Are you comfortable with who you are.

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (46 posts)
  1. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

Are you comfortable with your own life choices and can easily handle anyone who questions your position or are you hyperseneitive and scream foul at every opportuniy? Is this a reflection of your own confidence or insecurity?

1. timothyjward profile image89
      timothyjwardposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm getting more comfortable with who I am but I have a long way to go before I can say that I am 100% with myself. I am confident that I will get there one day though.

1. profile image0
        sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I know you will! big_smile

2. profile image0
      B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 14 years agoin reply to this

somedays I am, somedays I am not..Been having a lot of personal issues and health problems the past few months, so I have been better..and I have been worse..

so I guess I am not sure how to truely give you an honest answer, I guess I will see at the beginning of next week and get back with ya on it..lol smile

1. profile image0

I guess I should ask are you comfortable with the decisions you make. You see smart and well spoken to me!big_smile

3. curlytree2009 profile image36
      curlytree2009posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I guess. I am, the only thing that you can consider in life to be successful is to be contented with what you have and what you are. Contentment is always the answer, however, contentment and comfortability isn't the same. You still need to work things out to be successful. smile)

2. HubPagesReport profile image59
    HubPagesReportposted 14 years ago

Yes I am comfortable everything. I have the vision that what I got is the best and that's why I am always comfortable most of the time. But sometimes I don't. But then I think that it is good for me and feel nice.

1. profile image0

Great attitude!big_smile

3. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

100% comfortable

1. profile image0

I could have posted that for you!big_smile

1. tantrum profile image60
        tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi sneak !! big_smile

1. profile image0

Hey Tantrum! It's good to be back in the forumns after recieving my seneitivity award.big_smile

1. tantrum profile image60
            tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol
            what's that ? hmm

1. profile image0

I told one too many gay jokes for sombodies liking.smile

4. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

I think I am comfortable. Why? smile

1. profile image0

Just a point for discussion. You seem very comfortable!big_smile

5. Daniel Carter profile image62
    Daniel Carterposted 14 years ago

it's taken me a long time to be comfortable with me, but I absolutely am. The more I'm comfortable with me, the more comfortable I am with others.

It's a tough thing to realize that all your thoughts, actions, choices and decisions have put you where you are right now, but when you can accept that, it opens up huge new opportunities by empowering you to start positive change right now.

It's the second chance we hope for. It's why my life is good after so many weird things gone wrong.

1. profile image0

Hey Daniel that was very well said!smile

6. Mikel G Roberts profile image74
    Mikel G Robertsposted 14 years ago

I am very comfortable with myself. I'm not saying that I think myself perfect by any means, but that I know me and what makes me tick.

Knowing myself as well as I do, means knowing:
    1) That I'm an aquired taste, at best.
    2) That my honesty, and truthfulness (which I highly prize) is much of why, I'm an aquired tatse.
    3) That makes me hard to live with.

1. profile image0

Knowing who you are and accepting yourself is very important. It gives you confidence in your own decisions.smile

7. Mikel G Roberts profile image74
    Mikel G Robertsposted 14 years ago

Great smile, (in a my daughter is going to be an orthodontist one day, kinda way)  smile

8. Ladybird33 profile image64
    Ladybird33posted 14 years ago

Yes, I am...it took me 40 years to start feeling comfortable with myself, but I found got here.

1. profile image0

Way to go!smile

9. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

Of Course I'm Comfortable With Who I Am.. If I wasn't I would Leave Me to the Voices in My Head lol

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol hey bro s'up  ")
      Are you enjoying a lovely New Zealand summer there.
      We had snow in the  week-end ,very unsual for the deep south , personally I enjoyed the clean crisp air brrr....fresh air big_smile

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
        Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Cant get used to the catfish which is popular here , and miss blue cod yu yum, but plenty of other good seafood to chow down on too!

2. Pearldiver profile image67
        Pearldiverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hello Mate.... so you're wearing your hotties to stay warm?  We're having a Cabbage Tree Summer.... I should export some Blue Cod and Bluffies to the States.... Nothing can beat them (other than our Scallops and Mussels).. Bugger.. Sorri EagleKiwi.. Don't mean to put you off your CatFish lol

You Take Care over there and have you got Marmite? hmm

2. profile image0

Do you recognize any of the voices?smile

10. Flightkeeper profile image67
    Flightkeeperposted 14 years ago

Not yet, i feel like I should still keep improving.

1. profile image0

I've always wondered about people who say they know everything they need to know. Great answer! I right there with you!big_smile

11. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

I'm very comfortable with who I am. I am always open to answer any questions about me, my life, my beliefs, my decisions, and my future. If I can answer them that is, since most of my future is still uncertain, another part of me that I am comfortable with. smile

1. profile image0

You're a very smart young lady!smile

1. Colebabie profile image60
        Colebabieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thank you smile

1. profile image0

No problem thats an easy observation!big_smile

12. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Yes, I am very comfortable with who I am today, with the sure knowledge that I will know more at the end of the day. smile
    I change daily as I learn more. smile

13. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 14 years ago

Absolutely comfortable! Just don't ask me what I look like lol hehehe

1. profile image0

I'm sure you're amazing!big_smile

1. Jane@CM profile image60
        Jane@CMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Blushes and walks away lol

14. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

I spent the better part of my life, not feeling comfortable with myself. Then, my life had a severe change occur, and it instantly changed my life and how I felt about myself.

So, I have been comfortable with myself for about 10 years now. smile Thank you for asking. smile wink

1. profile image0

Your answer is exactly what I expected you seem very confident!smile

15. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

yes big_smile

1. profile image0

You have every reason to be!big_smile

16. grannygoodearth profile image60
    grannygoodearthposted 14 years ago

I've been pretty comfortable with myself and my life but the past couple of years has really shaken things up. Rarely does anyone have the chance to change their whole life and I thought that it would be easier and more fun. Instead I found it to be more work with challenges that I could never have anticipated. I'm still working on a creating a new life so I can't really say that I am completely content...but that's okay. Change can be growth too.

1. Flightkeeper profile image67
      Flightkeeperposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi grannygoodearth, I've often found that when things are really being shaken up, life's usually more interesting to say the least. smile

2. profile image0

You seem to have good self awareness and knowing how the world affects you is more than half the battle!big_smile

17. Anath profile image61
    Anathposted 14 years ago

I am confortable, Yes, maybe too much...

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)