New World Order... A REALITY?

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (31 posts)
  1. ChapmanHester profile image63
    ChapmanHesterposted 14 years ago

I have been posting information for quite some time about the New World Order and agendas pretaining to the accomplishing of the goals set forth by previous administrations.  There is more and more information popping up all over the place including but not limited to the idea that FEMA by means of REX 84 a guidline for public control during an emergency, may hold American Citizens in what are now being considered to be Concentration Camps for American Citizens, and they have been built all over the united states.  I have also been reading alot about this DePopulation agenda for the world by means of forced innoculations, Food Control, and by any means necessary to attain the goals of a World Government orchestrated by a limited few who do not share the sentimental views of modern man but have a outlook far beyond what man sees daily.  It is terrifying to believe these accusations, but they seem more and more like facts the deeper you delve into the psyche of this world order that seems to be getting more and more powerful by the day with its daily infractions on human civil liberties and rights.  If we are truly heading towards a new world order, wouldn't the people of the world rise up in protest that this is being done without their concent?  Everything I have found says that this is a huge conspiracy, but nothing I have found quite eliminates the potential for it to be true.  I want to see what you think.  I see what is going on, even though its hard to concieve that this is really happening but everything around us is telling me that its comming and faster than anyone could have predicted.

1. creepy profile image57
      creepyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

you listen to alex jones dont you

1. sannyasinman profile image59
        sannyasinmanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And you think Osama Bin Laden masterminded 9/11 from his cave in Afghanistan, don't you?

ChapmanHesterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Just because one man speaks out and you don't like the man, doesn't mean that the message isn't the same.  Its easier to disregard information if you have a crazy person leading the fight! But just because some guy tells you something doesn't mean you believe it... right? So why are you so quick to believe the Government... They have nothing but "YOUR BEST INTERESTS" at heart right?  If you are so nieve to believe that this information is just comming from him then you are sorely mistaken... This information has been culminating for decades, open your eyes to just the possibility... Because if it can happen, it just might! and the possibility is too dangerous to disregard just because you don't like one person who's speaking out... If he was telling you that a movie you liked was great... would you stop liking the movie?  If he told you that he loved the same thing you did... would you stop loving it because of a dislike for him... Then why would you allow his voice in a swarm of others deter you from listening to the swarm... They aren't all crazy... Just a few, just like there are in any group of people... Sometimes you get a bad egg... it doesn't mean that eggs are bad!

2. creepy profile image57
          creepyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yes just as he planned the destruction of the soviet military from a cave

2. sannyasinman profile image59

You are right, unfortunately. If you can switch off the TV propaganda for a while, stop reading mainstream newspapers and use the Internet instead for information, you will be able to see both sides of the arguments. 

There is a chilling consistency in the trend of world events and it is gathering pace.

Most people prefer not to face the facts because they are truly frightening. This is known as cognitive dissonance, and it is why most people prefer to continue pretending everything is OK.

Everything is not OK. This is not a Hollywood movie. It is real and it is happening now. The New World Order agenda is gathering pace.

Any bets on when the next pandemic will be, but with martial law this time.
      Want to guess what the next false flag operation will be, to justify removing even more personal liberties?

3. profile image49
      ppjackyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

President Bush signed into Law, just before leaving office, the North American Union Borderless Act. This Act was NOT approved by our Congress making the "signing of this Act nto Law" Unconstitutional!!! It has not been reversed or even addressed YET?! Our New President Obama has been to busy ... Meanwhile it is already a law! What is is .... An Act that allows the U.S., Canada, and Mexico to do away with our borders and making us a new country all together!  We are NOW  the North Americsn Union and our new government is AT THIS VERY MINUTE moving into it's new underground city.  Our new government is THE NEW WORLD ORDER! WE ARE NO LONGER THE U.S.!  We are NO LONGER FREE!  The Bush Administrstion has comitted Acts of Terrorism on it's OWN COUNTRY! The 10 year Iraq war was just what this new world order needed to build it's new underground faciility and therefore bringing the 60 year conspiracy to it's completed goal! All the while defrauding us into destroying our very own country and the very thing we stand for.......FREEDOM!  The Bush Administrstion has sold us out for MONEY!   WE ARE NO LONGER THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA....WE ARE NOW ....THE NORTH AMERICAN UNION....OUR NEW GOVERNMENT IS ABOUT TO LOCK DOWN AND LOCK IN THIS NEW WORLD ORDER!  That's was has happened!  What's more important right now?  Helping Haiti or Helping America??!!!  Obama HAS TO CHARGE BUSH WITH TREASON BEFORE THAT UNDERGROUND DOORS SLAMS SHUT!!  OUR new government IS MOVING INTO THE UNDERGROUND CITY RIGHT NOW!!!!   That Bull Shit Act thst Bush signed LAW is in PLACE!!  he clock is ticking....  WAKE UP PEOPLE...IT IS THE TRUTH... If every there was a reason for a revolution it was the very day our own country allowed a man to take the office of President even though HE DID NOT WIN THE OFFICE!  They counted the votes 4 times and AL GORE WON 4 TIMES! How was that possible under our constitution for which we stand?  We allowed this to happen when we allowed Bush to become our President anyway!  He signed into law an unconstutional ACT that is about to make one contry out of three!  Do We Sit on our Ass's and allow this to accually become our reality or do we arrest Bush and save ourselves......................................

2. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 14 years ago

About the people rising up.....
    Some people in the world think it's only right and good to become part of a "new world order". 

For those who know it's not right,

there's an old saying ya can't fight city hall.
    But for sure it has been done and can be done.

But "City hall" is now sooooo big.....
    and our culture in the U.S. is being changed so underhandedly via "progress" and "political correctness" and all that crap........HOW do we fight it?

If another country invaded us with an outright onslaught, we'd know how to fight it.

Slow "progression" is harder to convince people of, and to fight......

Slow Progression as you said is hard to fight...  but we see the connection in world events today... so if we know its comming why don't we do something... Now the government is talking about Internet control! Where even talking like this and learning about stuff they don't want you to know, but the LEAKS of intelligence would be monitored. Soon we won't have any choice or any voice, and then it will be too late to make any stand of any sort!  We as a people have a duty to our children, to future generations to lead this world into a better tomorrow and not let it become a slave state, don't we?

3. profile image0
    SirDentposted 14 years ago

http://www.radioliberty.com/gg3.gif

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
    3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
    4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
    5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
    9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
    10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes this is really scary.
      It's describing tyranny disguised as sterile peaceful harmless mush.

Creating stupid humans is just one part of the ultimate goal. If you have people who cant fight with knowledge and stregnth, and are weak both physically and mentally they rely on you to make their lives ok.  We as a people are too dependant on our government and in that we have already given up any chance of fighting back...

4. Urbane Chaos profile image90
    Urbane Chaosposted 14 years ago

For some reason, this topic reminds me of John Mayers song, "Waiting for the world to change."

Ya know, personally, I Don't see this whole "new world order" thing really existing.  I mean, sure, there are those out there that like the idea, but that kind of organization and experience just simply don't exist. 

Historically speaking, there have always been those "great" leaders that have tried to take control through alternate agenda's, and still, not one of them so far has succeeded.  There comes a point, where, like you said, people do start to stand up for their rights.  I can conceptualize a major shift within the next few years from "the people", but does it have anything to do with a new world order?

I doubt it.

A new world order in theory is better than one in practice... If we were to unite as a world that would be one thing, and in a sense we already are through the internet and global communication increase. But to force this change by means of a totalitarian world government and by force is not exactly going to create an instant utopia which is the ultimate goal of mankind, not of its governments.  Governments strive for power and control, in trying to sustain that control, there's always civil unrest... You can't please everybody right?  So in not trying to please everybody, they start realizing they don't have to please anybody!

1. tobey100 profile image61
        tobey100posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Unite as a world?  Seriously or is this a theoretical discussion?  Please don't tell me you think THIS world is going to unite in any way, shape or form now or at anytime in the future.  Have you ever read the writings of Thomas Jefferson.  He discussed this very concept.  He believed in a Utopia as well but was wise enough to recognize the basic flaw in the whole concept.  In order for a Utopia to exist and function it has to have a supreme leader and there's no such creature on this planet.

Uniting as a world yes in theory would be nice if we all held hands and sang "coombaya"... but its not going to be like that.  The governments of the world are being orchestrated by a small group that is leading the world into a false peace, a false unity under them, for the purpose of control.  Natural resources around the world are drying up, and soon the last remnance of what we have will be used up.  This is a last ditch effort to preserve a small woking class and a elite class getting rid of the worthless eaters around the world, the worthless people who are viewed by the elite to be less worthy of life.  Look at the Depopulation agenda of '09 and '10... The world is heading towards a totalitarianistic way of life, where the few subjugate the many into their views and beliefs without any rights to fight what is happening around them.  Starvation and plagues will run rampid and soon all the people of the world will be forced into a "unnatural" form natural selection where only the strong and wealthy or usefull wil survive!

Look Up...
          REX 84
          NEW WORLD ORDER
          CODEX ALIMENTARIUS
          FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS

these are just a few topics that should shed some light on what is comming in the not so distant future.

5. double_frick profile image61
    double_frickposted 14 years ago

its not just alex jones, in fact, most of people who follow these theories (myself included) detest that man. BUT, he did introduce me to the corruption, however corrupt he may be himself, but my point is that its not just alex jones.
    and its not longer a 'conspiracy theory.'
    The New World Order is spoken of in NEW TEXT BOOKS for high schoolers (i will find the video) and has been mentioned many, many times by so many different politicians since the late 1980's. the new world order is upon us, whether or not it is as evil as some choose to believe has yet to be seen.

the sensationalism has to stop, it really makes those of us that are wary and watching, but not quite engrossed in the alex jones-esque hype that some people get stuck on. in fact, all that you read of them doing, its sort of a psy ops IMO. its purpose is to instill fear, and it does that very well in a great many people. the point is not that the corruption is not there and that what you believe is false, many things you now know ARE true and may come to pass. i don't know about ALL things, of course, probably not. but its a distraction.
    just like jobs, careers, drugs, mass entertainment and media, school, etc etc etc.
    to keep people doing and thinking about what "they" want us to while distracting us from things they DON'T want us to think about.
    like personal freedoms, laws. the nature of reality. the invisible slavery we are all subject to, in america and the rest of the world.
    but this has been the case (the brainwashing, eugenics, visible AND invisible slavery) for 100s of years.

6. tobey100 profile image61
    tobey100posted 14 years ago

Brenda D has it nailed.  Mush.  One world order rates right up there with we never landed on the moon, Elvis didn't die, Bush organized 9/11 and Johnson and Johnson products use the mark of the beast as their logo.  The one world order 'stuffs' been around since George Washington.  We seem to have an image of the United States citizen as being a wimp.  I say, let 'em try!  Prophets can preach one world order, European Union, New World Order, whatever, but......who does the rest of the world run to when when disaster strikes.  Damn right!  You honestly thing the US, Britian or Israel are gonna surrender their soverigncy to anyone?  Well yeah, maybe under Obama but he ain't gonna be here for long.

1. sannyasinman profile image59

Where have you been for the last ten years? Never heard of the European Union? Britain has already surrendered its sovereignty. Brussels now makes the rules and Britain has to obey. In fact the Power Elite are so pleased that they will use it as a model to bring in the North American Union as soon as possible. That is when the US surrenders its sovereignty, and you will see that Obama is all for it. And so will whoever replaces him, because they all answer to the same masters. Obama reads from a script prepared for him by the power elite.

7. AdsenseStrategies profile image64
    AdsenseStrategiesposted 14 years ago

What is this, Valley of the Lost Line-Breakers? Come on. Do YOU like reading unbroken blocks of text written by people you don't know from Adam. Or perhaps you are having a conversation with yourself.

I don't disagree with you, because I don't have any inclination to read long passages like that so I don't know what you said. Like it or not, half a message is its physical presentation

If you don't like to read... I can't help you... But all I have to say on that is you are just like the rest of the world, content to be told what to think by the tv instead of learning for yourself by communicating with the world via the internet and by inter human communications.  If all you want is the world to tell you what to think, then you'll have no thoughts of your own and be a mindless zombie for the rest of your life.  If thats what you want that's fine... Ignorance is bliss isn't it!

1. tobey100 profile image61
        tobey100posted 14 years agoin reply to this

OK, let me ask you this.  If your avatar is valid, you like a reasonably young man.  Where did you first pick up and accept the concept of a New World Order?  You didn't come to these conclusions on your own as they're dated and pre-existed you. (in all seriousness, no slam intended)

In actuallity I have been researching scientific theories for years, but in the last few years I have been collecting everything I could information wise on the NEW WORLD ORDER theories, originally it was out of my own facination and belief that that was the only direction our planet could go in the future, but come to find out that the scientific view of a New World Order based on the philosophy that a world united could then unite under exploration, self preservation as a species, and resources that could be benificial to the survival and advancement of humanity that may only be found beyond the small sphere we call home.  When studying the concepts of science I ran across political aspirations along the same guidelines, unfortunately they seemed misguided and then the rabbit hole that I began to see emmerge grew significantly overshadowing the potential of a prosperous world government and changed in my mind into what I saw and others saw as a totalitarianistic governing force that would lead our planet in a direction contrary to the best interests of our species survival.  I hope you understand that I am not saying that all these "Conspiracy Theories" are fully founded, but the concepts behind them are being explored by the world governments, and could prove counterproductive in the evolution of our species.

1. AdsenseStrategies profile image64
            AdsenseStrategiesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Again I say; USE PARAGRAPHS

8. qwark profile image61
    qwarkposted 14 years ago

Chap:
    Much too late for a functional 1 world gov't to be created.
    Would love to have seen a serious attempt to generate one 20 yrs ago.

9. Bard of Ely profile image79
    Bard of Elyposted 14 years ago

Unfortunately what you are talking about here, ChapmanHester, is how I see the world situation too.

10. qwark profile image61
    qwarkposted 14 years ago

"Who would agree to it" would not be the concern.
    If the population were to be reduced to a level that could be managed well, only those who understood the inevitability of extinction, if change was not instituted, would be acceptable and allowed to exist.
    The kind of 1 world gov't that would be needed would be one that would be TOTALLY dedicated to survival as a species.
    Humans would be selected for their genetic aptitudes.
    Genetic engineering would be utilized to guarantee dedication to the goal and to necessary esoteric function.
    Belief in supernatural divinities would be crushed and eliminated by education training. If any displayed an affinity for such beliefs they would either be destoyed or assigned to the gov't for genetic re-programming.
    The 1 world gov't would, necessarily, have to be "Machiavellian" in it's efforts to govern and control. Opposition would be immediately and permanently ended.
    it is my opinion that a 1 world gov't cannot be created. It's much too late.
    Man is headed for a cataclysmic reduction in population and once that has begun and ended. No one can prognosticate the future of all life on this planet.
    Evolution will continue, in a slow and tedious movement toward who knows what.,

1. Petra Vlah profile image60
      Petra Vlahposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nature should follow its course. Every time man interferes and will try to outsmart nature, something very wrong happen

11. Lita C. Malicdem profile image59
    Lita C. Malicdemposted 14 years ago

This is a very sensitive matter. All I see are governments alienating themselves from their own constituents, countries becoming more and more strangers to their neighbors- THAT- is the new World Order I see.

When and where can we achieve this world order- one that looks like it's made in heaven, if there's really a heaven ?

12. Arthur Fontes profile image75
    Arthur Fontesposted 14 years ago

Any entity that has the power to give credit or freeze it would easily be able to control any country.

Any entity that can control the sources of food would be able to manipulate the people to agreeing with anything.

1. qwark profile image61
      qwarkposted 14 years agoin reply to this

arthur:
      Study the Rothschilds.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)