20 video game addiction symptoms - the comprehensive list!
I got the answers!
Video game addiction symptoms
How do you know when you are addicted to video games and are not simply playing too much?
- You cannot quit
- You play for a very long time. Think more than half of your available time in a day
- The sense of time is distored
- Real life obligations and phone calls are ignored
- You don't want to do anything else but play
- You are really good at videogames, even bragging about your skills online
- You play one game per monitor/laptop.
- You read game related blogs, websites, hubpages in search for better tactics
- You withdraw from the real world interactions
- When interacting with the real world, you talk about video games
- You wish your friends would play your game
- You are questioning current relationships because they feel like nagging
- You wake up in the middle of the night to check on your game account or download
- You quit games but keep coming back. Time after time!
- You play MMORPGs and are addicted to them
- You feel exhausted or frustrated after play.
- You follow previews and plan your game purchases months ahead
- You go to midnight releases or rush to buy a game on the release day
- You got an on-demand game delivery account
- You think life is boring and is not as exciting as video games
More by this Author
That's what I'm talking about! 21st century is finally here! If you live in the United States, chances are you have heard about laser tag. Some of you might've even played it a few times. Usually confined to small...
Night vision amplifies existing light Airsoft night games generate a lot of buzz when they are first announced. People are very excited about an opportunity to sneak up on the opponents or fire fun tracers. Many people...
Many new airsofters are very excited about airsoft sniper rifles. In short, airsoft sniping is difficult and is not as glorious as movies and videogames make sniping seem. If you still want to find out about airsoft...