My Girl passed away a few minutes ago

Jump to Last Post 1-49 of 49 discussions (52 posts)
  1. ASHWINSPGA profile image57
    ASHWINSPGAposted 15 years ago

My girl passed away a few minutes ago. I just got a call from her mum. She was involved in a accident thats all i know for now. Something has died inside of me. I an not sure i will return here or not. before i go off  i want to apologize to everyone i might have hurt or offended all this while i have been here in HP especially you Mr Mark and thank you to those who have shown me your love all this while i have been here. Goodbye

1. profile image0
      daflaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I am praying for all of you.  I truly hope you do return, and that you know we will help you through this in any way we can.

2. Just_Rodney profile image70
      Just_Rodneyposted 15 years agoin reply to this

You need to return, my heartfelt sympathies.

September seems to be a month of passing over. This is now the 4th person who in my very small world has passed on. It is a trying time I know! My wife has been gone 7 years this September.

May you have the comfort and support of those left behind.

2. guidebaba profile image57
    guidebabaposted 15 years ago

Sorry to hear that. You need to RETURN BACK. This is not the end of LIFE. You have other People to LIVE for. sad

3. profile image0
    artspeckposted 15 years ago

Sincere condolences to you and the family of your girl Ashwinspga.
    Guidebaba is right though, for no matter how dark today may seem, life does go on, believe me, I've been there myself.
    Just give yourself some time, and life can only get better from this tragic day.
    Best wishes,
    Art

4. Rik Ravado profile image86
    Rik Ravadoposted 15 years ago

Do hope you'll be back - I'm thinking of you at this difficult time.   Best wishes.

5. mistyhorizon2003 profile image88
    mistyhorizon2003posted 15 years ago

I am so sorry to hear this truly I am. As someone who lost her Husband I really know what you must be feeling. Please come back to where all your friends can support you at this difficult time. My prayers are with you.

6. spryte profile image75
    spryteposted 15 years ago

Awww...Ash *hugs*

I'm so sorry to hear of your tragic loss and I can only imagine how unreal your life must feel at this moment.  Take whatever time you need and treat yourself gently.  I know at the moment, priorities are probably turned all topsy turvey and nothing makes sense...but eventually things will settle into a different norm for you.  Don't close the door on your hub world just yet.  Leave it open a crack...and please let us know how you are doing.  We care about you.

spryte

7. jyuva profile image59
    jyuvaposted 15 years ago

Sincere condolences to you. Do hope you will be back soon sad

8. Lady Guinevere profile image67
    Lady Guinevereposted 15 years ago

So sorry to heat this.  Do come back because froends are what are going to help you through this.

9. dishyum profile image57
    dishyumposted 15 years ago

I'm extremely sorry for that, everyone here can understand it's too hard at this moment. We will be waiting for you!

10. funride profile image67
    funrideposted 15 years ago

I just found out this topic and I can believe what I read... sad

Ashwin my friend, you´re a strong man and you have lots of friends who are willing to help you through this sad moment. My sincere condolences to you and remember that our thoughts are with you.

Your friend Ricardo

11. sixtyorso profile image71
    sixtyorsoposted 15 years ago

Ashwin we are with you in this terribly dark moment in your life. Your friends at hubpages are here for you. Come back soon as you are able.

12. Ryan Hupfer profile image59
    Ryan Hupferposted 15 years ago

Hey ASHWINSPGA,

This is a hard time and please take all of the time that you need. We'll be here when you get back.

13. anime_nanet profile image58
    anime_nanetposted 15 years ago

I can only express my deepest condolences for your loss...

Hang in there!

14. Bob Ewing profile image66
    Bob Ewingposted 15 years ago

My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

15. Shadesbreath profile image78
    Shadesbreathposted 15 years ago

I'm sorry for your loss.

16. robie2 profile image77
    robie2posted 15 years ago

Ashwin I am sooo sorry. There are no words. Blessings and come back when you can

17. marisuewrites profile image58
    marisuewritesposted 15 years ago

I am so sorry, and wish you strength.

18. Trsmd profile image57
    Trsmdposted 15 years ago

Life is a period between Birth and Death..

Hope you take some  break and expecting you here after short period.. we are always with you..

19. Rochelle Frank profile image90
    Rochelle Frankposted 15 years ago

Very sorry to hear that. I think losing a child or a partner (actually after re-reading, I'm not sure which she was to you) must be the saddest and most difficult thing a person can ever face in life.

20. Anna Marie Bowman profile image73
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 15 years ago

I am so sorry.  No words can express it.  I know what you are going through, and my thoughts are with you.

21. gwendymom profile image66
    gwendymomposted 15 years ago

I don't know you although I have seen your name a few times, but I just wanted to say that I am so sorry to hear about your loss. You seem to have many friends here who care about you. I hope you return and let them help you through this troubling time.

22. Christoph Reilly profile image69
    Christoph Reillyposted 15 years ago

Ashwin.  I'm so sorry to hear this tragic news. I was just thinking of you this morning, oddly enough, apart from hubpages. I was watching a travel show and they were in Singapore. It made me wonder what you were doing right then. Then later, I logged on to hubpages and saw this.

My thought are with you, buddy.

23. profile image57
    ace productionsposted 15 years ago

I just join hubpages and I came across this. I am so sadden by your loss. It brings a  flood of feelings. I have also experienced several losts in the pass four years with what seems to be a never ending cycle for my family.

I can tell you keep the faith and remember the loved you shared. we don't just pass away we evolve into the next stage of living

May God bless you and keep you and yours through these troubled times.

24. Dottie1 profile image61
    Dottie1posted 15 years ago

Ashwin, I am soooo very sad to hear this news.  You will be in my daily thoughts and prayers.  Take your time but please do come back.  Your friend ~Dottie~

25. Brainstormer profile image59
    Brainstormerposted 15 years ago

Thinking of you and those around you. Take care mate.

26. profile image0
    shinujohn2008posted 15 years ago

Hi ashwin u have been my friend for a long while. I am really shocked to hear this. We will all pray. Death is something that comes in unexpectedly and shocking.....My 3 cousin brothers who were very young in their 20's to 35's have passed away with in a span of 8 months. So i know the pain involved

27. patnamohan profile image58
    patnamohanposted 15 years ago

oh!!

28. premsingh profile image60
    premsinghposted 15 years ago

Dear Ashwin, I am very sorry to hear that you are facing a tough time. We all will pray to God to give you strength and courage to bear this shock

29. SweetiePie profile image81
    SweetiePieposted 15 years ago

I feel really bad about your loss.  It is so hard when someone passes, but please take care of yourself because she would not want you to get sick by not eating and sleeping.

1. premsingh profile image60
      premsinghposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Time is a great healer. I agree with sweetiePie not eating food and sleeping will give more pains to the soul of passed away girl

30. profile image0
    jupitarposted 15 years ago

difficult time but have to over come.
    pray for you and your beloved one.
    take care yourself.

31. terenceyap07 profile image60
    terenceyap07posted 15 years ago

This life is short and every moment is precious. Though you no longer hold her hand in yours, you hold sweet memories of her in your heart. No one can take away those memories and the love that both of you have shared, my friend.

May blessings of strength, peace and comfort decend upon you like a gentle morning rain.

32. profile image0
    SirDentposted 15 years ago

I am praying that the Comforter will come down and embrace you in His arms.

33. Shirley Anderson profile image70
    Shirley Andersonposted 15 years ago

So sorry for your loss.  You are in our thoughts and prayers.

34. Bonnie Ramsey profile image68
    Bonnie Ramseyposted 15 years ago

Ashwin,

I pray for your comfort and peace in your time of loss and hope you will return. You have many friends here to support you. Take care of yourself because I am sure that is what she would want for you. Your friends are with you in spirit during this time.

Bonnie

35. mulder profile image67
    mulderposted 15 years ago

unreal  Im so sorry  to hear of your  loss  .

36. profile image0
    iamtheknowerposted 15 years ago

Hi Ashwin,

I just cannot find the words to express my feelings . I can understand your feelings. I just want you to know that I am with you in your grief.

37. crashcromwell profile image67
    crashcromwellposted 15 years ago

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. As others have, I will encourage you to write. I joined hubpages last winter when my wife and I were separated, and I found the sense of community to be incredibly supporting at a time when I needed it most. Not to mention, writing can also be incredibly therapeutic. I hope we'll see you soon.

38. Project Mobius profile image60
    Project Mobiusposted 15 years ago

i'm sorry to hear that. May your girl rest in peace

39. pcjunkychick profile image62
    pcjunkychickposted 15 years ago

I am so sorry for your loss.
    You are in my thoughts and prayers.

40. Marian Swift profile image61
    Marian Swiftposted 15 years ago

Deep condolences.  My thoughts are with you.

41. VioletSun profile image80
    VioletSunposted 15 years ago

Ashwin: I have not been in the forums lately and missed this thread; Misty wrote a a touching hub for you this is how I heard the news of your loss. I am so sorry about your loss; please don't close the doors to us. My prayers are with you and your loved ones.

42. broalexdotinfo profile image56
    broalexdotinfoposted 15 years ago

Deep condolences. I haven`t got to know you better, but hope you will be back soon. I have been really touched to hear this sad news. I have a 4 year old beautiful boy, and I think I just couldn`t stand going through such a moment. I feel really sorry and hope you will get a lot stronger and be back as soon as possible.

sad

Alex

43. mistyhorizon2003 profile image88

Part26/AKA Sword of Justice, I have posted on your other topic about poor Ashwin, but just in case anyone else stops in here without visiting it themselves I would like to paste the same post below:

'OMG, what on earth has happened here. It seems like a witch hunt has been started with no evidence to back up the accusations that prove Ashwin hasn't actually lost his girl. What do you want to see, a death certificate or something?

Leave Ashwin and Anitha alone, I am sure Ashwin is having enough trouble dealing with his grief, without finding out when he returns that some psycho has suddenly got it in for him, and for anyone who believes in him and offers their support.

Oh, and by the way, it is not at all unusual for a funeral to be delayed by a week or more, I should know as my Husband died on Nov 23rd 2001, but his funeral wasn't until the Dec 4th'.

44. profile image0
    SirDentposted 15 years ago

Can anyone say troll?

45. AEvans profile image72
    AEvansposted 15 years ago

I will pray and that saddens my heart to hear that , I understand you may not be here for a long while however come back when you are ready whenever that time comes.
    We are all human and all of us understand, well some of us do.

46. terenceyap07 profile image60
    terenceyap07posted 15 years ago

Dear part26,

These are indeed serious accusations that should be best handled in private. I find your comment to be excessive and unnecessary to be made public. Such matters should be handled between you and ASHWINSPGA or the staff of Hubpages.

sincerely,

terence

47. mistyhorizon2003 profile image88

Not to mention these comments could be proven to be "libellous" or an example of "deformation of character", if it is later proven Ashwin did actually lose his fiance, and therefore he would be in a position to sue this person.

48. G-Ma Johnson profile image61
    G-Ma Johnsonposted 15 years ago

Oh dear oh my...sweetie I sent you an e-mail the instant I read this...My tears fall and my heart aches for you..remember "The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you!"

As you said to me "You cannot leave without my permission" remember?  We need you here and miss you here and want you here..Since we cannot actually HUG you or give you a shoulder to cry on...We can support you though and it helps to have 'friends' you can talk with..well write with.. so my prayers to you and her family and know you are loved and missed by us all....especially 'nana' as you call me...G-Ma hugs/prayers

49. docbenduke profile image61
    docbendukeposted 15 years ago

Oh that is reallt sad.all the same please take heart and be a man...

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)