Chelsea King Update

Jump to Last Post 1-31 of 31 discussions (60 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

As of 2:00pm today the search has ended in grief. A body has been found in a shallow grave by lake Hodges about a half a mile from the parking lot.

Authorities think it is Chelsea King but aren't 100% sure. Now it is sadly up to the parents to identify the body.

Tears already fill my eyes and pain fills my heart. I do hope that it isn't her and someone else, maybe even Amber Dubious so her parents can finally lay her at rest. But we won't know for sure for who knows how long. Depends on how quickly they allow the parents to see the body.

They are very sure though that they have arrested the right guy and I do hope that justice kicks him in the arse for good this time!

1. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 14 years agoin reply to this

omg, that's terrible.  im so sorry to hear that happened cw.  i take it this girl must have been awfully close to you.  well, i hope this b***d gets whats coming to him.  there's no excuse for crimes like these.  mad

anyway, i'm sorry to hear that happened, and I hope things work out cw.(Hugs)

1. profile image0
        Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No she wasn't close to me at all....I didn't know her at all but felt like I did because she was a teen living in Poway, CA where I grew up.

1. profile image0

well even still, what this guy did was inexcusable. i just hope this guy ends up spending the rest of his natural life in prison.  because he doesn't deserve freedom, nor does anyone who would tolerate this.

2. profile image0

I read the comments on the FB account made for her and they are saying that it is her body. I don't know for sure yet but I feel in my heart that this will end in tragedy.

3. Dale Mazurek profile image63
    Dale Mazurekposted 14 years ago

This is absolutely friggen making me angry.

I want to be sad and I am but more so my blood is boiling.

If they dont cut this guys nuts off with a sull knife before they torture him it just wont be good enough.

When the hell is this crap going to stop.

I know its not the same thing but where I live a couple weeks ago a drunk driver killed a set of parents that had 4 children 12 and under

The sad thing is with our dumb laws the most time this guy will spend in jail is 3 years.

Dale

1. profile image0

that's true, and that's assuming he doesn't cut some shady deal with the prosecutor to reduce his sentence or he doesn't get off early for good behavior.  personally, i think crimes like this shouldn't be tolerated.  if you ask me, anything this guy gets is too good for him.

2. profile image0
      A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If this happened in California then nothing like you described will happen to the guy once caught. He will be housed in a State Pen until he dies or is paroled on humanitarian grounds, or something equally stupid.

There are thousands of girls like this one lying in shallow graves all over the world, and most will never be found, nor will their killers be.

4. profile image0

Wow Dale that is sad.

the guy they caught, John Albert Cardner III, had been in jail for 5 years back in May 2000 for two counts of foricing lewd acts on a 13 year old. He should have stayed in there and never came out!

5. rebekahELLE profile image85
    rebekahELLEposted 14 years ago

another very sad ending. so sorry..

6. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

Another tragic disgrace for humanity. hmm

1. K Partin profile image59
      K Partinposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree!!

2. profile image0

agreed times ten sad

7. Tom Cornett profile image79
    Tom Cornettposted 14 years ago

I think we all knew the outcome but we all still hoped it wouldn't turn out this way. The family will now have to deal with the devastating loss of their beautiful daughter.
    The justice system has proven again that it is totally incompetent and a complete failure by releasing predators back on the streets.
    What will it take?  How many more children will be found brutalized,raped and murdered?

1. profile image0

I was hoping beyond all hope...and still am since they haven't said it was her body or not.

2. profile image0

well said tom.

3. Dale Mazurek profile image63
      Dale Mazurekposted 14 years agoin reply to this

We need to take away their human status and not allow human rights to kick in.

What kind of real person could do this and I totally suspect this friggen loser will have no remorse.

1. Tom Cornett profile image79
        Tom Cornettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Good point Dale...where was Chelsea's human rights and more than likely....other victims?

Now...lawyers, court employees, prison employees, psychiatrist,etc will be paid to care for this pathetic excuse for a being.  The jobs in the system are quite secure.....sadly.

8. profile image0

Very true Dale...he had no remorse when he attacked, beat up, and raped his 13 year old girl neighbor

9. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 14 years ago

yeah, and the sad part is if this guy is well connected, he'll probably get out of jail early on good behavior or he'll cut some shady deal with the prosecutor.  which is really sad if you ask me.  sometimes, i think we can be TOO DEMOCRATIC for own good sometimes.  just like the soldiers fighting in iraq, when the media hounds them for the way they interogate and handle terrorists.  yet conveniently the terrorist are now allowed to not only shoot at soldiers and get away with it, as long as they drop their guns afterwards, but now they get to be read their miranda rights too.  when will it end?  personally, this kind of makes me wish we weren't too democratic about certain things and take away more rights from the guilty people of the world.

1. profile image0

Maybe the Taliban or Al Quaida will come to Texas, we play by a whole different set of rules.

2. profile image0

No he won't be let out early I can gurantee that one. this will be is second time in jail and I doubt he'll see the light of day again.

I'm hoping it gets around what he did and the inmates take care of him.

1. profile image0

yeah, i hope so too.  in fact, a friend of mine who is a cop told me that rapists and child molestors/murderers are very popular in jail if you know what i mean.  therefore, i hope those inmates he gets locked up with treat him EXACTLY the same way he treated that poor girl.

1. profile image0

They are segregated from the rest of the population, housed with people with like minds and they trade their secrets of killing with each other! It ain't like the good ol days when they were made someones bitch and traded for candy bars!

10. profile image0
    lynnechandlerposted 14 years ago

I've been watching this play out and it is truly sad. My heart goes out to the family at this time.

The thing that strikes me here is we have this man who was released back to society and clearly has become a repeat offender to the point of either escalation of his crimes. We will house him, feed him and clothe him. Something is really not right about this situation.

The other thing that bothers me is the release of the movie The Lovely Bones. I haven't seen it and probably won't because I did read the book and I don't think you can ever capture the excruciating pain a parent is going to feel at the loss of a child in this manner. I really think for Hollywood to be making money off this when it is such a sad and tortuous thing for a parent to go through.

I for one hope they fry the guy.

11. Alya rose profile image60
    Alya roseposted 14 years ago

I can't agree more with the things Dale has said.This pathetic excuse for a human will burn in the pits of Hell, where I will be waiting to "greet"him along with the other pigstains who call themselves human.I also agree that our system sucks when involving things like them.

12. waynet profile image69
    waynetposted 14 years ago

I hate stories like this, real life stories, it makes me wish there was advertised jobs to kill nutters like this, because I'd do it for free!!!

1. profile image0

yea I hate stories like these too. sad

13. tony0724 profile image61
    tony0724posted 14 years ago

I live roughly 15 miles south of Lake Hodges. The whole community is sad and angry. This gut was already a known sexual predator. And as is statitically beared out 70% of all sexual offenders upon release reoffended. This is why I support capital punishment for predators like this guy.

1. profile image0

I didn't know you lived down there Tony....hello neighbor...

1. tony0724 profile image61
        tony0724posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi Crazd ! smile

14. profile image0

For those who can go

Candlelight Vigil this evening, tuesday, at St. Michaels Catholic church on Pomerado Road at 7pm

15. profile image0

My friend gave me a website to check out registered sex offenders in your area...262 living in Anaheim, CA...yikes

16. profile image0

are you serious?

17. profile image0

Yep...as my friend put it Disneyland is their playground *gag*

18. profile image0

It's for US cities but here is the website if anyone wants to see

http://www.city-data.com/

19. profile image0

this kind of stuff makes me sick.  i don't  know how these guys can live with themselves.

20. profile image0

I don't know either...it really breaks my heart that there are human beings who can take a person life and feel nothing sad makes me ashamed for being a human really of course I guess you can't call those ppl humans since they alraedy have no heart...

1. profile image0

yeah, if you ask me, anyone who's willing to take a life like that officially loses all right to call themselves a human being.

21. profile image0
    wordscribe41posted 14 years ago

Oh, I am sick.  What a world, what a world...

1. profile image0

yes I agree...I am sick too

but congrats on the 100

22. profile image0

It has been confirmed by the parents. It was her body sad sad sad sad

R.I.P. CHELSEA KING!!!!!!!!

23. profile image0

omg, this is just terrible.  sad

24. profile image0
    lynnechandlerposted 14 years ago

Lets hope that the evidence they have sticks.

Again, my thoughts are with the family on this sad occasion.

25. profile image0

i hope so too lynne.  i just hope he stays in jail for a long time.

26. profile image0

supposedly there was a knife by the body but that hadn't been confirmed

27. manlypoetryman profile image79
    manlypoetrymanposted 14 years ago

Sickening...so terrible that the outcome was like this. I can't imagine how the parents are doing. This poor girl...and her family.

28. profile image0

Yes my heart is heavy for them

1. Faybe Bay profile image65
      Faybe Bayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am so sorry crazd, I hope that guy rots in prison, and a lot of other things nice ladies don't say in forums, because we might get caught, and banned.

1. profile image0

thanks Faybe

lol nice ladies don't say...that made me laugh. and love the new pic by the way

I'm thinking it though and praying for some really wrathful punishment. I am sure my prayers will be answered by the "Fallen angels" behind those bars.

1. profile image0

Yep I have been thinking som horrible things too that I hope happens to that guy

Sometimes it is the easiest way. Not that I'm all witch craft or any of that sort, but I do believe in Karma, what you put out you get back ten fold for good and a hundred fold for bad, and i wish him all his karma right back at him.

1. profile image0

Yep I agree...Karma is going to have fun with this guy. and I do believe in witch craft myself. wouldn't be surprised if there were others who did and have put a curse on him already

29. Flightkeeper profile image65
    Flightkeeperposted 14 years ago

I was really hoping it would turn out better than I feared.  I hope the scumbag gets what he deserves in jail too.

1. profile image0

So do I Flightkeeper so do I

30. profile image0

i concur!

31. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

I love the USA with all my heart, but our justice system is messed up! The man who molested my daughter when she was a kid served six months in the local jail - and it was his second offense! It's almost as if sex offenders aren't taken seriously, but try messing with the government's money - boy howdy, they take that stuff seriously! It's easy to see where they place their values.

1. profile image0

it's sad and so true, habee. I am truly sorry that your daughter was molested.

2. profile image0

omg, that is just freaking horrible.  I'm so sorry to hear that happened to your daughter, and it angers me that  her predator didn't face the justice he truly deserved. mad

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)