Batman Arkham City: Gadgets and Detective Visions
Batman Arkham City is a new action video game that was released on October 18, 2011 in the USA. The game will be released everywhere worldwide on October 21, 2011. Batman Arkham City is the sequel to the Batman Arkham Asylum video game. This game, however, is an open world environment where you can explore freely. The main quest will take approximately 25 hours to complete and the side missions will take roughly 10-20 hours to complete. Batman Arkham City has been been receiving very good reviews. Game informer Magazine gave it a 10/10 and IGN entertainment gave it a 9.5.
Batman Arkham City: Gadgets & Detective Visions
- Batclaw - Effective for pulling in enemies toward you and finishing them off. It can also be used to get the "Riddler Trophies" in the game.
- Batarings- Were featured in Arkham Asylum.
- Remote Control Bataring - Another return from Arkham Asylum except the RC Bataring has more features. It can now brake, boost in the air, and can perform a quick turn around.
- Smoke Bombs - Effective for escaping from enemies if Batman is detected or is in danger.
- Explosive Gel - Can be attached to the enviroment or on to enemies
- Line Launcher - This was featured in Batman Arkham Asylum, but has since improved allowing you to fire more than one line and perform a drop kick from it.
- Cryptographic Sequencer - The hacking tool used in Batman Arkham City that allows Batman to decode data and be notified of crimes via radio broadcasts
- Ultra Sonic Emitter
New And Improved Batman Arkham City Detective Vision
Many players on Batman Arkham Asylum left detective vision mode on a lot because it showed you interactive objects and enemies in the game. This, however, took away from the visual appeal of the game because of the ugly transparency of the world around you.
Batman Arkham City has improved the detective vision and highlights objects and enemies better than it did in Arkham Asylum. It will be difficult to navigate the world, however, so the player needs to use detective vision sparingly and only when needed.
More by this Author
Black Ops 2 Zombies Tranzit can be a very difficult map because it is so large and is easy to get lost in. This guide will give you some tips and tricks for surviving against the zombie horde in Tranzit. There are 5...
Dawnguard is new downloadable content available for Elder Scrolls Skyrim. It was released at the end of June 2012 for the Xbox 360 console. The Dawnguard DLC will eventually be released for PS3 and PC owners, however,...
Before you can finally face Miraak in the Elder Scrolls Skyrim Dragonborn Quests, you need to solve a book puzzle on the "At the Summit of Apocrypha" Quest. When you read the Waking Dreams book you will be...