hey women out there! how common is it that men do NOT listen to you?

Jump to Last Post 1-40 of 40 discussions (133 posts)
  1. deanjc1970 profile image60
    deanjc1970posted 14 years ago

Please give me as much feedback as possible thankyou

1. tantrum profile image62
      tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I never listen to men that don't listen to me.
      That leaves me with 3 or 4 men which I can talk to. lol

1. profile image0
        sophsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Leaves me with 1!! yikes lol

deanjc1970posted 14 years agoin reply to this

is one better than none? lol!!

2. starme77 profile image76
        starme77posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I dont think you really listen to anyone tantrum

and what about you starme77? whats your view of this topic?

1. starme77 profile image76

My View ? Well,  in my experience ,  my husband , he never listened to me, now I have spoken with many men, not too many women though , cause they seem to have jealousy issues ... always looking at your shoes or hair or fingernails or what the hell ever competition wise , so most of my friends have been men for the most part , in my experience (aside from my screwed up soon to be ex) men are more down to earth , less competitive on the what I call "mundane issues" and more competitive on what really countsto become successful in life, men have been more receptive to ideas and have helped me to be successful in many ways, I have 1 or two female friends and like.... a ton of male friends , so my view did you ask? Men actually do listen and women, well , they are too wrapped up in themselves to care what you have to say , oops , hope I dont start a war , but my opinion comes from my own experience

1. profile image0
              EmpressFelicityposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Weird you should say that... my own experience is pretty similar.  And it's not even as if I'm massively good looking or glamorous, so other women don't have a great deal to be envious of in that department.

With most men, you can have a good old debate (about politics or whatever) but a lot of women seem to get offended if you disagree with them.  It's not that they don't listen as such, it's more that they want to be part of a "tribe" and they don't seem to understand that disgreeing with someone's views doesn't necessarily imply criticism of the person.  Not all women are like this but a lot of them are, and for me that eliminates them as potential friends.  Who wants to be constantly walking on eggshells?

I also find that women expect you to talk about personal stuff in order to feel connected with you.  By and large, I don't do that unless I'm VERY comfortable with a person and have known them for a while.  So hey, guess what: I get labelled as a "snob" or "standoffish".

The sad thing for me is that I've known loads of men with whom I would have liked closer (platonic) friendships, but felt I couldn't go there because the wives would have got jealous and it would have caused major hassle for the men.  Hey-ho.

OMG I am amazed someone understands this, I was adopted two times , once by my real mothers sister , o.k  - so I come back thirty years later to take care of my real mother who , passed away soon after I came home , any way , to make a long story short , my mother had only male friends, she was actually evicted from a womens home and passed away in a mens home , same owner evicted her from the womens home and then allowed her to live in the mens home where, she was very happy had great relationships (all platonic of course) and it was funny that her and I felt the same way because we had not spent any time together as I was growing up, now, my daughter has a problem with "chicks" as she calls them , and her friends are boys, funny , but true, o.k and another story is I was working in a tax office, all women , go figure , o.k , I need to learn a schedule A (at the time anyway) so Im all studying and stuff and the women are huddled in a corner all wispering and stuff, then, one comes up to me and I was in a tough spot of understanding this schedule A , expecting some help , I look up and guess what she says .... come on .. guess.. o.k well... she didnt say anything... she jus asked if my eyelashes were real.... I'm like ... what the hell?.... um.... I'm like really needing to understand this schedule A and your asking what? Well no , they are not real , I like ..... um painted them on or something... (o.k so, thats what I thought anyway). Now , a man, see , he would have asked what help I needed, and helped me , then , if he wanted to know about my eyelashes , or wanted to make a pass at me or something, he would have delt with that part , like .... after the business transaction was done, then I could have turned him down, accepted his pass , or whatever, see, women are impractical and really not so smart , most, anyway , tend to focus their attention on stupid things like eyelashes, thats how come most are in search of a rich man LOL , cause they cant figure anything out smile

2. deanjc1970 profile image60

interesting you say this because my wife says she finds women she does not know well to be a little bitchy sometimes as well. She often says to me that sometimes she still feels like she is at high school. Where she found jealousy a problem??

Totally thats most chicks for ya , not all , but most

3. deanjc1970 profile image60

so it seems in a relationship women often have dificulty relating to their man, or getting him to listen but often find it easier to communicate with other men. Does this sound right?

Yup wink

3. deanjc1970 profile image60

thanks tantrum! So its a pretty narrow field huh?

2. AdsenseStrategies profile image64
      AdsenseStrategiesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sorry. What was that?

3. profile image0
      Dog On A Missionposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Maybe they don't actually understand what you are saying?

This is the most likely hypothesis.

Or maybe they do understand you and they just totally disagree with what you are saying?

This is also quite likely if your "feelings" are based on a perception of the world which is diametrically opposed to theirs.

Or maybe they do understand and they just choose to ignore it?

Is your boyfriend a bit "dangerous"?

seems like the age old communication issue between men and women hasn't changed much?

4. profile image0
      Dog On A Missionposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Maybe they don't actually understand what you are saying?

This is the most likely hypothesis.

Or maybe they do understand you and they just totally disagree with what you are saying?

This is also quite likely if your "feelings" are based on a perception of the world which is diametrically opposed to theirs.

Or maybe they do understand and they just choose to ignore it?

Is your boyfriend a bit "dangerous"?

5. Rozzy88 profile image61
      Rozzy88posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Depends on what kind of people you surround yourself with. There are also women who don't listen. I do know that if my husband is playing a video game, he's got everything else tuned out. I could walk into the room and say "WE JUST WON THE MEGA-MILLION!" and he'd say "uh-huh". I think when both men and women are focusing on something to full capacity, they really don't hear anything. Any other time, my husband will hear everything I say... and I talk a lot. haha.

this is a great point. As a man I can say that i find it hard to focus hard on more than 1 thing right, so if my wife brings up something important and I am focused elsewhere, I need to make a definite change in my thinking to hear her properly. This is not to say her comments are not important its just how we are i think

6. Kerkedijk profile image61
      Kerkedijkposted 13 years agoin reply to this

They hear what they want to hear and the rest just passes them by. Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus - its true. I am married for 29 years to a great guy but does he listen to me? no.......but I just accept this and work around it.

7. pisean282311 profile image62
      pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

i listen only to women smile

2. profile image0
    sophsposted 14 years ago

More common than Pigeons being in Times Square! smile

1. profile image0
      Justine76posted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol  thats why we need girlfriends!!

1. profile image0

Haha it sure is! We need to stick together! Lol big_smile

it seems if we all got on too well there would be nothing to squabble over! LOL!!!

3. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 14 years ago

Sorry cant hear you smile

1. profile image0

Ohhhh ha ha ha Irish! Lol  lol

4. profile image0
    Justine76posted 14 years ago

ALL the time. Where I live, its understood, women do nothing but nag, so you might as well just ignore them. Unless they are naked. Then its ok to look a them, but there really isn't any point in listening to what they are saying, its not ogign to be important.

5. Alota profile image60
    Alotaposted 14 years ago

my boyfriend never listens when I tell him I am not ready for him to come - I wish he would listen - hes ends up watching the football while I finish off what he started.

hhmm that does not sound too good! He certainly needs to listen in this department. It would be better for both of you I think

its cum,sorry , had to fix the spelling lol

6. Disturbia profile image60
    Disturbiaposted 14 years ago

Whether or not a man listens to you all depends on the man himself.  Some of them listen, others don't.  Personally, I don't listen to them either.

7. waynet profile image70
    waynetposted 14 years ago

Not very common...what was the question again?...I'll have a cup of tea...oh that's not what you asked oh ok!!

8. Alota profile image60
    Alotaposted 14 years ago

waynet - is that cup holding a big mug? love you xxxx

9. Gina Coole profile image61
    Gina Cooleposted 14 years ago

If men don't listen to me I have a number of solutions; hide their car keys, TV remote or mobile.  When they ask where the hidden object is they have to start listening. smile

1. profile image0

Hahaha! I like this! smile

2. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

haha! big_smile

then say "can you hear me NOW?" wink

1. AdsenseStrategies profile image64
        AdsenseStrategiesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Like I said... banana in my ear

3. profile image0
      ralwusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You keep away from my sippin' whiskey now.

4. deanjc1970 profile image60

I like your style lol!!

10. profile image0
    Pack Secureposted 14 years ago

I think it is as common as women not listening to men tongue

Seriously though, I think it is based on the relationship you have.

11. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

Men are from Mars Women are from Venus , lololo big_smile

As for your question how common? Quite often smile

thanks for your comment

12. maryjaneboy profile image58
    maryjaneboyposted 14 years ago

If men don't listen to you perhaps it's what (or how) you are saying.

Mary Jane Boy

13. lender3212000 profile image59
    lender3212000posted 14 years ago

In my experience, men respond best if you get straight to the point. No filler stuff, no dancing around an issue, cut it down the most important point (or two at the very most) and leave it at that.

1. alexandriaruthk profile image68
      alexandriaruthkposted 14 years agoin reply to this

agree! for example, tell them straight I need you to do this because __ 
      I was hurt because ___

one liner will do with them --

tell them what you want when they are watching sports, they will just say yes, for example tell them you will spend a 100 dollasr for like this and that they will just found out after the billing and the thing is, they told you YES hehe!

As  a man I agree, but this is man language. Often women need to talk more than men to get their feelings out. At least this is my experience

14. srwnson profile image60
    srwnsonposted 14 years ago

I Horw'd dat!

15. Lisa HW profile image61
    Lisa HWposted 14 years ago

If you're a woman who looks and sounds like a man it's not much of a problem, because, after all, many men think only men "know anything".

If you're a woman who is so big and mean you scare the guy it's not much of a problem, because they'll just be scared of you.

If you're a woman who's one of those intimidating and glamorous women that drag queens imitate, you may not have much of problem because they may be willing to listen to anything.

If you're their boss, they may or may not listen.  It depends.

Other than that, a whole lot of them have written you off as knowing what you're talking about "because nobody who looks and sounds like you could possibly know what she's talking about."  I think of it as a form of "
    non-malicious misogyny"  So, yes, it's common. 

On top of all that, when they're eventually proven wrong (and you're proven correct), they won't remember that you were the one who told them.  Instead, they're re-write history or else pretend the matter is a brand, new, one that never came up before.  yikes

interesting view and probably quite right. Men can be know alls but women are equally intelligent and emotionally are much more switched on I think

16. mod2vint profile image60
    mod2vintposted 14 years ago

Men never listen, they have selective hearing and never think anything is a good idea unless it is their own.

1. profile image0
      mtsi1098posted 14 years agoin reply to this

my mom used to say that her dad had this...we will see if it passes down smile

lol lol

17. H.C Porter profile image80
    H.C Porterposted 14 years ago

Sometimes getting a man to listen is like talking with a 2 year old. They ask what's this-you tell them, you think they understand because they are nodding and looking at you, but two minutes later-they are asking, 'what's this' again.
    I feel like I repeat myself-over and over and over and over....again...

there are men out there that listen. and there are lots that are learning to

18. Journey2244 profile image60
    Journey2244posted 14 years ago

It is very common. ~~~  Some men attention span is no longer than a eye lash. At times they hear what they want to hear and tune out what they don't.  Keep in mind, women mature faster..

this is true.thanks for your comment

19. ddsurfsca profile image71
    ddsurfscaposted 14 years ago

I have found that the only way to have about 50% of a chance for them to hear what you are saying is to make them look you in the eye when you say it.
    Other than that my husband will tell you all sounds like blah blah blah when it reaches their ears.

20. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 14 years ago

I always get told off for not listening, I can't help it, i'm a busy guy!

true we are busy, but so are women. The more keenly you listen and acknowledge the more love and attention you will receive in return., and it gets better from there in ALL departments!! thanks for your comment

21. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

Well you can count the knots on my head.

22. profile image0
    loisryanposted 14 years ago

So true.  I can give my husband a piece of advice and he will not listen to me.  But if a male friend tells him the exact thing, he will listen to the male.

this is true. many a time I should have heeded my wifes advice but did not take it. I am different now. women are wise and have a better intuition of other people, thanks for your comments

23. profile image0
    Pani Midnyte Odinposted 14 years ago

In my experience, men listen quite well when you first begin a relationship. Once the "newness" of it all starts to fade, so do their listening skills. They'd rather tell you to shut up than listen to you.

Of course, I haven't had the greatest experiences with men so perhaps I'm not the one to ask lol

1. profile image0
      pinkyleeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

couldnt agree more but in my case he just gets off in his own zone and tunes everything out ... i could drop glass on the floor and it break and he wouldnt hear it when he is zoned out lol

24. SoundAdvice profile image61
    SoundAdviceposted 14 years ago

Absolutely true....they never listen! And I mean never. Usually my husband drives me up the wall for not reminding him about something importantt and when I tell him I reminded him a dozen times this week...he just sheepishly leaves the room, (again!) without listening to what I have to say more! lol

25. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 14 years ago

who really cares.....you shouldn't be talking or wasting your time with anyone that doesn't want to listen or entertain you.  It doesn't matter if it is a man or a woman, who really wants to deal with that!

26. leeberttea profile image56
    leebertteaposted 13 years ago

I'm sorry what did you say?

27. Ben Evans profile image66
    Ben Evansposted 13 years ago

I think some men listen and some men don't and as others have said some women listen and some don't.

I really dont think it is cut and dried.  Our perceptions point to tendencies and this has given rise to the popularity of......

......."Women are from Venus and Men are from Mars"

This is a falsehood and in my opinion very trite. I believe ,although it may be generally true, the aforementioned thesis is only that a general statement.  This also often used as crutch to give us excuses for our gender based behaviors.

People are detached, angry, sad, etc.  These are reasons people don't communicate with each other. People are busy and dont make communication important.  We withhold information because we are angry or maybe we feel hurt and withdraw.

It is a choice to not consider the other person in the relationship.  I think that two people who care about each other have to learn to communicate and that is done by caring about what the other thinks as opposed to worrying about our own ego.  That is the base problem in what we as a society define as communication problems and it is things like ego, etal not gender differences that cause communication problems.

28. donotfear profile image84
    donotfearposted 13 years ago

IN my experience, it depends on how I say it.  If I really want to get a point across, I make sure I acknowledge the man's (or any gender)opinion or answer as important, regardless of whether they agree with me or not.  It all depends....

29. Greek One profile image64
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

sorry.. did you say something?

1. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

what?

1. Greek One profile image64
        Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

huh?

1. Cagsil profile image70
          Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Exactly, can we start over from the beginning again? lol

what?  oh the score in the game?

yeah, it's 7 to 6

Funny you say that, because a baseball team I root for WON their game last night 7 to 6 lol lol

The Jays played last night?

Yes, the Toronto Blue Jays did play yesterday, but did not play the team I root for. And, I do not root for the Jays.

My baseball team is the Boston Redsox and they played the Yankees yesterday. smile

I'm so sorry for you tongue

But it's great that two guys have turned a forum thread about men not listening into one about sports lol

30. Richieb799 profile image74
    Richieb799posted 13 years ago

In response to the original question, I don't listen to a lot of 'people' in general :]

31. torimari profile image68
    torimariposted 13 years ago

As often as I don't listen to them...or anyone for that matter. So, often.

1. Richieb799 profile image74
      Richieb799posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

1. torimari profile image68
        torimariposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Dunno. Didn't read your post.

My point proven.

32. leeberttea profile image56

Hey! Did you see that shot! That was amazing!

33. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago

often they can hear but they dont listen or participate actively or respond in the way you want them to respond

men goes with their basic inctinct, they listen when they

asked food  -- hungry
    want sex or lovemaking whatever you call it
    ask where the remote is

it depends really on men, maybe most men

maybe we can condition them to respond to us always by
    being positive and making it clear we want to be heard and responded to, warning hehe,
    and then rewards and punishement-- privileges is cut off --  works for them?

1. LeanMan profile image80
      LeanManposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi PDH,

Whats this thread about??

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
        prettydarkhorseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

see you read it after all, hehe

How are you PDH??

Can I ask a personal Question?? I promise to listen

I am good
            How about you?
            ok shoot

I'm good...

Are you a Filipina??

yes  why do you know?

Just got back last week, spent 3 weeks in Bacolod..

My wife is a Filipina..

oh excellent, Ilongga man, Did you go to Boracay?

2. Greek One profile image64

http://bindasindia786.com/images/Sports%2520and%2520Games%5B1%5D.jpg

hehe, If you want to be noticed as a woman when a man is watching sports, go naked in front of the TV or pull the plug off, or scream the house is burning, hehehehe

The nude in front of the tv, works about half the time for any real fan. lol lol lol

all the time it must work Cagsil, how are you? when are you treating us for your first payout, CONGRATS

Thank you PDH. And, I'm not sure who I am inviting to the party. lol

I can see you're in the happy mood as usual. smile wink

And, like I said, for the AVID Fan of sports, even sex sometimes escapes them. lol

wait i will eat be back, mwa!!!

sex never escapes me..

I get screwed by my favorite teams each year around playoff time

roll

2. pisean282311 profile image62
                    pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol

3. mega1 profile image79
                    mega1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

not a pretty picture.

34. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 13 years ago

See?  That's exactly what happens.  Here I've been talking away all morning and you guys are over here chatting about sports.  I bet you didn't hear a thing I said! big_smile

Of course no one is listening to you....it might be because they cannot HEAR you. yikes lol lol

That's not true mega.. i heard everything you said..

first you mentioned that the Toronto Maple Leafs will win the Cup next year...

next you indicated that this month's issue of Penthouse was a keeper...

and then you mentioned that you love cooking and cleaning.

see, men DO pay attention!

(apology accepted in advance)

3. profile image60
      logic,commonsenseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I thought you said you wanted to be naked in front of the TV with a six pack and a platter of food!  Right?  smile

1. mega1 profile image79

No, I said, I wanted to have the whole team here in front of the tv, naked, balancing a six pack on their heads.  lol  while we watch "Days of Our Lives"!

1. profile image60

Kinky!!  6 guys at once!

she didnt say they had to be guys

1. profile image60

Even kinkier!! smile

2. mega1 profile image79

it helps, though.

1. profile image60

If you need towel racks! smile

1. mega1 profile image79

sometimes I need the lawn mowed, as well!

2. mega1 profile image79

there's only 6? I thought there'd be 11.  wait!  what sport is this?

35. leeberttea profile image56

Wow! Did you see how short her skirt was!

36. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 13 years ago

I thought I heard a man's voice!

Might have been a sockpuppet

1. mega1 profile image79

Gee, I hope so.  Sockpuppets usually listen to me! big_smile  they're really good at virtual sex too.  cyber sex.  whatever. big_smile

Are they any good at utility sex???

37. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 13 years ago

ho ho - on top of the dryer?  the whole team?  ooooh! ouch!  think of something else, quick!

38. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 13 years ago

oh - the sock puppets?  I got hung up on that whole team picture in my head.  Yes. sock puppets are very good at utility sex.  they may have invented it, actually.!

Can you have utility sex with your own sockpuppet and is it more enjoyable than with someone else's???

What is this thread about???

2. mega1 profile image79

I think, personally, of course this is just my own personal opinion - utility sex is best with a sock puppet just out of the dryer who you have never seen before.  Those tube socks that come out real fluffy and have never been around this house ever before are the most exciting!  although sometimes they get all knotted up around my bras and that can be difficult! untangling them.

How about with anonymous sockpuppets?? One's you have never met and will never meet again..... Big strong sockpuppets with huge gussets..

1. mega1 profile image79

ooooo  huge gussets!  I like the sound of that!  Well, I guess I've just proved that I really CAN get men to listen to me!  as long as I'm not talking about the dishes or vacuuming or picking up the kids or going to the dentist!

Sports or Sex.... see very simple to get our attention and make us listen..

1. mega1 profile image79

and food, don't forget food and beer!  I just had fish and chips!

39. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 13 years ago

Ok.  I'll tell you.  Are you listening now?

Have you noticed how easily it is to get you girls off subject??

40. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 13 years ago

what were you speaking lol

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)