Afraid to tell the truth for being me....

Jump to Last Post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)
  1. profile image54
    ronpogi9210posted 16 years ago

Ive been 8years now at my job and until now nobody knows my real life for being who i am in real life.because i was really afraid to tell them being who i am....Im a good looking guy and some of my co-worker are got a crush on me but i just keep ignoring them pretindeng Im a cool guy person.and a few days ago i told one of our new cooked being who i am.and this guy had 2 kids and staying with his girlfriend.......since then i was really had a feeling towards him,after a few days i told him about my feelings towards him,and he reply to me,he just wanted me to be a friend,,,,after a few days past i didnt stop my self to call his attention until one days he told me just like this,,,,ONLI PARA YOU EN MI OK?MUCHO SECRETO..........now my question is ?Does he really love me?by the way he is a Mexican guy.......and one more thing i give some gift for him,like a perfume ,shirt...........how am i supposed to asked him if he really love me?Is there any chance that it comes to the point that will go to the certain point that (love making will involved?) I really wanted him so much and how do i asked or what am i supposed to asked him if i really like to make a love for him? im not in a hurry actually but if that happened i dont know what im gonna asked him?do i have to waite for him?please need some advice....

1. jamanddru profile image56
      jamanddruposted 16 years agoin reply to this

The best thing you can do is take a deep breath and communication is a huge thing. if the situation is not to uncomftoble ask him for coffee no bar cause you never get the real deal. you only live once tell him how you feel and what are the chances of us happening, but be calm cause whatever happens you are still alive and have plenty of time to keep looking.

2. sminut13 profile image62
    sminut13posted 16 years ago

uhh ok, y don't you try talkin to him, subtly. see what his feelings are and all. you can't really go ahead and ask him, do you love me. the situation and opportunity has to be there i feel. you know, sometimes you jus feel that the time is right to ask something. it's like that. talk to him first, see what his feelings and thoughts are, since he also has kids and gf. hope it helps.

3. Talem profile image60
    Talemposted 16 years ago

I have two things to discuss, the meaning of the quote, and the morality of doing what your doing.

Translating what the man said he roughly said "Only for you and me ok? Top secret".  When you confessed to him you were gay, he may have wanted to reassure you that he wouldn't tell anyone, and it was a secret he would keep.  I don't see how the quote can me interpreted into you thinking he likes you.  Maybe he has suggested in other ways, but that quote does not say to me he wants to be with you.

Second...do you really think it is ok to start something with a man who has two children and a wife?  Also, doesn't that make you feel like the bad, and destructive "homewrecker"?  I am not here to judge you, but warn you of the damages you could do by pursuing him (if he is interested in the first place).

I hope you get this sorted out, but my advice would be to stop pursuing this man.

1. profile image58
      kaydrposted 16 years agoin reply to this

i agree you shouldnt pursue a married man ,if your prefrence is men find one else where,also never get involved with people you work for.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)