FINALLY have news

Jump to Last Post 1-21 of 21 discussions (67 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

I am back...after some mix up with my doctor and the OB/GYN (that was fun waiting around for that to be fixed NOT lol) but it was all figured out and I was seen. So I have a 4-5 cm. sized cyst behind my uterus and the doc says she thinks it is benign.  Also have to go in again May 3rd for an UltraSound again to make sure that it isn't growing. But if it is growing or if the pain gets worse (right now its just little needle pricks on my left side that comes and goes), then they will have to do a Laparoscopy.

1. profile image0
      Justine76posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I should have been a doctor.. smile
      Im sooo happy you got some news finally!!! Do you feel even a litle bit better? I have had SEVERAL cysts, and they usally dissolve or explode or go away. Lucky for you that if the pain gets worse they will take care of it for you!

1. profile image0
        Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Explode? yikes oh great so if I suddenly feel a *poooof* inside of me hten I'll know it blew up lol sheesh that is a creepy thought..

and yep you should have been a doctor big_smile and yes I definitely feel better hehehe

1. profile image0

blech, they hurt real bad if they burst, (I gues explode may have been a bit of an extreme word? hehe sorry... )but it goes away after a day or two and then they are gone. Im guessing that wont happen to you as your Doc has allready said they would take care of it if its still growing. Im super happy your getting past all this!! And now you can really settle down and enjoy the new home!

1. profile image0

Yea...explode was a scary word but hey I like the scary lol I think I can handle it if it explodes lol I just looked at some pics for the Laparoscopy...they go through the tummy yikes talk about freaky lol

1. profile image0

yikes...well I bet you wont need it anyway.

1. profile image0

hehehe even if I do it's all good. I'll be knocked out and then high on drugs lol

2. nadp profile image76
      nadpposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sounds like good news - I'm glad for you.

1. profile image0

thanks nadp I don't think I saw you running around in here before so welcome to hubpages big_smile

3. prettydarkhorse profile image62
      prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

that is good news crazd and HUGS my dear!

1. profile image0

Aaaa thanks *HUGS* back to you too girlie!

4. drej2522 profile image68
      drej2522posted 14 years agoin reply to this

knowing is half the battle...so, they say! Sounds like good news thus far..smile

1. profile image0

yep great news really. a cyst I can handle..if it wasn't benign I would have a hard time and if it was an ectopic pregnancy I would probably have a hard time too.

5. Ohma profile image60
      Ohmaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I had a feeling this was going to be OK I am so happy that your doc is optimistic about this.

1. profile image0

Yes me too. I just hope that it goes away on its own soon too smile

1. Ohma profile image60
          Ohmaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ditto That!

6. seanorjohn profile image71
      seanorjohnposted 14 years agoin reply to this

This is such good news. What a relief to hear the word benign.Take good care of yourself.

1. profile image0

Thanks seanorjohn Will definitely be taking good care of myself. Just hope that the pain doesn't get worse or that it doesn't grow...then they would have to pull it out yuck lol

2. Uninvited Writer profile image78
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

Well, good news for now smile

3. profile image0

Yep just glad someone finally told me what is wrong with me lol

1. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 14 years agoin reply to this

A little relief for you.  Good to know you will get the care you need.  smile  You think they would prescribe a lil'mj for the pain? lol

1. profile image0

lol yea but hey the pain isn't that bad...it's liveable. smile Don't wanna get high off drugs thank you lol

4. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

Nice to see some good news out of it. Hope everything goes well on the next appointment. Good luck. smile

1. profile image0

Thanks Cagsil...Of course I have to play the waiting game again lol but at least I know what it is and I'm okay now smile

1. Cagsil profile image71
        Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You're welcome. I'm glad to hear your mind is at ease. smile

1. profile image0

I keep poking at it now lol

1. Cagsil profile image71
            Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That sounds like you. lol lol lol And, I'll leave it at that. wink

1. profile image0

lol tongue you know me too well dang it lol

5. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 14 years ago

Crazd, I am so pleased you have a result, and that you can put your mind at rest smile
    Knowing that you know now, you can google it -as you no doubt have done already - and know what lies ahead if anything.

1. profile image0

yep and I kind of read the pamphlets that the doc gave me. I'll have to read them in more depth though and yep google away..hmmm I see more hubs out of this big_smile

6. Sage Williams profile image59
    Sage Williamsposted 14 years ago

Wow this is great news.  You must be so relieved.  Thanks for posting an update.

1. profile image0

Oh most definitely relieved smile thanks for caring Sage

7. Faybe Bay profile image63
    Faybe Bayposted 14 years ago

I am so glad! What a relief! And what a relief for you and your whole family! Great news! Thank you for sharing with us right away. Now you can Pixar all you want! until May 3rd.lol Happy for you.

1. profile image0

lol Dang it how did I know you would say something about pixar? lol and yes definitely a relief for all of us.

8. Rafini profile image83
    Rafiniposted 14 years ago

Glad you got some news smile

9. profile image0

Thanks Rafini smile

10. Colebabie profile image61
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

Glad to know everything is well with you! I have PCOS so cysts are a regular thing for me. But the cysts themselves have never given me problems. I am glad that it is not something more serious. If you need someone to talk to I am here. When I first found out my condition I was scared, that has warn off a tad and now I just see doctors on a regular basis (OB/GYN and reproductive endocrinologist).

1. profile image0

Thanks Colebabie..I'll remember that smile sorry you have to deal with so many cysts.

11. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 14 years ago

now you can dance with us again?  I am learning the meatstick dance.  its fun.  DANCE!  wowoooohooo!

1. profile image0

meatstick dance? never heard of it lol

and yep I can dance with you all again hehehe

12. TheGlassSpider profile image65
    TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years ago

I'm sorry there's anything there at all, but I am so glad that it's something relatively common and that it's benign. That's wonderful WONDERFUL news!! I'm so happy for you {{{HUGS}}} I figure there's going to be some uncomfortable stuff in the future, but it sounds like you're okay! Yay!!!

Be well, and my thoughts are still with you.

1. profile image0

Thanks GS I appreciate that.

13. profile image0
    pinkyleeposted 14 years ago

i am so glad that it isn't anything to serious ... good news all day here for me ... you are ok, my bestie is having a baby boy, and the boyfriend is having a great day ... again im glad you are ok

1. profile image0

aaaaa baby boy? oh that is so cool! names? they have names already?

1. profile image0
        pinkyleeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

idk she had to leave a comment on my myspace cuz terry has to have our cell at work with him but when i find out i will let you know .. im excited for her she hasnt been able to carry to term for the last 4 pregs til now i guess the 5th time was the charm

1. profile image0

Well tell her congrats from me big_smile even though she doesn't know me lol

1. profile image0

will do will do thanks tongue

14. profile image0

hey you changed your picture big_smile that was fast...I'm thinking of changing mine again but not sure...what do you think?

1. profile image0

haha i changed it again lol ... this one will be it for a while i think ... change it if ya want lol i love all your pics ... its so much fun to change the look of yourself or to something else completely

1. profile image0

lol jeez pinky I had to rub my eyes and make sure that I wasn't seeing things thanks! lol

I think I am going to change mine too...gotta see what though...hmmm...maybe a butterfly

1. profile image0

haha sorry but yeah a butterfly would be cool

1. profile image0

I decided to go with two white tigers...waht do ya think?

15. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 14 years ago

Always good to hear good new...does this mean you will be hanging around a while smile

1. profile image0

hey mtsi...yea maybe but I do have to really start packing up stuff because we move to the condo in the beginning of May big_smile

1. profile image0
        mtsi1098posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I hope on the east coast this time big_smile

1. profile image0

lol No Mtsi still here in California...we are moving more down south to oceanside...hubby still has to be here for a few more years

16. Rochelle Frank profile image91
    Rochelle Frankposted 14 years ago

That sounds, no so bad-- unfortunately all that worry-energy can't be bottled up and used for something positive.  It's always good to have an answer, before decisions. When I had suspected ovarian cysts, they had to slice me open. It all came out fine.
    (Don't use a butterfly-- )

1. profile image0

Well THAT was a wondeful way of putting it Rochelle lol "they had to slice me open" couldn't you have used pretty language lol
      Glad they got it out of ya though.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image91
        Rochelle Frankposted 14 years agoin reply to this

They did something new though-- way back then-- it was called a "Bikini cut". If I had ever wanted to wear a bikini it would have just covered the scar.

Funny thing is-- when the doctors came in to examine the incision a couple days later, they removed the dressing, and all stood there looking back and forth at each other without saying anything. I finally said "I heal fast." and someone finally said ,"I guess so".

It barely left a mark. A year and a half later and had another healthy, whole, beautiful son.

1. profile image0

lol too bad you didn't have a camera to take a picture of their confused looks.

the "bikini cut" ...sounds weird lol

1. Rochelle Frank profile image91
            Rochelle Frankposted 14 years agoin reply to this

They make smaller incisions now-- Mine was supposed to be the line where the top string of the bikini bottom would rest-- it was wasted on me, as I never wore anything that low. I suppose they were practicing, as doctors do.

1. profile image0

As they say..pratice makes perfect lol
              and yea now I see where the incision would be...really close to the hip bone owie

17. profile image0

okay night peeps time to hit the sheets. hope to talk to you guys more tomorrow but can't promise anything 'cause I have more packing to do big_smile Oh I hope i don't hurt msyelf or get eaten by the moving boxes lol

18. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

I am glad that you are o.k. smile

19. profile image0

Thanks AEvans smile

20. Ms Chievous profile image67
    Ms Chievousposted 14 years ago

I'm glad for your good news Crazd!  btw I like the tigers smile

21. profile image0

Thank you and again thank you lol I decided it was time ot have some white tigers big_smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)