HubMob Weekly Topic: St George's Day and Everything English

Jump to Last Post 51-64 of 64 discussions (92 posts)
  1. Patty Inglish, MS profile image90
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 14 years ago

My last for this topic, I think:

The Secret of the English Spice Cake

2. barryrutherford profile image75
    barryrutherfordposted 14 years ago
  3. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

I love Sense and Sensibility and became interested in England because of this tilm, so i wrote a hub about it. thanks to rebekahELLE for suggesting the HubMob. smile

http://hubpages.com/hub/I-left-my-heart … -in-Sussex

1. profile image0
      shazwellynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

*waving at Cosette*  See my 100 hub - i have a surprise for you!

1. profile image0
        cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

d'oh! just saw this....!
        thankyoOo...

keep rockin' it.

4. rmcrayne profile image92
    rmcrayneposted 14 years ago

Your St. George and Everything English HubMob roundup hub has been updated. There are 43 hubs.

http://hubpages.com/hub/St-Georges-Day- … ure-HubMob

5. Trish_M profile image82
    Trish_Mposted 14 years ago

I have only just discovered this, and it looks as if I have run out of time sad

1. rmcrayne profile image92
      rmcrayneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Trish it is never too late. A new topic is announced in the Hubbers Hangout forum every Monday.  But topics are never closed.  You can still go in and "answer" Princessa's question anytime.  I do late entries routinely.  big_smile

1. Trish_M profile image82
        Trish_Mposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh good! Maybe I will, then. Thanks rmcrayne!  smile

6. rmcrayne profile image92
    rmcrayneposted 14 years ago

My Favorite British Rock Bands (with videos), Part II-  Zeppelin, Queen, the Who, and the Stones

http://hubpages.com/hub/My-Favorite-Bri … itish-Rock

British rock bands; best British rock.  More of my favorite British rock bands and a video sampling of songs, from Led Zeppelin, Queen, the Who, and the Rolling Stones.  My personal connection to the bands and the songs, including my concert stories.  Check out the videos and see why these bands represent some of the best British rock.

7. ethel smith profile image82
    ethel smithposted 14 years ago

http://hubpages.com/hub/English-Heritage
    Protecting the past is so important but expensive

8. ethel smith profile image82
    ethel smithposted 14 years ago

http://hubpages.com/hub/St-Georges-Day- … erspective
    Guess this my final one. There are still so many possibilites for those interested. What about cricket, football, the royal family?
    I am out of oomph and time though smile

1. Patty Inglish, MS profile image90
      Patty Inglish, MSposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes, there were man many Hubs that could be done. We can only write just so fast smile

1. barryrutherford profile image75
        barryrutherfordposted 14 years agoin reply to this

rmcrayne above said it was never too late.  I inteed to do a couple more...

I did about 4 additional "Toys" hubs about 4 weeks after the Toys HubMob week. 

I keep a Word doc with the HubMob forum thread links.  I almost always have a backlog of ideas left over from HubMob topics.  Even if it were months later, I'd still enter a topic through HubMob, put it in the roundup, get my backlink. 

You can do the same.  If you enter a hub after the initial topic week, shoot me an email and I'll get you in the roundup hub.

thanks Your a gem I have at least six more hub for this topic already in mind.  Arrh you may be sorry ! smile

9. barryrutherford profile image75
    barryrutherfordposted 14 years ago

Check out some notes on my HubMob experience here: 

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/39845?page=4#post928921

10. Princessa profile image80
    Princessaposted 14 years ago

Hello, sorry I am so late this week with the new topic.  I had a little Easter break and it took longer than expected.  I'll back with the new topic ASAP.

weve been having fun in your absence !  smile

1. Princessa profile image80
        Princessaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

that's good smile

Here you are for another week of fun: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/40238

Happy easter!

11. profile image0
    shazwellynposted 14 years ago

Sorry guys... not normally late but the Easter has thrown me and have committed to the 60dc - still the rss linking should help mobsters promotional too.  I hope you can still include me big_smile Pretty please?!

English Traditional: Charity Shop; Online Charity Shop

What with the credit crunch, many of us have become frugal.  Increasingly the charity shop has become a great resource and, not only an English traditional pass-time, but an essential part in stretching money further.  Many of the English traditional methods of buying items from the High Street in our towns and cities, however, are becoming more popular online.  This has even affected the charity shop, although increasing in numbers on our High Streets; you will often might find an online charity shop on a computer browser near you.

http://hubpages.com/hub/English-Traditi … arity-Shop

shaz we can include you a month from now, or 3 months, or 6 months from now.  Just email me and let me know to update the roundup hub. Then wa-lah, you got your backlink.

Looks like there are 5 more for this roundup hub, including one of mine!

12. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

http://hubpages.com/hub/Famous-and-Best … -Actresses

my conribution to the HUBMOB< it is little bit late but I was so busy this and last week!

13. alexandriaruthk profile image68
    alexandriaruthkposted 14 years ago
  14. alexandriaruthk profile image68
    alexandriaruthkposted 14 years ago

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)