Another Party Game Craze!
A Game Called Pinoy Henyo
If you're looking for another party game to enjoy with your family, friends, office mates, then this is the game for you. It is best for small or even big gatherings like reunions, Christmas parties, and more. You will immensely enjoy this one. The game is called Pinoy Henyo taken from a segment of Eat Bulaga, a popular Philippine TV noontime show. The word Pinoy Henyo literally means Filipino Genius.
This TV game segment now has gone digital. It's been on air daily for several years now and it has become a game craze especially in office parties. It is also used as an ice breaker during seminars. This game is really a load of fun!
Here's what is needed to start the game:
* A headband ( preferably a plastic one)
* A handkerchief
* Two chairs placed opposite each other about at least 3meters apart
* Double-sided tape
* Words to be guessed written on a 9inx3in hard paper
* Two players from the same team: a GUESSER and a CLUE GIVER
(the player with the blindfold will be the guesser and the other will be the clue giver)
What to do:
* Blindfold one player
* Place the headband across the player's forehead
* Post the 9inx3in hard paper on the headband using the double-edged adhesives.
* The guesser will then proceed to ask the clue giver a series of questions/clues to guess the right word that's posted on his/ her forehead.
*The questions or queries should only be answered by YES, NO, and POSSIBLE.
Answers other than these will have the team disqualified to play.
*The time to beat is 60 seconds or two minutes.
*Competing teams will play one game at a time.
* The team with the highest number of correct answer wins.
Here's a sample of the game:
Let's say the word to be guessed is KOBE BRYANT--
Guesser: Is it a place? a thing? a person?name of a person?
Clue giver: no---no---yes!-yes!
Guesser: a female? (male?)
Clue giver: no
Guesser: a celebrity?
Clue giver: yes
Guesser: ( tries to guess several celeb names)
Clue giver: no--no--no--no--
Guesser: (tries more categories) a politician? music artist? movie celeb? sports celeb?
Clue giver: no--no--no--yes!
Guesser: football? basketball? an MVP?
More or less you know what's next. It is important that the player is aware of the time.
I'm sure as you read this, a load of ideas are now swirling inside your brain, right? Go ahead and play it! Start with the people around you.. your family. Good luck and have fun!
More by this Author
I collect song quotes or song lines, and I realized some Elvis Presley songs are very interesting. Some are funny and outrageous. Some are sad, sweet and romantic. And some are just kind'a cute. I just love them! Of...