Pirate and Other Alter Ego Status chart

Jump to Last Post 51-61 of 61 discussions (244 posts)
  1. Eaglekiwi profile image75
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

lol arrgh young n deadly the most active kind ,still my only hope would be you dont like cold places....lol

1. Randy Godwin profile image59
      Randy Godwinposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I take it you've never heard of the fabled Alaskan Snow serpent?

1. Eaglekiwi profile image75
        Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Dead right I havent wink

2. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 14 years ago

But Randy, it is a deep red stargazer lily! The flowers are quite beautiful and grow low to the ground.

So Mr. Farmer, how long should I leave my onions in the ground?  We're going to have another hard freeze tonight.  They are the last things to harvest from my garden sad

Yes I know, a very beautiful flower it is.  Wow, it's hard to believe it is so cold elsewhere.  It was in the nineties here today and I am smack dab in the middle of my peanut harvest.  I'm not sure about your onions but if the ground freezes I suspect you should get them up.  We grow Sweet Vidalia types around here.

3. Randy Godwin profile image59
    Randy Godwinposted 14 years ago

Wow Eric, I'm sorry.  Snakes, flowers, artichokes, everything but pirates and alter egos in the last few posts.

4. yoshi97 profile image55
    yoshi97posted 14 years ago

Tantrum never sleeps. smile

1. tantrum profile image61
      tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'd rather never slips big_smile

1. yoshi97 profile image55
        yoshi97posted 14 years agoin reply to this

hmmm ... not sure what that means, but my evil mind takes it in a direction I'm sure it shouldn't go. smile

slip
          slip, slip-up, miscue, parapraxis
                  a minor inadvertent mistake usually observed in speech or writing or in small accidents or memory lapses etc.

1. yoshi97 profile image55

Yep, I knew my mind went astray ... evil thoughts go away I tell ya ... go away!

Gotta go write a bit. smile

dirty old you ! yikes lol lol big_smile cool

2. mandybeau1 profile image60
          mandybeau1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

No stay on Course tantrum, wouldn't have picked Argentina. Lovely place to live..........

lol not much !

1. mandybeau1 profile image60

smile

5. hinckles koma profile image60
    hinckles komaposted 14 years ago

tantrum were you from?

argentina

1. hinckles koma profile image60
        hinckles komaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

paru nice. thakz

'paru nice. thamks'
          ?????

thanks for answering. and paru is nice i would visit. iam tired of nyc.

Where is paru ?? what's that ?

south America. Peru its next to you no?? i seen some pictures and videos on Argentina, iam just wondering about something better than cold rainy NYC. i guess iam interested were people are from. so Argentina i like!! aa sorry changed the topic shh go on.

lol Sorry! paru, I didn't understand... Yes, Peru is nearby.i've been there. Very interesting !

You have pictures? maybe one day you'll post one on another form. anyways peace.

6. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

speaking only for myself, my encouragement of the Captain has nothing to do with romantic interest...i hate to see anyone publicly shamed or ridiculed or their personal problems dissected for the amusement of others. this whole thing was between two hubbers and one who got caught in the crossifre, and they have all mended their fences supposedly. i don't know anyone on here and am not going to tell anyone to go away or tell them to stop drinking or being a jerk or whatever because 1. that is none of my business and 2. if the HubTeam doesn't feel compelled to banish or silence him then he must not be that insufferable. it bothers me to see people who don't even know him start threads about him just to get attention. p.s. i actually like and respect tantrum and darkside and ryan so i know this post of mine will probably annoy them but i have to explain why i support BadCo in this whole thing. thank you.

It doesn't annoy me in the least ! smile
      the only thing I will say is, that BC had publicly ashamed and offended a lot of hubbers. so maybe he gets what he deserves. despite the fact that he needs help ,as I have state  hundreds of times.

1. IntimatEvolution profile image67
        IntimatEvolutionposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Very well said.

2. yoshi97 profile image55

I'm with Cosette on this one, and for me it's twice as worse, as I have friends on both sides of the fence on this one and I don't care to lose any of them.

I almost feel like the mentality has changed to 'be with us or stand against us' and I don't care to lose any friends on this one.

I respect Cosette, Mark Knowles, Darkside, Badco, Randy ... the list goes on ... and I consider them all great HP friends. That's why I am bowing out on this argument ... though I consider myself then a trader to Badco and all his fans for not saying more in his defense.

I leave this issue with the message that I still like Badco and would like to see him stay on as he can be very witty in the forums and fun to be around. I will also add that I can see the need for members not attacking each other. So I see both sides of the fence and agree with both. As such, I am a person who is divided and therefore, unable to participate in this issue without alienating both sides.

Everyone knows where I stand and everyone knows that I am a 'true' friend, as I support everyone's right to think what they will of the situation. And so, I will try to stay out of this one and ask that I can be seen as a neutral party who is just looking to coexist.

I need to go do some writing, but know that I don't feel like I have judged anyone in this situation and I only ask the same in return. smile

1. Jane@CM profile image61
        Jane@CMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nicely said!

I understand as it is hard to take any side completely.  As far as Badco and his alter egos are concerned, it doesn't make any difference to me as I take everything on the internet with a grain of salt.  Some however, get too involved in this type of drama and lets it get to them. Not a bad thing I suppose, but not really a earth shattering thing to be worried about.

3. Eric Graudins profile image60
      Eric Graudinsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If you're referring to me and this thread, then you're way off the mark.

You've only been here 3 months. You're just coming in at the end of this never ending story.
      Have you ever seen the movie GroundHog Day? The characters here are playing out a real life HubPages version.

And this thread, as usual, has taken on a life of its own totally different to purpose for which it was intended.

Cheers,
      Eric G.

@ conundrum riddler: Just what we need. Another sock puppet.

Eric I think Cossette may have been here longer, just a feeling.

7. profile image49
    HealthTipposted 14 years ago

Look before you all milk this thread to death can I just say something if that's ok. I agree with Tantrum, Darkside, Ryan and the others that have said I have been out of order here on the forums at times, I have and yes RK I hold my hand up and I personally accept sole blame for my behaviour.

Now I have mailed Hubs to delete BadCo and PirateGirl. I intend in future to write solely health hubs. All I ask now is can we please let this drop, believe it or not although I am a right twat I am also a human being with feelings.

Thank you !

1. IntimatEvolution profile image67
      IntimatEvolutionposted 14 years agoin reply to this

"I am also a human being with feelings." and the rest of us are what??? Your door mat?  You always post threads like that, and claim to be "human" stuff; like as if we aren't.  Like we too are not in title to the same "human" rights that you are badco.  Your something else. 

I knew you would be back.  I knew you would start with your human proclamations, and declarations of promise self honor.  I, much like that of RK think your "human being" anecdotes are just a waste of time.

I don't want to be an enabler to you any longer either.

2. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

really? just yesterday you said you were keeping them after saying you were deleting them after saying you were keeping them...

never mind.

good luck!

3. RKHenry profile image63
      RKHenryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Maybe the Internet community will take human being with feelings comment more seriously, when you stop acting like a donkey.

How about it badco, think you can do that?  To much to ask?

I'm incline to think so, just ask Whitney.  How about it badco?  Was she not entitle to be treated with kindness and respect, when you started make fun of her and the type of animal hubs she writes about. 
      By your standards, I guess Whitney wasn't entitle to the same human being feelings your seeking claims too, because she apparently must be a "dog" in your context. Get a clue.

What a sorry excuse to hide behind.

I think Whitney is more than able to take care of herself. She hardly strikes me as a Victim, I too was horrible to her, and never apologised.
        So that makes me the Bad Guy too.   It isn't real its Cyber space, anyone that takes anything said on here to heart, needs their bumps read. U.W. was also insulted worse, and she harbours no grudge. Why are some people such whingers?????????? especially given that u are not Whitney, so really have nothing to worry about. I can't believe that this is still running but what the Hell lets drive it up to the 500 posts point, and see How much we have deviated at that point.

8. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

Art, so well said and brave too. I agree, let it die. thanks bud.

9. myownworld profile image75
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

'milk it to death'....yes, you're right Art.....that's what they'll do....on and on....AND on...

10. profile image49

I agree with you man and I did actually say sorry to Whitney and I am sure she has moved on with that as have I as it was  5 months ago. You can believe me or not but my acting the donkey crap is over, you will see as times passes by.

In reply is it too much to ask, no it isn't !

In reply to can I do it, yes and I intend to !

1. RKHenry profile image63
      RKHenryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm sure she has moved on.  But you write of human being feelings.  YOU treated her like a dog.  It don't matter if she's moved on- when YOU start hiding behind that kind of crap that YOU have denied so many the right to do- like letting IE get hung out to dry amongst YOUR groupies when YOU knew she was on your side; or bringing in a new characteror starting trouble just to see your name in lights; which is just the icing on the cake when it comes to your presence here in the forums.

Whether this time you act on your promises, which I highly doubt YOU will, or the next time you decide to get drunk and make fun of someone like Whitney; keep it in mind that maybe you won't be welcomed back.

You have single handed made a mockery of this wonderful hubpage community forum.  Nobody is even close to your destructive misconceptions.  That is not a legacy to be admired, or "fan" for.

11. profile image49

I doubt I singlehandly make a mockery of the forums. Anyway I have told you of my intentions and I intend to carry them out and can I also say I don't start these threads, nor do I continue to keep them going.

I do intend to keep to my promises this time, you will see over the next month.

1. myownworld profile image75
      myownworldposted 14 years agoin reply to this

you don't Art..it's these people who go on in their self-righteous way shouting negativity and hailing insults back, thinking they're actually doing others some 'good' that actually make a mockery of this whole thing! you've apologized enough...what more do they want now? to draw blood?

HT your legacy is the great hubs you write.....that's what hubpages is really about. That's why we're your fans...and always will be! keep writing....and let's all move on...!

2. profile image0
      cunundrum riddlerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

But aren't promises made to be broken, or so it goes? Addiction hurts

3. Eric Graudins profile image60
      Eric Graudinsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I look forward to that.
      Cheers,
      Eric G.

1. profile image49
        HealthTipposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Lol you will, and you so knew this would run forever you clever bugger smile

Mandy worry not about me, I live in the real world in Belfast, and through the Troubles. Once your 19 year old friend gets murdered with a bullet to the head or you see bits of a person put in a plastic bag this is nothing.

The status is I am here to stay, insult me all week, it really doesn't bother me. I am here to continue writing, have a good Monday one and all !

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)