what will you do if you were me

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (51 posts)
  1. sweetjulie profile image60
    sweetjulieposted 13 years ago

i caught my guy in bed with my best friend. help

1. pisean282311 profile image62
      pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

oh my god..it wuld have been one of worst moment of ur life..

2. Ron Montgomery profile image59
      Ron Montgomeryposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I would post a picture of your friend on this forum, along with a phone number.

1. Greek One profile image63
        Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I would post a picture of the friend and of yourself.. to see if there was anything physical that would have caused his behaviour.....

After all, in your very own hubs, you list a woman being overweight as a cause of a man's cheating

1. sweetjulie profile image60
          sweetjulieposted 13 years agoin reply to this

i never said that

Really?  Please check your Hub "10 Reasons Men Cheat", where you write...

There are many reasons why men cheat, but these are some of the most common ones...

5 ways to lose face fat
            The first thing you notice when you look at someone is their face, so therefore, it is important to keep the face lean a beautiful. There is nothing as annoying as a puffy check so below are tips on how to...

1. Pandoras Box profile image59
              Pandoras Boxposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Puffy checks... Cheeks or chicks? Cheeks I guess. Don't care enough to go read the hub.

if a girl has a puffy check (or gold, silver, coins,etc) for me, i would find her very attractive!

1. pisean282311 profile image62

lol lol lol

2. tantrum profile image60
          tantrumposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol lol

3. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

sleep with your best friend when your guy is due to come home.  Then walk out and never look back

Sorry this happened

She is nOT your best friend and he is not YOUR guy

fly girl fly

big_smile

1. deosfluviatilis profile image72
        deosfluviatilisposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sleep with his best friend..

1. profile image0

nope,hers, much better kill 2 at once.

Today, The Electric Company brings you the letter "V"...

V is for vengence AND for vagina

2. pisean282311 profile image62

lol

4. tantrum profile image60

What kind of help would you like ? roll

5. andromida profile image55
      andromidaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I would have talk to them to learn what actually going on:)

1. tantrum profile image60

It's obvious what's going on. lol

1. andromida profile image55
          andromidaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

yeah, it's obvious that everybody makes mistake smile

1. tantrum profile image60

Yes! In this case it was opening a door lol

6. rebekahELLE profile image84
      rebekahELLEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

hmm, I would ditch both of them.

7. Anath profile image60
      Anathposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I would have jumped in to share the fun ;-) and then get rid of both of them.

8. profile image53
      connoreediposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You should not keep any relation with both of them. Let them go to hell!!
      http://www.articlesbase.com/health-arti … 08756.html

9. Jluvies profile image59
      Jluviesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

i would have looked at them both and shook my head, 'you guys really are the bottom of the barrel, too cowardly to break up with me and so slutty and desperate you had to go for your own best friends boyfriend.'  There are so many people out there to meet yet, it's hard for us to find the right one and true best friends.  Why would we risk it in an inner circle affair, where probabilities are very high it is not going to last anyways?  And then you lose two relationships when instead you could have just tried a little harder to meet someone new and started another friendship.  If your friend and boyfriend are incapable of thinking this way or just too skanky to care then who gives a fuck about them anyways.  This must mean you are associating yourself with people that are selfish, ignorant, and straight out scandalous.  Free your self! Let them go and surround your self with good people and positive energy.

2. Origin profile image59
    Originposted 13 years ago

I would just leave him then. Also, stop being friends with that friend of yours that did that. smile

3. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

any inkling at all to join them?

1. Wayne Orvisburg profile image62
      Wayne Orvisburgposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's what I was gonna say, but thought I'd leave it alone. HA HA

yeah, but you have a little editing voice inside your head...

I just tell mine to shut up lol

1. susanlang profile image60
          susanlangposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol Ha..ha..ha, Oh I think I'm inlove with Greek's Humor.  lol

4. luvpassion profile image62
    luvpassionposted 13 years ago

Have you considered a Harliquin book...seriously. OH...dump em both...fast!

5. Shadesbreath profile image77
    Shadesbreathposted 13 years ago

Married - get help.  If you value the relationship, fix it. If not, leave.

If not married - leave.  Seems silly to consider taking a relationship further with someone who is already cheating.  (I'd definately dump the friend. THAT is not a friend.)

1. Origin profile image59
      Originposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I agree 100% smile

6. myownworld profile image73
    myownworldposted 13 years ago

Depending on how important the two people are for you, I'd DEFINITELY talk and at least hear what they have to say first before taking any final decision. I don't believe in vengeance, so if I felt I could not work through either of the relationships, then walking away is the best thing to do....

... but first tell them to put some clothes on!

1. rebekahELLE profile image84
        rebekahELLEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

really, what can they say? hmm 
        it would change the relationships forever.
        I couldn't continue with either of them.
        no revenge necessary, that stuff comes back to haunt people.

1. myownworld profile image73
          myownworldposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I know... and that is why I added that bit about how important the relationship is to you....(how much time you've invested in it/ how long you've known each other/married or not/kids involved etc.) Besides, to walk away from someone you've truly loved is not as easy as we think it is....

Yes, words fail at such moments in life; But...still... I believe that every person in life deserves a chance to defend themselves and for us to hear them out. I might eventually walk away too, but not before I've known the reason for their betrayal. And I'm not saying that's what others should do in a similar situation; just what I personally would.  smile

.... I would do the same thing... and then sleep with one of their parents

1. profile image0

and a cousin-theirs not yours.

2. myownworld profile image73
              myownworldposted 13 years agoin reply to this

ok...we're trying to have a serious discussion here you two! roll

And now why am I laughing away?! big_smile yikes

the only real solution to this problem is an impromptu castration

7. Jayne Lancer profile image91
    Jayne Lancerposted 13 years ago

I agree with MOW, although I might be inclined to take revenge. This is one of my more negative character traits. MOW offers the most sensible advice.

8. SummerSteward profile image60
    SummerStewardposted 13 years ago

I don't think there is any real room for talking here. Nothing the friend says will make you forgive her, certainly not trust her. She betrayed you and chose him. He chose her. The only real option here is to keep your dignity and walk away. The choice has sorta been taken away, they chose eachother, not you. I am sorry this happened, and I wish you the best of luck in the coming days. Please, please, please don't let this scummy two faced thunder cock ruin your day, or the way you see yourself. You will find another love, who will choose you. You deserve that, no matter what. If that's not what you want, then may you find whatever it is. Keep your chin up!

9. profile image60
    logic,commonsenseposted 13 years ago

Or just have an orgy and invite hubbers! smile

1. profile image0

especially ones with a great ass.

1. profile image60
        logic,commonsenseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

and I'm looking at one right now!

10. mythbuster profile image71
    mythbusterposted 13 years ago

It might be a good idea to speak with your partner and find out your partner's reasons for cheating in this situation instead of asking a bunch of people about this who really don't know you and do not know your partner?

11. mythbuster profile image71
    mythbusterposted 13 years ago

I'm sorry - I intended to say "in addition to" instead of "instead of asking a bunch of people[...]," sweetjulie. I realize how harsh my comment seems now that it's submitted. I hadn't intended to imply you'd ONLY get advice or reach for advice from a bunch of relative strangers on Hubpages.

My intent was a suggestion that you speak with your partner - your partner might have some important things to communicate to you - perhaps things your partner might have tried communicating before turning to the act of cheating.

mythbusterFAIL at communicating *hangshead*

12. susanlang profile image60
    susanlangposted 13 years ago

My answer is, if your married and you love him, then try to work it out at least once. If he's just your boyfriend without attachments, run like heck and never look back!!!! My guess is your still very young and so you have plenty of time for a another relationship. Now go do the right thing! smile

13. sweetjulie profile image60
    sweetjulieposted 13 years ago

thanks all

14. profile image0
    ralwusposted 13 years ago

hmmm, I would have spanked them

15. donotfear profile image84
    donotfearposted 13 years ago

Dump them both and never look back.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)