Wow, just had a bunch op hubs flagged!

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (16 posts)
  1. ruanz3 profile image59
    ruanz3posted 14 years ago

Yesterday i came here to ask about why my clicks are yielding so little payoff. So after i took the advise i was given i changed some titles and keywords and i just had 4 hubs flagged! Can someone plkease explain to me what i did wrong. They are saying i used titles that dont fit the content and keyword stuffing? I dont know abou that...

ruanz3posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I even had a hub flagged which i didnt edit.

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image71
      Ultimate Hubberposted 14 years agoin reply to this

They told you why the hubs are flagged. Make sure your titles match the content written in your hubs.

It does

1. Maddie Ruud profile image72
          Maddie Ruudposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Re-read the email you were sent and my post above.

2. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

The Hubs you have flagged, what did HubPages say about them and why they were being flagged?

If you have keywords that include NUDE or NAKED then you are likely to get flagged for misrepresentation.

There is NO nudity or nakedness allowed on HubPages, because of the TOS of GOOGLE Adsense.

You cannot show or hub any kind of MATURE content.

Hope that helps. smile

Ok i didnt know about the nude/naked thing. Thought you could use it as a keyword. I hope thats the only reason. Thanks.

2. relache profile image72
      relacheposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'll second this statement.

3. Ivorwen profile image65
    Ivorwenposted 14 years ago

Why don't you write directly to the hub team.  They can tell you why things are flagged.  team@hubpages.com

Where the hubs that were flagged unpublished?  Or did a flag just pop up?

It just popped up. Ok i will mail thme thanks.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image72
        Maddie Ruudposted 14 years agoin reply to this

In addition to the nude/naked tags needing removal, all photo gallery hubs must be in the Entertainment > Photos & Videos category, as it clearly says in the email you were sent upon flagging.

Ok lol i just got a reply from them saying it was in the wrong category. I just freaked out cos yesterday i learned a lot here and then i applied it today and then my hubs gets flagged. So thankfully it was just a bad coincidence smile

1. darkside profile image66
            darksideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You say you learned a lot but it's a shame you applied this new found knowledge to photo gallery hubs.

You should also know that these entertainment type celebrity pages earn the lowest amount of money per click.

That should save you starting a thread in the near future wondering why you're not earning much from your hubs.

Yeah i found this out yesterday, i just updated some of the hubs i already had to see if it can earn a bit more. Im doing other topics now wink

2. Ivorwen profile image65
        Ivorwenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Since you were e-mailed, they didn't 'just pop up'. 

The ones I have seen just pop up are too many tags and duplicate content.  (I copied a news report, when a cousin went missing.  The hub has since been removed, since he was found.)

4. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

Thank you Maddie. smile

How are you today? Having fun yet? smile lol

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)