Bomb on 45th Street

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (20 posts)
  1. theirishobserver. profile image62
    theirishobserver.posted 13 years ago

Following last nights failed terrorist bomb attack in Manhattan are the terrorists determined to repeat 9/11

1. profile image52
      jacobkellyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

This incident has shown their presence felt in the world. It may take some time before terrorism in the world is on the ropes.
      http://www.articlesbase.com/health-arti … 13761.html

2. theirishobserver. profile image62

Further - Ireland is presently seeing a revival of terrorism in Northern Ireland - these terrorist groups are continuing to get funding from sympathisers in America - is America doing enough to stop the funding of international terrorism from within their own shores - remembering that it was the IRA who developed and perfected car bombings.

1. Sab Oh profile image56
      Sab Ohposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Got a link to this funding info?

1. Doug Hughes profile image60
        Doug Hughesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You trying to get funding for your terrorism?

That's not funny. This is a serious matter.

3. Doug Hughes profile image60
    Doug Hughesposted 13 years ago

It will be interesting to see where the trail leads - to Islamics or wingnut domestic terrorists.

4. theirishobserver. profile image62

Doug - we have to wait and see

5. salt profile image59
    saltposted 13 years ago

or govt or non govt to change govt...
    or security organisations to maintain funding levels....

note, and I did tell this to someone the other day, I am in australia and I have had precognition about this,

as asking someone at a psychic group I went to and they can confirm, I was talking about seeing something like gunpowder and had recalled a link to a precognition I had about Kings Cross london.

I said I couldnt quite get where and how could I ask past present or future.

The morning before the times square thing, I was cleaning my car and a muslim boy and thought about something when I saw him and we then talked about the beauty in religion, islam or other and both decided to focus on that. And for some reason, I had been smiling at muslim women when I went for my beach walk, really meeting their eye and connecting... sounds odd, but I feel its a good. Religion is not always extreme, there are wonderful people of all races and religions.

Then I kept thinking about a watch that I had bought for someone, it was square. Time square. I couldnt get the link, then my computer seemed to go down about 11pm our time (au) last night and I flicked to the news page on yahoo and it said ... the time square thing. Which was wonderful news to hear no one was harmed.

love to all,

Well, that post scores a 93% on the WTF? scale.

"The morning before the times square thing, I was cleaning my car and a muslim boy and thought about something when I saw him"

Why did you feel the need to clean the Muslim boy? That just sounds wrong.

1. salt profile image59
        saltposted 13 years agoin reply to this

you have to understand the collective consciousness, my links working with certain security people at one point and other precognitive things like waking up feeling like im in a boot of a car, then getting new zealand and a link to china.. the woman in nz was found in the boot of her car.. her husband chinese.. sometimes it takes time to peice these things together, once you get these things, you understand when its something greater than what is infront of you.

And I have witnesses at something I went to on sunday when I was discussing what I had been getting about the gun powder and the feeling linking to Kings Cross in London.

I understand it, I know it can seem unclear, but thats how it works sometimes until you understand it better. It is really irritating when you get half of it.. and I had been asking someone to help me on the weekend as I was trying to learn how to sense past present and future.

As Kings Cross, London was past.... ((())) I know it can feel like a lot of whoowy too, but you learn after awhile.

I think your issue is individual rather than collective, and I think you should look into getting some help. Seriously.

1. luvpassion profile image63
            luvpassionposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Salt...I didn't understand your post either. When you say you felt you were in the trunk of a car, your were sensing this woman in New Zealand?

6. lovemychris profile image77
    lovemychrisposted 13 years ago

Gotta watch where you get your info too..as it's now being reported the Taliban did this...but it's also being reported that:

MEMRI, is a known Israeli intelligence propaganda operation.

So, if they tell you something, take it with a HUGE grain of salt!

Also heard someone say this was so obvioulsy an amateur attempt, it's only meant to confuse and distract.

Also heard they are looking for a white man in his 40's....could it be an angry tea-bagger?? It's not like the anger hasn't been provoked!...FOX/Limbaugh.

Rumors circulating the alterNet that May 5th something will happen.

Cui Bono? Who Benefits?...that is the question!

1. salt profile image59
      saltposted 13 years agoin reply to this

OK, will feel and see...

7. TLMinut profile image59
    TLMinutposted 13 years ago

My brother lives in Manhattan, he seems to think it was nothing at all - the cops? officials? were laughing that the bomb couldn't have even blown up the CAR it was in. Now everyone is waiting to see what kind of spin will be put on it, what rumors will circulate.

8. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

It was on the News 6 months ago! hmm

1. profile image0
      LegendaryHeroposted 13 years agoin reply to this

???

This is a recent thing.

9. lovemychris profile image77

Well, I will say one thing about salt....
    She mentioned in a post about feeling Marilyn Monroe, and last week J Lo shows up on a show "doing" Marilyn!
    MM is still big in hollywood...like she's an architype of the perfect sex goddess all these starlets must follow.
    Or maybe it really is her blood crying out from the ground (Bible), as she was most definately murdered.

If salt has a gift of precognition or something, we could use her help!

10. lovemychris profile image77

Uh oh...Gordon Duff of Veterans Today:

"Anyone who visits New York is aware that security there, especially in Time Square is the highest of anywhere in the world. The intelligence organizations protecting New York, including the world’s best police force, leave only one organization as capable of this kind of effort, an organization with massive resources in the area, numerous Israeli/American assets and many residual relationships with Gulliani/Kerik/Bush era friends, friends conveniently “asleep at the switch” on 9/11."

TIMING

With Iranian president Ahmandinejad and Secretary of State Clinton both scheduled to be in New York in the next 24 hours, and recent stories out of Israel trying to tie Iran to the Taliban, the issue of “timing” is a critical one.

ONGOING INVESTIGATION/FOX “ISRAELI ASSET” NEWS ATTACKS OBAMA

With New York police discounting the Pakistan connection to the bombing immediately, Fox News has unleashed an attack on the Obama administration in a well orchestrated manner, accusing democrats of “failing to protect the American people.”

With both Site Intelligence and Fox News tied directly to Israel and the signature and timing of this attack showing clear Israeli fingerprints, Fox may be right.

America may be unable to protect itself from a nation still seen by most Americans as a close ally. No other nation has the capability of such an attack or the influence to orchestrate the news, an act already in motion."

Source: www.veteranstoday.com/2010/05/02/gordon … -its-hand/

Think of ot what you will....ALL options need to be considered.
    This is for America, not anyone else!!!!
    And for the 100 thousandth time...this is not anti-semitism, it is anti PNAC/Likud/Neo-Con/Zionist.
    And they are in our gvt. as well.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)