RedGage FAST money?

Jump to Last Post 1-44 of 44 discussions (108 posts)
  1. Lynda Gary profile image60
    Lynda Garyposted 14 years ago

Well, folks, I'm stumped.

A few days ago, I signed up with RedGage.  I hooked it up with my FB account (or something like that; I don't know -- I was just clicking where they said "click.")  Then, I left the site.  I didn't post anything, etc.

I started getting all these friend requests, etc., so this morning I finally logged back in to RedGage, and, amazingly, I'd earned as much there as I've earned here!!!

Here, I've worked my arse off.  Long days, every day.
    There, I did virtually nothing.

Can someone explain this?  Has anyone had a similar experience?

1. SimeyC profile image88
      SimeyCposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yep - I get a few clicks, but I've also won a 'prize' or two - these are where the real money is. I reached their payout threshold and received a prepaid Visa card - so that was cool and therefore they are legit!

It's a great place for backlinks  and it looks like they automatically make Twitter posts for every Redgage post too! Hang on...must dash and put my latest hubpage on there!

2. Mr Nice profile image76
      Mr Niceposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi Lynda,
      That is very interesting & I guess good news for you. I published a hub in which I listed several social network communities that share adsense revenue.
      RedGage & many more are listed on my hub that share 50% to 100% of adsense revenue. I cannot list the url of my hub in this forum but you can go to my profile & look for " Google adsense revenue" not listing the complete title either. I wish you good luck.

3. vox vocis profile image81
      vox vocisposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Most hubbers I know are on Redgage too and many earn more than here. RedGage is a great site!

4. Rik Ravado profile image86
      Rik Ravadoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi Lynda - signed up with your name - thanks for the introduction. REDGAGE makes it easy to create backlinks and (once you get the hang of the navigation) is easy to use.  The fact they are dofollow is an added bonus!

Me on redgage: http://www.redgage.com/account#rf:/prof … board.user

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
        Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

This takes me to my own profile page smile

5. kisha47821 profile image60
      kisha47821posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I haven't tried that before but after reading all the good things about it here, I definitely will create an account there. Thanks for the info.

2. Daniel Carter profile image63
    Daniel Carterposted 14 years ago

Never heard of it, but am checking it out. Looks like a possibility. Keep us posted about what's going on now that you've signed up. I for one, am very curious.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Lynda Garyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

hey! If you sign up, use my referral link PLEAAASSSEEE!  See my profile page here to link to it!!!

1. Daniel Carter profile image63
        Daniel Carterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

WIll do, Lynda. I'm playing catch up with other deadlines, but when I get to it, will use you as the referal.
        wink

3. readytoescape profile image61
    readytoescapeposted 14 years ago

How does it work? I visited the site and did not glean to much info in a quick review, but I did notice alot about Twitter and Facebook which I do not use. How does it relate with Hub Pages?

4. alexandriaruthk profile image68
    alexandriaruthkposted 14 years ago

thats a good news Lynda, I will check it out!

5. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 14 years ago

That does sound interesting, might go spend some time back linking my hubs and of course see what happens smile

Your post definitely has me thinking its worth a punt spending a little time back linking those hubs worth back linking so thats for sharing!

6. englightenedsoul profile image58
    englightenedsoulposted 14 years ago

Redgage is definitely a site worth signing up for.  You not only get a high PR4 backlink but also a chance to earn.  I have also written a hub on it...
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Redgage-Top-5-R … in-Redgage
    and this is a review of redgage by kea

http://hubpages.com/hub/RedGage-Review

7. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

I just signed up for RedGage also. I've posted a small blurb, and connected it to my new blog at blogger. It is also connected to Facebook. smile

So, I will see what happens. I have a lot more to read up on RedGage, but someone else sent me a link to it and I had heard other people talk positive about it, so I went ahead an opened an account.

8. N. Ramius profile image73
    N. Ramiusposted 14 years ago

I've earned a pittance of a few cents. I haven't found it worthwhile though I do use it for back links.

9. profile image0
    ryankettposted 14 years ago

I've heard a few good things, think it was sunforged or darkside who recommended.... it is on my list of things to assault.... about 10 websites down!

I can only tell you that they are 100% legit, and that there are success stories....

1. englightenedsoul profile image58
      englightenedsoulposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It is mentioned in one of the hubs by sunforged.  Though i found the site from your hub on revenue sharing sites for backlinking. I must say it is a very good site.

10. kirstenblog profile image78

Lynda, whats your user name there?
    Is asking who referred me and I think you deserve that credit smile

1. kirstenblog profile image78
      kirstenblogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well I thought I would be a clever monkey and check your profile to see if you had posted your redgage user name and yup, you sure did smile
      Credited big_smile

thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you get any benefit for referring people? I know you never used to, so I never promoted it that much - but perhaps I should start!!!!

1. wyanjen profile image69
            wyanjenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If I'm not mistaken...

The referral does not come through a tracker. When I signed up, I had to supply the name of the person who sent me over.

smile

No .... there IS a tracker.  But, it also requires input of the referral username.

2. ladyjane1 profile image70
          ladyjane1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'll do the same I've never heard of Redgage thats how out of the loop I am lol.

3. kirstenblog profile image78

awww, now I'm really glad I made the effort big_smile
          It is always fun to think I made some ones day or just made em happy wink

I like to keep that Karma wheel turning lol

11. Dao Hoa profile image62
    Dao Hoaposted 14 years ago

Thank you for the info. I just took a look but did not sign up yet.

12. wyanjen profile image69
    wyanjenposted 14 years ago

If your content is featured at RedGage, your earnings really increase
    smile

13. wavegirl22 profile image49
    wavegirl22posted 14 years ago

I too just got there this morning and already feel like it is a great place!
    I already met some new "friends" that I had not come across here on the Hub and as soon as we "connected" over there I came running back "home" to Hubpages !

I think I already like it alot !

14. kirstenblog profile image78

Ok so anyone here actually try to upload anything? I have a pic that has been suck on like 2 bars for an hour and just isn't loading. I went looking for help on the site and all I have found so far is other people with the same problem and no advice being offered?

I've uploaded a lot of pictures and had no problem - I used IE7 - in IE8 you have to put it into compatibility mode....

I am on a mac running Safari, my puter discriminates against IE yikes
        I actually didn't think my profile pic updated due to it looking like it didn't or was on a forever upload thing so I skipped it and then in my profile the pic was there so I guess it got it. This pic is just not loading. I tried browsing again to re-choose it and it didn't change anything not even the upload bar.

How big is the file? May be worth saving the picture as a jpg to reduce the size substantially - may then upload a lot quicker - I note that uploading anything does seem to take a few seconds, so if you have a very large picture file it may be very very very very slow!!!

2. waynet profile image69
          waynetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

There is a small bug I'm sure, because when I try and upload photos sometimes they work, other times they stick on 2 red bars like you mentioned, I just add links and low file size photos and this seems to work...I'll have to find you all over there, my user name is "waynetully" if anyones interested!

hmmm.

I always wondered what "way net" meant

lol

1. waynet profile image69

I know, I wish I would have put waynetully from the start here!

nah.
                Just cook up some ultra cool explanation of what a way-net is
                big_smile

An indiscovered species of stingray fish, the way-net feeds off algi from a sharks arse!!

3. profile image0
          JeanMeriamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm on Redgage with a mac too, Kirsten. I have to use camino or chrome o to get anything to work on Redgage

2. Cagsil profile image71
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I uploaded my picture and didn't have any problem, and I'm using FireFox(recently updated). smile

1. wavegirl22 profile image49
        wavegirl22posted 14 years agoin reply to this

now arent you happy that you did d/l firefox!!!!

1. Cagsil profile image71

Not really, but since I don't have any problems, I guess it really doesn't actually matter. hmm

15. wyanjen profile image69

Kirsten - I'm Mac Safari too. I've been working with RG for a couple weeks - the upload issue is on their end.
    They are telling me it should be resolved by next week lol

The problem is that their queue is getting stuck.

This sounds like the most likely culprit! I tried a back link and at first it wouldn't play ball with that either, just loaded a blank black box hmm
      Went to post on my wall my frustration then tried again and it worked so I did 2 back links then figured I would try the pic again and its still getting stuck at 2 bars again. Perhaps I want to wait to share my pics and stick to linking to my articles smile

Hey if it bring traffic then its worth it for the back linking smile

They are still a beta site.
        smile

16. Lynda Gary profile image60

It's a great site for backlinks, everyone who asked.

You put in your URL to your hub(s), give a short description, and you're off and running!

Yes, it is big with twitter and FB, neither of which I use or use often (FB, a little only).  But, like I said, hooking up my FB pics to RedGage earned me bucks.  For nothing.

I submitted one article link today and it's already made money in the past two hours.

If anyone decides to sign up, go to my profile page for the link and my referral username.  (Is this overly promotional? I"M SORRY if it is. I didn't mean to do a no-no!)

I'm just tickled to death over this, so that's why I posted.

1. Crewman6 profile image82
      Crewman6posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Lynda, Thanks for the information here.  I'll be trying Redgage, and I signed up from your profile.  Seems only fair, since you steered me to it.  I hope I earn you lots of money!

17. sunforged profile image71
    sunforgedposted 14 years ago

Referrals dont do anything but give you a raffle ticket for the day, im pretty sure the system is pretty buggy in that regards.

I chronicled my beginning experience with the site , Xomba, SheToldMe and RedGage

You can make up to 5 dollars for getting an article featured, 25 for winning the daily contest. But regular views are under 1.00 per 1000 views.

Its cool as it can be automated,connected to your facebook, youtube, websites etc. but that feature is buggy also.

I Have a Redgage credit card sitting in front of me right now...I used it to activate a free adwords account just yesterday...they do pay.

But,if your earning more from a little feeder site like redgage than hubs, than something is wrong. The top earners over years at redgage make less than I would in 2 days here.

its good for backlinks...the money is just icing.

pr4 is front page only, your non-featured lnks will be pr- unless you put some effort into promoting your profile and backlink pages (backlink your backlinks)

"But,if your earning more from a little feeder site like redgage than hubs, than something is wrong. The top earners over years at redgage make less than I would in 2 days here."

Yeah, but ... You are one of the folks here who can use eBay, aren't you?

Making money here -- real money -- depends on product sales. Period.

1. sunforged profile image71
        sunforgedposted 14 years agoin reply to this

no, product sales are not required...but it does make things easier. This is the first month for me that i can actually be excited about hub based ebay commish.

anyone can be an ebay affiliate! just buy hosting and a domain, write some content and apply.

I have a bunch of hubs that introduce real aff marketing...you are not limited to using the basic programs (eb,amz,as and kont).

As for the raffle system..I would love to hear more about this email. It makes me wonder as someone who has referred near 100 members and won the daily raffle, why I didnt get an email or why they havent updated the site info.

From redgage:

Not only will inviting your friends bring you more traffic, it is also the best way to earn points with The RedGage Daily Contest!  Use the Invite tool  to automatically send out invites to your email contacts or use a referral link to send to peers.  At any time you can send someone a link that will get you points for the invite.  Anyone who uses your name in the referral section will automatically be added to your friends. 

The quick returns at at RG are fun, but after 3-6 months of aged content here at hubs you will see how huge the difference is.

RG links do not make front page..hence low traffic, under 1.00 per 1000 views is the lowest i have ever seen. Even a poor performer will average 3.00 per 1000 views here, examiner is around .01 per view, AC 2.50 per 1000 ...its a backlink site, having any inflated hopes about its performance will only lead to discouragement.

Find a redgage user with 2 years involvement and look at their total earnings

18. waynet profile image69
    waynetposted 14 years ago

I just got featured on the home page as a featured red gage user which was nice as it's an internally social site it could make a few more cents and maybe a few featured contents out of it...the backlinks are nice though and I like the site, but yes as a few have mentioned there are a few bugs still with various things!!

I thought I might try posting to FB, then importing from FB to RG, still acting totally glitchy so lets hope I can try again tomorrow and find the glitches are on a break. BTW I friended you there, seems a good way to keep from being stuck in the shadows smile

Yeah just keep trying, that's what I've found...oh yeah I found yer friend addy...cheers!

1. Jackson Riddle profile image48
          Jackson Riddleposted 14 years agoin reply to this

how quickly did you find out that whatever you submitted became featured?

Well as soon as I logged in, I saw the increase in earnings by $5

And how do you get featured?

Not sure...maybe was actively uploading stuff and just commenting and rating others uploads...?

19. kirstenblog profile image78

Well the few posts I have made have had a few views each so lets see if I get some of those lovely red up arrows here for a bit big_smile

20. Lynda Gary profile image60

I had the same problem trying to load a pic, but then realized I was clicking just slightly off of where it wanted me to click.  Odd, but ...

Also, can't now remember who said that the referral is a raffle. Maybe it was at one time, but they've changed the policy.  The email I got explains it; it's similar to HP's referral system now.

Thanks everyone for all of your comments, etc!

21. lakeerieartists profile image64
    lakeerieartistsposted 14 years ago

sunforged, how are you integrating your affiliate marketing links into your hubs, just two per hub?

lake, yes, we only can use two links to the same domain (affiliate or otherwise)

22. 2uesday profile image66
    2uesdayposted 14 years ago

If you can get something featured on RedGage - you boost your earnings there, if not it is paid by per 1,000 views so is probably not fast money. For me getting two features when I first joined meant that I certainly earnt faster there than when I first started writing hubs.

You will notice that if you put referral trackers on your hub postings the numbers that come up for them in the referral tracker page bears no relationship to the numbers that appear for RedGage on your Traffic Sources page.

There is no forum pages on RedGage. The problems with loading the photos might be to do with a temporary RedGage glitch or the format of the photos. I have had the problem loading photos on there at times,but usually it resolves itself if I try to add the photo later; as happens here on occasions.

23. Nell Rose profile image90
    Nell Roseposted 14 years ago

Hi, I use Redgage for photos, and I think this is the best way to use it, as most people like to rate photos more than links. I had only been on there a few days and won the $25 Redgage card. I recieved it this morning. I found that I could update photos when I used my phone camera, but when I used my camera, I had to shrink the photos to fit.

24. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

Hi, I hope someone can answer this question, if I post a link there to my hubs how many a day should I post, they might suspend me for spamming???

1. Sue Adams profile image94
      Sue Adamsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I posted 30 links in one go. And lots of photos. No problem. My username on Redgage is julikando.

25. lakeerieartists profile image64
    lakeerieartistsposted 14 years ago

no they don't seem to care about multiple links from one website.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

thank you Mam,

26. wyanjen profile image69

regarding the document upload glitch, this is the e-mail I received from redgage:

The tech team says no later than Friday.... but you never know with tech team dates.  It is like Dr's handwriting ;c)

Thanks for understanding!  As we leave our beta stage, we are hoping to perfect the last of the glitches within the next few weeks.

Take care
    RG Help

Yup, do I ever know about tech dates. We were doing an equipment install at work today and we ground to a halt because we needed to call in a plumber. lol lol
    so we'll be a few days behind with our new plate setter!! lol

27. yoshi97 profile image56
    yoshi97posted 14 years ago

I wouldn't write any lengthy content there. From my perusings I gathered that many articles never get featured and only earn a few cents ... hardly worth the effort to type them.

However, I saw where some links received a healthy dose of hits (some above 100) so there is hope there. Also, the money seems to be on the pics. It only takes a moment to upload a pic and give it an interesting caption. And if it gets featured ... well ... that's easy money.

Just don't see it as a gold mine, as I can assure you the mine isn't very deep. Also, Sunforged is right ... an aged account on Hubpages performs much better. It takes about a year and about 100 articles to start seeing Hubpages as a profit engine, but once it rolls forward it seems to carry itself quite well on inertia ... enough so that I have stolen some time away to work on my other site. smile

General question RE content:

I'm still working with this site, there has been trouble uploading files.
      You can get raffle tickets by submitting "knowledge based" content, ie articles, but they won't accept direct articles.
      I'm trying to post an article that relates to a group of my hubs. I rephrased one of the hubs a little bit, cut down the word count, added a couple pics and saved it as a PDF. It turned out kinda cute. So this is the file I've been trying to upload over there. When it finally works, I will be creating a collection around this PDF with all of the links to the related hubs.

So the question is: since this article is a PDF, I'm assuming that I could post the exact hub (if I wanted to do that, instead of a little teaser article) without creating duplicate content. Google doesn't scan the text of a PDF, correct? Could I use the exact article that I created the PDF from on another site?

smile

1. yoshi97 profile image56
        yoshi97posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Google can't scan the text in PDFs, so if you title it differently you could get away with this. And in doing so, you're content wouldn't even need to be unique. All you would need would be a different title, a unique intro, some good keywords, and this just might fly. smile

However, Hubpages could see this as scraping their content if you make a PDF from one of your original hubs.

I was thinking Google wouldn't be able to scan the text.
          That's cool; I can re-use the article somewhere else.

The article is only based on one of my hubs; I wrote it to be unique content. I did use some of the same pics, but that is NBD I think

(No Big Deal) lol

28. canadawest99 profile image60
    canadawest99posted 14 years ago

Redgage only gets 25K visitors per day?  How can it deliver any income after only a few days?

29. sunforged profile image71

ooops...

never mind. hmm

see, this is why I don't feel silly asking these things. lol
      I don't always make the best assumptions.

So if Google is indeed using OCR to scan it, I guess I better go back and take a look at my key words. I kinda blew that off. big_smile

2. yoshi97 profile image56

Dang! Didn't know they could do that ... haha! So yeah, um, don't go scraping any content or reusing your (text) content. smile

30. Jen's Solitude profile image86
    Jen's Solitudeposted 14 years ago

I totally forgot I signed up to redgage since changing computers and losing some of my favorites, but the recent hubs made me go back and start updating again. I guess I should add my username to my hp profile page as well. I will be looking for fellow hubbers to friend. smile

Give me a yell when you get there

I'm wyanjen at RedGage too.

smile

1. yoshi97 profile image56

I'm there as alcwi (which I chose because it's the name of my site)... and I befriend anyone that asks. smile

2. yensid profile image61
      yensidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I just joined regage this week (and hubpages, for that matter)! I'm yensid over there as well. (Yensid is Disney spelled backwards, in case anyone is curious.)

I'm still learning about both sites, but I'm very happy that this forum seems to be a friendly place with lots of information. I certainly have a lot to learn!

Welcome to HubPages.
        smile

31. yoshi97 profile image56

and emoclew is welcome spelled backwards. smile

32. yensid profile image61
    yensidposted 14 years ago

Thank you for the welcome, wyanjen & yoshi!

And thanks to all for the info about submitted articles to redgage. I've only submitted links so far, but it gives me something to think about.

I get the impression that the photography is popular--it's certainly what draws my interest. (Too bad I'm not any good at taking pics.)

Now, if I could only get that image of a dentist's chair out of my mind when I think about scraping content... I guess that's a guarantee I won't do it.smile

33. profile image0
    JeanMeriamposted 14 years ago

Ok Ho w do I find any of you on Redgage. I can't even find a place to search for friends, except from facebook.

I'm on there as creesummersmom if you can find me.

34. mcbean profile image67
    mcbeanposted 14 years ago

The fast money occurs when your content is featured. I too had one of my very first uploads featured for $3.50 and then nothing but cents since. It is very likely they have a bias to new members being featured to encourage them to upload like crazy.
    I find the main benefit is the speed at which backlinks can be created. It only takes a few seconds to link so i do this everytime i create new content.

35. AEvans profile image72
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

I am on RedGage yes you earn quickly however it is only in the beginning you have to work it, to make money on it too. smile A pic of mine was featured and I am still only at $3.54  fun little site but it isn't anything like HP it feels a little sterile. sad

36. Sage Williams profile image59
    Sage Williamsposted 14 years ago

Red Gage is a great site, but I find it can be a little confusing, slow and frustrating at times.  You do seem to earn money a lot faster for simply uploading pictures, links etc.

1. AEvans profile image72
      AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That I can agree on!! lololo the pics are the fun part , meeting new people but loading can be irritating. smile

37. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

I just found out I won the daily contest today. $25! I was shocked as I didn't enter anything but the fact a few people joined up under my link got me points.

Oh well done...not won a contest yet, but if I do what I'm doing there, then maybe who knows?!

2. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I can't find anyone except you UW! Am I as dumb as I look? That would be awful I know, but I can't even find waynet or any of you guys and gals!

I've had a hard time finding people as well. I wait until they find me or i come across a posting of theirs.

2. Ron Montgomery profile image59
        Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ummm

38. waynet profile image69
    waynetposted 14 years ago

I've tried search for people using the search function but it comes up with nothing, instead look through the friends of the people you know...my username is waynetully over there and I'm somewhere on the home page.... a featured member!

1. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks mate! I knew that! Your not just pretending to be as dumb as me are ya? Ah, that's friendship! lol

39. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

Hey Everyone,

Waynetully - http://www.redgage.com/waynetully

he is a friend at redgage, whats your username there CAGS!!

And, what do you think my name is there? Cagsil. lol lol

I dont know hehe, maybe HUNK?

Hunk? lol lol lol lol lol That is too funny! lol lol

YES HUNK HILL< just kidding -- you can add me there if you like, I have like ten hubpage friend there already, alexandriaruthk my username

Okay friend... lol lol

40. sunforged profile image71

I think I have a couple dozen hubpage users on my friends list there.

Got an email back from them today , stating they have fixed some of the "bugginess" i mentioned about their broadcast options

I'm still waiting for them to get back with me regarding document uploads

I'm about to publish the damn thing someplace else tongue
      Been waiting on them for a long time now

41. Anolinde profile image80
    Anolindeposted 14 years ago

Hi, so I just joined Redgage myself smile  I have only added one blog post and a link to one of my HP articles and so far made $5.04 because my blog post got featured and that earned me $5 right there!

I do have a couple of questions for any of you who knows how Redgage works (cuz I don't) ..

1) How do they decide which article gets featured?

2) Can someone explain how the photos work?  Do you just post photos of whatever?

Thanks!

By the way, mind if I add you guys as friends over there?  My name there is yummymummy by the way smile

42. yoshi97 profile image56

I'm alcwi ... feel free to add me in smile

43. Anamika S profile image68
    Anamika Sposted 14 years ago

I am with RedGage for over 3 months and have earned nearly $95 for my uploads and have recieved $75 payment so far. But it i the backlinks which motivates me and the money is just a bonus.

44. MyWebs profile image78
    MyWebsposted 14 years ago

A couple of days ago a pic of mine of some ducks swimming in a lake was featured and earned me a quick $4.80. smile

At the same time I was featured I noticed Rebecca E. had her blog post featured too. Seems to be an easy place to make quick money if your lucky enough to get featured.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)