Low Adsense Earnings Caused By Worst Ad Colours,Image Ads-Please Reply

Jump to Last Post 1-35 of 35 discussions (66 posts)
  1. profile image0
    shinujohn2008posted 15 years ago

Worst Ad Colour Combinations and Adsense image Ads Used At present in Hubs, is causing Lot of Revenue Loss to Hubbers. 

I have only a Single Question to ask - Will anyone of You click an Ad Like These Below, If You were a Visitor

http://hubpages.com/u/512116_f520.jpg

http://hubpages.com/u/512119_f520.jpg
    http://hubpages.com/u/512117_f520.jpg

The Basic Page Colour of Hub pages is "White". The best Blended Ad colour will be Ads with Background White and Titles in Blue. Occassionally ads of this type are shown in Hubpages. This is the best Combination that matches Hub pages. Even Adsense Tips advise publishers to Blend the ads with the Site Colour. 

http://hubpages.com/u/512118_f520.jpg

There are lot of sites on which Adsense Case Studies are done, other than Hub pages and most of them have Ad Back ground colour as White and Blue Links. Even Most Viewed sites like About.com, Ezine Articles and Most Revenue sharing sites uses Blended Ads, Why Hub pages keep on Changing the colours.

I am Supporting the Changes made in the Ad formats using different Types of formats every day is a good thing

Another problem is that the Colour of Ads used in Hub pages is not at all Stable. It keep on changing every minute. I have read once in a Forum Post ,where Paul Deeds said that,
    " We too are Not Happy When we don't Make Money".

At present I am not happy. Because, i am a hubber getting Tons of visitors and the Bounce rate is also very low because most visitors view more than 4 pages on each visit as per Analytics. But, My  Adsense Revenue is Not Matching the Proportion of Visitors.

The Adsense Earnings are much lower because,of the Disgusting Ad Colour Combinations. Every one knows that Different types of colors are being experimented using Yield Build. But,it has been a long time since, a permanent Ad Colour Combination is used, AT LEAST FOR EVERY 24 HOURS. Most of the Ads displayed have such worst colours so that the Text that cannot even be Read.

Another Unwanted thing is the IMAGE Ads....When Adsense provides the option to Block Image ads and display Text ads,why both Text-Image Ads combination is used. The earnings from Image Ads is the lowest,based on the Experiences of Many webmasters.

I have NO Objection to the Experimenting of Ads of other Services,But, atleast for the well Being of Hubbers, Please Take a nice decision Regarding the Ad Colour Combinations and Image ads. 

Everyone is working hard to Bring in Traffic and it is very Painful to see that majority of the Traffic we bring in goes Useless because of the Mistakes from Our Part Itself.

If a good decision is taken, Earnings of Hub Pages and Individual Hubbers will be "TRIPLE" I am very confident....

I have joined Hub pages and been a member here only for 8 months. But, i have lot of experience as i have been using Adsense for 2 and a Half years..

I was little disappointed with the performance of Ads in Hubs, so i had to come up with this Question.

2. weblog profile image56
    weblogposted 15 years ago

Thanks for bringing it up, Shinu. We can expect some explanation from Paul, hopefully!

3. webismine profile image57
    webismineposted 15 years ago

When I joined HP by the beginning of this year there were well blended ads showing frequently. We can understand that various combinations come in random, but it seems such blended ads are rare lately. I too wonder how people would click on those ads that clearly show they are ADs and not links!!! mad

4. SunSeven profile image61
    SunSevenposted 15 years ago

Interesting question Shinu. Hope we will get Paul's view on this soon.

5. broalexdotinfo profile image57
    broalexdotinfoposted 15 years ago

Definitely those ads I wouldn`t click, the most annoying colors possible, the main reason I would not click on them is that (I don`t usually click ads) and the second is that they are hardly readable. I have seen much worse than those above.

This is a separate question but does everybody else have those "Loose your belly tips" ads on their hubs as well? They are non relevant to most of my hubs and pretty annoying, have noticed them around for 3 weeks now.

Alex M.

1. profile image0
      shinujohn2008posted 15 years agoin reply to this

Weblog,Sunseven,Webismine, Alex and Britneydavidson,nice to hear your opinions.

Blended ads are very rare and the Image ads most of them come for introducing a new product(CPD - Cost per Day ads based on Impressions,like .01 or .03 cents for 500 or 1000 impressions)

Now "Loose your Belly" Ads are shown,in the next week another bunch of CPD ads will be shown. The is the main Defect of using Image ads, is that they usually have the priority to show up First even if it is of less value than Text ads.

I think No One Needs IMAGE Ads,because they are totally Waste.

6. britneydavidson profile image59
    britneydavidsonposted 15 years ago

Interesting adsense stuff really. Thanks for informaing us.

7. profile image0
    terrygposted 15 years ago

I don't know about that (bright ugly coloured ads). Its my view that ads should be seen. There is this latent thought that we should blend in the ads as if we are hiding them.

I personally do extremely well from Adsense and my best performing sites have the ads with brazen colours. My best one is the ugliest purple colour you have ever seen, and it gets clicked like crazy. I know, because its the only one on the page with that channel.

Why hide them, maybe thats why your not getting any clicks because no one can see them.

If you want an ad clicked then show it.

The only ones who made money out of blending in the add component are those who sold tons of e-books telling everyone else thats what they should do.

1. profile image0

Who told we are hiding ads, when we don't have control over selecting the colours or formats. We are not just asking for Blended ads.

The main problem is that the Heading of an Ad Cannot be read. Making the description and url slightly lighter is Ok

I had a look at the ads in your website, and i saw that most of them were blended and had white back ground and the only purple colour Ad you were mentioning about is a Wide Sky Scrapper in the left sidebar, which makes it clicked the most.

But that is not the case with Hubs.

8. patnamohan profile image58
    patnamohanposted 15 years ago

Good!

9. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

Shinu and others,

You are making serious charges against Hubpages team here. Where is the proof? I see only speculations. And no, "everybody knows" and "I read this in XYZ ebook" do not cut it as a proof.

1. profile image0

Misha It wont be a much problem to you with 9 Hubs published and a "Fun and Safe Driving"  Site with all Google Ads Blended to match the site with Blue Links  like what i have mentioned here.

It is a Serious Problem to People Who Struggle to make 100 Dollars in earnings, to get their Payments every month,who depend on Adsense for Their Living or some Women who look forward to get some Extra money to support their Husband and Family. These people Cannot Afford the Experiments done on their Hard work.

I am not Talking For Millionaires......... I am talking for people who need money Badly to cover their expenses. So Please Excuse

1. Misha profile image62
        Mishaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I still don't see any proof that those ad colors decrease your adsense earnings smile

And who told you I don't depend on Adsense for my living? My income is more than 90% Adsense currently.

Also, I seriously dislike the political tricks you are trying to play here.

1. profile image0

Is there any proof, That Colours that are Used at Present Increases Earnings

If They Don't Blend ads,.......At least Don't Use Ads which are not Viewable correctly and whose words are not Readable.

10. profile image0
    cvaughn570posted 15 years ago

I have always clicked on any ad that I was interested in, regardless of the color. I know it is an ad no matter what color it is, so do visitors. The ads are targeted for visitors and not for HP users.

Well said Misha!

1. profile image0

If it was targeted for visitors,then Hubbers would have known the Reactions of these visitors in their Adsense Reports.

11. Whitney05 profile image85
    Whitney05posted 15 years ago

I will admit some of the colors are not my favorite or the best, but I have noticed that in many cases the colors are chosen from the colors of your first picture. I have a hub that's main color in the first picture is yellow, and hence a lot of the time I get yellow background ads.

But, even still, I do not think that the colors are that detrimental to our earnings. Do you have any statistics or anything that back up that your hubs are loosing money when they have brightly colored ads? I'd be interested in seeing it.

1. profile image0

How can i produce any statistics when the Ad Colours change every now and then. If it was at least stable for 24 hours, i would have produced the Earnings and click through rates.

Are you Not in This world.........Please don't ask foolish questions?

1. Misha profile image62

Shinu,
        If you don't understand how things work, it does not mean you should call good questions foolish. You made an ungrounded claim, and now resorting to attack people who ask you to support it with some evidence.

1. profile image0

Hi How can i produce the evidence that person asked.

Whitney was asking "Do you have any statistics or anything that back up that your hubs are loosing money when they have brightly colored ads"

How can i produce the Statistics, that i lose money when i have bright coloured ads.

If you understand the question, then explain to me. How to produce statistics like that ?

12. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

Nope, I don't have to prove anything, It is you who is making the claim, and it is your responsibility to prove it. smile

If you do, I will look into this seriously, if not, this is just blah-blah-blah and a waste of time.

13. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

If you don't have that statistics, how do you know you are losing money? How did you figure it? If it is not grounded on statistics, it is pure speculation...

And we all know that you don't have it, and can't possibly get it. That's why posting threads like this is a waste of everybody's time.

1. profile image0

My Bounce Rate is also less as per Google Analytics.

14. profile image0

I am not saying this for My individual Benefit.

It is also Beneficial to Hub Pages...........No one here is understanding the Seriousness of how Colors are important for Ads. Just make an experiment of my request for 1 or 2 days or allow Hubbers to choose Colors themselves.

I doubt that Many Adsense publishers have Missed this tutorial
    https://www.google.com/adsense/support/ … swer=17957

1. Misha profile image62

Shinu,

If you missed it somehow, Hubpages is using very serious piece of software called Yieldbuild to optimize the appearance of ads. You and I can't possibly compete with it, because this optimization is a really really really complex thing, and neither you nor me have enough data and computing power to outsmart yieldbuild.

Also, just to let you know, hubpages and yieldbuild staff know how to read, and they are actually paid to read the kind of things you are mentioning and implement them in their work. Don't keep them for idiots, please. They care about our common benefit not any lesser than you do, and they are in a much better position than you or me to measure it and decide accordingly. They DO have all that statistics you and me don't.

If you are publishing here, your best bet is to concentrate on your publishing and promotion part and TRUST the team to do their work, without undue interruption. This will ensure your earnings are maximized.

1. profile image0

Don't think that No other Hubber is responding here, because they like the appearance of ads being used at present. It is because, many hubbers don't have the courage to tell TRUTH

15. Mark Knowles profile image57
    Mark Knowlesposted 15 years ago

Shinujohn. You are just guessing here. If your bounce rate is low, that means people are clicking to see your other pages.

If they are clicking to your other pages, they will not be clicking on the ads.

I often face the same problem. My pages are full of exactly what my visitors come looking for so I get a low CTR big_smile

There are also a few other factors to consider:

1. There are now A LOT of people producing hubs similar to yours, and I imagine there are only so many ads for whatever might be appropriate.

2. Hubpages are still experimenting with placement to find the optimal settings and ads.

3. Ad blindness. How many times have you seen the exact same advertisement? Are your readers regulars or new visitors?

I hear what you are saying, but it is unrealistic for them to take individual hubbers preferences into account.

I don't like seeing "5 ways to get a flat stomach," ads lol

But I think hubpages are trying to get the optimum for all of us. It is in their interests to do so.

1. profile image0

Mark thanks for your opinions

16. gamergirl profile image84
    gamergirlposted 15 years ago

When a visitor is only going to your hubs to see pictures of navels, sexy girls or sexy sarees, of course they're not going to click ads.

They're not there to experience quality content.  They're there to see pretty ladies with pretty clothes and pretty poses.

As for you concerns with Adsense - Try writing an actual hub - a hub about a topic you can either research a lot of information about and write original content about, then compare your earnings versus any one of your photo gallery "hubs."

Until then, leave the experts to deal with ad placement, color and the rest - and focus on producing a quality product (hopefully one that doesn't deal with bellies, boobies or sexy girls).

1. profile image0

I have been wondering why you were not responding ,as you are one of those persons who have took the pledge to post responses against me in all threads i post. Happy to see you. I get more confidence and courage when there is some one against me

17. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

LOL Charlotte, you seem to be really really really irritated with those hot Indian chicks lol

Give them a break, there is a demand for them, that's why they are here smile

18. Ryan Hupfer profile image60
    Ryan Hupferposted 15 years ago

Is it getting hot in here? smile

Hey shinujohn2008,

I think that what gamergirl is trying to say is that there is certain subject matter that gets better response as far as clicking ads go. For example, if you write a Hub on 'The best possible way to make a fat-free chocolate cake' and someone is searching for that, then they are probably more likely to click an ad to buy something. Maybe they would click on ads for different pans, cooking utensils or maybe even cake mix. They're wanting to be informed, which you could think would make them more likely to buy something.

Now, if I had a Hub called 'Sexy pictures of hot Australian male models', it could potentially get a lot of traffic, but most people aren't going there to be informed or educated - they're most likely going there to be entertained or to only see pictures of the half-nude Aussies. So, as far as ad-clicking goes, they probably don't have much interest in purchasing anything else or checking out anything related. They just want to see more Australians. smile

Also, something that you need to remember is that although entertainment-based material gets good views, there is A LOT of it out on the web, which makes it much harder to profit from.

Hope this helps...

1. profile image0

Google has Adsense ads for Hot Indian ladies photos

http://hubpages.com/u/512950_f520.jpg

1. Ryan Hupfer profile image60
        Ryan Hupferposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I'm not saying that they don't have ads, I'm just saying that the people viewing these types of photos are much less likely to click on them. They can just click on another one of your Hubs if they want to see more....or they click click on mine if they want to see Australians. smile

Shirley, this is just for you: 

http://www.zanzabarhawaii.com/calimages/thunder1900223210.jpg

19. Shirley Anderson profile image71
    Shirley Andersonposted 15 years ago

Ummm, soooo where's that link to the 'Sexy pictures of hot Australian male models', Hup????  I think you forgot to put it in your post.

1. webismine profile image57
      webismineposted 15 years agoin reply to this

lol

2. Ryan Hupfer profile image60

haha, I'm only going to post it if you promise to click on some ads for me smile

1. Maddie Ruud profile image72
        Maddie Ruudposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Oh, Hup, you should know better than that.  Inviting clicks is the quickest way to get your AdSense account banned... tongue

20. jimmythejock profile image84
    jimmythejockposted 15 years ago

I have made it public that my earnings from hubpages are down as have many other authors here and there could be many reasons for this for goodness sakes waken up and smell the coffee there is a world wide recession and this has to have a major effect on all advertising not just adsense. look out into the real world and you will see for yourself that everyone is having a difficult financial time.
    we are lucky to make any money whatsoever online dont lay blame on one source look at the bigger picture.....jimmy

21. gamergirl profile image84

Hup, you're so much more diplomatic than I am.  LOL

Shinu - You should listen to Hup, the man knows what he's talking about.

22. GoldenThread profile image61
    GoldenThreadposted 15 years ago

I can see both points of view...

1: Hubpages are most definitely testing different colour combinations. I can accept that. In the long run it makes more money for everyone if they optimise their click rates.

2: I can see how the ads that aren't blended can be perceived as "uglier", and there is a commonly held belief (true or not) that blended ads get higher click rates.

Oh, and don't encourage ad clicking, that's a huge no-no! :-)

23. Ryan Hupfer profile image60
    Ryan Hupferposted 15 years ago

Totally kidding...both on the sexy Australians and the encouraged clicking. smile

24. randyith profile image60
    randyithposted 15 years ago

shinujohn,

For what it is worth I agree with you. I have approximately 280 websites with their own domain names. I have done a lot of testing and I have learned much. Unfortunately, what works on one niche may not work on another. The main point I have learned is where the adsense is placed. We have no control of that here. I find a 460 x 60 in the header is very good and more adsense at the bottom of the article or text works when the visitors are ready to leave. I have also found that designing the color of my adsense to match the color of my webpage seems to always produce the best results on my websites. I always use a white or light yellow background with dark blue or red letters so the adsense is easy to read. So although this is not proof positive that color matters it seems to back your assumption.

I have been a full time internet marketer since November, 2006. I use white hat seo but I do have websites producing very good adsense money and they have boring content that encourages the vistor to click out fast. This was not by design but some of my first sites were boring and I guess the visitor can hit the back button or click an ad to leave pronto.

Randy smile

1. shibashake profile image82
      shibashakeposted 15 years agoin reply to this

That is very interesting smile Would be cool to test out if writing not too interesting text but posting much more interesting ads would work well for click through. It seems it would adversely affect total traffic, so I'm not sure how things will balance out in the end. Has anybody else tried this? Seems like an interesting strategy and an interesting hub to write.

25. Whitney05 profile image85
    Whitney05posted 15 years ago

shinujohn please keep personal attacks to yourself. I was only asking a simple question. What has been said is pretty simple, in that if you compose hubs for people to just come look at near nude people, that's all they want and not to click anything, and if they see you have other hubs with more near nude people, they'll click that instead of an ad. Pretty simple. Possibly try another niche if you want to make money.

I've not had too much concern with my earnings, and I don't write hubs for near nude people. I will admit last month was lower than expected, but this month alone has picked up nicely. And, that includes the brightly colored ads and whatnot that are placed on my hubs.

If you don't like it, start your own site and use whatever ads you want. I think it's pretty simple. That or change your niche.

26. gamergirl profile image84

Hooray for sexy australians and shibashake's idea.

A hub, with an actual experiment based on adsense placement on your own site versus the typical adsense placement routines on Hubpages (though I would say they do change a bit depending on some factors) sounds like the first positive thing (other than the austrailian hotties) to come out of this entire thread.

Thanks Hup! Thanks shibashake!

1. ASHWINSPGA profile image57
      ASHWINSPGAposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I was searching for some actress photos to print out to make hand-made card and ended up in hubpages surrounded with links after links to hubs with plenty of photos of Indian girls.i saw a link if you wish to see more pictures sign up and i signed up and since i had plenty of pictures i too posted. i have about a hundred over photo-hubs and had money coming in for the photos. after 2 months of mindless photo-postings i actually got tired and wrote a story of my own and published it. and for the first time respectable hubbers actually came and commented on my work. Sweetie Pie asked me to carry on writing and my fan base increased by 30. well known respected hubbers started visiting my hubs and become fans and earnings have increased too. i dont know what is the clicks stuff you are talking about but in the Google report my earnings were up because before the report said <snipped AdSense stats - violation of AdSense policy to post these numbers>
      My own experience says quality and information research and hard work rewarded me in many ways than mindless postings of photos which i used to do before.

27. gamergirl profile image84

[/b]

See?

There you go!

you know gamergirl you were one of the very reasons i stopped my photoposting. remember you came to one of my hubs and commented quite negetively? i didnt take offense i just felt why cant you respect me like how you respect some hubbers here and it hit me sharply. then when i stopped posting and spent nearly 3 days writing my story/ riddle and i totally changed my mentality. im not saying posting pictures is bad. im just saying working on a subject doing plenty of researches finding images to illustrate your work and publishing it gives you 1000 times more satisfaction than a 10 minute job of uploading photos. and my earnings are up too. i didnt know you cannot post your earnings here noticing the sniippings*but they are significantly much much higher than when i was posting photohubs

1. Maddie Ruud profile image72
        Maddie Ruudposted 15 years agoin reply to this

You cannot disclose your CTR, or Google may shut down your account... just trying to save you from that dismal fate wink

got it Maddie.and sincerly thank you very much...

2. Ryan Hupfer profile image60

http://medicineworld.org/images/blogs/1-2008/bright-light-16250.jpg

...and ASHWINSPGA saw the light!

What a great story....thanks for sharing. smile

3. Julie-Ann Amos profile image63
        Julie-Ann Amosposted 15 years agoin reply to this

When you're putting in all that hard work making text based hubs, some posters might want to run that text through a copyscape check too, (and make sure it passes...)  Let's just say some people who usually post photos of ladies flesh and suddenly transfer to text hubs due to being "inspired" might wish they did a quick copyscape check.

And I'm not picking on anyone - mentioning no names at all... that's what the flag system is for, isn't it?

28. webismine profile image57
    webismineposted 15 years ago

Ashwin, your stories..recent hubs are good. I think for them you will need to work hard for outside traffic much more than you do for photo hubs. But, still I can understand well written hubs can get costly clicks smile

29. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

*dripping tears of amusement* lol

30. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

Well, I suggest we all delete those posts and forget about it. Mistakes happen, what is important is how we deal with them. Original post is deleted already, but it is quoted in a later post, as well as my post is quoted. Let's just get rid of them altogether smile I am deleting mine.

i cant delete the post i made out to gamer girl Misha. The rest i have done so except the thank you letter to Maddie.

31. ASHWINSPGA profile image57
    ASHWINSPGAposted 15 years ago

Ms Juli-Ann your comments came right after my posting. how would you if in my postition decipher the post? its kind of frustrating when you get taunted and insulted every step you take. If you didnt mean me then im no one to say otherwise. im will promptly delete all my post so i dont offend anyone anymore or cause people to die laughing and i urge you to do the same in case you sound like you are talking to yourself. i dont think forums are places for people like me.i will leave this place to you guys and Ms Juli-Ann, You look beautiful and happy not bitter.

32. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

Ashwin, I don't think you had to go that far. You did your part already, I was mostly thinking about Julie-Ann and Rochelle...

thanks Misha and can i ask you a question, really an honest question? Maddie saved me from my GOOGLE account being banned cuz apparently i flaunted a law of posting my statics. Where can we actually go and check out these rules? were they in the contract's content when we signed the agreement to sign up for Adsense?

1. darkside profile image65
        darksideposted 15 years agoin reply to this

thanks you very much Darkside. i appreciate the quick reply

33. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

https://www.google.com/adsense/localized-terms

a lot to read, but two major points - don't click on your ads and don't disclose details of your earnings. You can for example post that you made around $150 in this month with CTR between 10 and 20%, but you can't publicly post that your CTR was 11.2% and you made $163.13.

34. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

LOL Darkside has a faster reaction time big_smile

yeah i was surprise by the quick reply. thanks to him again and thank you too Misha.

35. profile image0

Happy To See that Hub Pages is Now Using More Blue coloured Text Ads and Light Colours for Descriptions.

Thanks for everyone who participated in this discussion.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)