Why Are Christian's So Cruel?

Jump to Last Post 1-22 of 22 discussions (90 posts)
  1. Lady Guinevere profile image67
    Lady Guinevereposted 14 years ago

Not only that but how did they get that way?

1. tantrum profile image59
      tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

They're human beings as everybody else.  Humans are cruel beings.
      Christians are not the exception.

1. earnestshub profile image82
        earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

True, but "the devil made me do it" is a copout. )

2. Unchained Grace profile image59
      Unchained Graceposted 14 years agoin reply to this

First, define "cruel." Second, what incident(s) led you to this conclusion? Regardless of what the Romans did or what you heard from others or what might've been written on the bathroom wall at the bus terminal, what, in fact, is your particular foundation for the question, Why are Christians so Cruel?

How did "They" get that way? Who is "They?" Every single individual who ever sought Salvation or some clown with a Jesus bumpersticker who cut you off in traffic? If you plan on building a house of hate with a "Woe is Me" attitude, you oughtta at least understand and define the foundation you're planning to build it on.

3. double_frick profile image60
      double_frickposted 14 years agoin reply to this

all humans can be cruel, regardless of religious beliefs.
      i think people are most often cruel for one of two reasons:
      1. feeling superior for whatever reason, though to be honest there is never a good reason to feel superior to another being.
      2. feeling inferior and trying to make others feel the same in an attempt to feign superiority. and thats called pathetic ;P

as far as christians being cruel, i wouldn't generalize like that but their religion does lend itself to feeling superior to others, even fellow christians.

4. waynet profile image69
      waynetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Because they are! and Christophers and Christines are even worse! lol!

1. Richieb799 profile image77
        Richieb799posted 14 years agoin reply to this

what about Christina's? lol

1. waynet profile image69
          waynetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh they are the worst of the lot, burn them witches!!

5. IntimatEvolution profile image68
      IntimatEvolutionposted 14 years agoin reply to this

People are naturally aggressive when they do not have confidence.  How many Christians do you know that can make a logical argument for Christianity, without getting upset or aggressive?  Understanding where the aggressiveness stems from might help some to become better aware of their actions.  The bottom line is that all negative connotations stem from fear.

1. PB_Smith profile image61
        PB_Smithposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Same holds true for non-Christians or atheist. There is a lack of confidence and certainty on both sides of the fence.
        I may post in these forums, but I steer clear of the "prove God exists" type of discussions mainly because the existence of God can not be scientifically proven or disproven, so such discussions amount to mental masturbation.
        If I'm going to masturbate, it's going to be physical, not mental. wink

1. IntimatEvolution profile image68

I  never thought of it like that, but how true!  I try to steer clear of forums like that also.  They do not usually amount to good, and only leave the divided lines between the majorities more divided.  That's not the purpose of Christian discipleship and mutual respect for thy fellow man.

There's a difference between negative connotations and making a justifiable attempt to get at the foundation of one's position. If I said I was afraid of the police because they'd beat me up without provocation it would follow that someone would make the assumption that somewhere, somehow, I'd witnessed such a thing.
        Therefore, I ask again (sans alleged negative connotation) what is the basis for the question concerning cruelty assuming of course it wasn't just a cheap attempt to develop comments and stir up trouble with unfounded statements or questions. Law enforcement has a term for that. "Heresay evidence."

3. earnestshub profile image82
        earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Agreed. Fear is the primary emotion. smile

6. profile image0
      sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thats not a true premise, sorry.

7. AEvans profile image73
      AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Not all Christians are cruel, I am certainly not a cruel person at all. How do they get that way? God only knows, lololo smile

8. yolanda yvette profile image59
      yolanda yvetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What makes you call any Christian cruel?  Is it because they passionately defend their faith?  Because they won't roll over and play dead in these forums, allowing others to walk all over them and their beliefs? 

Any one can be cruel.  Yes, even Christians.  But isn't it unfair to put us all in the category of 'cruel'? 

I have yet to understand why people expect Christians to be weak-kneed, timid people, then bash those who are.  We are called to be soldiers.  Soldiers had better be strong or else go home.

We can be strong in our faith and at the same time love those who despise what we believe.  I don't see anything cruel about that....

1. Unchained Grace profile image59

Meek does not mean weak. Secondly, I wasn't weak in the Nam or for that matter all the other fun places we went before I received my DD214 and went back into society only to find yet another battle brewing. Like Joshua and any other warrior, you better be ready, willing and able to stand up for what you believe in or guess what? Perhaps you don't believe in it enough to risk taking a hit every now and then.

1. yolanda yvette profile image59

Are you referring to the comment I made about Christians being called to be soldiers?

You were on point, Yvette. There is almost a seamless parallel between the natural military and God's Army with the obvious exception being we fight not with weapons of carnality.

Meek is not weak, nor is speaking up for what we believe, regardless of offense, being carnal.

2. profile image0
          sandra rinckposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your service. smile

9. Chef Jeff profile image61
      Chef Jeffposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Christians who act creully are not following their religion, and are Christians in name only.  I have met many wonderful people who are religous, and many wonderful people who have no religion at all.  I guess we tend to put people into easily indentifiable groups and expect they all act the same. Not all Conservatives are Sarah Palin fans and not all Liberals think the world of Barack Obama.

Within each group there are many exceptions.  Those who condemn you with cruelty are just being cruel people, regardless of their claim of religious belief.

Cheers!

Chef Jeff

10. dyonder profile image72
      dyonderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Fun reading through all the back and forth.
      Any 'club' holding a deep seated 'truth' that all non-members will suffer for all eternity the fires of 'hell' could be construed as cruel.
      Seen as a whole many religions are cruel in their judgement of those not believers. Christianity's the new kid on the block compared to many, so its transgressions come to the forefront of many minds
      Uganda (present)
      America (historically)
      South America (historically)
      Spain (historically)
      England (historically)
      Individually, many who follow the christian faith are quite decent, having an compassionate insight many lack. However, like many 'clubs', when power over another is sought human rights (individual) fall by the wayside - thus yielding cruelty.

2. cheaptrick profile image75
    cheaptrickposted 14 years ago

I think the Romans started the ball rolling...

Roman soldiers flogged Jesus and carried out the crucifixion, thats something to think about

Do the history. The Romans fed Christians to the lions for sport and amusement. Hence, not only were they not classified together, they weren't on each other's Christmas list, either.

So, how do the actions of the Romans define the alleged cruelty attributed to Christians when it was the Roman who in fact executed the acts of cruelty and not the Christians? Just who did Judas Iscariot go to when he sold out Jesus for thirty pieces of silver? Bullwinkle? He beat a straight line to the Romans and then summarily wasted himself.

I just wish, once, that people would define their foundations before making blanket statements. Unless you've met every single alleged Christian in the world, how do you purport to even ask why ALL Christians are cruel? Pontius Pilate himself, in reality, wanted no part in making any decision regarding the fate of Jesus.

Curious question. Next time you're hungry, homeless and hammered who ya gonna call? Satan? You obviously won't be calling Christians as we're way too cruel to be of any help.

1. Misha profile image63
          Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think you need to re-read your babble book. According to it Judas sold your magic hero to judaist religious leaders, and it was them who decided to crucify him, not the Romans. Roman soldiers just carried the task. lol

Im not religious myself, but I didnt say the Romans were totally responisble in my comment did I? But you are wrong if you say they were innocent for their contribution, they still took part.

1. Misha profile image63

I was actually commenting on the other guy post.

According to Senkevich Romans did feed christians to lions and did a whole lot of other cruel stuff. Those were some cruel times back then and there. smile

So, what's a babble book, genius? Ultimately, the Romans did the deed regardless of who sold out who in the interim. Remember. The subject of this alleged discussion was "Why are Christians so cruel?" Someone stated the Romans got the ball rolling. So, how does one adverserial group get the ball rolling for another to take the hit for being a victim?

2. tantrum profile image59

when one is in trouble, hungry, homeless, etc, etc,, one asks for help regardless, creed, race or status.  Or are you going to call for helpers to do a casting to see which help are you going to accept ? hmm

3. Friendlyword profile image59
          Friendlywordposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You are so right. Why are good decent Christians lump in with evil, fanatics and lunatics? Most people of all reiigions try to live out their life in peace and dont try to hurt anybody.
          People need to stop blaming the entire religion and the good people in those religion.  The fanatics and true belivers are the ones that use their religion to spread their own private hate of the world.

I was seriously considering hanging in here for a bit, but it's gone so far offtopic from the original question it has disintegrated into something else entirely. Have a great evening, everybody and I sincerely hope your 2010 is tremendous!

2. DogSiDaed profile image61
        DogSiDaedposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah because he was a criminal. And plus, they were doing their job.

1. IntimatEvolution profile image68

He technically broke no Romans laws....  However, the Romans were only following out the orders of a mass populace.  A mass that was clearly afraid of Christ.  Today, we see the exact same conditions and the same mentality of fear through out the world today.  If anyone doubts this, just look at the Middle East.  Are we not afraid of what they might do?  What they are capable of?  Are we not of afraid of what we do not understand?  It is no different.

3. profile image54
        (Q)posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Considering that the Romans flogged and crucified a great many people including non-Christians, don't you thing that's carrying the grudge a little too far?

3. profile image0
    incomenewsposted 14 years ago

You must have had a bad experience with Christians in order for you to come to such a conclusion..

4. Sally's Trove profile image79
    Sally's Troveposted 14 years ago

Christians aren't cruel.  Some Christians are.  Just as some brunettes or weight lifters are.  Then, there's Nazi Germany where all Germans were perceived as cruel.  But, many Germans under Nazi rule followed conscience and not fear.

LG, I wonder why you posed this question?

5. Lady Guinevere profile image67

Sally's Trove just take a look at those who lie about me through the hubs, not the forums, the HUBS.

1. Jerami profile image59
      Jeramiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I have no Idea of what is what ... But it has been my experience that people that gossip about others instead of being up front are aware of their own shortcomings and try to elevate themselves by tearing someone else down. 

When we are start hating we all too often become worse than the things that we are hating. Maybe that is what they have done. BLESS  their tiny little shriveled up hearts.

2. Jane@CM profile image60
      Jane@CMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It is sad someone would lie about anyone in HUBS...no one really knows anyone here.

6. thepondofponders profile image60
    thepondofpondersposted 14 years ago

That's the big problem with hubbers. Hubbers need to get to know eachother and become like family! I have some great ideas to get hubpages on top! Check out my Hub Pondering New Hubbers! When you get a chance of course

I don't think so !

7. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 14 years ago

I'm a Christian, and I don't think I have a mean bone in my body, much less a cruel one! I think making broad, sweeping statements is dangerous.

Lady Guinevereposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ha!  I am a christian too.

1. AEvans profile image73

You can be mean! Not trying to be rude but you can, in fact you just did it. smile
        So it simply goes to show that all of us intentionally or unintentionally can be mean or cruel and sometimes it isn't even intended. smile

That is why I didn't say some christians and that I was not left out of the equation.  I need to be fair to everyone--even if they aren't fair back.

1. AEvans profile image73

I understand. smile

2. AnythingArtzy profile image67
      AnythingArtzyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree. I too am a Christian and find it very hard to be mean or cruel but I do have to say I have been a victim of a few self proclaimed christians that felt they were above others and put on the selfrighteous airs and proceeded to pass judgement.

So I have to ask...were they REALLY Christians?

True Christians find it very hard to be mean for we are "Christ Like" so please don't lump but look at each person individually.

"Ye shall Know them by their fruits"

8. PB_Smith profile image61
    PB_Smithposted 14 years ago

Why are so many proclaimed atheist so vehemently anti-christian?
    I haven't been in the forums very long, but I do notice that there are some who claim to be atheist and spend most of their time in the christian or religious oriented forums.
    Why is that?
    I can't stand being around people who are drunk, does that mean I should then spend my free time in bars?

Hateful people exist in all shapes,sizes,colors and creeds.

9. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Comparing to you I am definitely genius smile

Really? If that's the case, then why is it so easy to pull you people off topic? I'm looking for the foundation for the initial question asked. It has yet to be exposed. It was my understanding that a question deserves a realistic answer and to do so requires the basis or foundation to get more specific and perhaps resolve the issue.

What's the matter Misha, cat got your tongue?

Yolanda Yvette, initiatially the question posed was,"Why are Christians so cruel?" Summarily, to answer the question it follows that there must be a basis for the statement posed as a question. Thus far, we've seen everything else but. This question could've been put to rest minus the emotional diatribes if the source of the alleged cruelty was revealed to focus the discussion and perhaps resolve it.

I sincerely wanted an answer from him.  Furthermore, I 'm not going to try and sugar-coat my comments.  You'll soon find that will get you nowhere here.

I'm going to be myself.  I'm going to have a little fun and I'm going to try to not purposely disrespect anyone. But I notice that the people who are non-believers are all over us until we are perhaps able to hang with them, then they tend to shy away from our comments or accuse us of behaving un-Christian.

Yolanda, from the day I was born I sugarcoat nothing. There probably won't be a response from the individual in question any more than there will be a justification for the initial question. Every question and every statement has a purpose and somewhere a foundation. When it's hidden or deliberately corrupted, the obvious resultant is that perhaps there was no basis to begin with other than to instigate a non-issue.

As a brother and sister in Christ, let us not continue on with this, ok.  I was not trying to disrespect you in any way.  If I have I apologize.

2. Misha profile image63

Now you have to explain this idiom to me, or I can't answer your question smile

You just did.  Thanks

2. Misha profile image63

LOL Now it is better. Not sure what off-top has to do with it, but whatever.

Spreading lies does not look like a realistic answer. And I can't believe for a second that minister does not know who paid to Judas, so this was not an error on your side - and I just pointed this out for you. smile

10. drej2522 profile image67
    drej2522posted 14 years ago

harsh people...harsh

11. drej2522 profile image67

deep yolanda...deep...hrmmm

Just as deep as your comment.

12. drej2522 profile image67

wow...two for two...on a role!

(applause)

Goodnight.

13. drej2522 profile image67

it always does Unchained...It's almost impossible to have a serious discussion especially in a religious thread...

Have a good one...

14. Valerie F profile image61
    Valerie Fposted 14 years ago

Why are Christians so cruel? That's assuming that Christians in general are cruel, despite cruelty being generally forbidden.

So who are you calling cruel?

1. drej2522 profile image67
      drej2522posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm not justifying her comment, but I think she has run into some bad experiences..with Christians in particular. Now, I grew up Catholic and so I can understand how some people view some Christians as judgmental. I'm not sure that's cruel and it definitely doesn't represent every Christian.

People tend to generalize everything.

15. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 14 years ago

Christians can be cruel. Remember the Spanish Inquisition?
    Atheists can be cruel.
    Muslims can be cruel.
    HUMANS have the capacity for cruelty.

Are all members of the above groups cruel? No!

16. Lady Guinevere profile image67

I am sorry that I haven't read the posts here, but this is definately a defanation of character on this hub that I am being drug in the mud  This hub needs to be taken down.  I don't do this lightly, but this is NOT right:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Is-there-anybod … st-a-demon

This is why some have left HubPages in the past.  This kind of activity needs to stop!

1. aguasilver profile image71
      aguasilverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Lady G....

If anybody (including HubCentral) cares to read my hub, which YOU have posted a link to, they will see that there has been no defamation of anybody in the hub, except perhaps Satan and demons in general.

The comments have been more than active, which shows that when one stirs up demons, they get folk reacting, however again if anyone wishes to check I believe I have been more than fair, allowing all comments except two, which were made by yourself, and showed you in a bad light, and which I did not allow initially for that reason.

I have now allowed both to be posted.

The other commentators, who have equal free access to the comments box as you do, choose to point out what the bible states about demons, you choose to deny demons exist.

It is hardly likely that bible believing hubbers will see that as anything other than error and/or heresy.

As I said in one of my replies to yourself:

Christ is our Intercessor, and Christ is our Judge.

The hub was not written to or about you, but you seem to have taken it very personally, and if it has rung any bells with your spirit/s then sobeit.

When people accuse someone else that ehy are not a Child Of God only because they do not believe in the things that you do or that there is a council to say that I am not what I am (The Anti-Christ), that hurts.  You and your chronies may think what you wish and say what you wish but it will come back to you.
        Where in the Bible does it state that one is not the child of god if they choose not to believe in demons or Satan????  Where?  No where that I know.  It mentions them all out to get us, but it does not say anything like what you propose or those others who love to feel superior when you hurt someone else.  It wasn't anything to do with the HUB, but the GOSSIP and hurtful accusations in the comments. You may think it is funny, but I don't.

I no longer follow you or SV for that matter.  I have not followed Judah's Daughter/CARRIE Bradshaw ever since she sent me nasty comment to my personal e-mail.

I am done with this.  Good day.

17. tantrum profile image59
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

Well, opening a thread stating Christians are cruel, can't  go anywhere, don't you think ?

What do you think?  I wrote to the HubPage team.  I have been here for 2 years now and nothing as big as this.  Some Christians are colder than ice in the artic, but this needs to be stopped.  All they get is a slap on the wrist while those of use who are trying to do good get dragged in the mud and their characters destroyed.  You had your say in the hubs and you got banned for harly nothing.....

Yes, I know that. But fanatics are fanatiss. They can't help it. And Atheists are not what 'society' likes, so ...
        But I wouldn't go so far as to say someone's character can be destroyed in a forum.
        And the mud, is virtual .
        I learned a lesson. there are a lot of false, petty people here. Better not to pay attention to them.

1. DogSiDaed profile image61
          DogSiDaedposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I presume American 'society'. In Britain Atheism is far more widespread smile

You presume right. Lady G and HP are American. So I'm talking about their society.

2. aguasilver profile image71
            aguasilverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

"In Britain Atheism is far more widespread"

Which is perhaps why the country is in such a mess? roll

roll

Really ??

hmm
              yikes
              mad

2. Lady Guinevere profile image67

I don't get it---I said in HUBS not forums and everyone still says that it is in FORUMS.  It is in the HubPage that I just posted.  I am going to be off here today.  This is rediculous!

But in hubs, you practically can say whatever you want! and you're not oblige to read them. In the forums is personal.
            i'm sorry I didn't understand what you were talking about. as you were saying I was banned for  hardly nothing, I infer you were talking of forums as well-

Not really.  There have been hubs taken down before.

2. 50 Caliber profile image60
            50 Caliberposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Is that a promise? I hope so!

18. prettydarkhorse profile image55
    prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

misconceptions and categorizing people is not just fair, I am a Christian and I am not mean

19. profile image0
    Will Bensonposted 14 years ago

One of the posts in this thread ended with...

"People tend to generalize everything."

Yogi couldn't have said it better. (sorry, I just couldn't resist)

20. tantrum profile image59
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

Something good came  out from all this mess.
    I went to aguasilver's hub and enjoyed the reading! the comments as well. lol

21. Sanctus Vesania profile image60
    Sanctus Vesaniaposted 14 years ago

The hub, (and anyone whose read it can see) was not written to attack anyone.  The comments were going fine, and then LG steps in, and starts on this whole 'Satan and his demons don't exist, but I know the Holy Ghost exists!'

Something that I called her out on, and she got mad.  Now she wants the hub taken down.

You're being way too sensitive LG.

Now I'm out of here.  Drive by commenting.

22. profile image58
    jimflint6posted 14 years ago

First there is a difference between a true Christian and a religious person.  True Christians will do everything they can to live like Christ. There are a lot of religious people sitting in the church pews that do not really know Christ as their personal Saviour. I can say this because I know from personal experience. I should, I have been a minister of the Gospel for 34 years. The sad part of it is most people mistake religion for Christianity. There is a major difference. Religion is DEAD and Christianity is EXCITING and ALIVE. There is never a dull moment. It doesn't always mean that we never have ups and downs because we do. We also know who to turn to in our time of need. As I am writing this I am going thru a very trying time. I have not made a paycheck since September 23, 2009. I lost my job on December 31, 2009. Yet I have a peace that passes understanding. I helped families at Thanksgiving and Christmas that did not have food. I gave out of my need and did not mind sacrificing one bit. I knew God would take care of my needs. A true Christian will sacrifice themselves even when they are in need. I hope this helped with your question.  Just remember everyone that calls themselves a Christian isn't, even though sometimes they truly think they are. There is a drought of true biblical teaching in the world today.  Many ministers are afraid to teach the Word in its fulness because they are afraid they may lose their large donors or it may offend someone.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)