OK ENOUGH, THOSE ALL IN AGREEMENT OF HIJACKING THREADS, JACK THIS UP

Jump to Last Post 51-98 of 98 discussions (222 posts)
  1. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

gotta run, miss me

1. Hokey profile image60
      Hokeyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I always do

2. profile image0

boo

bye

sad

3. Hokey profile image60
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

Try the blue pill

4. profile image0
    blatvaposted 14 years ago

*sneak sneak sneak*

This isn't where I parked my car  >.>

5. profile image0
    hamstersmessiahposted 14 years ago

so what's the plan?  lyric in green?  me in plaid!  what color for you hokey?  we invade?  pick a thread?

6. profile image0

aw lyric gone...  who wants to take this hijacked hijacked thread to another thread... let's invade politics!

7. Hokey profile image60
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

NEED INFORMATION FROM FELLOW HUBBERSposted by goldenpath in Religion & Beliefs   

I am ready

8. Hokey profile image60
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

Goodnight Kimberly.

9. wyanjen profile image70
    wyanjenposted 14 years ago

nite nite lyric

1. Hokey profile image60
      Hokeyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey you!

1. wyanjen profile image70
        wyanjenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

hey - now, don't go running off....

10. Hokey profile image60
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

An elderly woman went to her local doctor’s office and asked to speak with her doctor. When the receptionist asked why she was there, she replied, “I’d like to have some birth control pills.”

Taken back, the doctor thought for a minute and then said, “Excuse me, Mrs. Glenwood, but you’re 80 years old. What would you possibly need birth control pills for?”

The woman replied, “They help me sleep better.”

The doctor considered this for a second, and continued… “How in the world do birth control pills help you sleep?”

The woman said, “I put them in my granddaughter’s orange juice, and I sleep better at night.”

11. wyanjen profile image70

A very proper man started going into the neighbourhood pharmacy every week to buy 2 dozen boxes of condoms. Week after week he would come in with the same order.

One day the pharmacist felt he had to say something to the man. "Wow! You must have the stamina of a bull. Talk about getting lucky! How on earth do you use that many condoms a week?"

The man looked at him in disgust and said, "I beg your pardon, but I find the whole idea of sex repulsive!"

"So," the pharmacist asked, "then what do you do with all those condoms?"

The gentleman answered, "I feed them to my poodle and now she poops in little plastic bags."

12. Hokey profile image60
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

"Mister, why doesn't this cow have any horns?" asked the young lady from a nearby city. The farmer     ed his head for a moment, then began in a patient tone, "Well, ma'am, cattle can do a powerful lot of damage with horns. Sometimes we keep'em trimmed down with a      aw. Other times we can fix up the young 'uns by puttin' a couple drops of acid where their horns would grow in, and that stops 'em cold. Still, there are some breeds of cattle that never grow horns. But the reason this cow don't have no horns, ma'am, is 'cause it's a horse."

13. wyanjen profile image70

The owner of a drugstore walks in to find a guy leaning heavily against a wall with an odd look on his face.

The owner asks the clerk, "What's with that guy over there by the wall?"

The clerk says, "Well, he came in here at 7 A.M. to get something for his cough. I couldn't find the cough syrup, so I gave him an entire bottle of laxatives."

The owner says, "You idiot! You can't treat a cough with laxatives!"

The clerk says, "Oh yeah? Look at him-he's afraid to cough!"

14. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 14 years ago

Heard this one back in the day when Native Americans were still Indians, so for all you First Americans out there, this is NOT intended to be offensive...unless you find all third grade humor offensive, which would be about right:

An old Indian is being pressured by the white government to move from his ancestral lands.  He goes to complain to the Indian Agent but, by mistake, ends up at a doctor's office (you know those white-man offices; they all look alike).  When asked why he's there, he tells the doctor,

"Ugh!  No move!"

"Okay," says the medico, "Take this bottle of castor oil and check back with me tomorrow."

The Indian is puzzled, but all whites are crazy.  He does as instructed, telling the doctor the next day,

"Ugh!  Still no move!"

Now it's the sawbones' turn to be puzzled.  This time he hands the  old man the king sized bottle of castor oil....

Another day later: "Ugh!  Still no move!"

This goes on for a WEEK, by which time the doctor is handing him a GALLON of castor oil.

The day after THAT, the Indian does return as instructed, looking haggard and weak.

"Well?"  Demands the doc.

"Gotta move!"  The Indian finally admits.  "Teepee full of s***!"

15. waynet profile image69
    waynetposted 14 years ago

Hairy palms and y-fronts - special 3 hairy palms and one faded pair of y-fronts, get them now while they are at a discount price!

http://yousee.ie/files/gimgs/19_yfronts2.jpg

16. profile image0

LMFAO LMFAO

You all are hilarious  lol

oh, gotta pee

oh............

17. profile image0

still LMFAO

18. waynet profile image69
    waynetposted 14 years ago

Man with skirt eats flowers but forgets to wipe his face afterwards!!

http://tamanawis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/kilt_man.jpg

19. Niteriter profile image59
    Niteriterposted 14 years ago

I have a website where I sell kilts and face flower wipes. That's one of my clients.

20. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

Morning everyone...anyone on here?

21. profile image0

shit i have to pee again

hi crazd

brb. sigh.

1. lorlie6 profile image73
      lorlie6posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Lyrics, you must have that peeing looked into! lol
      Hey, Crazd-do you pee as much as Lyrics?

22. profile image0

hey lyrics...bye lyrics...have a great pee lol jeez girl you are almost as bad as a guy friend I have who has to go pee maybe every hour or less lol

23. profile image0

hey lorlie

Hi, hon-how are you doin' today?

1. profile image0
        Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

doing pretty good just starting on researching stuff for my short stories...ooo I'm gonna have fun scaring ppl with these ones lol
        only problem is still don't know how i'm going to scare ppl with rainbows....hmm

1. profile image0
          hamstersmessiahposted 14 years agoin reply to this

try putting the colors out of order!

I like it, I like it.  Out of order.  Hmmm. lol

2. profile image0

that could work but usually in my stories there has to be death or maming...how would that cause that? ppl so transfixed they get into car accidents or ran over when walking around?

24. profile image0

some crazy christian resurrected my dead begonias and now i have to water them again!

25. lorlie6 profile image73
    lorlie6posted 14 years ago

Now I have to go smoke outside-pregnant woman inside!  My son's gf, actually...she's awesome. lol  I think she's going to carry this one to term-miscarried around 4 months ago.  But all is way BABY around here, and I'm gonna be a grandma.  Ahh, shucks.

1. profile image0

I hope she carries this one full term grandma big_smile

2. Jane@CM profile image60
      Jane@CMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Congrats Grandma!!!  Smoking outside this morning sucked, it was -1 !  Can't wait to move.

-1?  Ack!

26. profile image0

It wasn't me I swear hamsters! lol

27. profile image0

Billboard promoting an Israeli Bank of Commerce:

JESUS SAVES BUT MOSES INVESTS!

28. profile image0

lol that's funny.
    I think I can make what you said about the colors being out of order work, Hamsters....thanks! big_smile

29. profile image0

Hey Jane! -1? I would be dead! lol Come to Cali Jane come to Cali big_smile

1. profile image0

hey i'm heading to Cali in four days.  San Fran area.  is it nice?  never been.

1. profile image0

Oh San Fran is a vrey nice area. beautiful place to visit. everyone is pretty much friendly lol some a little too friednly...I remember when we went there to visit my brother who use to live in San Fran...I got hit on by quite a few girls...didn't bother me but kind of shcoked me since no guys had been hitting on me why would girls hit on me? I ain't pretty or nothing...

I BEG to differ, Crazd...

1. profile image0

Beg to differ on what?

I beg to differ that you're not pretty, doll-just look in the mirror!  Your avatar tells me you are, so no wonder women were all over you.  Men are generally blind or too busy to notice-Hamsters excepted, of course.  And Denno, and Hmrjmr, and...

1. profile image0

aaa....thanks lorlie...I try to tell myself that I am pretty and all that but it's hard..

You know, of course, that's a result of our upbringing, right?  And the media!

1. profile image0

Yea I blame the kids when I was in elementary and middle school. they did a number on my self esteem sad

2. mega1 profile image80
                mega1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

men in SF tend to be gay, girls, so don't expect to be hit on while you're there!  Some aren't gay, but they act tired, wonder why!  lol   anyway, next month I'm spending 3 nights in an old SF hotel with froofroo rooms, and I'm totally looking forward to my first real vacation in a couple years!  Going to the new Cal
                Academy of Science which i hear is spectac - 3 floors of rain forest and a new aquarium etc.  Hooray!  Also a couple friends there to hang out with.  Hamster - you should go see the Cal Academy,  also the King Tut show, also Beach Blanket Babylon!  There is a lot to do!  the Haight district, the Castro district! fun  big_smile:

YES, the aquarium is stunning-also try to go to the Deyoung (sp?) museum!

2. lorlie6 profile image73

San Francisco is my favorite city on earth!  What part of the Bay Area, Hamsters?

1. profile image0

Lafayette

Lafayette?  WOW-it's lush and gorgeous, also you can take BART to the city from there.  Have a ball!

1. profile image0

You know what I have been to San Fran tiwce and have YET to take the BART. I think that would be a fun adventure travling under water and all big_smile

I lived in Palo Alto, Concord, and a couple of other towns in the Bay Area during the 70's and 80's and it was amazing.

2. profile image0

i'm taking the train out from ohio.  really looking forward to the journey...  gonna see Jerry Garcia Band on Feb 19th.  really looking forward to staying with my friend.

30. lorlie6 profile image73
    lorlie6posted 14 years ago

Thanks, ladies-hey, where's Lyrics?  Peeing shouldn't take THAT long...unless she gets into it. lol

31. profile image0

Yea lyrics when poof! she disappeared on us? sad

1. kirstenblog profile image78
      kirstenblogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Its been ages since I could say hi, HIYA!!!!! How you been girly? big_smile

1. profile image0

KRISTEN!! WHere in the bleep have you been girl? it has been ages...I've been good. how are you? where have you been hiding?

I have been doing the dreaded W word yikes

Work has left me exausted most evenings, luckily I am now at the half term break so have a week off! Wooo Hooo! Opening a bottle of wine tonight big_smile

I must write a few hubs in this week upcoming smile n not let the forums distract me hmm which they probably will! lol

1. profile image0

hehehe of course they will Kristen. I'm here lol If I'm here then you will definitely get distracted MWHAHAHAHA

32. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 14 years ago

We spent a few days out there a few years ago. Not near enough time to see everything!

Crazd...I'll be there as soon as my house sells!  At least I know I'll never spend another winter here HURRAY!

Lyrics must have had a lot of coffee or she fell asleep.

33. profile image0

Okay refresh my memory Jane...where in cali are you moving to again?

34. profile image0

LYRICS COME BACK!!!

35. profile image0

I know that they are gay in SF mega...I was just telling them how in SF I was hit on more by the girls than back in Poway with the guys.

1. mega1 profile image80
      mega1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think I was one of the girls that other girls thought was hitting on them in hi school - I was not very feminine, but entirely straight - and just was trying to be nice!  like now, on the forums - just not a good communicator.  Altho I no longer get that vibe of people thinking I'm gay!  lol I will see if I get hit on at all in SF when I go there next month- the city where everyone trys to stay "forever young" - I will probably be happy to be hit on by either sex!

1. profile image0

COOOL I wasn't feminine either...wouldn't be surprised if girls thought I was a lesbian too but nope 100% straight big_smile just a mjor tomboy hehehehe

and yea tell me if you do get hit on next month...I wanna know smile

36. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 14 years ago

hehehe of course they will Kristen. I'm here  If I'm here then you will definitely get distracted MWHAHAHAHA - CW quote (can't get a handle on this new quoting thing, prefered to delete the bits I don't need to quote and leave the relevant bit but oh well)

I expect to have to summon all my self control to avoid just checking the forums lol there is often something to have to post to then something else and oh wait I was gonna ask about that and uh oh its the end of the day and I spent it all in the forums! tongue

BTW you are one hot momma!

Just so you could re-experience the joy of SF wink tongue

37. profile image0

I found a few of the bullies on FB and actually have become friends with a couple. the others totally ignored me so I said f 'em and deleted their arses. If they didn't have the decency to even say hi to me just add me then they ain't worth following. I know a few are married and some have moved away from Cali...but eh I just stay in touch with the very few who talked to me on FB after i looked them up big_smile

38. profile image0

lol Kristen yea you have to get ue to the whole erply button thingy now. I kinda got the hang of it but still learning...lol and self control? what's that? lol

and thanks for the compliment big_smile

Any time babe wink

Self control is what the nuns in catholic school tried desperately to teach me lol or was that self discipline? Any way its no easy job I can tell you lol

Gonna try to write some hubs.... ohh look a butter fly! big_smile

1. profile image0
        wordscribe41posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Am SO laughing at your last comment.  That's exactly me today:  gonna go investigate keywords- oh look, a butterfly!  I love it.  Thanks for the giggle.  lol

1. profile image0

Don't get too close to that butterfly...you don't know if it's one of my creatures or if it's a harmless butterfly big_smile hehehe

2. kirstenblog profile image78

lollollollollol

I am a terrible influence ain't I tongue

Now that you back to your keyword research, hey look over there a grass hopper!
          lol tongue

1. profile image0

Hey, look!  A cardinal eating a grasshopper.

If you look closely behind that grass hopper you might notice a stick insect (those things are way cool, a friend of mine had some as pets and they are very odd) yeah the stick looking thing! lol

Oh by the way done with that keyword research yet? tongue

1. profile image0

Oh, you have no idea how ON IT I am...  Just after I finish petting my cats.  So ON it.

I am rolling on the floor laughing! lol

As a kid I was a master at avoiding homework! My favorite activity was to color my desk light bulb by melting my crayons on it! I then touched it and collected crayon wax finger prints!

Wanna collect crayon wax finger prints? Its a great and fascinating homework diversion activity! lol

1. profile image0

That's HILARIOUS. But, ouch, right?  I can so see myself doing that.  I did frequently "dig" in hot candlewax, however.  Liked the way it felt so smooth on my fingertips.  We may just be 2 peas in a pod.  Off to light a candle and dig for my crayons...Then ONTO that keyword resarch.  Yeah.  lol

39. kirstenblog profile image78

I just gotta comment on the misery of grade school! I did not get good enough grades to be a teachers pet but I did try! big_smile By HS tho I was a total teachers pet but no one teased me over it, they were jealous tho as I got to leave class all the time for all sorts of excuses roll

In grade school tho I was teased so badly that I really don't think my self esteem recovered until about 25ish. I do think my self esteem is pretty darned good these days and I think its because I work hard for it. I have high standards for myself and I meet those standards, its easy to feel accomplished and well totally awesome when you know that you are tough but fair with yourself. I have those things I would change if I could but all in all I make the most of the package I was born with wink

40. profile image0
    JeanMeriamposted 14 years ago

John Chow says "Today is the Last Day to Become a Blogger”

Sorry to all you who thought you would become bloggers tomorrow. We are closing the doors.

41. profile image0

OOOH So that is what the nuns tried teaching...I thought they were just there to scare the sh!t outa us kids lol

42. profile image0

okay yer safe with the grasshopper lol they are fine I haven't done anything to them...hehehe

43. profile image0

bump big_smile

THERE you are, girl!  Where'd you run off to? lol

44. profile image0

Wordscribe! get to it girl! lol

45. profile image0

LOL Kristen look what you did now. Wordscribe is procrastinating again because of you lol

HAHAHA! lol

Im so evil yikes

1. profile image0

Yep you are...that's why you and are click so well lol

This site has been awesome because of folks like you, its like finding spirit sisters from round the world here smile

46. kirstenblog profile image78

Just remembered the method I used to do my finger tip crayon wax finger prints. The first layer of wax does hurt a tiny bit but once you got that thin layer on and let it dry to layer more wax on after has no more pain smile

Thats why I don't remember it hurting, I thought my way through a method for limiting the hot wax on skin part big_smile

47. profile image0

big_smile

48. profile image0

i stuck a fishing lure up my butt the other day.  didn't catch anything.  spoiled the whole fishing trip.  at least i found the remote.  now i can watch judge judy!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)