Black Ops Kino Der Toten Zombies - Camping spot near Theater
There are actually quite a few locations to camp/defend on the Call Of Duty Blacks zombie map, Kino Der Toten. It may be a good idea to try many for experimentation. Some locations on this zombie map may work better for you. It also changes the experience a bit in the game. One of the locations that can be good for camping is up the stairs past the alley way. There are two windows up here where zombies come from, stairs, and a door that you do not have to open. This will hub will be step-by-step guide defending at this location. This map Kino Der Toten, does not really have a name for every room. The map below may be a good reference guide. Also, playing the map more will get you familiar with the locations.
Lobby Room Spawn Area
As always, you always start within the lobby room within this map. Kino Der Toten is really just one big circle with a theater in the middle. Do not open the right double doors at the top! For this strategy, you need to open the bottom left double doors. Defend the barriers from nazi zombies for about 4 or 5 rounds. Just be careful if dogs come at round 5. If dogs do come at round 5, grab a double barrel shotgun off the wall. The m14 may not be as good. Every player should stick together or the dogs may kill you! (Especially since this is the beginning)
Opening double doors, bottom left
Once every player is ready and its about round 5 or so, open the double doors on the left. The player with the most points "should" open the doors with the most money. Now, the next room has two barricades in it, and a door to open at the end. Your team could defend here for a round or so, however, it may be difficult not to get over run by zombies. This is mainly due to the fact that the weapon in this room is not that great. The sub machine gun only holds about 20 rounds in a clip.
Going through alley way
You need to open the door in the back to the alley way. Go through the alley way until you see a gate. Behind this gate is a staircase. Open the gate and proceed up stairs. This is the camping spot. This room does not have a name, but has two barricades in it, and a door that you DO NOT WANT TO OPEN!
Camping spot - Near Top Left - Downstairs Fence Area
Kino Der Toten Camping Spot - Defending stairs and barricades
Now, you may be thinking, "how can I get to the theater if I never open the door in this room"? You can just go back the way you came, and open the doors on the other side. Saving a crawler is a must. Use grenades to make zombies a crawler at the end of the rounds.This room can be defended relatively easy IF people defend there positions. One player needs to guard the window overlooking the alley. The second player needs to defend the window through a small corridor. The remaining player(s) need to defend the staircase from which you came from. Personally, I suggest two people at the staircase. So if you only had three players it may be more difficult. The zombies will primarily come from the alley way, but the other players need to defend the windows to prevent them from coming in the room and surrounding everyone.
1) Buying an AK off the wall, in the alley, will help you defend this location better. (Most other guns are not as good such as the double barrel shotgun, m14,etc at this point)
2) If your lucky, the magic box will spawn in one of the areas, or in this very room. This makes defending this area easier. (especially if you get good weapons) However, this is random, and the box may not be in any of the areas you came through.
3) You need to make crawlers. This is one of the most important things to do on nearly every nazi zombie map. This is even more important if the magic box weapon box did not spawn in any of these area. Save a crawler at the end of a round, and go on the other side of the map to turn on power, buy perks, upgrade weapons, and more...
***Just remember, DO NOT OPEN THE BACK DOOR IN THIS CAMPING SPOT or you will not be able to defend it...***
If you love Nazi Zombies, check out my website. Its still in the beginning stages, but will be updated with fresh content.
Similar Hubs on Black Ops Zombies
- How to unlock "Five" the Penatgon map on Zombies for Black Ops
- Call of Duty Black Ops zombies money making tips
- Call Of Duty Black Ops Kino Der Toten Zombies Strategy
- Black Ops Kino Der Toten Zombies Perk Machine Locations
- Black Ops Kino Der Toten Zombies Alley Camping spot
- Black Ops Kino Der Toten Zombies Upgrading Weapons
- Black ops Kino Der Toten Zombie Survival Methods
- Black Ops Zombies "FIVE" Pentagon Power Switch Location
- Black Ops FIVE Zombies - Upgrading Weapons and Defcon 5
More by this Author
Black Ops 2 Zombies Tranzit can be a very difficult map because it is so large and is easy to get lost in. This guide will give you some tips and tricks for surviving against the zombie horde in Tranzit. There are 5...
The Bus Depot map is quite a difficult map to play on Survival on Black Ops 2 Zombies. This is mainly contributed to the fact that you can not buy any perks and can not upgrade weapons. Without the Jugger-nog perk, it...
Before you can finally face Miraak in the Elder Scrolls Skyrim Dragonborn Quests, you need to solve a book puzzle on the "At the Summit of Apocrypha" Quest. When you read the Waking Dreams book you will be...