I cant get traffic to my hubs

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (15 posts)
  1. anasshad profile image77
    anasshadposted 13 years ago

I have five hubs but none of my hubs is getting good amount of traffic and i dont know what what to do. Can please someone guide me.

1. Origin profile image60
      Originposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well, some of your topics I noticed would have a tremendous amount of competition (a lot of people have similar articles). You may want to consider creating articles that there is less competition for, and with that you should rank better, which in turn gives you more traffic.

2. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You have been here 3 weeks. What did you expect? A FLOOD of traffic in a very short period of time. lol lol

I haven't looked at your hubs, and obviously I do not need to, because others point out that you are writing out of dishonesty, since you are here asking about getting traffic to your hubs, when you clearly have already written a hub on getting traffic???

So, you must be conflicted or confused. I hope you hang out in the forums and learn from others, so you then know what you are talking about.

Enjoy! Welcome to HubPages!

Just in case - here is a hub you should read. The Hub Writer Shadesbreath wrote it a couple of days ago. Btw- you will have two hubs to read...you'll need to read the link I provided and in Shadesbreath's hub is another link you should also read.

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Write-a- … eader?done

Good luck!

3. guitartechnician profile image60
      guitartechnicianposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Get some backlinks to your page, research your keywords and you should get some organic search traffic.  I have found it very easy to rank well for long tailed keywords on hubpages with only a few targeted backlinks to my hubs.

2. relache profile image71
    relacheposted 13 years ago

You have a hub called "Secrets of Increasing Your Web Traffic." 

Does that mean what you say on that Hub isn't true?

1. ngureco profile image81
      ngurecoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Crossroad.

2. chinweike profile image59
      chinweikeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hehehe. Such is life.
      But the fact is that i gained certain things from that hub.

1. thisisoli profile image71
        thisisoliposted 13 years agoin reply to this

But was the knowledge you gained correct, when this person is asking for help on the basics?

The hubs are pretty basic, and don't really offer anything new. They also misinterprit certain topics and don't give the pros and cons of certain techniques.

Anasshad, what actually interests you? I would suggest writing about something you know a lot about, and then finding ways to monetise it, rather than trying to enter a competitive market in which you only have a basic understanding.

You could also choose to learn more about SEO and then write about what you have learned, there are plenty of good hubs on teh topic!

3. Ohma profile image59
      Ohmaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I was going to ask this myself I am glad you did.

3. GALAXY 59 profile image89
    GALAXY 59posted 13 years ago

I have no idea how to help, except to say maybe write a few more hubs and include links etc in them. I don't get much traffic myself either so if anyone does know the answer I'd be grateful for the info too.Sorry to not be of much help.

4. I am DB Cooper profile image63
    I am DB Cooperposted 13 years ago

I would suggest writing more on topics that you enjoy and consider yourself an expert in. I would stop writing hubs about SEO and increasing web traffic if you don't really have anything new to offer. If your hubs are original they will eventually start getting more traffic. There are also several guides on Hubpages that will show you how to promote hubs. Finally, being an active member of the Hubpages community seems to help with hub traffic. Participate in the forums and make useful comments on other people's hubs and the traffic will come.

5. forlan profile image59
    forlanposted 13 years ago

build more hubpages. Before build a hubpages you need to research the keyword. Do not forget to promote through social bookmark

1. Richieb799 profile image75
      Richieb799posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes Social Bookmarking Tools help wonders and they are free, you just need a bit of elbow grease and hardwork

6. Ajitan profile image54
    Ajitanposted 13 years ago

Don't feel bad, my hubs aren't doing too well in terms of traffic either,but I'm enjoying writing them! I figure everyone starts out that way and the experience you gain on hubpages increases in correlation to traffic,

7. profile image0
    Richard Stephenposted 13 years ago

Anas,

I have read through a couple of your hubs and they were well written but were on topics with a lot of competition.  Try to identify and write on topics that are not so congested.  As others have suggested write some more hubs as well.  When the hubs are on related topics be sure to provide links between the hubs. 

Also, be patient.  It has only been 3 weeks and it does take time for search engines to index your hubs.  I wrote one article that had almost no readers after a month.  I did a rewrite on the article and still nothing.  Now, after many months it is one of my most popular articles and is still climbing.

Finally, get involved in the forums and answer questions from other hubbers.  As you develop relationships in the hubber community you will get ideas for new hubs and also generate traffic to your hubs. 

Good luck and don't give up. - Richard

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)