humans getting chipped

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (52 posts)
  1. greeneyesH1982 profile image60
    greeneyesH1982posted 14 years ago

what do you people think about the veri chip? do you have any thoughts on this chip at all??

1. double_frick profile image61
      double_frickposted 14 years agoin reply to this

well, i think people who get it are insane, but thats their choice. lol
      it is not too common right now/yet, at least not on actual persons, they do chip most consumer products and all products that go through wal mart, don't know where else. 

if it becomes mandatory i will reject it. life or death, still reject it. hmm
      not so much the mark of the beast idea as its my damn body and i have the freedom to allow or disallow any substance or invention being injected into it or attached onto it.

i dont subscribe to the doom and gloom the way i did a year ago, i'm "past that" i guess, but i do see it as one of many possibilities (a mandatory chip) though i lean more toward it becoming a popular option, but without the element of force so many are fearing.

life is all about choice and free will. though i pity the fool who willingly takes such an 'abomination' of privacy and personal sovereignty.

1. tantrum profile image60
        tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Maybe some day it will be mandatory. I hope I will not be alive by then.

1. profile image57
          Patrycjaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

does anyone can help me??????????????????????????????????????

greeneyesH1982posted 14 years agoin reply to this

with what? help u with what?

Taking off his chip
              lol

did you take your dhip off ?
                hmm

1. profile image57

i still dont know what to do

1. Army Infantry Mom profile image59
                    Army Infantry Momposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Patrycja

Check your email Okay,.. smile

2. profile image57

well............ i have no idea what can i do with my life? Allone,no parenta,familly,boyfriend.......ect,i know it is stupud,to write things like this but i have lost my pover,optimism,everything,no idea what to do,sorry for my english i am not the best one

2. double_frick profile image61

if it ever becomes mandatory my bet is that it will happen in our lifetime. in our generation.

or not at all.

we shall see....

i know they are beginning to market it to parents and i've seen news stories where poor little babies with no choice at all are chipped for "safety" (what happened to good old fashioned supervision?!)
          and its rampant in pet owners. hmm again, not even a choice for the animal. 
          we will all have a choice. mandatory is still a choice. take it or die is a choice. not a fair one and not one most would like to choose between, but then between those two i estimate over 99% of the population would be willing to get the chip.

cosette, they have not begun marketing the chip in the way that greeneyes has described (yet) so there is no solid proof other than various websites and videos claiming this will come to pass.

regardless there are plenty of other disgusting things that ARE happening at this very moment, i choose not to worry about something that may never happen and if it does, what can you do.

2. greeneyesH1982 profile image60

but my dear they have been chipping people... look up online they have already been chipping infants AND others have volunteered... this my friends is EXACTLY what people need to start waking up to is what this world is coming to... you wont be able to buy sell ANYTHING with out this chip... soon it will be the LAW to have it... well im no guinea pig or animal and I refuse to get this done to me... tracking humans lol its nuts!!! its weird and its creepy... but then again there are those who will think its kool and what not... its all going to start with the media slowly talking people into getting it done... just like they do everything else with their subliminal messages they give it in small doses.... AMERICA WAKE UP

2. Quilligrapher profile image73
      Quilligrapherposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Once knew a monk who use to design these chips. Everyone at the monastery had a cute name for him but I can't remember what it was!

im dead serious people... and do u know what the bar code for the chip is?? its 6 three score 6...  yep thats right all three 6's AND there is a coating that hat when itwill be put on the chip so t is inserted will be EXTRMELY hard to get out w out surgery.... it basically forms to the flesh and becomes part of it... there fore once u have the mark it is pretty mark with you... this chip people is NO joke... its all about trying to have TOTAL world domination.. dont believe thats fine but dont say i didnt warn you... this time is well on its way here.. as of now they have to ask for permission but we all know its only a matter of time before it becomes the law.. this is a way to track every human being on this planet... it stores info about the person including the fact that it can detect certain viruses in the body and whether it will be a pandemic or not...

3. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

well, you might think that it would be useful, especially to track, say, convicted, repeat child molesters that are not in prison, or convicted, known terrorists. i mean, these are people you really want to keep track of as a concern for public safety. i think if you commit a violent act against a child or your country, you forfeit some rights other decent, law-abiding citizens enjoy.

HOWEVER.....................

what's to prevent a chipee from digging out the thing and embedding it in someone else's arm?

so, no, bad idea.

you not getting it my friend.. this chip will be used worldwide... not just for those people... yes they will start off with them people ie infants the elder and prison people but then the rest of us will HAVE to get this chip just to be able to buy and sell things.. that includes FOOD WATER supplies and such.. basically its going to be forced among ALL people.... its going to start with others first but the plan is TOTAL world domination.... dont believe me look back at what bush said when he was president about the new world order.... he says in his own words that this WILL happen.. it isnt an if it is a FACT

Yea.It's a fact. In our near future, I'm afraid

i have been trying to tell people for a while and no one will LISTEN.... except for my friends who also know this.. there is much much more to the story but i dont want to tell it here... it inst that know more I just educated myself... look it up its public knowledge u just have to LOOK for it.. kinda funny eh how they arent purposely putting this type of info out there but yet its easily accessed? there is way more going on then people are reaslising... my friend josh knows this I know this and america needs to wake up... I am always looking into this sort of thing  and I have found some rather scary stuff as to what the whole plan is.. ever notice how so many people are so glued into watching tv and so into their everyday life of thinking everything is ok? well its not ok its a DISTRACTION to keep people from seeing whats going on behind closed doors... start educating yourselves

a total distraction and they are doing a DARN good job of it

3. profile image0

link?

1. profile image0

i meant credible links.

2. tantrum profile image60
            3. greeneyesH1982 profile image60

i will also add that the reason so manyt parents are getting their kids chipped is they are being told that it will be "safer" from people being able to kidnap their children... instilling fear to accept total control over humans i dont think is anything GOOD.... you dont want to believe me for those of u who dont that is fine BUT... u also dont believe there is a GOD either.. thats fine to I have no reason to lie to u people... u have never done anything to me and even if u did i would not with hold info that gives one the right to make a choice for themselves... americans need to know what is REALLY going on right under our noses.. if i know something i share it... for the simple fact that i CARE

1. profile image0

greeneyes, where does it say on SWC's site that:

"you wont be able to buy sell ANYTHING with out this chip... soon it will be the LAW to have it... its all going to start with the media slowly talking people into getting it done... just like they do everything else with their subliminal messages they give it in small doses...."

?

you honestly think they are going to tell you this?? read up more about this sort of thing i have to go because my nephew just got here... but feel free to look it up and do your own research... like i said you WONT be able to buy or sell anything w out it because that is how they want to identify you... but this is all going to be with time... it isnt happening tomorrow as far as i know but it will happen... they want ppl to believe that getting the chip is a good thing and a way to track people and yada yada.. heres the thing people.. where is the freedom in this? do U want to have your freedom taken away just because of some CRAP other morons did? honestly think about it... we are people not animals or dogs like wal said..... PEOPLE i dont know about you but i know there is no way in hell i am getting that chip whether it be because its the mark of the beast OR because its simply wrong...  even people who ARENT religious know its something that is wrong... its nonetheless CREEPY this chip will be your identification no more bank or credit cards no more ss cards.. just that one little glass chip implanted in either the hand or forehead... which in fact they either are or have made one small enough to go into the forehead.... anyways guys i really do need to go..... i will be glad to talk later..peace to you all... for those of you who are laughing DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

1. profile image0

so, America is going to secretly, conspiratorially and/or subliminally instigate a plot to implant these chips in every citizen either through coercion, force or trickery?

all righty then. yikes

(by the way, i'm not laughing)

http://i50.tinypic.com/2a8fb69.jpg
                  well, maybe a little ....wink

1. double_frick profile image61

what do you think war is?
                    a natural disaster?
                    no, its a carefully planned and executed method to control and extort the average citizen of any country, including the "winning" country.

in other words, the last several wars, including this one were brought on by trickery and namely false flags.

i mean, come on, would the government lie to you, cosette??

*i'm not laughing*
                    well, maybe a lot. smile

2. profile image0
            EmpressFelicityposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Seems to be a real company, and yes, they do make human-implantable chips:

http://www.verichipcorp.com/our_businesses.html

Though whether this will end up mandatory (either by edict or default) is another matter.  I sincerely hope not {{{shudder}}}

I hope not as well.
              But I have my doubts
              Parents are microchipping babies already.

2. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

chipped? yikes in pieces? yikes Do they froze them before chipping? yikes

no silly pants chipped as in being micro chipped... by the veri chip ie the veri company and mark eXi are going to be promoting this chip to be able to track people wherever they go and be able to have human dna and medical info on them as well as their money so they can make a one nation bank....

3. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Well, smarty pants, if you are silly enough to get yourself chipped this way, you prolly deserve it smile

4. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

why the hysteria? do you know something we don't?

5. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

*running to the kitchen to grab some tin foil for a new hat*

1. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol

6. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

to think it all started with dogs. We are going to the dogs finally.

7. profile image0

Well I for one am so glad that you are here to educate us on it. Thanks. Will my crucifix help me?

8. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

Is there dip too? lol

9. profile image0

We had the very same warning back in the early 70's when companies started direct depositing employees payroll into the bank. chicken little syndrome

That's a way of controlling people as a lot we have nowadays.
      We're all controlled through banking.

1. profile image0
        ralwusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well, yes the whole world is isn't she? Illuminati lizards

10. Greek One profile image62
    Greek Oneposted 14 years ago

I kinda like the idea... I dont have to buy a GPS unit now

no. Now you wont buy any GPS. You will be  selling yourself instead.
      lol

1. Greek One profile image62
        Greek Oneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

so i will be MAKING $$?

even better!

I'm afraid not. You will be selling yourself 'cheap'. lol

so basically, nothing much will change? lol

No. If you think that from a satelite they can see you going pee.
              lol

if they want to go through THAT much trouble to see me pee.. then more power to them!

'They' have more than they deserve.

11. Quilligrapher profile image73
    Quilligrapherposted 14 years ago

Is this what my parents meant when they said I had a chip on my shoulder?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)