Stats Disabled

Jump to Last Post 51-90 of 90 discussions (139 posts)
  1. Brie Hoffman profile image58
    Brie Hoffmanposted 14 years ago

OK, now I'm getting anxious.

2. kevin1877uk profile image60
    kevin1877ukposted 14 years ago

I'm sure everything will be back to normal soon, thanks for the info

3. Write at Home profile image60
    Write at Homeposted 14 years ago

Thanks for keeping us posted. I was confused, but now feel at least a little bit reassured knowing that it's "not me"!

4. bat115 profile image78
    bat115posted 14 years ago

Here's hoping they get it sorted out soon. It's all good, as they say.

5. profile image0
    Duchess OBluntposted 14 years ago

I have also noticed that the number of views has not changed in a couple days as well.  Is this a coincidence or is it related to this issue?

1. Rochelle Frank profile image90
      Rochelle Frankposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Numbers of views are "stats", as I understand it.

1. ngureco profile image81
        ngurecoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hello, Frank.

So Stats is the short form for statistics?

1. Sally's Trove profile image79
          Sally's Troveposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm kind of curious. I see that our individual stats are not being updated on our Hubs or on our "my account" stats pages, but things are changing under the "Hubbers" tab.

I'm guessing that the statistical data are being captured and are also being used to determine Hubber ranking under the "Hubbers" tab, but they are not displaying for individual Hubbers?

Not that my question matters a lot, because you folks know what you are doing, but there's also been a bit of concern here in this thread about an individual's data being lost. I'm assuming it's not.

6. easyspeak profile image66
    easyspeakposted 14 years ago

Anyone know when it'll be back up?

7. profile image58
    JBunceposted 14 years ago

So, let me get this straight now... when the stats are updated, the page views we've had during the time they were disabled WILL be listed? So if there've been, let's just say, 20 views in the interim the "my account" page will list those views? Hope I don't seem too dense about this, I'm just very confused right now. But less confused since I checked this forum. Thanks for that.

1. sabrebIade profile image81
      sabrebIadeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Usually they all pop up at once and you get a bunch of pretty red arrows that look really cool and make you feel better.
      Just don't get carried away like I did the first time it happened....LOL

8. Dim Flaxenwick profile image78
    Dim Flaxenwickposted 14 years ago

Thank you so much. I thought it was just my page and I'd done something wrong. Phew!!

9. bat115 profile image78
    bat115posted 14 years ago

Affiliate Settings are not being affected, are they?

10. Shadesbreath profile image78
    Shadesbreathposted 14 years ago

That is unacceptable.  I demand a refund!

tongue

1. Sally's Trove profile image79

HaHa. Me too.  I want the thousands of dollars I put into writing here refunded. tongue

1. laswi profile image58
        laswiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Kindly give them the exact value.

2. motricio profile image69
      motricioposted 14 years agoin reply to this

wajajajaja

11. motricio profile image69
    motricioposted 14 years ago

I need stats :S

1. profile image0
      Wag The Dogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Are you a "Stataholic" too?

2. fastfreta profile image76
      fastfretaposted 14 years ago

STATS! STATS! STATS!  I NEED STATS!  NO PRESSURE, JUST HURRY UP! LOL! LOL! LOL!  tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, umm, umm, umm. Patiently waiting.   All in good fun!  Thanks for letting us know, those of us that are addicted to stats.

3. tipperary profile image61
      tipperaryposted 14 years ago

Yeah,  i wrote a new hub and now i dont know if anyones reading.
      Then again,  if there isnt many reading , im probaly better off not knowing!!!

4. profile image0
      Kathryn LJposted 14 years ago

Thank goodness for that!!!  I thought no one was reading my stuff.  Take your time and that way I can delude myself for that bit longer.

5. rebekahELLE profile image85
      rebekahELLEposted 14 years ago

hmmm, still not working. I have a hub ready to publish but am waiting for stats to kick in again.

should I go ahead and publish?

1. Jeffrey Neal profile image68
        Jeffrey Nealposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sure, why not? Check your analytics. smile

I was hoping things would be back up by now, though, because I have a HubChallenge Journal going, and I include the daily HubPages numbers.  When things kick back up, it's really going to skew the overview a bit.

2. Sally's Trove profile image79

I published a new Hub a couple of hours ago. No problem with any of the mechanics, and I've gotten comments and have been able to leave them, too. Whatever the stats problem is, it's not preventing anyone from publishing.

1. rebekahELLE profile image85
          rebekahELLEposted 14 years agoin reply to this

thanks jeffrey and sally. I just checked analytics and will do one final edit before I publish.

6. shai77 profile image82
      shai77posted 14 years ago

Came to this forum because i didn't know what happened.
      It's a big relief cause i become quite addicted.
      Thanks and hope everything going to be ok soon.

7. profile image0
      Wendi Mposted 14 years ago

Phewww...I thought I had just bored everybody to tears with my hubs!!!!

8. Neil Sperling profile image61
      Neil Sperlingposted 14 years ago

Been Too Long already LOL

9. samsoft profile image60
      samsoftposted 14 years ago

Thanks Mr. Paul! i thought someone have temper with my stats already.. LOL! but Mr. Paul can you tell me why my eCPM page is reducing???

10. G Miah profile image78
      G Miahposted 14 years ago

It's been a very long time since Paul deeds said the stats will be fixed, over 24 hours ago now. What's going on?

Will the stats be added to the present stats? Or will they carry on from where they froze from?

11. Rochelle Frank profile image90
      Rochelle Frankposted 14 years ago

One good thing is-- Adsense is still showing pennies being added to my account, so something is working

12. rebekahELLE profile image85
      rebekahELLEposted 14 years ago

yes, I had two clicks and made 8 cents. hmm

13. Ultimate Hubber profile image71
      Ultimate Hubberposted 14 years ago

Isn't it taking a bit longer than normal to get stats back to work properly?

14. profile image0
      hubpageswriterposted 14 years ago

Thanks for informing.  I know that I'm not alone in this now then..

15. tipperary profile image61
      tipperaryposted 14 years ago

Yawn........still waiting!

16. Dolores Monet profile image95
      Dolores Monetposted 14 years ago

Whoah, stats still on the fritz. That's a long time.

17. dyesebel10 profile image63
      dyesebel10posted 14 years ago

Stats are back.. thanks Paul

18. Mike Lickteig profile image75
      Mike Lickteigposted 14 years ago

Awriiiiiggggggggggggggttttttttttttt!!!!!

1. Rochelle Frank profile image90
        Rochelle Frankposted 14 years agoin reply to this

(That looks like a cry of anguish.)

Thanks, Hubteam. I'm sure it was stressfull.

19. easyspeak profile image66
      easyspeakposted 14 years ago

stats are back....yay!

20. Ultimate Hubber profile image71

They are gone again. big_smile

21. Ultimate Hubber profile image71

Back again. smile

22. soni2006 profile image76
      soni2006posted 14 years ago

Thank you so much hubpages for getting the stats back again.

23. RedElf profile image90
      RedElfposted 14 years ago

Thanks Hub Pages! big_smilebig_smilebig_smile

24. weblog profile image57
      weblogposted 14 years ago

This time it's fast. Thanks team cool

25. chinweike profile image59
      chinweikeposted 14 years ago

Wow! so happy that the stat is back, with so much traffic from the Google and other search engines

26. Neil Sperling profile image61
      Neil Sperlingposted 14 years ago

The stats are not accurate - I ran an outside tracker sending people to my pages and in less than a week it produced a track of 32 hits on one dormant hub - NONE showed up on the hub tracking results.

27. profile image0
      sord87posted 14 years ago

thank you ,i am hoping it won't be long

28. mrkerul profile image61
      mrkerulposted 14 years ago

thank you mr.paul for your info...

29. Pleasure Venues profile image59
      Pleasure Venuesposted 14 years ago

I'm adrift in thought, damned to this eternal darkness of the loss of our statistician's calculus ... thanks for the update tho

30. laswi profile image58
      laswiposted 14 years ago

Marisa Wright has now published 100 hubs
      share like star
      2 people like this
      comment
      9 days ago

This is the only item appearing on Milestones page for the past five or six days. I was wondering why. Now I understand the reason for it.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)