Gotta ask, would you go out with a hard-out ugly chick?

Jump to Last Post 1-32 of 32 discussions (105 posts)
  1. twuxedo profile image59
    twuxedoposted 14 years ago

My best friend balce is going out with the chick with the ugliest face ever, not only that she is 125 and weighs 90kg all of us think she is revolting, don't want to be seen with her, But want to hang out with him. hats the answer.
    He says she's got personality. Haven't seen the evidence.

1. profile image0
      zampanoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

relax.
      She must have "somethin'"

2. profile image0
      Writer Riderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes, don't mean to be sarcastic (well, maybe I do in a funny, lighthearted way). Did you ever imagine dating a mirror? There are quite a lot of benefits associated with dating yourself including deep, requited love. Hell, you don't even have to argue with yourself.

twuxedoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey I'm a nice Guy I also model for a Top Agency, so don't go saying I should look in the Mirror, not nice.
        All the other Girls are beautiful, Besides you can say that not you going to the Rods with her tonite.

1. CMHypno profile image83
          CMHypnoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You know not everyone can be beautiful, it's not a sin to be less than gorgeous and it's not like any of us get a choice about what our faces look like.

If you don't like her, make it about her personality not her looks.  Sounds kind of shallow if you only want to hang out with 'gorgeous' people - you might be missing out on some really, fun, interesting, but ordinary-looking folk out there.

3. AdsenseStrategies profile image65
      AdsenseStrategiesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Man, she is old

Sorry thats how high she is.

4. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Honestly yes for me.  As a wise man once said,"beauty is in the eye of the beholder."  I know physical attraction often plays a key role in all our lives when it comes to relationships in general.  However, I don't focus on that at all.  I guess it's different for each guy, but when I was younger, girls would hardly give me the time of day.  In fact, one girl laughed when i asked her out once in high school, and she wasn't laughing because she was flattered either.  she was  laughing at me, as her exact words were, "im out of your league, loser."  im over it now, but i never forgotten it.

since graduating high school, i've come to realize over the years, physical beauty isn't everything.  i mean all looks come and go no matter how much you take care of yourself over the years.  you can't defeat the aging process of time, as it's inevitable.  however, what does remain the same is a person's personality.  If you base everything on a relationship, solely on looks, then your missing out on a whole lot more.

I remember when i met my second gf, charity, through a dating service.  no, she was not a supermodel at all.  in fact, she was overweight too.  go ahead and laugh if you want about that.  however, she had a great personality, and i was a hell of a lot closer to her than i was to my ex nadia, at the time, whom looked like a super model, to say the least.  however, she never listened or had the same compassion as charity.  that's when i learned that inner beauty is a lot more beautiful in a person.  although, things didn't work out with me and charity, i still look at a person's inner beauty before their looks.

sure, looks are nice and I consider them icing on the cake, but it's not as important as people think.  that's why i usually tend to focus more on inner beauty as a girl can look like a goddess, but her personality can easily make her as ugly and vain as sin to me.  Trust me, you may not think it's so hot for your friend to date a ugly chick, but i'd rather date an ugly girl than a straight up b@*** anyday of the week.

Thanks Mate for a genuine response, this chick just isn't nice on the inside, like I said Susan Boyle is a Babe. I am reanalysing shes slugging warm Beer from a Can on my Deck, she swears, so maybe shes, more repulsive inside than the outer layer. I'm not even going outside, normally by now I'd be joining them, even the Beer isn't tempting me.

1. greeneyesH1982 profile image61
          greeneyesH1982posted 14 years agoin reply to this

once agai say who cares?? would this be a topic if it were someone u found attractive who ACTED in this manner? ppl do crap all the time so what... and even more so pl act badly whether they look a certain way or not.. point is who cares?... bottom line with live in a world where society is severely obsessed with looks and irritating ppl are ppl bad or good ugly or not

5. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

http://i46.tinypic.com/25kjt6t.jpg

Not drinking. Sober Driver for this lot.
        Thanks for the reminder. Ones O.K. though isn't it.

1. Pearldiver profile image67
          Pearldiverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

A bit like the boy/girl stuff, isn't it?  It depends WHICH ONE... Don't Lower your Standards Mate!! big_smile
          If You're going to have One beer.... Make Sure that it is an appealing one... good on the eye and doesn't put you off your next one! lol

6. profile image0
      shazwellynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Joe Strummer of the Clash said 'Even Ugly people are beautiful inside!'

What on earth are you going to do when you get the midlife spread and get wrinkly and ugly?  More importantly, will you no longer love your life partner when she gets old?

Old people are great and I will be old as well Cvetta my girlfriend is 26 and beautiful she will be 96 and beautiful, thats how it is. She has a nice decent personality. This woman has gone from our set and thats great, she was an absolute mole, and a skanky one at that, the fact she looked repulsive was just an extra. Gotta hit the Sack Early Shift tomorrow. I have not tried to be offensive, this was a real problem, and until you have been in a sit. like that you don't realise How bad it can get.

1. profile image0

I apologise if you don't see my point.  It is time that will tell no lies and what you might think today, will change in the future.  It is just a shame you can't find the beauty in her.  I am interested to know, why post a thread like this if you don't want honest, hopefully constructive, critism x

2. CMHypno profile image83
          CMHypnoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The problem was that you started the thread purely attacking the woman's looks.  If you don't know that that is going to put the female Hubbers backs up, you don't know much about women!

As you don't like her and what she is doing with your friends, that's what you should have posted about.  You were lucky enough to be born with a face that other people find attractive - it doesn't, however, give you the right to mock and attack others who are less fortunate than you in that regard.  They probably have qualities that are worth a lot more than a pretty face!

2. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

This is kind of an offensive thread don't you think?

Why, she isn't gonna see my page.
      I'm asking a question, there are more offensive stuff on here than this question. What's your problem, you don't have to hang with her.

2. wsp2469 profile image59
      wsp2469posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Perhaps but let's try to stick with the original topic, shall we?
      So allow me to translate a bit.
      You have a friend who is dating a woman you think is too old and not what you consider attractive.  Y'all wanna hang with him but there is something about this woman who bother you is that right, OP?

In short, shes, not old shes 30 ish, I stuffed up her height and made her sound like she was 125 years old to one guy.
        Shes a total Package, and I mean the inner is Gross just as the outer is. You gotta see her, I am temptd to put up a pic. But probably won't risk that, just to prove my point.

3. mel22 profile image60
    mel22posted 14 years ago

TWUX, sounds like you're jealous and the one lacking personality if you cant get over someones face. - Just sayin'

Oh its not just the face, you gotta see her. I don't believe anyone would want to assocaiate, with her, except him, hes been my friend for 15 years. Thats History, man

4. AEvans profile image72
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

Beauty starts from within and the outside fades, you should embrace him because there is something about her that outshines her looks. smile I also wrote about that too! smile

Listen to the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlY1DR96a-E there you go. smile

Believe it or not just heard that she is cheating on him as well, with a Guy that says he feels as the rest of us do. She is loud as well, Loud and common.

5. KCC Big Country profile image86
    KCC Big Countryposted 14 years ago

Awww...c'mon...us ugly gals need lovin' too!

Man no way are you as ugly as her it's not poss.

6. Gregg Biancci profile image60
    Gregg Biancciposted 14 years ago

Haha, she hit every branch as she fell out of the ugly tree?

She hit every branch and majored on the trunk, glad you seem to sympathise, why do the chicks always be so protective?

7. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

Hahaha.... You should write a hub on the beauty of ugly! lol

And then follow it up with the ugly of beauty! lol

It seems that you are qualified at both subjects! big_smile

Man they are all at my House right now, came just after I finished telling that lady that she had no rights, she couldn't see my Page, she is sitting on my outside Couch and needs all of it the other girls are sitting on the ground in their spnky little jeans, getting dirt on them,  when her flour sacks are nice and comfy on the only Couch.
      Thats what I mean by rude. Two girls squashed in Car she takes the backseat. I think no one on here gets how ugly I mean she is. I feel like taking a Photo.

WHO CARES! this is the world we live in deal with it

2. Cagsil profile image69
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I wouldn't go that far. lol lol lol lol

8. Hear Mum Roar profile image60
    Hear Mum Roarposted 14 years ago

No. A), I'm straight, and B), I'm already engaged to a wonderful guy.

I think you're being rather hard on your friend. If you're a true friend, why can't you just be happy that he's happy?

Did you get "she's cheating on him with another friend Alaine," he hasn't had the balls to turn up today, his girlfriend is sitting on the mud outside, on her own.

<snipped - no personal attacks in the forums> keep in mind there are people who will think YOU are ugly to! and yet the world still goes round and round.. rather then obsessing about this why dont u go and feed the needy will all your money u supposedly earn by being a model?

I am a new model, I started with a B.S singing career that went nowhere. I love to surf and hang with the likeminded. I like banging on this thing on and off nothing too serious, I don't write, just chat.
          I hardly make enough to feed the worlds needy.
          But am in Greenpeace and animals rights, I pay for an old lady to get her hair cut once amonth, because her family are, wasters.
          She likes to look pretty, I work at a Hair Salon 5 days a week, to fuel my modelling Career so yeah when I am rich (Say If) I will be generous, How about you, Do any charity work?

9. Uninvited Writer profile image79

Info for you, most women do not like being referred to as chicks...just saying...

10. TheGlassSpider profile image63
    TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years ago

You're not with her. Why do you care?

Get over what's on the outside, and look at what's valuable. You might be Mr. Top Model today, but give it 20 or 30 years, my friend. You'll see what's what.

ETA: And when you get there, I hope you've found a partner with less shallow concerns than you're exhibiting.

I have a partner thank you.
      She is great looking and not shallow. Neither am I.

11. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 14 years ago

Gang, don't fall for this. I'm smelling sock puppet mischief on a Saturday night. Seven days, zero hubs, controversial hateful topic. We've been down this road before.

12. profile image0
    Audreveaposted 14 years ago

yeah - smells like feet.

13. Uninvited Writer profile image79

You are probably right Nelle smile

14. Mighty Mom profile image78
    Mighty Momposted 14 years ago

Sounds like in a sick, twisted way you are jealous of your friend being with this woman (UW is right. We do NOT like being referred to as chicks).
    How do you know what she and your friend have together when you're not there in a crowd judging?
    Everyone remember Susan Boyle on American Idol?
    I rest my case.

Honey Susan Boyle is a Babe, I'd be seen with her, no problems.
      You can't compare this with Susan.

Come on, Mighty.
      I like the term chick.  Besides, we don't complain about nicknames for us.  I have no problem with the terms dude, boy, stud or whatever the male version for chick is.
      Let's just say his friend is dating some girl none of them like and they want to know what to do since they want to put bros before hos . . . so to speak.
      maybe if y'all get away from the physical appearance thing you might get somewhere.

The Chicks I move with all love being called Chicks, no one has called me up on it yet. Never heard of anyone complaing its been around since my olds.

the women here are telling you they dont.. and neither do I its a respect thing.. im a young woman not a "chick" im a human being a young woman with a name and i have one so it can be used

2. TheGlassSpider profile image63
        TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

None of those terms have quite the diminutive connotations as "chick." There really isn't a male equivalent, at least that I can think of.

You might find a stud on a farm as well, but at least he's valuable...if you lose a chick on a farm you ain't lost nuttin' wink

Just sayin'...even though I am occasionally guilty of calling us "chicks" too, I'll admit it.

I agree with getting away from the physical appearance thing all the way, though.

I find the fact that you consider a chick nothing on a farm, as pretty indicitive of the type of person you are.

1. profile image0

Are you talking to me? If you are, I don't care where a person is from as long as they're decent.

Well Its sorted, txtd him and told him about the woman, he just said he is dumping her not because he thinks the ugly thing is that big, but he just found out about Alaine, So now he wants me to tell Alaines Girlfriend, and no not going there.

2. profile image0
            Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hope you aren't talking to me dude because it doesn't show anything. and plus that sentence made no sense.

3. TheGlassSpider profile image63
            TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Man, I've raised chickens, and I've cared for chicks. The fact that you made that statement lets me know you haven't. As far as the value of an entire farm is concerned, a chick is nothing compared to a stud. One will often lose multiple chicks in a year, and not flinch...but it would hurt to lose a good stud.

All creatures are equal just saying.

1. profile image0

Projecting a little...

Don't sweat using that word.  After all, words only have the power we give them.

Never heard anyone get so excited about the use of a common term.
            Hell some woman are high maintenance. Not my type so its all arrelevant, Thanks for the approval man.

15. Webmatron profile image58
    Webmatronposted 14 years ago

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that beauty is only skin deep, but ugly is to the bone.

There's only so much ugliness a person can have and it be just circumstantial like age.

Even most shallow guys, when looking at a woman with some grace and personality, will focus on the specific flaw before calling her ugly.  They have maybe one or two things and will say, "She'd be alright if..."

Very very few guys can look at a good woman and see nothing cute about her even if she has legit physical defects.

If on the other hand, a woman is just skank and a guy sees that, his opinion deserves some respect.  I don't think it's totally wrong for a guy to comment on a woman's awful looks if they are a direct result of her being evil.  He's just recognizing the physical repulsiveness as part of the package.

So dude...your friend is a masochist.  Some guys are just suckers for pain, and he might like her *because* she's bad news...like some girls chase bad boys, some boys chase bad girls.

You can try to save him, but you're his friend, not his therapist.  So just try to be supportive, and *if he asks* tell him the truth.  If he doesn't ask, then he's grown and makes his own mistakes.

Just take care in the case of the drugs thing, that you don't get jacked up because of her loud mouth.

None of these people do drugs, not even her, but you are right Skank is the word I was going for.

16. profile image0
    Star Witnessposted 14 years ago

Dating an equal on ALL counts (looks, intelligence, etc.) usually is a good idea if the relationship is going to last...  Doesn't sound like you are at all serious, though, man.  And you don't have any reason to speak for your friend, unless this woman is a real mean witch.

Gotta thing about ugly, though, lol.  I'm gonna guess you are projecting...  btw, women are defending because they don't like to feel ugly, just like men...  Nobody is perfect and negativity always goes to the heart.

Hey I'm not dating her, Hell no! I have said what type of person she is Witches are nice girls compared. I agree with the first bit though, I do put some level of importance on looks, I however am not dissing the general population just this one mean B.
      And look I hate my nose it is big, but stuff like this I deal with its just vanity, that I don't like.

2. profile image0

That's quite a stretch! I'm attractive but I still think
      judging a person based on looks is harsh. Though, a person can be unattractive both on the inside and the outside. It's the inside you want to worry about.

Hey it is both inside and out.

2. profile image0
        Star Witnessposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's really actually affected her.  I mean it isn't normal...she doesn't even look normal.  She knows it, and attractive people beware.  She's just nasty to them, no lie...

A plastic surgeon wrote a book about this ...forget his name. Why do you think they are in business? Anyway, I said more than that in my post.  So, anyway...

1. profile image0

Wow, this kindergarten of you. It hasn't affected me and, frankly, I'm a lot more attractive than you. Why are you always stirring the pot, trying to taint people's image with lies? I feel sorry for you.

17. OregonWino profile image60
    OregonWinoposted 14 years ago

All the cliches aside.....as I ahev gotten older (I am 31 lind you, so not that old) I have found that personality matters far more than looks.  With the right girl, you will grow to find her mroe and more attractive because her personality and other qualities make her prettier...beauty is a learned responce for the most part anyways...so you can certainly learn to find someone more attractive...to a degree

18. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

Again do not get that we don't like being called chick? and I have to say I think you are very rude for posting this thread. and sorry but you are shallow for posting something like this. get over yourself! Your friend is happy and if she is cheating on him then he'll break up with her. but you are being quite rude by posting something like this!

you were right she's gone, hey and I am not sorry. Party Nite I think.

19. profile image0

Wow, she must be some kinda monster.  I wouldn't believe it, but then nobody here has met my (basically) sister-in-law, if you know what I'm saying.  Thing is, with her, she had horrible scarring acne...and I think is so mean inside because she just feels so bad about her outside.

And you know, there's always nose jobs...especially in your career, I'm sure it would help.

Anyway, knowing all that, taking it into consideration...this is how I'd approach the situation and a friend.

Funny thing about the nose jobs, I just had a Guy look at ways of altering it, as the Agency basically said it would prevent me getting certain jobs. Limiting my sphere of work. I am already in the Casual/Sports Catergory, my aim was high fashion.
      He showed me a detailed computer doodah of how my new nose would look and for the moolah I just could not see the sense.
      So I am going with the one I have, limiting or not.
      I didn't ever intend doing something like modelling, a Talent Agency Guy came up to me in my Lunchbreak, I realise its a short term thing, but thought why not. I'll end up a Hairstylist.

20. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 14 years ago

all i can say is this.  as glass spider said, your not dating her, so why do you even care?  are you that ashamed to hang out with your friend knowing you also have to hang out with a allegedly ugly girl?  isn't your friend's  happiness important?  don't you care about that?  aren't you being selfish for not wanting him to be happy if it means being with her?  i could understand if she treated him like trash or cheated on him or both, but if that's not the case, then why are you bringing it up?  i think you've not only shown how shallow you are here in forums, but you also showed EVERYONE how much of a true friend you are.  instead of caring about your friends happiness, your more concerned about what you want.  ever try asking him that sometime?  obviously you don't care about anyone but yourself.  you can report me if you want, but people like you make  me sick.

1. AdsenseStrategies profile image65
      AdsenseStrategiesposted 14 years ago

OK. When do we get to see Allen Funt

2. twuxedo profile image59

This one is solved over finished, Happy ending, thanks for the Comments positive and negative, I just feel as if you people willed her away.
      Wish I could get you all a Beer.

1. wsp2469 profile image59

Yeah, get while the getting is good!
        Ply the women with alcohol too!
        I mean show them your appreciation.
        Damn!
        I type everything I think when i drink and hub.

3. profile image0
      Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

roll

4. Webmatron profile image58
      Webmatronposted 14 years ago

I can imagine a drunken hub...

How Drunk I Am Right Now

How Much I Love You Guys

I'm Not Really That Drunk

I'm Gonna Call Her

I Miss You Can I Come Over?

Nah Baby Nah It's Not Like That

5. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years ago

you're kind of cool, Webmatron smile

1. Webmatron profile image58
        Webmatronposted 14 years agoin reply to this

@cossette, Thank you. :-)

6. profile image0

lol On the other hand, some very famous writers did their best work drunk.  ...I think The Great Gatsby was written drunk.

Hey, thanks for the suggestion, I think I'll drink some tonight..

1. profile image0

yeah Charles Bukowski wrote some of his best stuff while smashed...

1. wsp2469 profile image59

I know I sometimes do!

2. profile image0
          Star Witnessposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Buk!  Another of my favorites.  He even wrote about drunks.  "Barfly" and such.

1. profile image0

hmm i should try that sometime, just to see what comes out.

Cows In Art Class 

good weather
            is like
            good women-
            it doesn't always happen
            and when it does
            it doesn't
            always last.
            man is
            more stable:
            if he's bad
            there's more chance
            he'll stay that way,
            or if he's good
            he might hang
            on,
            but a woman
            is changed
            by
            children
            conversation
            sex
            the moon
            the absence or
            presence of sun
            or good times.
            a woman must be nursed
            into subsistence
            by love
            where a man can become
            stronger
            by being hated.

7. cindyvine profile image67
      cindyvineposted 14 years ago

As Catherine Tate says, "Sorry not drunk enough to find you attractive."

8. profile image0

Yah, well, never said he understood women, wink, specially not art
      'cows.' (Jealousy.)  Can still admire his, lol, raw virtuoso, though.

lol

9. twuxedo profile image59

I thought, that I would let everyone know exactly what has happened, then maybe a few, too hard on me at start might want to take back a few things.
      Not only was this fat ugly Chick inside and out using two of my Best Mates, it seems she has a Husband, that is looking after two of her kids, while she does her thing. Still feel the inner beauty, I hope not.
      To the guys that gave support, I am used to Chat rooms, (used but sick off) This is how we chat, so perhaps I haven't the level of finnesse required, hopefully it will develope.

1. profile image0

no offense, but you would've saved yourself a lot of criticism if you had mentioned that part earlier.  which leads me to believe you either forgot or you were just testing to see what everyone would say.  not that im blaming you or anything, but im just telling you that for next time.

hindsight is a beautiful thing. Interestingl;y the only growls I have received on this Post have been from the Ladies. Is that because woman are less secure?

1. Cagsil profile image69
            Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No, most men are smart enough to stay out of line of fire, when another male puts himself in the line of fire.

They have a tendency to move out of the way, so they are assured of no backlash, as you've seen from some of the Women here on HubPages.

On a personal note, I am male and I'll glad respond to your question, which I wasn't going to, until now. I find you repulsive, annoying, degrading to others and completely out of line. I also feel like you've done yourself a GREAT disservice, by posing a sadly misconceived thread.

On that note. Do try to have a good day. This will most likely be my only post for this thread, because for the pure and simple fact that is disgusts me in the first place.

Bye. smile

1. profile image0

although i know i said i wouldn't speak to you anymore, but i will say this.  for once i think we both can agree on something.  couldn't have said it better myself.  don't get me wrong, this doesn't change how i feel about you cags, but i think you said it best on this forum.

2. twuxedo profile image59

From this I get you approve of her, well you are welcome to my share. Your reaction is way OTT

2. profile image0

Secure?  dude, do you ever honestly read what you post?  initially around the beginning you were saying that you opposed to your friend dating an ugly girl solely on her looks.  however, you didn't even bother to mention the part until later that she was using your friend as the other guy, to cheat on her husband.  yet your acting surprised by the harsh criticism?  like i said before, you SHOULD HAVE mentioned that part earlier, and you would've saved yourself a lot of criticism.  that's all i was saying.

Dude I learnty about what the Huckery Mole was up to during the course of the afternoon, from my friend, read from the top.
              Yeah initially it was disgust at her looks, at her behaviour, eating etc., but I get vibes and from her I got bad ones, and by that I mean the lady made me feel that she wasn't a nice person. I am totally blown away, by how many people have supported the Trollop, I haven't a clue why? But there you go.

1. profile image0

actually, i did read from the top, and read EVERYTHING you said in this forum.  you didn't mention that fact, she was married to another man, until this page of the forum, so don't play the innocent I didn't know thing. however, i won't debate this with you as experience has taught me that most people are generally idiots that believe whatever the hell it is that feeds their needs and egos, so debating with you is pointless.  from reading your entire forum, your not at all interested in discussing this topic, but rather to joke around about it instead for your own amusement. 

all i can say is your a sad and sick person.  i feel sorry for you to be honest. i just hope for your sake you don't get into an accident that permanently disfigures you, then that would be bad as you would probably expect girls to look at your inner beauty since you wouldn't be that hot then.  that would truly be pathetic. oh by the way, women weren't the only people insulting you in this forum as you didn't acknowledge my previous posts to you on pages 2 and 3.  however, that's fine.

2. profile image0

Maybe she can sense your dislike of her? 

Maybe if you change your approach to her, she might change toward you.  She might see you as threatening to her relationship - you might influence your friend and lead her to be broken hearted.

I hope this helps x

10. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 14 years ago
    11. ClaudetteK profile image58
      ClaudetteKposted 14 years ago

I've just been readin this and can't believe it. Why do you want people you don't know, what you should do about a situation.
      I'm in Kalgoolie and the guys there are grateful for any Chicks, Fat, ugly pretty skinny any Chicks.
      Maybe your friend isn't as confident with the Ladies.
      Your wasting your time asking strangers, you have just made a total Dork of yourself.

Kalgoolie, I'm in Brissie, so you're an Ocker, thats not your real picture is it?. You're gorgeous.

1. ClaudetteK profile image58
          ClaudetteKposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I wasn't going to answer further, because I think you a rude dork, but no I won't give you the benefit of thinking I look like that,
          It was as close as to my ex 's new tart as I could get.
          So no smartass I don't look like that.
          I thought you looked like one of the Greeks from around Melbourne.

Thats prob. because I am one of the Greeks from round Melbourne{originally) Hope you aren't being rascist ClaudetteK

1. ClaudetteK profile image58
              ClaudetteKposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah you look like you came from a long, line of of Fish Merchants. I am joking. I was married to a Greek.
              Divorced him smartly.

Ha! I'm called Dimi short for Dimitrios, and I am actually a Greek Cypriot, but I live here now, been called worse.

12. brimancandy profile image79
      brimancandyposted 14 years ago

My brother's ex-wife weighed over 300 punds, probably closer to 400. But, she has a pretty face, and when she was not being a total bitch, or slapping the crap out of him. She seemed sweet and innocent. But was far from it.

He seems to date a lot of women who aren't the best looking girls in the bunch. But beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
      I figure, if he loves them, and they love him that is all that matters.

I had a problem when I was younger, where I dated only women that looked like Heather Locklair. But, it seemd every one of those girls were hard to keep, as there were plenty of better looking guys waiting in the wings to take their attention away.

I solved that problem by dating the better looking guys, and I have never been happier. A lot less complaining and wanting, and more shared interests and no worries of wether or not they are pleased with your performance.

And they can never say. I was faking it. LIAR!!!!

1. profile image0

Well that is one way to solve the issue! LMAO... literally!

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)