how much will you earn through hubpages!

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (32 posts)
  1. balaji153 profile image60
    balaji153posted 15 years ago

People plz! tell how much wil you earn through hubpages!

This will help new hubbers like me !But plz! don't tell lie's.I was brought to hubpages by a liar!

Plz! don't cheat people!

1. weblog profile image59
      weblogposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Mailed you smile

2. darkside profile image63
      darksideposted 15 years agoin reply to this

What was the lie that brought you here?

3. guidebaba profile image57
      guidebabaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I have seen all you Hubs. Images of space shuttle taken from internet is not going to attract people. People can easily search these images without actually coming to your hubs.Try to write some text. Do some research...Research the topic..Research keywords..Promote your work..EARN.

4. compu-smart profile image89
      compu-smartposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Like any reputable platform or business, there is always the potential to earn a lot of money and it all depends on how good you are as a businessman... The platform here at hubpages is a good foundation to start growing.

Here is a hub full of some of the best Hubs, to help you acheive your request that will help you acheive success here at hubpages with This-Hub

Good luck!wink

2. Marian Swift profile image59
    Marian Swiftposted 15 years ago

Sorry to hear you were deceived, but please don't judge the whole community based on one bad experience.

The simple truth is, earnings vary.  There are no guarantees.  I know that many Hubbers have made some money. 

They do it by writing interesting content (and writing it well).  They do it by writing many Hubs.  And they promote their Hubs.  Original content, presented with the best spelling and grammar you can muster, will definitely gain you readers.  And -- maybe -- earn you some money.  Even then, most Hubbers seem to find that it takes many months to earn anything.

Here's another truth -- I have not made any money yet.  Not one US penny.  Hopefully, money will come, but frankly I came here for a different reason --  to improve the quality and speed of my writing.  I do not write on the most commercially popular topics, and my promotion efforts are minimal.

Your question has been asked many times before.  You'll likely find plenty of answers in the Need Help? Ask here. and Knowledge Exchange areas of this Forum. 

To get you started, here's one Forum thread on earnings; it contains a link to another thread.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/6237

And here's a thread on Google Adsense earnings:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/6107

Hope this helps.

1. balaji153 profile image60
      balaji153posted 15 years agoin reply to this

Thank you!

3. Mark Bennett profile image60
    Mark Bennettposted 15 years ago

Adsense earnings of $2 to $5 per 1000 visitors to your Hubs is the official guide. Perhaps another $1 per 1000 visitors if you turn Kontera on.

I get a little more than that, because of the topics I write about - the clicks are worth a lot on my topics. If you choose a cheap topic you get 5c per click instead of 95c per click.

Choose a good topic, write good stuff, then go out and get traffic to come and read it.

It takes quite a bit of work to get traffic, but if you don't do the work, you won't make any money.

4. spuds profile image58
    spudsposted 15 years ago

Make good hubs with good content and you will start earning. Concentrate on the hubs and not the clicks. The rewards will come.

1. jyuva profile image58
      jyuvaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

You are right big_smile

5. jimmythejock profile image82
    jimmythejockposted 15 years ago

I wrote an article about this take a look http://hubpages.com/hub/Hubbing-For-Money
    .....jimmy

6. agrovertic profile image39
    agroverticposted 15 years ago

Mr weblog are you from hubpages administration?? anyway i have question to ask regarding hub request for publication,if you are the rite person may i know what is the working schedule for admin hubpages?? is it 5 working days or 7 working days?. Just wonder why it took so long for hubpages administration to publish the hub to public? due to i've already created the hub 48hrs ago and still not yet publish kindly do explain perhaps the community knows about it and can share with me here than tq

1. weblog profile image59
      weblogposted 15 years agoin reply to this

LOL big_smile No, I'm not from hubpages team. I'm just a hubber, anyway I will try to answer your question. First of all, check if you have published your hub. Or if you are talking about the hub not yet listed in frontpage, I think you just have to wait till the hub gets popular smile

1. agrovertic profile image39
        agroverticposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the input,Maybe but what make me wonder is that,before this i have submitted the new hub and it was successful publish to public, but since 48hrs ago after creating the new hub i click "submitted to publish"...and i receive this "This hub has been submitted for publication, and will be published once it has been reviewed by the administrator."...just curious why b4 this is was successful without receive the said words perhaps you guys can help me why...duhhhhh

Help..help..help..helppppp "sigh" 

Anyway you see at my avatar it shows that there is zero hub...aaaarrrrgggghhhh did i make a mistake or what?? by the way guys may i know why there is a number at your avatar? what is that number stand for??

1. jyuva profile image58
          jyuvaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

The numbers at avatar is author score big_smile

2. darkside profile image63
          darksideposted 15 years agoin reply to this

That must be a new measure (or speed hump) put in place by HubPages HQ. I haven't had it happen to me.

3. relache profile image72
          relacheposted 15 years agoin reply to this

It would seem that HubPages thinks you are just making spam Hubs and has unpublished all of them.  Notice how it shows that you have no Hubs now.

7. jimmythejock profile image82
    jimmythejockposted 15 years ago

I think that you may have saved your hub unpublished, go into the edit screen of your hub and click on publish now.......jimmy

8. agrovertic profile image39

Anyway guys tq for the comments really appreciate that. thanks

9. agrovertic profile image39

Gggeeeezzzzz i really hope that i am not spamming,maybe i am very new to this hub and need more info about using this hub anyway thanks

10. Lissie profile image75
    Lissieposted 15 years ago

Id suggest you don't just copy and paste content from you blog - re-write it

Oic ok than tq for the suggestion really appreciate that...anyway do you guys all from Asia pacific region??

11. agrovertic profile image39

Anyway i do have question to ask regarding this hub :

Q1: How good is this hub i mean in publishing the articles and do we get the backlink from it?

Q2: What do i understand the hub will link into google adsense account for the earning but i really confused, when i check my google adsense account there is nothing no earning but base on the term and condition made by hub it shows that it will be automatic generated the earning to the google adsense account but till now it is none 'Sigh'

1. Marisa Wright profile image87
      Marisa Wrightposted 15 years agoin reply to this

You are not guaranteed earnings.  You will only make money if people click on the Adsense ads on your Hub. 

I did not make ANY money on HubPages for the first few months.  Then the money started coming in and it has been steadily improving ever since.  HubPages is not a get rich quick scheme - patience is a virtue!

Thanks for the comments at least i get some pictures regarding hubpages..cheerrsss

12. Ann Smith profile image59
    Ann Smithposted 15 years ago

I am right at my first 1,000 impressions and have made 89 cents.  Heck, almost a cup of coffee (if somewhere cheaper than Starbucks).

As a rule, what are some of the higher paying topics alluded to by some posters?  Not sure my artichoke hub is one of those! ;-)

Huh is that true? with 1000 impression you only manage to gain 89 cents? in this case i guess i need to put more tag or keywords perhaps this will works but still need someone who experience enough to give some tips for a newbie like me tq

13. 02SmithA profile image60
    02SmithAposted 15 years ago

I have found that financial topics do quite well. I have posted 22 hubs between July 1st and now and my adsense revenue is around $15. My impressions now total 2,400. I find that several of my hubs never see any traffic, but a couple of them are getting some rather large traffic consistently.

14. Inspirepub profile image72
    Inspirepubposted 15 years ago

Legal ones, too - DUI attorneys in particular cities (in Phoenix, for example, it's $50 to buy a click for that keyword, so about $20 comes your way if you are the Adsense provider).

Mesothelioma and mesothelioma lawyer are pretty expensive, too.

If you want to know what your keywords are worth, go to http://spyfu.com and type in some of your tags. It will tell you ... artichoke, for example, is $0.24 - $0.49, which translates to something like 9c to 18c per click to the Adsense publisher.

Google is kinda coy about how much it pays per click, and it varies according to all sorts of factors, including the phase of the moon and the mood of GoogleBot's pet monkey, but you can get a rough idea by looking at how much they reckon they will charge you.

Jenny

1. relache profile image72
      relacheposted 15 years agoin reply to this

This is currently one of the fastest growing spam topic on the internet so be careful if you make Hubs on this topic.

15. patnamohan profile image59
    patnamohanposted 15 years ago

Good information!! Thanks!!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)