"Breaking of the Cross" that tortured innocent Jesus

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (50 posts)
  1. profile image52
    paarsurreyposted 14 years ago

Hi friends

I think this is the era of "Breaking of the Cross" that tortured innocent Jesus; with reason, rationality, knowledge and Revelation.

The myth that Paul and Church created, “Jesus died a cursed death on Cross”, “Jesus resurrected from the physical dead for the atonement of sinners", and "Jesus ascended to heaven and sat on right hand of God"; all these myth are exposed as this never happened.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

1. Jerami profile image59
      Jeramiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I don't think that you are Muslim...
        If you are you do not know your book of prophets very well.

1. profile image52
        paarsurreyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi friend Jerami

Do you mean from Prophets Chapter 21 Al-Anbiya' of Quran?

Which verses you point out specifically? Please quote for me.

Thanks

I don't know very much concerning the Muslim faith.
          I have spoken to a few. It is my understand that the book of Prophets are much the same as ours, including Isiah & Daniel.

I was lead to believe that Jesus is recognized to be the Messiah (a prophet) that was prophesized to be hung on the cross.

I wasn't aware that this was an issue of disagreement between diffrent scects of Muslims ???

1. profile image52

HI friends

Differences of opinion do crop up; that is but human; but these could be resolved referring to the root source Quran and understanding from the context.

Thanks

2. Danny R Hand profile image60
      Danny R Handposted 14 years agoin reply to this

One of the cool things about the Bible is that although some things have never been proven, NOTHING has ever been disproven. New or Old testament! So, as to your statement, I say          PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. marinealways24 profile image59
      marinealways24posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Paar, your ridiculous muslim religion was created by the same type of lying that the Christian religion was created under. Maybe when you understand that Mohammed is as silly as Jesus, then you can talk about being rational. Until then, you are just another hypocrite.

1. profile image0
        SirDentposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nice insult you made here. Is this the best you can do? Why do you even post here? What is your point other than to insult?

How does logic and reason bring you to insult others like you do?

1. marinealways24 profile image59

Why do you post other than to promote your blind faith? I am just writing the logical, you only think it's an insult because it hurts your faith.

1. profile image0

You are wrong if you think it hurts my faith. What you wrote was an insult and not logical at all.

Youy only think (believe) it was logical because you like to insult.

We will see what is logical on the other thread of mine you responded on if you are brave enough to keep a conversation that challenges your faith. big_smile
              PS: I don't only insult on here, there are a few I admire and have respectable conversation with.

1. Obscure Divine profile image60
                Obscure Divineposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Save your admiration for later; I just got here, as of now.  Ha-ha!

2. profile image52

Hi friend marinealways24

I don't agree with you.

I love and respect Jesus, Mary and Muhammad; I never said anything against Jesus and Mary. They were intelligent and wise persons; in fact they were the jewels of the humanity. Humanity should be proud of them.

I never objected to Jesus’ teachings or his deeds; he was one of the perfect human beings called Messenger Prophets of the Creator- God Allah YHWH like Adam or Noah or Jonah.
        It is a fact that Paul very cleverly invented a new religion and named it “Christianity”; it has got nothing to do with Jesus’ teachings or his acts or his deeds.

I am just exposing Paul and his Church so that people may follow truthful Jesus and Mary.

Jesus second coming is just for this purpose so that he may expose the wrong spread by Paul and the Church in “Jesus name” and set them on the truthful path. Jesus second coming is not physical; it is in the same sense as he explained was the coming of Prophet Elijah or Elias from the skies.

So, I am not hypocritical about it; but my stand point is genuine. There is no compulsion for others to agree with me.

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran

Thanks

You believe you are a prophet don't you? big_smile

I think I have a hubpages prophet detector.

1. profile image52

Hi friend marinealways24

No; I have no such claim. I believe all the truthful Messengers and Prophets. They were a source of guidance to humanity towards the Creator- God Allah YHWH.

Thanks

If you aren't a messenger, why are you spreading the message over and over?

Did mohammed say it's alright to lie? lol

1. profile image0

Does your logic tell you to lie?

What have I lied on? I think you want to be a prophet also. Keep spreading the message and have enough faith and maybe you will be granted prophethood.

1. profile image0

This shows how much you actually know, which is very little. You lie when you say all beliefs are due to emotions and no evidence. You spread your message while insulting others who spread theirs. Do you need more?

Prophethood is not granted due to good works or even being a good person. God calls whom He will. I am not a prophet nor am I a preacher, but I do know God's Word, somewhat.

I also seem to recall you starting a thread a few months ago saying that you saw the light and accepted Jesus as your Savior. Just another lie. I can find the thread if I have to, but you know whether anyone else does or not. And marines are supposed ot have honor.

2. Beelzedad profile image58
    Beelzedadposted 14 years ago

It's kind of like a beta version of software in its elementary stages, spitting out text using rudimentary commands requiring several versions of upgrades and patches.  smile

1. IntimatEvolution profile image68
      IntimatEvolutionposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the laugh Beez!  You are so damn funny sometimes.lol

1. Beelzedad profile image58
        Beelzedadposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks. The red nose helps. smile

2. profile image0
      zampanoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol
      with infinite cycles that hijack a lot of CPU
      lol

3. Jerami profile image59
    Jeramiposted 14 years ago

Isn't everyone that attempts to express their opinions to someone else a messenger of sorts ?
       The question would then be, from where does the message originate?

That is a good question Jerami. Maybe it's from the stardust. lol

One mans stardust is another mans porridge.

4. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 14 years ago

ah! the good christian imagery!  lights up your life, don't it?

1. profile image0

Which imagery do you mean? Do you mean the imagery of the posts that try to set things right when they are presented wrong?

5. profile image52

marinealways24 wrote:

Did mohammed say it's alright to lie?

Paarsurrey says:

Hi friend marinealways24

Muhammad never lied and never told others to lie. I think you have learnt this from hearsay and you believe it.

If you think I have repeated the truth over and over; I have done it with reasons; you may refute it with your rational and reasonable arguments as many time; I won't mind. I know you have no reason with you; only your blind faith and sentiments.

Thanks

lol Hearsay. How about seesay. All of you silly religious lie to make your faith sound more real or important than the others. All are ridiculous.

6. marinealways24 profile image59
    marinealways24posted 14 years ago

SirDentposted 2 minutes agoin reply to this
    Do you see the insults? You admit to lying but yet you insult.

This is why many will not ever rec ieve the truth. They are afraid to admit they are not perfect. They are afraid to admit they failed. They are afraid to admit they don't know it all.

They call others liars when they are liars themselves.

Do you think preaching your bible morals will get you prophethood? lol

I admitted to lying to show how ignorant you religious are in believing your faith without logic. That was a while back, you are still obsessing over it. Sorry your faith hasn't recovered. Everyone is a hypocrite at some point, now admit you are a hypocrite and liar for not admitting you are trying to gain prophethood.

1. profile image0

Now you make excuses. I admit to being a hypocrite at times. I admit to being a liar before. I admit to doing many things that are morally wrong.

This is where you fail. You think you are morally superior. I am not obsessing over it, I am calling you out on it just as you do others.

As I said before, until, you can  see that you are not perfect in your own mind, you will never know the truth.

I am still waiting to hear about the honor marines have.

lol Morally superior? Morals are an illusion. They do not exist in reality. They are only there to make you think you are a superior animal, you are the one that buys into it with your religion, not me. Who is the hypocrite? lol

lol What is your religious illusion of the truth? That we are all flawed till we accept your silly jesus? Predictable. Get a new book, I have already read your old one. Where is your honor in not admitting you are a wannabe prophet?

1. profile image0

You are an ass on top of being a liar. I have nothing more to say to you. Before I tried to defend you somewhat even though I knew you were wrong but I see why so many went against what you did.

If the honor you display is the honor that marines have, I want nothing to do with them. Just go your way and be whatever you wanna be.

lol You wanted my attention, I gave it to you. Maybe you shouldn't have asked for it if you didn't want it. Make sense? lol Tried to defend me? lol
            You aren't capable of defending your own self or belief, work from the inside before you try to be a prophet on the outside. What is your honor, not admitting you want to be a prophet along with bringing up past events that you obsess over to gain an advantage in an Internet forum argument?

Logic sucks huh?

1. mohitmisra profile image60
                mohitmisraposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Still waiting for your logical reply as to why we need the sun to live  .

Why does the planet revolves around its axis .
                why this particular speed or rotation.

Why does it revolve around the sun.

Lets just start with these and then I will  ask you many more questions.

If you cannot answer these questions logically then please grow up.

1. profile image52
                  paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi friends

I think our friend marinealways24 should answer these question or he should answer that he cannot answer these questions. Then our friend Mohitmisra should answer, it would be fair enough.

Thanks

7. Rod Marsden profile image67
    Rod Marsdenposted 14 years ago

There is no arguing with what Christians believe when it comes to Jesus. It is in the bible and if they didn't believe in the bible they wouldn't be Christians. If you are not a Christian you can of course believe what you like about Jesus.

There is some historic evidence that Jesus was crucified. After that event the historic records are not very clear. It isn't even all that clear where Jesus was laid to rest. The holy sepulchre is but one of two possible sites. Both are marked by having no body within.

As for the guilt of the Jews in the crucifixion, it is often forgotten that crucifixion is a Roman form of execution. Back then Jews stoned criminals to death. In order to have a crucifixion for Jesus the Roman governor had to be in agreement.

8. profile image52

Rod Marsden wrote:

As for the guilt of the Jews in the crucifixion, it is often forgotten that crucifixion is a Roman form of execution. Back then Jews stoned criminals to death. In order to have a crucifixion for Jesus the Roman governor had to be in agreement

Paarsurrey says:

Jews also used it:

Deuteronomy 21:22   
    When a man hath committed a crime for which he is to be punished with death, and being condemned to die is hanged on a gibbet:

Josue 10:26   
    And Josue struck, and slew them, and hanged them upon five gibbets, and they hung until the evening.

http://www.drbo.org/cgi-bin/s?t=1&q … &b=drb

Thanks

1. chakranir profile image60
      chakranirposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Peace friends!
      Don't you think all these postings are futile to change one's beliefs?
      Let's live happily without hurting others' emotions. Once you dive deep into your beliefs, neither you would like to disturb nor to be perturbed. Rather you will be oblivious of all kind or unkind opinions flying around.
      I think breaking one's head over the cross that tortured Jesus is quite insignificant in comparison to breaking all barriers to adopt and proclaim his messages of love and peace.

1. profile image52

"his (Jesus') messages of love and peace."

Jesus' Message of peacef and love could be understood more clearly and loudly if one first knows the facts of his life; that he did not die a cursed death on Cross. He spread his message of peace and love in India; as they persecuted him in Judea and did not listen to him.

The message is that there should be no compromise on Truth even at the risk of one's life; the the Creator- God Allah YHWH does help and one succeeds.

Thanks

2. profile image52

Hi friend chakranir

Breaking of Cross does not mean breaking the wood of which the Cross is made. Paul cleverly carved a god-head for Jesus making it up that Jesus died on the Cross. Jesus did not die on Cross; the arguments which prove that he did not die on Cross break the mythical Cross Paul built. Paul himself admits that if Jesus did not die on Cross then Christianity is futile; as a religion it finishes.

Thanks

2. Rod Marsden profile image67
      Rod Marsdenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The examples given don't sound much like crucifixion to me paarsurrey. Hanging is not crucifixion.  It has been common practice in the past to leave a hanged man in place of execution for a long time as a reminder to others not to commit the same crime. In England during the middle ages a man  might hang by the neck until his flesh rots from his bones. Again this is grim but not crucifixion.

1. profile image52

Hi friend Rod Marsden

Deuteronomy 21:22   
        When a man hath committed a crime for which he is to be punished with death, and being condemned to die is hanged on a gibbet:

Torah is very elaborate; cucifixion is death on Cross; if one does not die on Cross and escapes death; then he is not crucified; it is in this sense that Quran says that the Jews could not kill or crucify Jesus. Jesus did not die on cross.

Thanks

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)