0

Yeah? Diagnose me. I'll tell you afterwards if you got me right.

1. profile image0

ummm....dang it I hate tests lol
        okay you are a strong smart guy who loves his family and has a good sense of humor. you also sometimes question your choice in becoming a shrink.

1. profile image0

I'm not very smart. I just realized like 6 months ago Georgia is next to Alabama..

1. profile image0

stop denying it you are smart. by learning new things you just add to your knowledge which makes you smart!

33. wyanjen profile image69
    wyanjenposted 14 years ago

Hit and Run Post

I'm taking off for the night but stopped in here on my way out, to say

hi guys smile

and

keep smilin' crazd.
    **hugs**
    If you need us to convene a Depp meeting, I can gather the committee smile

1. profile image0

lol dang it I'm not the President of the Depp club I swear! lol thanks jen I'll do my best

1. wyanjen profile image69
        wyanjenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

sure. ok. if you say so.

well then here is some inspiration for the rest of us:

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv19/wyanjen/depp.jpg

good night and happy depp.

take care crazd

yummyyyyyy. big_smile

34. profile image0

okay need to try and get sleep ttyl peeps and thanks for making me laugh and feel better. hopefully tomorrow I get up and can push myself to do stuff.

35. profile image0
    AdviceDoctorposted 14 years ago

Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!

1. profile image0

lol if they try and bite me I'll send them over to my hubby to bute lol night and chat with you later

36. profile image0

where is everyone?

37. Lisa HW profile image61
    Lisa HWposted 14 years ago

You know how they say, "Never put off until tomorrow what you could do today?"  Well, sometimes it's ok to put off until tomorrow what you could have done today.  In fact, sometimes if you keep putting off until tomorrow the whole problem somehow does just go away.   lol

1. Mark Knowles profile image57
      Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That is going to be my new motto.

"You never know. Put it off for a day or so and it may go away all on it's own."

big_smile

1. coverley1 profile image78

Wishful thinking or positive thinking?

1. Lisa HW profile image61
          Lisa HWposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's something I have to remind myself all the time, because I tend to get all wrapped up in the not-procrastinating thing.  lol   However, as any school kid who hasn't done his math homework will tell you, June inevitably rolls around and makes all the worries go away.   lol  (Of course, I wouldn't recommend this philosophy when it comes to washing dishes, doing laundry, or feeding your plants (or your children).

1. profile image0

HAHA you guys are funny

38. mistywild profile image60
    mistywildposted 14 years ago

how's you motivation today Crazd? hmm

39. profile image0

lol I got 3 hubs out today and 2 yesterday misty. YAY lol I got my motivation back finally

told you I was sending some your way big_smile glad you back to being happy.

1. apace profile image61
        apaceposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi again Crazd. I think you could write about anything you want actually. Glad to see your motivation is back!

You know how to motivate others. I read every post in this thread. Something compelled me to return. You have a really engaging style and presence. Being a bit slow on the uptake I became a little confused at times, reading through the posts, but it was worth it. smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)