Someone That needs a help / advice!

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (17 posts)
  1. richgerman profile image60
    richgermanposted 15 years ago

i got a message to my email today which she need an advice for her problem.

This is her problem:

She was into the relationship with her boyfriend for a couple of months, before she have no feelings for this man and she just going out for that guy with no much attraction.  as days passed by her feelings was developed and she said she think she was inlove for then. they frequently get fought on call and also if that guy couldn't  greet her in a certain day maybe she was jealous. SHe decided to break up which she thought that was the best decision she could ever made, but her problem now she is inlove to that guy and she said she could not get off all the memories on her mind.

anyone could give some comments to this. collective ideas is better than one idea:)

1. terenceyap07 profile image60
      terenceyap07posted 15 years agoin reply to this

An email is a private correspondance. Don't you think that she would want to keep the details of her problem "private", my friend?

richgermanposted 15 years agoin reply to this

my dear friend terence yeah i know its a private message thats why i told you i have a message from my email. and i think nothing is bad when it comes to the privacy since i didnt mentioned the name of the person.

I ask that you consider these 3 points before we go on any further:

1.   Professional etiquette.

2.   Code of Ethics.

3.   Common decency.

You, as a professional personal trainer, should be well versed in these 3 points.

And by the way, I did not recieve a reply with regards as to why you had copied, word for word, someone else's script on "Karma" without giving any credit to the original writer. This is a discourtesy known as "plagiarism".

2. balisunset profile image59
    balisunsetposted 15 years ago

I think the problem is on communication

she should tell him all about her feeling, wants and needs
    and she also need to hear all his thought

love is created by God not to be forgotten

3. omarabid profile image44
    omarabidposted 15 years ago

no i don't think, why you should really believe what she saying !

You've got a good point there, my friend....

terence whats your problem here? can you mind your own business? or maybe your the one getting an attention here?

It seems strange to me that you ask me to mind my own business when you publicize this person's problem in this forum.

Don't you think that you should not be minding her business by publicizng it for everyone to read?

I believe that we should respect the privacy of those that confide in us.

If you really don't like people minding your business, then you would do well not to post comments in forum pages.

Forum pages are where people are invited to mind the business of others. This is why everyone is allowed to post comments.

1. ProCW profile image79
            ProCWposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Can we give a thumbs up in the forum?

smile

ProCW

2. jyuva profile image58
            jyuvaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I think you are right forums for everybody to involve big_smile

4. spryte profile image75
    spryteposted 15 years ago

Rich...

Tell your friend this...

It took time to fall in love with this man...and it will take time to fall out of love.  Nobody likes to hear that sort of advice because there's this illusion that we have control over our hearts.  We simply don't.  When I've been in this situation, at first the memories were brutally painful...and this holds true for all that is loved and lost.  Eventually, the pain fades and we find ourselves immersed in new experiences and new loves.  Bittersweet...but there you have it.  There is no band-aid or quick fix medication for a this kind of sadness.

spryte

thanks for your message spryte.. i just want some more comments on the situation not criticism of someone post:( cause i really believe no one has the possession to judge the person unless that person is a doer....

have a great day to you!

5. GK16 profile image60
    GK16posted 15 years ago

neutral

6. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 15 years ago

brokegerman -

you seem to be forgetting we have all seen you start a bunch of spam threads using copied work that were designed to promote yourself.

Remember the boy who cried wolf? Why on earth would we take you seriously now?

1. ProCW profile image79
      ProCWposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Hey... when's Maddie getting back so she can delete stuff?

smile

1. funride profile image67
        funrideposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Why!? This is fun big_smile.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)