10 toys to give kids who's parents you dislike
There's a new ultimate way today to get even with somebody, without them even having a clue that you are doing it to them. You can get a whole lot more accomplished with a little sugar, then you'll ever get accomplished with a bunch of salt in life. So the next time someone really ticks you off, try giving them a little present. Even better try giving their children a special present, which the parents will dislike, and will really drive their parents crazy. Here's a list of 10 toys that will really accomplish the mission, and get the job done.
1) Easy bake oven - When the little ones get finished spilling all of the ingredients all over the kitchen floor from making their delicious little cupcakes, suggest that they try cooking a turkey next. A used easy bake oven is even better. This way the parents will have to go right out, and buy all of the ingredients for the toy.
2) Play-Doh - There's nothing quite like the extensive clean up which comes behind a fun filled day of playing with Play-Doh. Getting that smashed in Play-Doh out of the rugs and carpet is every parent's nightmare.
3) Puzzles - Complicated puzzles with hundreds if not thousands of little pieces, can really frustrate parents who are helping their children assemble these cut up pictures. If you want to add insult to injury then slip a piece or two out of the puzzle box, and into your pocket. There's nothing quite like spending day after day putting a puzzle together, and find out that you are missing the very last piece at the end.
4) Musical Instruments - A drum set is the absolute best present possible. Make sure it comes with symbols. There's nothing in the world like it when a parent comes home from a long hard day at work, and gets to hear their child's practice session on a drum set.
5) Legos - These little small building blocks are a lot of fun for the child, but the burden of final clean up often lies usually on the shoulders of the parent. The Legos end up literally all over the place, and sometimes you even keep finding them scattered around other rooms. There's nothing quite the feeling that an adult gets when stepping on a Lego at three o-clock in the morning, with all of their body weight in bare feet.
6) Toy Cars - Not just any toy car, but little toy cars equipped with flashing lights, and loud sirens on them. These little plastic or metal gems will always put an end to any peaceful silence in the home. Parents love hearing those sirens late at night.
7) Unassembled Toys - Toys which require an extensive amount of assembly are always a joy for parents. The ones with lots of small pieces to put together are the best ones get. Toys that come with big thick instruction booklets, which are as complicated as the toy itself are even better. Parents just love those toys, which after hours of attempting to assemble still don't resemble the picture of the toy on the box.
8) Toy Guns - Toy cap guns which especially make that loud bang are the best suited for this purpose. Also make sure that you give an additional present of refills. You wouldn't want the little ones running out of ammunition, and disappointing their parents or even the entire neighborhood.
9) Toy Laser Pointers - Toy laser pointers are always a joy for parents who also have family pets in the home. Parents will just love it when the kids are flicking the pointer back and forth in the room, and the family dog or cat is chasing it, and knocking breakables off of the tables.
10) Battery Operated Toys - The more batteries that are required for the toy to work, then the better the present will be. Look for the toys that use multiple size batteries. If the toy already comes with the necessary batteries for use, then go ahead and remove them prior to giving the gift to the child. This way the parent will have to go out and purchase batteries for the toy. If you get real lucky the batteries might cost more then the toy itself.
These ten toys are the perfect presents for kids who's parents you may dislike. However I'm sure that there are more toys that could be added to this list. Once the child forms a fondness or an emotional bond with the toy, and it's too late for the parents to take the toy away, then they will never know what hit them.
More by this Author
It's not always easy to run across those golden eggs when playing a game of Angry birds. I decided to write this to help those fellow Angry Bird players out there locate those hard to find golden eggs
I've loved Lionel trains ever since I can remember. The O gauge may not be to scale, but it's both beautiful to look at, and fun to run around on the tracks. Lionel's O gauge tracks came in two different styles: O and...
Everyone has heard of the 7 wonders of the world, which includes breath taking views of nature's beauty in marvelous places like the Grand Canyon. Just as nature has done, mankind has also been leaving astonishing works...