Another Pass It Forward Thread

Jump to Last Post 1-21 of 21 discussions (37 posts)
  1. yoshi97 profile image55
    yoshi97posted 14 years ago

With a New Year upon us, I thought I would bring back the ole 'Pass It Forward' thread. It's real simple ... Tell us something you like about the person who posted before you.

It can pertain to them as a person, their hubs, their avatar ... you get the idea. Have fun and spread the love! smile

2. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

yoshi is a peacemaker.

3. profile image0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 14 years ago

I paint alot of dragons and create then out of silver and crystal or glass, I love the picture of yoshi97's dragon..and yoshi's fun personality  smile

4. profile image0

and I love the way U.W. thinks and cares about others, from what I can best tell so far smile

yoshi97posted 14 years agoin reply to this

B.C Boutique is friendly to all ... and makes great nachos! Yum! smile

1. prettydarkhorse profile image61
        prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yoshi is genius in computer and always want to have PEACE..

PDH is always pleasant and never has an unkind word for anyone smile

5. profile image0

Now isn't this fun to spread the peace and love among us , showing real humanity towards one another  smile

I think it is wonderful, thank you yoshi for starting this thread.

6. profile image0
    Citrus000posted 14 years ago

B.C.   Hey girl! smile
    I just wanted to say that I appreciate that you are a animal rights activist. I also think you and I have a few other common interests, which is pretty sweet. I personally have not seen any negative judgments from you onto another hubber. You seem like a pretty cool hub lady to me.

Yoshi- Thanks for the forum. I agree that this is a good idea. smile

7. profile image0

thank you very much Citrusooo..that is a very kind thing to say about me...I try to love all humanity..and yes, I am a very big animal rights activist.

I think your prettty cool and alot of the posts you type down make me laugh, even when Im in a crappy mood or not feeling well smile

8. Sa Toya profile image83
    Sa Toyaposted 14 years ago

B.C. is hella pretty and the name is lush...

I just met/found yu B.C. so I'm checking out your hubs nowage

1. itech profile image64
      itechposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I liked the above person as I don't know who is she, seen first time, Your name is interesting.

9. AEvans profile image72
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

itech is on his way to the top after lesson learned, he is moving in the right direction. smile

1. lorlie6 profile image72
      lorlie6posted 14 years ago

AEvans is creative, compassionate, and willing to take on huge tasks!

2. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

Lorie is always positive...

3. profile image0
      sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

UW is a very nice woman!

Ya got some rough edges Sneak, but underneath it all you're really a good guy! smile

1. profile image0
          sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

SSSHHHHH! I have a rep to maintain! I think you're a very nice and kind person.smile

1. Jane@CM profile image60
            Jane@CMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I don't know much about sneak, but I do believe he is a great parent! smile

1. emievil profile image67
              emievilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Jane is a loving and patient wife. Love her cleaning hub smile.

1. GeneralHowitzer profile image67
                GeneralHowitzerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Great Thread Yoshi97...

@ Emievil - elegant, witty and thoughtful.

Happy New Year All!

4. profile image0
      Ken R. Abellposted 14 years ago

I just went & met emievil.  And I am glad I did. Her profile is packed full of information who she is & what she does.

I appreciate her postive attitude & perspective, along with an obvious talent for writing.

1. profile image0
        Ken R. Abellposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sorry.  Wasn't quick enough.

I enjoy GeneralHowitzer's wide variety of topics.  And also the sense of humor demonstrated in his writing.

No harm done Ken, I guess I just beat you by skin of the teeth in replying...

Ken is a sincere Hubber with very rich and deep writing talent and I just made myself his mind-controlled follower. big_smile

5. Dao Hoa profile image61
      Dao Hoaposted 14 years ago

GeneralHowitzer is a talented writer and engineer who has many interest.

6. profile image0
      Ken R. Abellposted 14 years ago

Dao Hao is an extremely intelligent & practical Hubber, writing with an easily accessible style, which is always enriching.

7. thirdmillenium profile image60
      thirdmilleniumposted 14 years ago

Ken Abell  sounds very much like Kane and Abel. Could he be  the combination of the two?

1. profile image0

I think I've heard that one before. Last time I think the Dead Sea was merely feeling a cold coming on. :>)

Thanks for the smile.

Don't inflame the thread guys, and please don't hijack it, this is not a religion thread!

Just reminding the two of you...

Ken is a good Hubber same with thirdmillenium!

1. thirdmillenium profile image60
            thirdmilleniumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hello General
            My comments were meant as an attempt at humor. Nothing more. Sorry if  I have offended either Ken or others who visit here. Thanks

1. profile image52
              rialeeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

This a person/s sound very philosophical... can some oen else post please.XXX

8. Wayne Orvisburg profile image62
      Wayne Orvisburgposted 14 years ago

General Howitzer has an awesome hub with really good quotes!

9. AEvans profile image72
      AEvansposted 14 years ago

Wayne is self-motivated and is fun-loving , gotta say I love the recipes! smile

1. profile image0

AEvans is a great encourager & a real blessing to many, many Hubbers.  She deserves some kind of an award for all her hard work putting together the Top Hubbers List.

10. RedElf profile image89
      RedElfposted 14 years ago

Ken writes with a clear, and clearly personal voice on an impressive variety of topics.

11. profile image0

RedElf is one of my favorite writers and is very warm and welcoming, a super nice person..and I love the kitten avatar smile

12. Dao Hoa profile image61
      Dao Hoaposted 14 years ago

B.C. Boutique is an animal activist and a nice friend in the forums.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)