Batman Arkham City: Joker Boss Fight Tips & Strategy
In Batman Arkham City, you will have to fight the notorious villain, "the joker." Technically this boss battle does not involve just fighting the joker himself, but Batman will also have to deal with a large number of his henchmen. Two of these henchmen enemies will be the Titan and Mr. Hammer.
The difficult part of this fight will be the fact that Batman is outnumbered by the large number of enemies. The joker himself is not much of a fighter, in fact, he is quite easy to fight.
Batman Arkham City Joker Boss Battle Tips & Strategy
- It's recommended that you take out the smaller henchmen first, then fight the Titan and Mr. Hammer. Once the regular henchmen are defeated, it will be much easier to take out Titan and Mr. Hammer.
- Time your critical strikes, counters, and above all, keep moving around the room to limit damage Batman may receive. You will be largely outnumbered at the start of the fight.
- Ride the Titan by performing an ultra stun and jump on his back. By controlling the Titan, you can take out the clown enemies.
- Throw an REC at Mr.Hammer, although this does not damage him,, it will cause him to spin around his lethal hammer, possibly hitting other surrounding enemies.
- Use a freeze blast on the clowns to give yourself time to fight other enemies without being distracted.
- Watch out for the fun house cars that enter the room!
Batman Arkham City Joke Boss Battle (Mr. Hammer and the Titan)
After you have defeated Joker's regular henchmen, focus on Mr. Hammer and the titan. To defeat Mr.Hammer, you must perform a series of quick combat attacks, then jump out of the way before he has time to hit you with his hammer! You can not counter his attack, you must simply jump out of the way. Then to defeat Titan, you need to perform a Cape Stun. Once Titan is stunned, Batman can attack him.
After all the henchmen, the titan, and Mr. Hammer are taken out, Batman can finish off the joker. Simply give him a taste of your combat skills and a cut-scene will begin.
Got any tips for the strategy you used to defeat the joker in Batman Arkham City? Leave a comment below with your insight.
More by this Author
Smithing is one of the skills featured in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Smithing allows you to create armor, weapons, jewelry, and more. The major cities and towns in Skyrim will have forges where you can practice smithing....
Dawnguard is new downloadable content available for Elder Scrolls Skyrim. It was released at the end of June 2012 for the Xbox 360 console. The Dawnguard DLC will eventually be released for PS3 and PC owners, however,...
Before you can finally face Miraak in the Elder Scrolls Skyrim Dragonborn Quests, you need to solve a book puzzle on the "At the Summit of Apocrypha" Quest. When you read the Waking Dreams book you will be...