Batman Arkham City: Mr.Freeze Boss Fight Strategy
Mr. Freeze is a boss fight featured in Batman Arkham City. He is not too tough to defeat as long as you know what to do. Basically, you have to stun him in 5 different ways. However, you will not be able to use each environmental way more than once. Most of the ways will require you to have your detective vision on.
How to Beat Mr. Freeze in Batman Arkham City
- Perform a Stealth Takedown: At the start of the fight, have Batman go up behind Mr. Freeze and perform a stealth take down. This will stun Mr. Freeze. Once he is stunned, attack him a few times to lower his health.
- Electrocute Mr. Freeze: Turn on your detective vision and look for an industrial electromagnet. This will be near a staircase. Wait for Mr. Freeze to come near the electromagnet, and have Batman shoot a Remote Electrical Charge at it. Mr. Freeze will get sucked into the electromagnet and will be stunned again. Attack him while he is stunned.
- Electrocute Mr. Freeze by turning on electrical wires: Make sure your detective vision is on and look for a power switch. Wait for Mr. Freeze to get close to the wires and press the switch. Note that it does not matter which side he comes from because you can turn the electrical wires on from both sides. Attack him after he is electrocuted.
How to beat Mr. Freeze in Batman Arkham City (continued)
- Take down Mr. Freeze while hiding under a grate/vent in the floor: There will be these grates on the floor that you can hide under. Wait for Mr. Freeze to walk above the grate and jump out and perform a take down.
- Use Explosive Gel on walls: Plant explosive gel on a destructible wall and when Mr. Freeze walks by, detonate the explosive gel.
Other Ways to Stun Mr. Freeze in Batman Arkham City
There may be other ways to stun Mr. Freeze other than the ones mentioned in this article. I have heard that you can use the disruptor to disable his gun or glide kick. I have not verified this or seen it in any videos, but if anyone knows, leave a comment below about the Batman Arkham City Mr. Freeze Boss Battle.
More by this Author
In Elder Scrolls Skyrim, there are several houses that you can purchase. One of the cheapest homes that you can purchase is called Breezehome. Breezhome is a small house that you can buy after becoming the Thane of...
Black Ops 2 Zombies Tranzit can be a very difficult map because it is so large and is easy to get lost in. This guide will give you some tips and tricks for surviving against the zombie horde in Tranzit. There are 5...
Before you can finally face Miraak in the Elder Scrolls Skyrim Dragonborn Quests, you need to solve a book puzzle on the "At the Summit of Apocrypha" Quest. When you read the Waking Dreams book you will be...